Nuke the USA

Should we just nuke the USA?

The US is pretty much the source of everything wrong with the world today.

Al Qaeda literally did nothing wrong by ramming planes into the World trade centre (the location of the World Trade Organisation which has pushed for free trade and globalisation for many years).

Don't be surprised if this thread is very quickly slid.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/668380/Police-arrested-cheeseburger-man-kills-brother-US-Florida
youtube.com/watch?v=zo5JWKKKgUY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
online.wsj.com/article/SB116096445875393515.html?mg=com-wsj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make shit thread, you get saged.

Holla Forums confirmed for CIA psyop.

What're you sliding yourself, Shlomo?

How about some sage

express.co.uk/news/world/668380/Police-arrested-cheeseburger-man-kills-brother-US-Florida

If you were serious about this why wouldn't you just advocate for nuking American cities? Los Angeles, Detroit, New York, New Orleans, Miami, etc.

Not sure what the point of that article is.

slide it

Yes every new thread is a slide thread.

What would nuking America accomplish?

Eastern European here, and my answer is: ==NO==

The US was the greatest achievement of the white nations. And meanwhile we earopeans like to critize and mock the americans, deep down we are good damn pround for them. They are our children, our true successors, the future what we want. A strong united and innovative empire "from the people for the peole".

Kikes know this and this is why they sabotage it nearly 100 from now.

So NO!
It need to be restored.
It need to be overcome.

If they can't do it than we are doomed too. And if we both doomed that mean there is no future for the white race.

Fuck off Schlomo.

wut?

It's closer to 40 million.

It's obvious that the new nigger battlefield has all the ironic shitposters from halfchan Holla Forums raiding us for shits and giggles.

filtered and reported

The reason you will be conquered by muslims is that you refuse to acknowledge the problem within. No matter who pushed all that shit on your country your people bought into it, let it spread, and refuse to do anything other than bitch about Ameicans when shit gets really bad.

Removing or weakening all elements listed in the OP.

Top kek, please tell me what was incorrect about the OP.

Ausfag here fam.

cia pls go

Why is the OP allowed to bump their own thread?

This faggot's going to keep shitposting in his own thread in order to keep it on the front page until mods bump lock it or prune it

Opinion discarded.

sage

We love you slavbros too

t.burger

Fuck off, kike. The only place that needs to be nuked is Israel.

I say we give them one more legislation and if they fuck it up just pull it.

The girls are pretty, but you, user., I think are stupid.

sage

need more lube for your anus there slav?

ditto

sure nuke the country with an active MAD policy
I'm a Britfag and I loathe the USA but still thats just a fucken stupid idea
id be happy going back in time and putting a bullet in that oath-breaking traitor Washingtons eyes

Nothing should be nuked. Not even Israel. Just destroy the people. Worldwide, there are thousands of undiscovered archaeological sites proving historical white superiority that we cannot accidentally destroy.

not Israel the fuckers already destroyed everything beforehand
everytime a jew digs up a hurrian helmet on the outskirts of Ursalim (jerusalem) it gets melted into shekels

Pointless thread, we couldn't "nuke" the US even if all of us agreed to.

The only one who has that power in the world is Vladimir Putin, and he won't start WW3 because "they are degenerate XDDD".

OP is a fag

there are far more than 12 million illegals kek

but yeah, fuck off JIDF, we all know why the US is in its current state and who's behind it

Why not nuke the middle east instead? They seem to be the source of the worlds autism.

Yes and do Africa too while we're at it

It will happen eventually, OP.

Man this is just depressing.

Just nuke the whole continent, America is nothing but a headache to the world.

I like Op's idea. Fucking burgers just shit up everything online. Just because english is an easy language to learn and hollywood culture has spread the world over with its decades of lowest common denominator garbage they think they're cool and can do no wrong. US hate thread GO!

Death to Muslims.
Death to Jews.
Death to Niggers.
Death to Asians.
Death to Latinos
Death to dirty american Mutts which are all of the above in one.

Yup, the grand masonic experience is over; time to nuke the new world.

That's exactly what the US are, a judeo-masonic social experiment.

I find that hard to believe

What a shit thread. OP, you fucking kike, just kill yourself.

sage sage sage

check do not bump

But we don't have muslim leaders and mayors my dear knock-kneed teeth friend…

Are you just butt blasted because you are sweden tier now?

Yeah that's why I posted it man. Masons=servants of Jews.

Nuke OP

Don't need to nuke them, seeing their empire collapse will be enough. It should happen soon enough, King nigger and the globalist kike cabal is making sure it'll happen in our lifespan no matter what.

its legit the americans killed the one true hope of ridding europe of the jew you all deserve to die for your peoples crimes against their european ancestral homelands

your the only empire that tried to end its own kind

but what can you expect from goys who are run by kikes

9/11 wasn't 1% of what you deserve your entire landmass should burn

not trolling or joking

But I thought the USA had a very minor role and it was 99% fighting on the Eastern Front that made Germany lose? That's the concensus in WW2 threads. Euros always let us know we were pointless, so it's not really our fault anyway.

wiping out the kike's goy army

yes them aswell

we dont need nukes for africa

>>5940709

goy your the one doing the kikes bidding

bankrolled the russians and fed the brits the actual fighting not so much

Stay butthurt, Yurocucks.

it wouldn't be announced and the arabs or chinks would be framed

and keep eating the kikes shit and doing its bidding like a good goy

Well, yeah, we are talking about Europe here.

there children's bones will fertilize european soil

Sure, thats why you import millions of them and let them rape your women, right? Its all part of the great European master plan. :^)

It would kill the only opposition to world government.

This is going to conquer Europe?
…………………………………

It's pretty sad Yuropoors refuse to accept any hand in their nations' fates. You're just as guilty as Americans for letting the kikes take over, but you're also at fault for letting your traditions and religions (Christianity or pagan) down and proclaiming yourself some godless enlightened community.

niggers have been raping and killing your women for generations

watch how long that shit lasts in europe

your just bitter because "white" americans have no racial identity & unity we in europe still do you will live to see it

There's no need to nuke Africa. If all financial, medical and food aid is cut off, the niggers will be absolutely ravaged by famine, disease, and the resulting wars. It will be less than ten years before Africa's nigger population is reduced to sustainable levels, and only a matter of time until they die off. They're only surviving and multiplying due to white nations giving them aid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eurocucks are this fucking deluded. I bet you're a fucking German, aren't you? You Soviet rape babies are the most pathetic, autistic race of people on the fucking planet.

NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX
NUKES ARE HOAX

Should we just nuke Israel?

This thread derailed itself at the gates m8.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

mfw he doesn't know about neutron absorption crossections of heavy unstable isotopes.

If Hillary wins, yes.

If anyone nukes the US, say goodbye humanity. We'd also be firing our nukes in return. No one's surviving the radioactive fallout… So I'd say we won't be getting nuked any time soon.

Only NY and California. The rest is fine.

thats the PC number, real numbers are probably in the 40-50mil range

Hahaha! You're joking, right? The same dumb fucks that killed over 100 million white people last century? You dumb fucking Euros have more unity to a negro or Muslim who shares your nationality than a person of your own race from a different nation. Europe has never had racial identity. Even here on Holla Forums you dumb Euros denounce being white and uphold nationality. You're pathetic serfs; hence why you're always ruled by dictators.

The mushroom cloud just got ten miles higher.

if

Fuck no! Don't nuke the US, we need some god damn fun and a hell of a way to celebrate are victory in the near future!
RWDS fuckers!

who the fuck actually uses nukes anymore? fuck off with your shit tier warfare ideas.

also no, the entirety of the middle east should be glassed instead if we're talking about hypothetical large scale destruction.

No wonder yuropoors are getting cucked.

It will be the last thing you ever do, mother fucker.

Caused because of Changes by law inacted by Jew President FDR
Casued by Israel
Caused by Jew
Jews were the Slave Traders so its also there fault
Oh Wow Jews again
And the Jews again
It ain't called Hollyjew for nothing
Because of Bailouts of Jewish Bankers
Jew President Woodrow Wilson and also the Jews own the Fed
I sound like a broken record but we all know if you check the documents on these things every time it comes up Jews
Also

Except it wasn't America, it was (((America)))

What the fuck? How can you not see that coming? Being a woman is no excuse.

You'll regret doing that once you realize what you've created.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5JWKKKgUY

Typical faggot European, blaming others for your own fuckups.

You niggers starter this with the Frankfurt School. All of it. Conveniently forget to bring that up?

And then you blame us because your own politicians are unwilling to enforce your borders? How the fuck is that our fault. That's like blaming you for our Mexican problem.

It's so typical of a eurofag. Of course it's always the fault of someone else. But there is a bright side to all this. Since you would rather pay for Muslim immigrants to rape your women than pay for your own military, you CANT nuke us.

Guess which country on earth has the only fleet of active SSBNs currently patrolling the ocean? Hmmm. Mutual assured destruction sure is a bitch! Guess maybe you should have had an actual budget for the military all these years instead of using to allow niggers and Muslims to invade your countries.

Well I think from the feedback here we can establish the best course of action.

Large Jewish festivities should be set up in NYC and LA, so as to draw as many kikes into those cities as possible. Nukes should then be detonated, taking out swathes of Jews, Neocons, Mexicans and Liberals.

As the flyover states are inhabited by a large number of whites (many of whom have military experience and are hardcore preppers), they should be able to hold out until clean-up crews arrive.

Unfortunately, as in many cancer-removal operations, sections of healthy tissue will have to be removed to ensure that that job is done properly.

Don't forget that we should nuke all of Israel and Saudi Arabia

wew, heavy shill thread here. Euro vs. America D&C will only work so many times, kikes.

This, sadly.

NEVER SEEN 235U
NEVER MET ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN 235U
BUT IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A NUKE EXPLODE
YOU WILL NEVER SEE A NUKE EXPLODE

It is a extremely bad idea because the WWIII will reduce the already decreasing european population even further so no thank you for the sake of our european races. I think USA have good chances getting another civil war so it won't be a problem for the Americans to mend their domestic shits.

League of Shadows please go
It's bad enough a league of Sahdow bastard is being shipped with starfire instead of Beast Boy.

Aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Lmao

This guy's alright

It was also one of the few things America has ever done right, so we'd appreciate it if you'd atleast give us the rightful credit for our own work.

Spotted the kike.

Nah, just a freedom-loving natural born red-blooded American citizen. And I'm proud Bush went through with 9/11. I thought it was such a funny troll, I almost choked on my Topkeks watching the news that day. Sometimes I go back and rewatch footage just to laugh at all those stupid Americans die, jumping off, flying planes into buildings strapped with explosives. It is, in fact, YOU, who is the kike, and YOU who is shilling to cover up for this LOVELY, MULTICULTURAL CELEBRATION OF DIVERSITY AND ETHNIC CLEANSING.

Stay mad, shill.

Just sage this, it's way too obvious. I saged but failed to sage in my first post. How impolite of me.

NICE SAGE
CAN YOU UPVOTE MY SAGE SO OTHER ANONYMOUS POSTERS CAN SEE MY SHITPOST????

I sage upvoted you!

>>>Holla Forums

USA should really be nuked.
They are all extremely brainwashed, even the ones visiting Holla Forums are extremely patriotic even when they know they shouldn't be.

Americanism is just Judaism for whites, and it is a scourge on this world.

And really, all Europeans who are redpilled feel this way.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.

However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf

The neurotransmitter oxytocin "makes people more co-operative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond - new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth." However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

The study found that "intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… Which maybe modulated by brain oxytocin." This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one's people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108

One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likeihood of conception, racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased; "increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high."

cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf

Race Is A Social Construct?
The Immune System: How Important Is Race?

They are bad for everyone, it's a backward psy op.

Our european population is shrinking and you want to start WWII that will involves every european countries to fight in the war. You are blind to the anti-white with the evil anti-natalistic attuides.

The Race for Ancestral Genetics in Clinical Trials

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full

BiDil
online.wsj.com/article/SB116096445875393515.html?mg=com-wsj

Sickle-Cell Disease
Sickle cell anaemia is a condition found almost exclusively in blacks, about 1 in 4 west Africans carry the gene for it, almost no whites do. Any whites who carry the gene most likely have a black ancestor.

As a result of population growth in African-Caribbean regions of overseas France and immigration from North and sub-Saharan Africa to mainland France, sickle cell disease has become a major health problem in France. SCD has become the most common genetic disease in this country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia

Invasive species: Genes Are Destroyed With Admixture/Racial Mixing

Extinction by hybridization:
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83

The Island Model with Stochastic Migration:
The above implies that if you have two genes in some frequency in the immigrant population, under one way migration that frequency becomes the dominant frequency on the island.

What this means is that the genes initially on the model island, in effect, disappeared.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf

Are they low on men or something? I thought ISIS executed downies

Only if they are useless. They just use them because they are expendables. Just sage your post next time.