Webms

Here we shall post webs of things.

I'll start dumping

that's me done, someone else post some stuff

itt: samefag

yes, i said i was dumping. i did. now you dump.

ffs, do i have to just keep dumping? have [people] moves on? are wemb a thing of the past, did i miss the wagon? Where are we are at now? MP4? Silent Webm?

i dont have any :(

oh, that's not good bro. just save these for next time. Do you want some more? do you ahve any type of thing you want to see?

Did the poor squirrel make it?

What fucking retard named this webms?

What fucking retard wrote this sentence?

it might not be his fault, he might be special.

eating a raspberry

it's a deer

not a rat. not a lemon.

it's a raccoon

Hey look 'buddy', not all of can sit on our ass every day and go to college cos we got rich parents and stuff. Some of us have to work. Maybe I can't tell the difference between an hyena, wolf or some other types of dogs. So what, does that make me dumb? There is not even zoo within 300miles of me so I don't know the exact fucking terms or shit for every fucking animal on the planet. I'm pretty sure I could link pictures of animals that neither of us would know the name of. So just calm the fuck down aND POST SOME FUCKING WEMB's

eating a raspberry

- they are from the same type of bush

it's a deer

- moose, deer and antelopes and elks are all related

not a rat. not a lemon.

-how the fuck would anyone know that, are you Richard Attenborough? If you are , than props for getting in here bro

it's a raccoon

So what, you think that vshit makes you better than me?

Post one thing, just one thing that proves you are better than me? I bet my dick is bigger than yours? Time stamp challenge?