Trump Will Be a Disaster For America

Supported Iraq war

''For example, in spite of his alleged opposition to the Iraq war, in 2011 he told a reporter:

“I always heard that when we went into Iraq, we went in for the oil. I said, ‘Eh, that sounds smart.’"

Which is precisely what a somewhat disturbed adolescent is wont to do: grab someone else’s lunch money if he thinks he can get away with it. Elaborating on his larcenous plan in 2011, Trump averred:

“I very simply said that Iran is going to take over Iraq, and if that’s going to happen, we should just stay there and take the oil. They want the oil, and why should we? We de-neutered Iraq, Iran is going to walk in, take it over, take over the second largest oil fields in the world. That’s going to happen. That would mean that all of those soldiers that have died and been wounded and everything else would have died in vain – and I don’t want that to happen. I want their parents and their families to be proud.”

''Just like the criminally-inclined parents of a juvenile delinquent would be proud of their son’s very first bank heist. As Rothbard was fond of saying: “Are we to be spared nothing?”

supports heavy aggression against Iran

''Trump’s foreign policy views belie his reputation as an unconventional politician who’s willing to say what others don’t dare even think to themselves. Indeed, he sounds like most of the other GOP presidential wannabes when it comes to the pending nuclear deal with Iran:

“Take a look at the deal [Obama’s] making with Iran. [If] he makes that deal, Israel maybe won’t exist very long. It’s a disaster. We have to protect Israel. And we won’t be using a man like Secretary Kerry that has absolutely no concept of negotiation, who’s making a horrible and laughable deal.”

Is Trump willing to go to war with Iran? He positively drools at the prospect:

“America’s primary goal with Iran must be to destroy its nuclear ambitions. Let me put them as plainly as I know how: Iran’s nuclear program must be stopped – by any and all means necessary. Period. We cannot allow this radical regime to acquire a nuclear weapon that they will either use or hand off to terrorists. Better now than later!”

Bill Kristol likes him

''So you think Trump is crazy? He may well be, but he’s just reflecting the general lunacy that afflicts large portions of the political class in this country. Far from opposing the elites, Trump is merely echoing – often caricaturing – their looniest effusions.

Speaking of loony effusions, Bill Kristol has said that he’s sick of the “elite” media dissing Trump. Dan Quayle’s Brain got out his neocon playbook to declare he’s “anti-anti-Trump.” Which is interesting, since the last time a Republican anti-immigration, anti-free trade candidate arose, Kristol and his fellow neocons were in a lather of fear and loathing: that’s because Pat Buchanan was not only one of the dreaded “nativists,” he was also militantly anti-interventionist. Buchanan dared to call out Israel’s amen corner as the agitators for Gulf War I and its successor: for that, he was branded an “isolationist,” a label affixed to him also on account of his economic nostrums. Yet those same nostrums, when given a far cruder expression by Trump, evince a kind of admiration in the Grand Marshall of the laptop bombardiers. And the reason for this is Trump’s limning of the neocons’ penchant for unabashed militarism and grandiose imperialism: The Donald told a Phoenix audience over the weekend that “I’m the most militaristic person in this room.” And his prescription for what we ought to do to counter ISIS sounds like a Weekly Standard editorial:

“I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth. Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left. I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

Supports the (((banker bailouts)))

''CAVUTO: To be fair, Donald, a lot of that is a lot easier said than done. I know where you are coming from.

But you mentioned depression. That is a bit over the top, don't you think?

TRUMP: Well, I don't think so. In fact, on your show two years ago…

CAVUTO: Why? What would happen? What would happen? What would happen?

TRUMP: On your show two years ago, I really — I mentioned the word depression then.

Now, I did not know about a $700 billion bailout, in all fairness. And I think probably, it is something — it's sad, but, probably, it's something that has to get done, because your financial system is most likely going to come to a halt if it does not. So, it is a pretty sad day for this country.

CAVUTO: But what would $700 billion or this kind of money do to stop it? All I have seen, Donald, is, every time we shored up AIG, or done this money with Freddie and Fannie, or rescue Bear Stearns, and on and on, you know, we have a brief pop in the markets, a brief economic sort of lift, and then we sell off, and then people get depressed all over again.

So, wouldn't this be a more expensive version of that?

TRUMP: It could very well be.''

Hillary is his best friend

''As San Francisco Chronicle columnist Debra Saunders points out, Trump is not really any kind of Republican, and, what’s more, his links to the Clintons are well-documented and close:

“In 1987, Trump registered as a Republican in New York. But in 1999, he registered with the Independence Party. In 2001, he registered as a Democrat. In 2009 he was back in with the GOP.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton sat in the front row at Trump’s 2005 wedding with Melania Knauss.

“According to Politico, Trump has donated more than $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

“In the 2006 cycle, Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, but only $1,000 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

“When Trump flirted with running for president in 2012, CNN reported he had given $541,650 to federal Democratic candidates and committees since 1990 – more than the $429,450 he contributed to GOP candidates and committees.”

National Review‘s Jonah Goldberg rips the veil off Trump’s alleged nativism in a by turns anguished-and-amused plea to his fellow conservatives not to be taken in by The Donald’s act:

“You seem to think he’s an immigration hardliner, and he’s certainly pretending to be. But why can’t you see through it? He condemned Mitt Romney as an immigration hardliner in 2012 and favored comprehensive immigration reform. He told Bill O’Reilly he was in favor of a ‘path to citizenship’ for 30 million illegal immigrants:

“Trump: ‘You have to give them a path. You have 20 million, 30 million, nobody knows what it is. It used to be 11 million. Now, today I hear it’s 11, but I don’t think it’s 11. I actually heard you probably have 30 million. You have to give them a path, and you have to make it possible for them to succeed. You have to do that.’

“Question: Just how many rapists and drug dealers did Donald Trump want to give green cards to?”

Trump has been playing the media with his supposed presidential ambitions for years, but it was clear then that it was just The Donald doing what he does best – promoting himself. So why now has he suddenly turned “serious”? I give that word scare quotes because 1) Serious is not a word one associates with a clown, and 2) It’s not at all clear that, for all his megalomania, he really thinks he can win the White House. He may be a lunatic but he’s far from stupid.

And so the question jumps out at us: Why now?''

Go on faggot, reply to my posts in an excuse to bump your thread

You wish they were fake quotes Chaim, go look em up for your self.

The quote in your pic was confirmed fake months ago.

TRUMP SUPPORTS BANK BAILOUTS AND JEWISH THREATS AGAINST AMERICA

why don't you have a sage right over there

JEWISH VERMIN LOVE DJT

See
Who if not Donald Trump?

So you want globalism and open borders. Okay OP, that's nice

Fucking kill yourself :^)

''
Strategy one: Attack Trump for NOT supporting war (I watched them do this for years). Single him out at the same time for exposing Obama's birth certificate fraud.

Strategy Two: after the war is a failure, accuse him of supporting it and attempt to align him with "all those other guys" as singling him out has made him seem heroic, not a "crazy".

'''Strategy Three: single out the base of the American patriot as a "crazy" who is

Strategy Four: Accuse all Republicans of being the result of all these terrible politicians leading us and Paul Ryan a hero who can bring them back to sanity.
''
''
Strategy Five: Submit to the collective the idea that Trump WILL be assiasignated.
''
''
Strategy 666: Warn the public that they will fall into chaos, even death, if Trump is elected.

Strategy 7: accept terms of defeat and pull a "Altright" with sites like the "new Fox News" or even Red Ice Creations/Milo/Ramzee and others to guide the base back into the trap.

Strategy 8: a "libertarian uprising" that goes fucking no where.

Strategy 9: Attempt to have a right wing racist kill Trump and then accuse Trump of bringing it on.

Strategy 10: move to Israel and bunker down for biological war. Accuse Nazis-Islam of it.

Strategy 3: Accuse the American base of being "crazy" people who do not represent the American people

how about some sage OP

this thread needs some more sage

OP, if you're not going to post sources, AKA make shit up, at least make it incriminating.

The statements he supposedly made are all after the Iraq war. They're not proper support, they're a making the best of a bad situation.

Jesus Christ….it's only May and Holla Forums is already being raided to death with Shillary shills.

KILL YOURSELF OP

OP answer the question:
Who if not Donald Trump?

sage

fugg

Then who do we vote for, you fucking shill kike?

I never said don't vote for trump. I'm voting for trump, but just know he's a total con man and don't expect jack shit out of him.

We don't even listen to your SHORT lies about Trump after everything his opponents and the media have fabricated. Why would we subject ourselves to a GIANT PILE of lies?

But by all means, convince yourselves that your line of work is "For the greater good" or something. You are why Trump is needed.

But we all know he isn't perfect. We know all this shit. Why feel the need to make a thread about it with massive text walls as the two firsts posts?

You shills trying to demoralise Holla Forums and the like are fucking scum. You should be fucking gassed.

Who's paying you? Hillary? Good God what a fucking great boss!

If people did expect shit from him and he failed, it would actually lead to people doing something, bring more people aboard, and light a fire within people. If anything, telling people to simply be prepared for disappointment is softening the blow of possible issues and thus placating them before hand. You're running damage control for the person you despise all the while swaying no one into not voting for him.

You shills are either very fucking stupid or just incredibly disorganized and are just looking for an excuse to fling shit everywhere.

Who cares?

Name another candidate who is better.

Do it.

Go ahead.

You can't.

So you won't.

Because you can't.

But you'll keep shitposting.

Because you get paid to do it.

Or you're just some kind of autist or cuckservative.

Or a Jew.

Whatever.

It doesn't matter.

Worst case scenario, its shit all the way down.

And it'll be great to laugh at the progressives bitching.

America is already dead, so any 'disaster for America' doesn't mean anything more than a 'disaster for Brazil'.

This is just a holding pattern.

Stalling.

Waiting.

Hoping the white people just go back to sleep.

Maybe they will.

Maybe they won't.

We'll see.

Til then, stay mad faggot.

Trump is still the better candidate, if only because he'll be more entertaining while fucking us should he turn out to fuck us - which is entirely possible, but no worse a fucking than we will get from any other candidate.

So all his Jew connections, all his weird statements in the past, all the dumb shit about him - it doesn't matter.

Because he's still the best candidate on offer.

You have no comeback.

WoW! OP I had never though of it like this before!

You have rocked my world! and changed my mind completely on this topic!

Me and my Wife's Son Thank You Very Much!!!!!

You opened this thread with the title "Trump will be a disaster for America". "Disaster for America" being one of the most typical attack lines used among political media professionals, and clearly ignorant of the fact that many on this board see the government as beyond redemption and wouldn't mind if it burned.

Do you believe in hell? I mean, I don't, but even I wouldn't tempt fate with a job where I lie for a living.

i almost want to spam this shit

You might as well. It's no different than what OP is doing.

Trump, Wall Street Journal, Sept. 30, 1999: Let’s cut to the chase. Yes, I am considering a run for president. … Unlike candidates from the two major parties, my candidacy would not represent an exercise in career advancement. I am not a political pro trying to top off his resume. I am considering a run only because I am convinced the major parties have lost their way. The Republicans are captives of their right wing. The Democrats are captives of their left wing. I don’t hear anyone speaking for the working men and women in the center.

Trump on CNN, Oct. 8, 1999: But really, really the big thing they’re going to look in — as — is: Can you win? Can a Reform Party candidate win? Because I believe I could get the Reform Party nomination. I don’t even think it would be that tough. … I’m not looking to get more votes than any other independent candidate in history, I’d want to win. So we’ll see.

Trump on CNN, Oct. 8, 1999: I’m a registered Republican. I’m a pretty conservative guy. I’m somewhat liberal on social issues, especially health care, et cetera, but I’d be leaving another party, and I’ve been close to that party.

King: Why would you leave the Republican Party?

Trump: I think that nobody is really hitting it right. The Democrats are too far left. I mean, Bill Bradley, this is seriously left; he’s trying to come a little more center, but he’s seriously left. The Republicans are too far right. And I don’t think anybody’s hitting the chord, not the chord that I want hear, and not the chord that other people want to hear, and I’ve seen it.

sage

The part that gets me is that Kristol is still backing the Never Trump movement and is flirting with third party or Hillary still.

hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leatherclub is just two blocks down…

Yeah. We've gotten to that point.

12 years later, democrats have completely lost the sense of indignation that the felt towards George W Bush (I should know, I was one of them) and are trying to "Swiftboat" Donald Trump. (Only on steroids, a new swiftboat every day)

That is how far they have fallen, and how corrupt they've become.
Its time to stop thinking of people like OP as human.

The guy in this doujin is most certainly a gay.

Hey, my 2 cents is that people have factual info to make choices.

???

Exactly. The intelligent minority needs to step up and take this country by the reins. Incompetents should not be allowed to remain in power. by any means

All i'm saying is, Donald Chump's talking points on that america would of been ((Shut down))) if they didn't pay up is what this guy talked about. He's apart of the wall street zio gang.

You're not saying anything. You are running damage control for Trump if he turns out to be zog by lowering people's expectations and preventing outrage, thereby playing into the hands of the zog. At this point you're either jew-controlled or an idiot.

most likely, i would love nothing more than to be in his situation i am very lonely

♂FUCK YOU♂

WORD SALAD

So let me guess, they have a big list of talking points for you to hit, stuff like, "Always pretend to be part of the community" as well as specific words to use, and this is your effort to hit multiple checklist points at once.

Is your HR department filled with niggers? Who hired your ass that "blending in" and "dropping enemy slogans" doesn't seem mutually exclusive?

anyone with great taste would.

What are you, his backup?
He's obviously a Hillary shill running disinfo. Why the fuck would it be something so complicated as, "Shilling to lower expectations in case Trump is, yadda yadda", that's retarded.

Your mother is a part of the "gang"bang

But to be perfectly honest, Trump will unite this country, for him or against him. It works out in all scenarios for those of us who know what the current "big picture" is in the political and foreign/globalist landscape. And those of us who want to see them fail.

Does what he says. Country starts to recover.

Active plots against Trump Culminate.

It'satrap!!! He ruined his reputation internationally just to keep status quo and pulls a Merkel. Jails anyone who voted for him ultimate honeypot.

No. I'm pointing out why his shilling is retarded even from the standpoint he is trying to take. Every form of shilling is either utterly ineffective or stupid no matter how one looks at it. If Trump is bad (he's not), then it's stupid for OP to be shilling as he is. It doesn't make sense other than he's using the talking points Hillary gave him.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

You're simply a delusional nutjob if you think I support zio whore hillary just because i call out zio whore trump, get it together chaim.

It's that time when all the outsourced shills come out. At least the Israeli ones can speak English.

Sometimes shilling is infuriatingly effective, but sometimes it IS just obvious and ineffective.

Seriously watch some pundits on the news after you've been on Holla Forums for however long you've been here. Those are the people who have the credentials to land TV spots, and you'll find yourself thinking of better answers to questions than what they're thinking of.

These shills? They're basically like computers, they're as good as the script and playbook they're given (which is probably why they also tolerate doing such a completely amoral job).

Both buttblasted Trumpcucks mad because Their fuhrer is one of the most Jewish backed candidates ever. Yeah, I'm the real shill here.

I don't see a problem with Trump doing what you said, but I know Trump isn't going to go to war with Iran, he simply won't let them get Nukes which can easily be done without war

Do you think this is going well?
I mean, this shilling has actually gotten so laughably ineffective, its starting to look more like goon work than shilling.

Just makes people want to vote for Trump more. Top kek.

Yes.

So I can't strategically vote? Its called voting for him, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. I just don't expect much from him.

kek Hillary's getting her money's worth

go back 2 shill school nigger, your shit is 2 weak

We'll have that at the very least.

Changes in adminsitration change the cultural climate, but really have no affect on economics and forigen policy. Maybe with Trump in charge some single moms will get too paranoid to chop their children's dicks off.

If that's the only change, it's still better than Shillary.

You okay, shill? You shifted gears so hard it looked like a stroke.

Word.

Kek

Oh hey anyone find out where the 300+ new Shills like or friend here came from?

How's it feel to not fool anybody despite totally thinking that you will?

I bet it feels pretty bad, like you're a failure or something. Oh and do you get a shekel per post or per reply? If it's the latter, here have another.

Looks like you got saged.

Threads anchored m8

We can speculate, but it's all conjecture until we get some leaked verified info. We DO know that Hillary has a large number of paid shills out on the internet, so possibly from there.

MY EYES! Your dyslexia hurts my eyes

he doesn't even post the source

No you moron, you're the one who needs to post the source. You did a copy-paste from somewhere? Then post the link. It's not complicated. Internet 101.

It sounds like a blog post from one of the commenters on LewRockwell.com but I'm not going to search for it. It was your responsability. You failed. And your thread has been rightfully bumplocked.

No

(and she doesn't even sound like a Trump fan)

$5 he's going to make a deal with Russia and in exchange for Russia's help to keep Iran docile Assad is going to stay in Syria. Something like that.

Hey there, (((digital media specialist)))

How about this statement from Donald Trump's book in 2000, three years before the Iraq War? How's that, Trump chump?

Why is a British faggot shilling for an American presidential candidate?

Are you a professional astroturfer employed by some UK defense intelligence contractor?

Right. Which is why you're obsessed with a government election.

Makes sense.

We also know that Donald Trump hired paid actors to appear at his June 2015 presidential campaign announcement press conference at Trump Tower.