"A Moon Man For Vice President"

Praise Kek

gawker.com/a-moon-man-for-vice-president-1775329298

archive.is/aFji5

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160305083021/http://incogman.net/2011/12/newt-gingrich-jew-world-order-stud-puppy/
youtube.com/watch?v=8eSrmSsz7mQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That man is none other than moon colony propagandist Newt Gingrich. According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Gingrich is positively chomping at the bit to be Donald Trump’s lapdog:

With Trump saying he’s likely to tap a sidekick with political experience for the job, the ex-Georgian has landed on a string of lists from pundits and pollsters as a potential candidate for the gig.

“I have no idea what his thinking is right now. I don’t have any interest in the sense that I’m going to go out and try to become his vice president,” Gingrich told Channel 2 Action News. “I would obviously have to listen carefully if he called. He’s an old friend, and I think any time a potential president calls a citizen, a citizen owes them an obligation.”

the fuck, I thought it was an edit

they aren't talking about the real moon man, are they?

If Trump really isn't controlled by the jews, he'd be signing his own death warrant by having Newt as his VP.

Newt Gingrich: Jew World Order Stud Puppy
web.archive.org/web/20160305083021/http://incogman.net/2011/12/newt-gingrich-jew-world-order-stud-puppy/

No, Newt Gingrich proposed moon colonies a few years ago and everyone gave him shit for it.

I was searching for Moonman pictures on Google and that article popped up in the news feed from yesterday.

Praise Kek.

So which song of Moonman is the thread theme?

Unrelated, but somehow fitting: youtube.com/watch?v=8eSrmSsz7mQ

I was listening to this one when I found the article.

Quads for signal boost

NEWT GRINGRICH WAS THE MOONMAN ALL ALONG!

What else can we meme into reality?

the holocaust?

They know. Shut it down.

Trump / Moon Man 2016

Fucking kill yourself, she's no where as based as her father and is just another feminist bitch pretending to be redpilled

MEMEMAGIC, CANT YOU SEE?

This might be a bait but that's Marion Marechal, niece of Marine, and her views are closer to her grandfather than aunt.

Marine has made it possible for the FN to obtain more power. Sure, she isn't as radical as her father, but that doesn't make her bad altogether. Sometimes Holla Forums purism goes autism-level, like in your case, when you accuse clearly beneficial forces of being not to your liking.

Yea yea I get it, it would be nice to have new fascist party, and maybe there will be one in future, but so far purists haven't gained any power. Jean-Marie had his chance, so far Marine has been more successful.

That's Marion not Marine and Marion is the best girl and the purest and kindest waifu there is so shut your fucking whore mouth you worthless cunt

He may seem to be based for outsider, but he's just as corrupt and cucked as your average politician elsewhere. The main difference is that if it were up to the average Hungarian, we'd have already built a wall from the corpses of shitskins.

Why the fuck do right wing parties in the two largest countries in the EU have women for leaders.

They are just sock puppets ready to be boned.

We better have moon colonies before China. This is a very interesting plan. Maybe elon musk can help.

lul

That's sad. People keep saying he's based.

I mean, I understand the concerns, but so far he has been nothing but based.

she's the daughter of a mossad agent

HOO YEAH I want me some moon colonies and interstellar travel! Finally god has answered my prayers. Science fiction…nah, science fact now bruh.

Can you imagine a Trump Towers City on the fucking moon, or Mars? With Trump shuttlecraft to take you there with new low-cost space travel (already developed.) Space age 2.0.

If they build their spacecraft like their skyrises, shit just gonna fall over brah. In china, buildings and spaceships sabotage themselves.

I wonder what Jean Marie LePen thinks of this.

I don't know most of them, but

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE

smh tbh

some things can't be memed into reality

JUST

yeah I don't know all of them but it's clearly a little off

TRUMP / MOONMAN 2016

Gas the kikes, cook the spooks and doom the coons.

it's the cuckservative virtue signalling mentality

"we're not scary evil racists because we're run by le womyn, also we love jews!"

TRUMP/GINGRICH 2016

In the case of germany it happened like this
>gets butthurt and leaves to create his new eu-skeptic party which really nobody cares about because people were obviously looking for an actual rightwing party which now the AfD is starting to deliver

All in all the party has changed quite a bit and to positive effect but I doubt it'll turn into the real nationalist party that germany needs. Its main purpose is shaking up politics and shifting the overton window as far right as they can which so far they've done a great job at. And maybe Petry will step down at some point and let someone better like Höcke take over.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S NEXT

LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF MEME MAGIC

The jews are meming that one into reality already. It's like they don't know what theyre doing.

It's probably because Abe has ties to Nippon Kaigi, which is a Japanese nationalist group which wants to restore Imperial power

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

Honestly I want a Gingrich VP just because I want to colonize space so goddamn bad and Newt is a fucking nerd.

PRAISE KEK

IT IS WORKING BROTHERS, THE OLD GODS WANT REVENGE FOR JEWS DESTROYING EGYPT THEIR MOST LOVED KINGDOM!

WE MUDT CONCENTRATE NOW AND LOVE MOONMEME MAGICK INTO EXISTENCE AND CAUSE THE ENTIRE JEW EMPIRE TO COLLAPSE FOREVER!

DEATH TO MOSES!!! DEATH TO ISRAEL!!! DEATH TO ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE!!!

Are all of these newfags I've seeing lately from reddit?

It seems like cuckchan shills have changed up their strategy and have come here in droves.

Assume all newfaggotry is them.

We will have 25,000 people on the Moon by 2025

It will be our 51st State

And the Reptillians will pay for it!

tbh Gingrich seems very coy/disinterested whenever someone asks him about being a VP to Trump (thinking about Hannity here) but Gingrich is a slick player who has little love for the Establishment, but knows their power. He'll make a move that suits him and Trump the best when the time is right.

He can be Secretary of Moon Bases but getting that crazed Shabbos anywhere near executive power is dangerous.

MOON MAN, MOON MAN, CAN’T YOU SEE
SPICS AND NIGGERS THEY NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

Is there one without the glowing eyes?

MOONS

MOON MAN MOON MAN BLACK LIVES MATTER
SURELY WORSE THAN FECAL MATTER

I know he's a neocon but Newt would fit with Trump so well in my opinion. Guys like Mattis or Sessions always felt like pipe dreams to me and I doubt Trump would pick any of the other names that 99% of this country hasn't heard of. Whoever his VP pick is, it's going to be big.

“They’re worth less than fecal matter.”

Ah, mondegreens.

ive always liked newt tbh.

i find it hard to believe the guy is really controlled and maybe he plays along with the puppets to get his salary.

This took way longer than I care to admit

TRIPLE K MEME MAGIC
KAY KAY KAY
KAY KAY KAY
KAY KAY KAY
MOONMAN FOR VP

Didn't Trump say he wants to focus on rebuilding our infrastructure before he turns his attention to outer space?

Yes, and that’s the right thing to do, unfortunately for us space geeks.

Can I get the names of everyone here? I know Poland, US, UK, Russia, and France already.

Also, is the flag behind the guy with yellow eyes backward?

Meme magic is real I fully believe now.

TOP KEK

I am Kek.

FUCK

Neet Gritch? Lmao please no.

If Trump wants a chance with moderates he needs Jim Webb.

i literally saw some aussie shitposter the other day suggest moonman as trump's VP

Pretty based.

>NEET GRINCH

Kek strikes again

It would be a bad idea. If Trump is the real deal, having a VP as kosher as Gingrich is a sure way to risk assassination.

I would procreate the dogshit out of Marion.

Did you not hear it? He said "muh 7 million." Don't you goys know it's muh "six gorillion?"

By saying seven, he's intentionally getting it wrong. This guy knows his history. Six is the magic number in Judaeism and Kaballah numerology. Not seven.

For us goys, seven is lucky.
Seven also is an indicator and allegiance to God, and the heptigram was used as a holy vigil in Hebrewism, not Judaeism. 7 x 7 and 7 x 70 were often allusions used in the Old Testament for good fortune and to symbolize ends and beginnings of cycles. Such as the seven days of creation, seven days of the Feast of Tabernacles, and things like that.

Still based. Damn based.

Abe is at least saying no to the rapefugees, so he's not that bad.

Fucking scandinavians leeching off of Finnish military capabilities, they don't even bother investing in the army because they think we will deflect any potential danger for them.

What’s wrong with him?
If he’s a kike-lover, we need someone else.
He’s not pureblood Aryan, but he’s an Indian nationalist, it seems. He wants to integrate Jammu-Kashmir. Is there anyone in India in a position of power who wants to reunify the subcontinent entirely?

TOP FUCKING WOT M8

Again I thought this was a joke but it is real. I thought for the longest time that those huffinton post all caps and huge font raging was fake too.

Now that's what I call mental gymanstics.

Here I get done with this and I come to find that some of them might not be acceptable. Great.

I call it a joke

Stop it user. I hate that image.

Because I know it'll never be true. ;__;

So that's the Grinch… in a mask… holding a gun.
I'm honestly at a loss for words.

You new m80?

Missing Lukashenko from Belarus and Biondini from Argentina.

Have memes gone too far?

They are playing with serious meme magic.

They don't know what they're doing.

canada

At least he wasn't a Jew

Designated poo drones

Tony Abbott is only good because of his hardline stance on illegal immigration. He sold the rest of the country up shit creek during his term and has been replaced by an odious toad. Besides, the liberal party is pro kike evil bankers.

Please remove him. There are no based prominent Australian politicians.

Don't be surprised if it's Kasich…

wtf

So that's why those tube bombers in London did it on 7/7/2+0+0+5. I bet that's how they did better than that doctor bomber and his pals.

That's a Holla Forums-bait title from Gawker… which unintentionally contributes to our meme magic! Thanks, Gawker! It's one of the better archived links that I've clicked this week.

That's Marion though.
Marine had to sacrifice her father to stand a chance.
Only time will tell us if it was the right move.

test

Fuck Le Pen, she's a cuckservative

At least its a male…

Holy shit, Poland has the most IDGAF, fuck all humanity look of all time.

That country has seen some shit, man.

"After the Darkness comes the Light!"
"Praise Kek!"

check'd

Meant play hoop and stick with, not dance.

if dubs ben garrison is VP