Where were you the day comic books died?

Where were you the day comic books died?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/dec/17/why-trumps-muslim-ban-idea-isnt-really-same-jimmy-/
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/12/legal_experts_agree_trumps_muslim_ban_is_unconstitutional.html
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/12/constitution-check-would-a-ban-on-all-muslims-entering-the-u-s-be-valid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my fathers ballsack

I wasn't alive when the Comics Code Authority killed comics in favor of capeshit.

I think I was in high school around 8 years ago when One More Day dropped.

Masturbating probably.

Those dubs Hail Hydra! sorry, couldn't resist.

Is that first pic some kind of prequel for Watchmen?

It's from the Watchmen prequel comics, though according to DC's Rebirth now it seems that it's how the DC universe was created.

wew

Here.

Feels good.

Right here, laughing my ass off because I have no more tears to shed. Let it all burn and hope a phoenix will rise.

Also, why are people getting pissed about Cap being in Hydra? Are people really so stupid or new to comics as to think they would permanently make him a bad guy? About a year from now he'll become good again and say that he had to go bad to carry out some secret undercover mission and it was all a hoax. Although I'd give them props if they turned him into The Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.

So Bucky is Big Boss?

Falcon.

Falcon is Gene.

Why does DR Manhattan have a vagina now?

user I know you've never seen a vagina but come on.

THAT'S A DICK!

How do you fuck up THAT hard in a single sentence?

I thought he was still dead. ;^)

Oh well, that's capeshit for ya.

Here. Fiddling while it all burns down around me. My patience is limitless. I waited out the retardation of the 1990s and I'll wait out the retardation of the 2010s as well. I'll live long enough to piss on Kate Leth's grave before I dig her up and shit in her open mouth.

At the comic book store

Falcon is Solid Snake

DC for over 80 years hasn't had nudity in their core books, and now, when they've gotten so low as to utterly abandon any pretense that these books are for all audiences, the first glimpse of nudity they show us in a mainstream book is a big blue penis.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Yes. Their only exposure to Captain America was with the movies, which is why they started a bullshit twitter tag to give him a shota boyfriend.

cancelling shit ton of comics.
Felt good man.
Felt real good.

I can't wait to see him become alive/good/unbrainwashed/undead again

fuck off

It's a sign.

I for one am looking forward to captain hydra

I don't even want to google this.

Don't. Life is too short to fill your head with the thoughts of fools. Whatever enjoyment you may get from mocking it will not outweigh the damage it causes to your soul.

Many people in this world serve as voids, sucking in all the good they can and in return giving back nothing. They can not be saved, and you will only destroy yourself if you get sucked into their path.

I wish I had known this before reading your post.

Reading a comic that was actually good

Edgy

I'm glad this word has lost all meaning.

I could shiggy this diggy plot.

am I the only one that doesn't care that they're bringing watchmen into DC?

I mean, even if it's awful, that won't ruin Alan Moore's Watchmen for me.

The people getting upset haven't even read it

This is why the Japanese comics industry is superior.

Japan is only superior at getting nuked.

If it's one thing I've learned from comics and B-movies is that radiation gives you super powers.

Oy vey remember the 11 million.

Good thing I'm not a Marvel fan, otherwise these MCU tumblr fans would have me livid.

The second post illustrates the biggest reason I am slightly triggered by HydraCap.

Spencer, and Marvel at large, are messing with American mythology in order to push their social engineering agenda. The forces they are messing within the cultural zeitgeist are going to come back to bite them in their (((asses))) in such a predictable and pathetic way.

Imagine the boy in the second poster who, like other children in the past, used the ideals of his culture's mythology to create an ideal self, based on exaggerated virtues that he is too young and inexperienced to understand their various nuances. Virtues of the past myths, such as strength and valor were tailored for the need of violent and chaotic social realities. The myth of Captain America, is a different animal.

A boy, young and weak, is presented in America with a seemingly insurmountable cultural expectation: to live in liberty. Liberty is not easy. It is an ideal that cannot survive the base desires that mire the rest of the world in darkness and tyranny. It requires strength and wisdom that had only been expected from kings and sages in civilizations past. Captain America, who's origins are a young man, despite being frail, lives and breathes the American mythos. Using what little he has to give to ensure the liberty he has enjoyed can be enjoyed by others. Showing utter valor, Steve Rogers achieves secular apotheosis. In this demigod state, he could revert to a baser self: living for his own freedom. For decades, the myth of Captain America was a man who was given superhuman power to embody a superhuman virtue.

In a logical world, Captain America would be all for Trump. America for Americans: for those who show the temperance to achieve liberty. Captain America would recognize that not all value systems are equal, and the fragility of American liberty completely depends on the cultural virtue of Americans. Thus, American exceptionalism was supposed to lead by example.

Spencer's short-sighted desire to strawman his political opponents is about to paint himself into a corner. The modern political structure is enforcing a relative ethic and morality by coercion rather than reason. Subversion over debate. For decades Captain America fought against Bolshevism. Now, Cap has outlived his usefulness.

In their shrieking that Trump's values make him a Nazi, the logical conclusion that Captain America would agree with Trump puts the culture that reveres Cap in a hard spot.

Would Captain America kneel before the New World Order?

Should we?

I'm actually pretty pissed about Hydra Cap. He's my favorite character, man. All those awesome lines about being a man and standing for what is right even when everyone says you're wrong. And now they turn him evil because they're trying to sell comics to tumblr, people that don't actually care about comics as much as they care about winning a bullshit culture war and being seen as being on the right side of history. These super progressive writers they're hiring are killing their franchises and it's like the higher ups don't care.

Why can't the progressives just start their own comic company? The blacks did it in the 90's with Milestone and it was actually pretty fucking good.

god damnit Marvel keeps fucking up their comics, the industry can't burn down fast enough.

Don't blame this on Tumblr. Tumblr is the only reason I actually welcome this bullshit, since comics are full of AU crap like this anyway. Tumblr is fucking triggered by this shit. Fucking triggered.
The comic industry is shooting itself in the foot once again, killing the fanbase it's been spending the past three or so years trying to pander to.

It's not AU you stupid faggot

All this shit is AU, whether they want to admit it or not. The original Captain America had Cap punching Hitler in the face. This is the same as Whor somehow appropriating a man's birthname as if it's a title. It'll be erased soon enough, it's just some retarded thing to drum up controversy.
Much like that one time Louis Lane turned herself into a black woman.

I'm almost glad Marvel pulled this shit so we could see glorious kike butthurt like this. Almost.

Why does Superman have a blackifying machine?

Because everyone secretly wants to be black, even aliens.

you mean jew cocksuckery?

red skull is the hero of the comics

Careful friend, you could cut yourself on that edge.

Look at that, you have to have the mental capacity of an 11 year old to think Cap is seriously a fucking nazi.

at least i keep the edge away from my foreskin, unlike certain someone im replying to

hello Holla Forums, when I say moral integrity I meant sticking to what you believe in and doing what's right. Cap turning Hydra would be like Hitler suddenly turning liberal and saying "I love Jews, I'm gonna stop gassing them and be a good goy. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE." it fundamentally goes against who they are.

checked

I lost my sides at the thought of little Jewish kids who are fans of captain America getting booty busted by marvel turning him into the thing they fear.

I even love how fucking triggered these people are, this shit is great.

Holla Forums would probably gas YOU for that shit.

now I know for a fact you're just some troll edgelord. not only does Holla Forums believe it happened, they praise it as one of the NAZI's greatest achievements. so you can fuck right off back to wherever you came from Edgy McEdgystein.

How about looking at all the proof, instead of believing in 70 years old propaganda?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Holy shit someone's triggered

So this cap is 616 cap, and not mind controlled or a clone or shit like that?

Absolutely correct. An editor confirmed that it's the real Cap, no alternate universe or life model decoy or any of that shit. Real Cap is and always was a member of Hydra.

the fact that your source is a wiki, and a bias wiki at that, destroys your argument completely because ANYONE can just go in and edit information. you're starting to sound more and more like Jack Chick the more you try and convince me that "dah holocaust whuz uh hoax guyz, really!"

and none of the billion mind benders who scanned the cap over decades realized this?

That is also correct.

Maybe when 616 universe was recreated at the end of secret was, it was recreated incorrectly, thus making captain america a hydra agent 'all along.' and someone uses a mcguffin to undo that?

If it has a use, it can't be a mcguffin can it?

Someone said that the sentient tesseract was possibly manipulated into changing reality to make Cap have been a Hydra operative all along. Still makes Steve Rogers a Hydra agent. Still fucking blows. Still makes me mad.

Wait I just realized randomly

Arent there aliens in marvel movies?

I thought aliens weren't allowed on chinese media? Or is that only on TV?

The problem with comics isn't comics themselves, its the world, society, etc. Even if the comic industry crashed, our world and society would continue being shit and getting worst, and thus comics would continue being shit. Same thing applies to vidya if a new industry crash happened. In order to experience new golden ages of entertainment mediums, society and civilization has to crash and burn, and then after generations we can start over and experience new golden ages.

This is kinda good because now these people might stop fucking buying comics.

Anyone can say "Nazis shoved 10 billion miles of wood up my ass" too.

I'm glad the holocaust didn't happen, because now I can enjoy bumrustled jews bitching about dumb shit online.

Ponder pic related.

Also, if you're going to derail the thread, at least don't be a fucking retarded dumb motherfucker.

mother fucker, the asshole user I replied to was the one derailing the fucking thread with holocaust denial conspiracy bullshit. Can we all just drop this retarded shit and get back on topic how turning Cap Hydra is a slap in the face to his legacy and the fanbase as a whole.

Heh. Are you sure you're on the right chan?

look at you same fagging.

Can we just drop the topic already? Talking about Cap would be more entertaining than you sperging and being a retard.

tell that to the fucking troll, I was ready to drop this shit and he kept pushing.

MYSTERY BOX

Cap also held Mjölnir bunch of times, how will they explain that?

I'm sorry for contributing to derailment, Holla Forums, but I can't leave some illiterate, selective on facts and bad at counting mongrel ideologues just shitpost their bullshit propaganda without a proper response.

And yet japanese warcrime records are still being found to this date. I guess the japs didn't have access to file shredders.

Funny how they forget the poor jews who died after being forced to remove the corpses

Oh so they got tried by the record, then burned them, then got hanged. Okay.

Underrated comment.

MORE OF YOU SALT TUMBLR

Isn't Hydra supposed to be Nazis?

Need I remind you how cuckchan died because of half/co/?

It's shit because they're making him into a nazi to push the agenda that patriotism is nazism. Not to comment on the merits of a system over the other, not to make the reader realize that not all patriots are nazis. They're simpifying the narrative, flattening the political spectrum, instead of giving more choices.

Silly girl, it was 6.23·10^23 deaths! And all caused by the nazis, no less!

Confirming nazism as the superior ideology?
Marvel was just playing SJWs to get their salt all along!

Holla Forums went from a satire board, to one with actual information and investigation to fucking stormfroint 2.0.
Chasing away every little ounce of intelligence that there ever was, making it next to impossible to find that rare gem that would ahave an iq over that of a grade schooler.
neo/pol/ is fucked beyond belief by now, with stormcucks, whatever is left of /fringe/ and trumpshills.

#REK'T!

They were a much more backwards nation, of course they weren't familiar with concepts of war crimes that were familiar only to European nations, they just did their thing, and losing the war was already enough of a world-wrecking disgrace they just didn't care. Oh and of course there was a Tokyo Tribunal too, mirroring Nirenberg ones. Some Japanese soldiers actually went into hiding for decades to avoid it.

Yeah if they died in a camp, it's obvious they were dumped in the same pit as the rest of deceased so they should have been accounted.

Nope. They saw war was not going in their favour, they realized they'll get lynched and their legacy tarnished beyond redemption if anyone finds any solid proof, so slowly but steadily they started covering up the evidence, burning the records and looking for escape destinations like Latin America to get away with what they committed.

You do realize setting up industrial grade sterile chambers in a deficit-experiencing country would be pretty wasteful when you can just send in a bunch of expendable folks to run the decontamination? Kinda like how USSR did with Chernobyl. Also, those gas chambers in pictures, you do realize they are considered to be the most inefficient and expensive death penalty delivery methods, and are now mostly used for lethal injections and not gassing, for a reason? Now imagine that, but for a whole bunch of people.
You really need something more than some shitty image compilations from biased ideologues and schizophrenics to convince anyone of your point.

The real reason it "died" was ideologues. Ideologues who care about pushing their delusions more than enjoying the whatever hobby board is dedicated to. Whether it's apologism to nationalism social, communism or any other bullshit, it belongs in one of those inefficient over-engineered gas chambers.

Now you're trying to say japs didn't try to cover their warcrimes while germans were so efficient they left nothing?

lmao

You can't isolate your hobby from reality and consequently politics. Especially not when your hobby is a perfect medium for brainwashing youths. Holla Forums was just giving us a warning and we did not listen. Cultural marxism came for us and then it was too late.

They didn't leave "nothing" but they tried to destroy everything they could. The fact witness testimonies, remaining documents, and the death and work camp structures remain are evidence, if it's not enough for you then the problem is with you with your delusions.

I heard the SJWs use the same argument. Ideologues don't care about artistic merits or fun, ideologues are the only people who think people are easy to "brainwash" trough entertainment and that people are incapable of dismissing preachyness.
Pic related is you.

kek

And Hitler drunk water. You don't want to be Hitler do you?

>>>Holla Forums is leaking hard, today.
While half of the shit Holla Forums says is straight up wrong, you're just spouting shit and using your own ideas to combat research. No matter how flawed or biased that research is, you can't simply say "that's not what happened!!11!! why? because of how i think those people would react if i projected unto them!!"

Also, did you only just learn the fucking word 'Ideologues'? I swear, you've used it at least once in all your posts and half the time in the wrong context or with a strange understanding of the meaning.

I anxiously await your reply stating that I come from Holla Forums, need to go back and how wrong I am, probably with you greentexting half of what I said and throwing in a couple ad hominem for good measure.
You should use your ability to spew out paragraphs of nonsensical ideas loosely connected to one another for good, and write shitty erotica to sell on Amazon.

I wasn't back then and I deeply regret it. Also absolutely no reason to hide it in Holla Forumschan like you hide your nose, Moishe. :^)

My own grandmother witnessed jews getting shot and dumped. Should I believe she was brainwashed by jewish soviet commissars?

Jesus drunk water too.
But Jesus never wanted to use entertainment as pure propaganda.

Yeah. Because the media are full of pro-nazi propaganda.

If the only difference between you and your opposition is that they have power an you don't, why should I support you, ever? I can oppose the far left regressives and the alt-right cuckspewers at same time.

You should not. Cucks like you get hunged if we get power.

FUCK IT! THREAD DERAILED!
This is now a dubs thread unless anyone wants to get back on topic! check my dubs!

Correct.

Yes, and they probably gave each other handjobs while fantasizing about it.

You, uh, haven't been on Holla Forums lately, have you?

If you ever get in power, do yourself a favour and outlaw proper grammar so nobody would be able to laugh at you.

Judging for his extremely yiddish linguistics I bet he posts there at least six hours every day.

Your tumblr becomes more and more apparent, sistah.

You'd surely need this. You'd might even get less triggered by the word "cuck" after the surgery.

Yes but you can't possibly also oppose Tyrone when he comes to fuck your waifu, cuck.

Wait, I'm severally out of the loop with cape shite. When did Steve Rogers become Cap again? Did they lynch Falcon?

Stop with the fucking infographics. EVERYONE HAS SEEN THEM. You cannot be on Holla Forums for more than 10 minutes without seeing the same fucking infographics 4 times in 7 different threads.

Honestly Holla Forums you're as bad as Bronies whenever Jews get mentioned or your husbando literal cuck Hitler gets besmirched.

Gotta love the butthurt tumblr "fans" who are too fucking retarded to realize this is an event that will get retconned in a week
And it's hilarious that all the kikes are gang raping nick "nigger lover" Spencer. Lefty fags always eat their own.
Marvel is so fucking pathetic, doing shit like this to make a few shekels

I guess it shows that MCU really added a number of new readers of marvel comics.

Good for them.

Oh, for fuck's sake you guys, I really liked this thread before I went to bed last night.
Is it that hard to not post infographs and demolish threads? Who the fuck even reads that shit anyway?

Why is Red Skulle suddenly a good guy who wants to make America better?

Even with all the shit going on over the last 10-20 years never did I ever see capes getting THIS BAD.

How the fuck do you salvage anything from the pulp? Anything thing they do to the characters there now is wildly destructive to their IP and there's only so many Captain America movies you can make.

People who left cuckchan for a reason?

There were many reasons to leave 4chan, stop being so disingenuous.

Do another reboot called O0lder Better Marvel and restore everything to the pre-Civil War status quo.

have fun playing with that big dick while your wife gets her ass pounded by a real man

One more reason why comics are legitimately gay.
Bitches would flip their collective flapjack tiddies if someone did that meanwhile close to them in the same bookstore are manga that get away with it all of the fucking time.

Also last I checked cap was Black?
Are there 2 people calling themselves Captain America the same way there are like 3 fucking characters in the same point in time and dimension all calling themselves "Spider-man"?

ABLEIST!

Fuck it, if you wanna do that, don't fuck around. Just go back to the pre-Clone Saga and make absolutely sure everything is unpozzed.

Everyone cries all over about this, without realizing theyre going to retcon the shit out of this later on anyway.

Just like with any plots involving loved characters dying. They never actually die, the shit gets retconned or deus ex machina pops up from nowhere. Oh, Wolverine did not go evil after all! He was a *insert some evil alien/robot race* all along! Oh, Magneto did not die! It was actually an alien in disguise pretending to be Magneto!

And the same shit is going to happen here. Oh, Cap America was not actually a nazi, this one is a fake one/ He was pretending to be retarded for half a year so you'd buy more of our mags!

Cap would be for the American people to be free to choose their leader, surely, but saying he'd be for Trump is bunk. Cap is not jingoistic; Cap is not America-first. Cap called America a piece of garbage if it abandoned its virtues and moral values, and killing innocent people, persecuting people based on nothing but religious identity—you're gonna need to show me where cap would support that.

Oh, wait, if he's Hydra, I guess he might support Trump after all :^)

88 can mean hail hydra too

the reason 88 stands for heil hitler is because h is the 8th letter of the alphabet

88 = HH = heil H_

WEW
How new are you, mate? Are ya having a giggle? Having some fun? Good on ya, mate! But next time try to keep the bait a little more subtle. I give you a solid 6/10 though, good stuff but needs polishing!

Only thing Captain Burger has ever said that was right.

How else do you become Superchimp?

Good try there, Ahmed.

I know neo/pol/ is leaking heavily at the moment, but damn, In the past you at least tried to be subtle with your bullshittery.

Didn't we come to Holla Forums to escape SJW faggotry? Why must you bring it here with you from cuckchan?

Hello, Holla Forums.

Should we also pass rabid dogs through trial?

Cap might be not for Trump but I know someone else will, someone greater than Cap, the motherfucking Punisher.

The Punisher is pro-jew?

No, and neither is Trump.

Trump might be the only American president who will not touch the wall in Israel.

k

topkek

Actions will always speak louder than words.

How about the act of saying 'I love israel'?

I love how after these webms were made Holla Forumstards started saying that they never hated 'all' the jews and that anti semitism is stupid.

That's just word, user.

The anti-Trump has been using this Trump being a jew toy webm so many times it's getting tiring. Never mind that both the jews on the left and the right do not want him as president.

Would the words of the Jewish Insider and Netanyahu, president of Israel, hold any weight?

No, because actions will always speak louder than words.

So until Chump kneels in front of a Jew and swears allegiance for all eternity on live television he's totally anti-Jew.

k

Until his actions benefit Israel, yeah, we will talk about the Trump problem.

What a pathetic Holla Forumsiar you are faggot.

We view Trump as the much lesser evil when it comes to the Jewish question, the only people claiming to "have always liked Israel and nationalist Jews" are obvious JIDF.

Nice try Holla Forums but anyone who spent more than a week knows 'Holla Forums doesn't like jews' is a lie perpetuated by your kind.

Kill yourself you missed abortion.

The exact same shit every time again when Holla Forums is shown it's own hypocrisy.
You goyim never change.

You mean, him saying fthat Israel is the USAs most important friend and deserve their whole support wasn't enough yet?
Becasue better wait till the damage is done, then to try and prevent it in the first place, right?
May G*d be with you, user.

Yeah, because as said, you are nothing until you act.

Obama said he would end wars in the Middle east, now he ends up entangling us on top of Iraq and Afghanistan, Lybia and Syria.

>>>/oven/

So is Holla Forums hypocritical or does it always liked kikes?

Make up your mind, you manipulative vermin. like ooze squeezing through your fingers

Holla Forums was always tsundere for jews

Okay, so you clearly can't argue that Cap would be for killing terrorists' innocent family members, including children, because, well, you'd have to make a logical and persuasive argument without greentexting and buzzwords.

Here he is warning against demagoguery like promising to mak-I mean, "keep" America great. Sound familiar? Captain America is for freedom and equality, and has always been for that. Look at the old comics. Look at the Winter Soldier. When America starts invading privacy, removing due process, torturing, killing innocent people in what amounts to revenge killings (i.e. things Trump has advocated for on multiple occasions), Cap thinks that makes America a "piece of trash," less than worthless.

So no, Cap would squarely not be for Trump. is correct, though, he probably would not go around saying who to vote for, since as pic related shows, he believes in the self determination of all people.

Maybe Punisher should have killed Cap and become the modern Cap.

It's clear Cap can't handle modern grey politics or he's just super naive.

I am not going to use the "100% nurture 0% nature " argument, since it's more than obvious that islam is more genetically compatible with low cranial capacity shitskins, but there's nothing innocent in bringing up and harbouring terrorists after indoctrinating them into a death cult.

This.

I wonder why trump jew poster shows up in literally every thread when trump gets mentioned
He just scours threads looking for mentions of trump so he can post the same vids over and over
Like, is he autistic or just lonely and desperate for (you)s?

Saying he's naive and idealistic is par for the course with actual critical analyses of Cap (and the American dream as an entire concept). Having Punisher become the next Captain America as the country goes further into polarized identity politics would actually be interesting to see.

Those are your ideas and words, and you can hold that belief. But if somebody tries to co-opt a pop-culture icon like Captain America to say "Cap would be for killing kids because their dad did something bad," that's a different story – because he wouldn't. Making that makes him naive and idealistic, like the two other posters say. But that's who his character is.

Ultimate Captain America might be a different story though.

This shit with DC just doesn't even make sense anymore.

The american dream is a dream.

You don't see Cap stopping the nuking and firebombing of Japan, you don't see Cap showing up at the Nuremberg trial to defend nazis and give them a benefit of doubt, you wouldn't even see Cap in Afghanistan fighting against the "savage Soviet".

Cap is just a stupid naive version of what american believe to be just, the Punisher is who actually does the deed that makes America great.

No that's the actual cold and unpleasant truth. You can complain over being used in your crayon-colored fiction about ideally-shaped huns with magical powers but by removing reality from dramatic conflict you are just indoctrinating youth into cuckholdry with false aesops. If you want 'ΗΡΩΕS' as role-models but don't want your butt hurt by contemporary politics then avoid bringing them up at all.

This thread has become amazing.

If mods would grow some balls and remove stormfag, so many boards would be in better shape.

You're the reason cuckchan is the way it is.

Keeping Holla Forums in its designated shitting board was one of the only things 4cuck did right.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Kill yourself.

without poll everywhere, the sjws are free to roam

You're changing the topic. Yes, radical islamists indoctrinate children. That is a fact, and Ult Cap even fought an indoctrinated muslim teenager who got super soldier serum. Cap killed him.

The argument I'm making is that people who say Cap would support Trump are the ones trying to alter the character. Cap is idealistic, some say he's naive. He doesn't have a no-kill rule, though, and has killed people who were indoctrinated. He's killed soldiers who might have just been following orders.

That's a different argument than saying he'd suddenly be a-OK with killing random family members of terrorists, which is exactly what Trump advocated for. Whether you like it or not, the constitution protects people of the Islamic faith, and Cap would not support somebody who wants to throw out a certain group of people's freedom.

By all means, you can support those things, but don't try to get people on board with your agenda by going "Captain America would be a Trump voter."

You are indeed correct about that… however the Constitution OF AMERICA and the rights OF AMERICANS only APPLY to AMERICAN ==CITIZENS==. These rights are not given freely to people who are not American citizens the same way that the rights of Germany and Britain are not given out freely to anyone that is NOT A CITIZEN.

I agree with the sentiment. The Cap I grew up with and love wouldn't endorse ANY politician because that's not his place. He's a symbol, an ideal, and he knows that politics is not his realm and that it's not his fight. It's the duty of the American people, not Cap, to make the call of who their leader will be.

Only if it is recognized as a religion which it isn't.

Does it protect the right of American citizens to be Hydra members?

This shit is heartbreaking to me

It appears you're suffering from intense cranial rectosis.

>>>/suicide/

Why are you here, and not on tumblr?

What Trump actually said was we should put a moratorium on islamic immigration until we can be reasonably sure that such things as public bombings and rapegangs aren't going to become a feature of american public life if we let them in. Non-citizens are owed no rights under the constitution so I don't see how there can be a problem here unless you are a treasonous cuckold who thinks we should throw open the borders to any johnny foreigner who wants into the country.

we all know how well that worked out for germany

The curious thing about Germany is that Angela Merkel was all about kicking people out from germany, even people from countries inside the European Union something that goes against one of the basic compromises of the EU.

Germany sure is chaotic.

One even begins to think if there ever was a real magneto or a wolverine, if every magneto and wolverine that gets killed isn't the true one.
I'd read a comic about that.

Guess someone isn't familiar with the 88 precepts. Yours is one interpretation, really, but honestly, it's just less good.

wew lad, feeling the bern? or shilling for shillary?

It's like saying "cuck". It's not literal, it's about the "cuck mentality", but what can I expect from an idiot that feels smart "playing for both sides :^)"
"Jewish behavior" is what everyone hates, but you wouldn't be able to identify it even if it was in front of it, and you deny that it's the truth that most jews behave in a certain way.
Of course, Holla Forums isn't one person, but what can I expect.
This argument goes more for the lurkers on the fence than for you, as you won't even read what I wrote.

Holla Forums anons can read comics too, and if SJWs get to inject their politics in comics and comic discussions, why can't they?

The problem is that when you start a law targeting anybody, regardless of who they are or where they are from, with the condition "all people of X religion," that law is unconstitutional.

Congress shall pass no law abridging freedom of religion, it's is pretty clear. You can't have a law that is only triggered by a certain religion, even if it targets people who are not American citizens. It's why a law that starts "kill only enemy combatants who are Muslim" would be unconstitutional. The problem is who you are targeting, the problem is how the law targets people to begin with.

Islam is one of the world's oldest and largest religions There will be more people of Islamic faith than any other religion by 2070 if current demographic trends are correct.

Yes. This is why people can be Neo-Nazis, Satanists, openly supportive of pedophilia, etc.

I forgot

No, borders need to be secured, but they need to be secured in a way that fits with the constitution. We can't just let the government throw out parts of the constitution because we're scared, otherwise we put freedom of speech, petition, association on the chopping block, too. I'm pretty sure we can agree that's not a good idea.

No it's not. We are constitutionally obligated to treat Americans of different religions as though they are on parity with each other. Foreigners do not count. If we're talking immigration, we're talking exclusively foreigners.

No, the constitution is a document aimed at Congress and the government and the laws it passes.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

It doesn't say "only Americans," it's document that restricts the types of laws the US government can pass. And if a law uses religion as a distinguishing factor for who or what is affected by it, it is unconstitutional.

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/dec/17/why-trumps-muslim-ban-idea-isnt-really-same-jimmy-/

Also,

>syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/12/legal_experts_agree_trumps_muslim_ban_is_unconstitutional.html

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/12/constitution-check-would-a-ban-on-all-muslims-entering-the-u-s-be-valid/

Is Brontosaurus a religion?

It doesn't say anything about foreigners here.

There are plenty of other reasons and means that can be used to prevent these refugees from getting into the country. The nationalists are just playing up the religious crap to butt heads with PC culture.

still not a religion

even if it passes a law that requires more screening for muslims, that's neither respecting it or prohibiting its exercise. these terrorist organizations are almost entirely joined together by their religious beliefs

on top of that, that would be like saying we can't bar nazis from entering the country during WWII just because it's legal for people to be national socialists

oh, and thanks for linking to politifact, a completely PRO HILLARY website that refused to judge the truth of her email scandal. i'm sure i can trust your links

That's what I was pointing out.

Islam is of the newest religions, older only than shit like Xenu cult and mormons

What the fuck? Is freech vomiting their nonsense everywhere again?

Islam is a religion, it has a dogma, a holy book, and hundreds of years of being practiced. None of that matters though, because the US government recognizes it as a religion, instantly giving it and it's followers all the same protections of Christianity and aby other religion. You can believe it isn't a religion if you want, but if we're discussing legal stuff here you're out of luck since the government say it's a religion and treats it and it's followers as such.

And of course you can ban nazis from entering the country in WW2. Nazism isn't a religion (unless you're a stormfag), so congress can pass laws regarding it. historically it has been found constitutional to bar immigration from certain countries and regions during times of war or conflict – because the distinguishing factor in those bans were not religion-based. That is the stumbling block for a Muslim ban. You simply cannot start a law with the language "all people of X religion." The Jimmy Carter and China ban in the links are examples of this. Go straight to the Supreme Court write ups of the cases in question if you think the summary on the link is biased.

Yes, that is correct, because it doesn't matter who the law is targeting. If it starts with a religious litmus test, it is unconstitutional.

A ban on ISIS members? Totally fine, and legal. A ban on citizens from a country we're at war with? Go for it. A ban that starts with a religious test? Unconstitutional on its face. This isn't even one of the more ambiguous lines in the document.

The constitution is just a sheet of paper. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

The thing constitutionalists don't get is that the founding fathers weren't fucking autistic. It wasn't a trait of Islam in its days to have its devotees blow everyone else up, shoot them, or rape them. Now it is. Even if you can't constitutionally ban Islamic immigration (which is worth a try anyway), you can for example, ban immigration from every country where Islam is a majority religion.

They were even more "autistic" then the constitution makes apparent. I mean it was considered a pretty conservative document.

Neither is Islam

But who's Hot Coldman?

Who can be Huey?

Fascinating, tell me more about how the constitution is some magical ward against laws and not a badly mangled handkerchief that no one respects apart from their pet amendments.

How has no one drawn any rule 34 of this trap

because. they're like 12 and i think actually played by a female

Based Cap.

We've been debating constitutionality within the realm of the United States constitution, and the government of the United States says Islam is a religion. It does not say Nazism is a religion.

Well okee dokey. You could have just started off by saying you want to change the laws to meet your fancies.

Killed him real good

So I hear this guy is getting death threats.
And all they're trying to do is tie modern day political commentary into what is supposed to be an enjoyable past-time! that damn trump!

End my suffering.

Because the blackifying machine was considered a punishment crueler than death and a technology too dangerous for mankind.

in the same way that waterboarding terrorists isn't a war crime because they aren't soldiers, treating potential immigrants isn't against the constitution because the constitution is set up for actual citizens, not immigrants

and as for those who are already in the country, it's either those who were smart enough to flee when the time came or those who can and will be brought to justice should they chose to pursue their terrorist agendas

Either that or 4/co/ is shitting the bed.

This isn't right, it's not a bunch of SU/AT ebola books or the Punisher marrying Hulk and fucking him in the ass.

If comics weren't already dead, I wouldn't mind seeing a Punisher Vs. Cap comic that showed how naïve Cap really was.

Based mods

We all fucking know these kids don't actually read the comics. This is such bullshit, unless these retards are actually telling their kids 'CAP IS HYDRA AND A BAD-GUY NOW!!' and in that case, the only reason the kid is crying is because of them.
It's like telling your kid Santa isn't real and making angry textposts about how society is making your kid cry.

YOU GUYS READY FOR INDOCTRINATION THEORY 2 ELECTRIC RETCON-OLOO?

What ever happened with that whole SHIELD was Hydra all along?

Hail Hydra

Seems to add up. Naturally, this is not the actual state of affairs, because it would be far too logical and fun to read if it was.

Much like Superman's jockey shorts, I want Cap's headwings back. He looks fucking naked.

Because he was a meat-popsicle at the time, that's why.

Who the fuck wants to read about him fighting commies to save wogs when we can read about him throwing his shield into the fifth eye of the Supreme Intelligence or rounding up the Serpent Society?

Really? You think she has a chance?

They are all puppets. I feel bad for the people who have bought into the Trump meme.

Probably also explains how Krypton self-destructed.

God damn it I love it when Holla Forums gets triggered. Best salt I've seen all week.

MODS ARE GODS

You mean like Trayboon? These sandy faggots have already two rapespawns by the age of 13. Sandtoddler massacre or he's still a bleeding heart mudsie loving cuck.

i like the situational irony of someone who's a soldier beating a SUPER soldier

I think that was in the movies

I knew chump was a cuck, xhe doesn't even have a penis?

lmao

Aaans we're back where we were when we left cuckchan.
G*d bless you.

Problem is that Nick Spencer didn't write those other books and he admitted that Captain Hydra was something they only started discussing recently.

Not to mention that the chart leaves out the events of the Axis event… and absolutely none of that lines up with the idea that Cap has always been an agent of Hydra. That image implies that Cap has been brainwashed into thinking he was, which is very different, and something that any of the telepathic characters could unfuck in a moment.

lel

Pic is you, Holla Forums.

People like these make me wish the holocaust was real

You say this as if writers would ever depict them as pro-active in that regard. Otherwise Spock would've been stopped in his tracks sooner.

That's where you're wrong. The Avengers had a brainscan of Spock which almost revealed him, but he stole the data before they could discover it.

They knew almost right away that he wasn't acting right and they were trying to figure it out, but other shit interrupted their investigation.

DC started drawing nipples, man. Go check the new Frank Miller comic. Wonder Woman show her nipples.

THIS IS THE SHITTIEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF Holla Forums. POLITICS IS CANCER. Holla Forums NEEDS TO GET BACK TO THE GULAG RIGHT THIS INSTANT. Holla Forums NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THEIR TIME. LORD ABOVE, SMITE THIS SHIT THREAD

I bet you think Holla Forums is only pretending to be retarded

Jesus Christ, do you just monitor Holla Forums for the slightest favorable mention of Trump to use as an excuse to sperg out and post the same four webms every time?
Here is some free advice
GET A DOG
GET A JOB
GET A GIRLFRIEND
GET
A
LIFE

:^)

Are you sure you're not just projecting?

/tg/ had a similar problem and it was revealed to mostly be one guy bitching about how Holla Forums is terrible and how he's not an SJW..

It was a fucking mess.

Same with /a/ but with that user being the Board Owner.

I don't use a VPN to rustle jimmies. I wear any bans I get like a badge of pride.

And on Holla Forums, Holla Forums and a few other boards as well. Same posting style all round.

I wouldn't say it's anywhere close to platinum grade autism (say like the UTV stalker from awhile ago), but it's somewhat higher than average.

Well congratulations. You've got yourself banned. What's the next step of your masterplan?

I believe the pattern is due to mere denial of Holla Forums to realize that they are a hated minority among all boards. Then their jimmies get rustled when unlike redwood the admins don't give a fuck about people spouting slurs and "hatespeech" hurting their precious feefees and throw tantrums hoping that they will drive big bad Holla Forums away just by being obnoxiously vocal.

Much like how leftists act in real life, actually.

True story.

That's what it comes down to.
It's not Holla Forums that's the problem. It's that they think their feelings fucking matter here and that's grounds for them to shit up threads and try and fuck up the whole board.

No, Holla Forums doesn't run Holla Forums, but it's actually welcome here, whereas Holla Forums and tumblr are a retarded cancer that everyone wants gone.

Problem is that leftards are not a small minority in the West and outside of the Internets. That's the second leading cause IRL sucks after fucking normies.

Great refutation, Chaim.

Alright, I'll spell it out for you.

A typical poster, outside a political board, does not bring politics into discussions which do not merit it.

Holla Forums posters vehemently assign political stances to everything in their life, and frame every issue in terms of a dire, perpetual struggle between themselves (the pristine white savior) and their enemies (the scheming jew, or negro, or muslim, or "lefty" who is white but somehow corrupted). They hijack threads and derail otherwise useful discussion with their borderline-schizophrenic obsession with this imagined conflict.

Holla Forums : Worse than furries.

You must be new here.. Because that's literally be common practice on every board since the exodus, fagnuts.

And, overwhelmingly, what disposition do you see in these posts? Confused, angry bigots, convinced that they ought to be successful because they're white - and ready to blame everyone else when they're a hopeless NEET.

Oh, faggot darling, your tumblr is showing. You couldn't be more transparent if you were a sheet of glass.

I only use tumblr for my sick fetishes. And, pre-emptively, I've never been to reddit except via an archive.is link.

In the future, please try to refute the post, rather than attempting to attack the poster. We're all anonymous here.

Your point was that everyone talking politics on boards that aren't Holla Forums are whiny /r9k/ posters. Anyone who has been here on a regular basis knows this is objectively false.

Even in this thread, that is not true.

To accurately assess this, we'd need a good statistical sample of the politically-charged posts on the site. We'd also need a well-defined way of categorizing posts based on their stance.

I don't believe we can accurately gather this data, so I can't see this argument helping any.

Then fuck off until you've got that.

(Heiled)

Nice thumbnail.

Well, we'll begin with the following:

Note that they've assimilated dubsposting as a way to enhance their derailment.

It's fucking embarrassing to watch you pretend to be an expert on shit that you're clearly ignorant about.

Wait I thought cap died and was replaced by a black guy. Can someone explain? Also while you're at it, can you explain how Thor got turned into a woman?

Cap didn't die. He got old all at once, so Sam could be Cap.. then they decided to make him young again so they could have.. I think 3 Captain Americas now?

Thank you user.

Black canary is now my favorite DC cartoon hero

In case you did not notice the very reason Holla Forums exists is reaction to the left trying to hamfist their ideology into our hobbies.

Any actual arguments instead of throwing buzzwords on anonymous posters as if you knew them, tumblr?

tl;dr: get gassed

Quads confirm

Nice samefagging, Ahmed.

So respect that, and leave the political bickering in the respective containment boards.

Fetishization of Nazism is unhealthy.

We do by making the environment more hostile to dirty hippies and commies like you.

Hypocrite.

fucking savage

tumblrite pls

You mean when televisions were invented? I wasn't alive…

Trolling this board…

WITH NO SURVIVORS