If you had a sex robot would you beat it?

If you had a sex robot would you beat it?
Wouldnt that promote violence and objectification of women?
Do you really think sex robots will be legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

2045.com
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldnt they be legal?
Jesus
Do you think everything is illegal unless stated otherwise?

would you key your car?

In the movie they rose up and killed the guy, so it seems like a bad plan.

I don't think it would promote violence against women, but that guy was definitely cucked up.

Yes they'll be legal.

As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

You only beat a woman if she is disobedient, I don't think you would have that problem with a robot.

I only feel compelled to beat things that I feel threatened by; in which case, I would just switch it off.

Moral questions of the future itt

How much do those live dolls cost now? How far are we from indestinguisahble sex toys?

no I would treat them with love and care.

2045.com my dude

will trump make 2d waifus real?

No it fucking wouldn't, they aren't women

TBH… I'm a sadist but I try my best to keep physical bullying to a minimum (harder than what it sounds). I was bullying this girl I knew (after we drifted due to a misunderstanding) because it felt good.

To answer your question: fuck yes, but I'll be nice most of the time >///>

dont underestimate the political power of old sexless women.

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/about/

ROBOTS ARE PEOPLE TOO, SHITLORD

I doubt the robot gives any reason to beat it, unlike real women

ffs, already?

:D

A robot will never love you.

Physical punishment would serve no purpose with a robot.

I will stick with naughty girls and boys.

wew

do they lez in the film?

No. Beating a robot would be absolutely pointless. People who beat others do so in order to exert power over the other person. That becomes instantly meaningless when that person is a robot. it doesn't feel the blows, it doesn't fear you, it fears nothing. If the programmers decided to program in a simulation of fear that's all it would be. A simulation. The robot wont bruise, it wont feel pain, it'll be nothing more than a few lines of code telling it to furrow its brows and play eek.mp3.
No. Do violent video games promote violence? Of course not, it's just a stupid game, it's not real and anyone who says it is real has mental health issues.
Do you really think sex robots will be legal?
Yes. It will serve as the pinnacle of masturbation aids.

Why the fuck would I do that? It'd break. Also [insert masturbation joke here]

All people are sex objects.

Of course there will be attempts to ban them, and in some countries, or regions within countries, they will be. But it would be like trying to ban alcohol.
I expect that it will be generations before having a sex robot which accompanies you outside your home will be something that is mostly socially acceptable.

These are weird. I would not fuck these.

Sex robots will become commonplace in 10 years (or less probably, 5 more like it) because the jews want to destroy and control the white race.
Also it will be an incredibly profitable industry.

I don't really care about sex robots
I'm pretty content in jacking
I don't really care if your brain is made of neurons or circuits
I just want someone to love me, and I can love him back even if it's an AI

of course
fucking retarded, if I beat my robot, it means I'd beat real women as well if there were no consequences, actually beating the robot doesn't change anything about that

We do not need sex robots. Why can't we just create a race of humanoid slaves, that live off of human semen, and have no teeth.

ethics could get involved then

If I had a sex robot, I'd turn her into a defense droid

Why go on living

It does either way.

not with robots, unless you're a retarded feminist, or a traditionalist cuck

oh god

You know that there are already people who believe that AI has rights the same as us and that its not just a fringe of PETA faggots