#TrashRight is trending

I've asked around but no one seems to know, supposely it was started by some twitter chick named Rokku who is part of the Holla Forumsack section of twitter. Although she's an an attention whore

Any anons can dig? Its trending #2 world wide. How did this happen and Holla Forums wasn't involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PikkuRusina
twitter.com/Pelastaja_Rokku
twitter.com/hashtag/europeday?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren
receivefreesms.com/
hs3x.com/
fakena.me/
twitter.com/JaredTSwift
archive.is/Vd9KW
usa.ekla.in/trends/trashright.html
valkyricvisionary.wordpress.com/
archive.is/2yiJg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
radixjournal.com/journal/2016/5/15/outside-the-gates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the point of this tag?

Just searched the hastag, are those tweets supposed to be funny? I guess the Alt-Right really is autistic.

It started when this person named Rokku trolled one of the alt-right trannies named Trad Grace by leaking his nudes. A bunch of the SJWs in the alt right got triggered

Pic related is who started the hashtag.

Step up your game up Holla Forums

This Alt-Right faggotry seems to get worse and worse every day.

goddamn hipster faggots.

I agree. I didn't want to believe it before and tended to ignore whatever drama was going on. Fuck the alt-kikes.

Oh great…yet more divide-and-conquer bullshit. While The Left stands in solidarity, we spend all day fighting amongst eachother. This will surely end well.

more pics of rokku-chan!!!!!!!

We don't go around virtue signalling in defense of mentally ill transfaggots now do we? Well that is what the alt-"right" is doing right now.

Meanwhile anyone here who isn't an idiot would define themselves as "alt-right", especially when signs of co-option popped up from the faggots way before Milo was even a thing.

Wtf even is this?

*wouldn't

idk what this is. I dont even see it on twitter.

Look at her twitter

twitter.com/PikkuRusina
twitter.com/Pelastaja_Rokku

She's a qt and pretty based

She's Finngolian isn't she?

remainder: Finns are white

That and south african.

she's very red pilled, tfw everyone gives her alot of attention because of her looks and views

she's like a irl racist anime waifu

Why can't it just be Jared Taylor and Kevin Macdonald? There's no point to any additional celebrity.

This internet shit is too complicated for my narrow brain.

Reminder that women bet on the strong horse and once they're hooked they're the most fanatical since they're more of a herd animal than men.

They're just propaganda pieces.

Man South Africans are fucking based.

When are you Taylor-cucks going to accept the fact that he's working for the enemy?

He invited a convicted bomber from the JDL to speak at AmRen in the mid-1990s, but banned David Duke and Mathew Heimbach for saying mean things about jews,

Taylor and Macdonald, or fashy celebs? Which are the propaganda pieces?

How can they not ? They're surrounded by tribesmen who are too dumb to understand anything except shitting in an elevator shaft, have you real the south african ghoul story ?

The E-celebs.
Taylor and Mac Donald are like our professors who write our text books.

So tl;dr it's more "alt-right" slapfighing by attentionwhoring e-celebs

Gotcha

the nude leaks, now die for israel.

I believe it's a reference to Sunn O)))
fucking hipsters

Classic erroneous presupposition.

I will not listen to a speech by screeching David Duke, but I will happily listen to JT.

DEFINITELY NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE NOPE UNPOSSIBLE

Gas yourself Sinead

Because you're a kike who just wants to hear about how dumb and criminal groids are?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

goon vibes
looks like a bunch of queers trying to spark infighting.

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

Ya this is a cancer tag. I just vaguely mentioned that the cancer on my twitter feed isn't even good shitposting and got dog piled. There is definitely something up with it. Remember kids, ironic cancer is still cancer. Its not productive anyways.

There's a small but loud movement in the Alt-Right right now to split off. These autists claim it has to do with fags but it's really about MUH SEKRIT CLUB.

no on here gives a shit about reddit or twitter.
If the altright implodes because of jews or whetver it wont make not rightwing, we are already in the minority

Gotta hand it to them though, they picked a spot on name.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's not trending, it's nothing.

Another tag trending today.
It's #EuropeDay.

twitter.com/hashtag/europeday?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=tren

There is a significant lack of European achievements in this tag, feel free to join and spice this tag up a little bit.

LADS, the tag is full of "tolerance and diversity" bullshit, I think I'd really appreciate some support!

I don't have a twitter account and I also have no shitlord pics related to European achievement.

You can get a phone number here:
receivefreesms.com/
hs3x.com/

But the service is a bit buggy (it doesn't always send you the confirmation code sent to "your" phone number). What you need to do in that case is, try to find confirmation numbers already existing in messages sent to that phone. One of them may work. That's how I got my Twitter account, lel.

Also, use fakena.me/ to generate fake account credentials quickly.

I still can't get over how fuckhuge those rallies were.

so you stole someone else's confirmation? we are becoming more jewish each day.

Hahaha it was always inevitable that women would destroy the alt-right.

It's hard enough keeping everything in line (with all the degenerates around) but generally, men will manage… but you throw in a few attention whores and it unleashes all kinds of sperg spiralling.

this type of rallies make a nation more united.

Well fam, someone had to get it. I dindu muffin :^(

looks like a fake account to me

fuck you, I will steal one too

u hafta unastan fam dats the hood mane.

Who? No one gives a fuck. TradGrace was evicted from all groups and lost all followers almost overnight after they 'came out'. The only person defending the tranny was RamzPaul. Alt-Right isn't a hivemind, it's just a vehicle and a collaboration between people who have similar core principles co-ordinating to change the social narrative.

Some leaderfags are trying to co-opt it. But no matter what they do, the majority will always evict degenerates and promote European homogeneity.

For every singular degen issue defended by some leaderfag, there are hundreds in opposition. This isn't a movement, it's a vehicle, nothing more. The vehicle is doing its job.

Ok, I'll fill you in…

What has come to my understanding is:

#TrashRight was started by this user:

twitter.com/JaredTSwift

It was a response to some Alt-Right group throwing him and his anime-groupies out for tweeting #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs and not understanding it is not funny.

I'm not alt-right, but I am a white nationalist.

I have no idea who this "Rokku" is and she (it) may be involved with the other person I mentioned, but there's not much to it really.

Tl; dr: it's nothing. 5 persons or something with anime-avis are "shitposting" on twitter.

More purging from the Alt-Right. No degens allowed.

Degens gonna degen

More proof that virgins aren't in this for politics but for revenge towards white women who in their minds owe them something.

Yeah, this. All these plebs, RamzPaul, Milo, they're co-opting the so called 'movement'.

They are a handful at most of neets.

People are coming together, true, but I've never heard of any of those leading any of the factions I know about…

It's literally nothing but some butthurt degenerates…

Got that right. Then again I notice there are a lot of these fucks in Brit/pol/ as well. I guess they just like any attention they can get.

I'll give the leader of the pack credits for being periodically funny in some tweets though. The rest of them are utter betas.

Nothing of value was lost, I'm just surprised that those groups are so easy to fuck up for people like this… burgers should tighten up on who they let in…

If not neets, it will be JIDF or trannies.

You see, any new comers to the movement, they are more likely to hear about the people the media talks about or have any amount of fame to their name.

That's why it is extremely importent to throw shit like this out as quick as possible.

As I said earlier, I'm not into "alt-right" per se, but I follow some because of our similar interests….

I think so, but post it anyway.

It is extremely important for the far right to maintain categorical and unyielding rejection of transsexualism. The Jewish push for transsexualism is aimed at disintegrating the most basic fabric of our race. We must give it no quarter, especially among our own ranks.

Probably because ((they)) have appointed a literal kike faggot as its figurehead

(((Milo))) did what his race does best, claim to be the leader of an organization that they have 0 ties to and attempt to destroy it or change its message to suit their needs. (((Ramz))) decided that Jewish titties are better than destroying the jews and saving the white race and has gone full cuck. Neither of them are liked or the leaders for that matter. They're two people who claim leadership to an organization that hates them.

Where did I say that?

He was placed there. It was never organic.

autofellating-right twitter drama

expanding further

The whole "alt-right" theme is bullshit. It's not an "alternative"; it IS the Right. If anything the cuckservatives are the "alt-Right"

What is that?

That's 2015 goyim

Are you the tranny she was making fun of? Did she trigger you?

That isn't me.

Initially of course, because I knew it was a directed campaign to "out" me as a whore who shared user pics online (rather than someone who sent a pic to my ex boyfriend, which granted was a mistake). I've been dealing with nonstop twitter drama for months and it was just time to end it after this happened. When a vengeful beta-male ex boyfriend releases two nudes to someone (Rokku), you start to see the true colors of most of these "far right" twitter users; it's so petty, and clearly envy-based.

Rokku was upset that I criticized her lack of real content, Asian admixture (don't fall for the Finnish meme), and her supposed "traditional values." She recoiled to secret twitter groups, one being called Discord, and from there launched this whole thing against me. This proves, apparently that I was just a "holier-than-thou" fraud and, inversely, that she is a true saint. It's like this side of the alt-right has gone full Degrassi.

I've got serious things to do in the shadows. If I stayed on Twitter, I would spend a lot of time trying to discredit the narratives of people trying to damage me, and that's just a waste. Every time I engage with social media I get distracted from what matters.

who the fuck are you?

I'm nobody now. :^)

I was a springboard for constant D&C drama which was initiated by Michael Anissimov back in March, the presumptive king of D&C. And now, I have become something of a starting point for this #TrashRight phenomenon. I refused to waste my time again trying to refute it, even though I had a loyal and rather large following.

You should be able to guess, really.

Her body literally looks like mine used to when I was skinny. What the fuck, where can I find this woman to mate with so I can fuck my old self?

Frenchies getting massacred by muslims.

Noone even remembers it here in the UK if that's any consolation.

what the fuck are you talking about ?

i don't follow twitter. are you the boy in the picture ?

That's me, courtesy of my ex-boyfriend who wanted to see me fall.

Yeah, that is me, unfortunately. I'm mainly responding to the OP in order to delineate what is actually going on. Rokku only even had a residual hand in this #TrashRight thing; it was @JaredTSwift who kicked it off due to some silly infighting over a meme.

I tried to be more subtle because I treasure my anonymity here.

You're fucking retarded.

First of all with being a tranny, second of all for sending nudes, and thirdly for bitching on twitter while claiming you "hate" it.

Please kill yourself for the betterment of all humanity.

Yours,
Anonymous.

are you that fucking retarded to consider "leaking nudes" pictures with your boy tits? what are you taking you fucking cunt that made you being so emotional ?

I think all of this "alt right" twitter bullshit is cancer but you should still kill yourself for being a mentally ill perverted tranny fecophile. Fucking disgusting faggot.

This is why I dont understand trannies.

Her hips and tits are distinctly female and natural. A man will never have a body like that.

Dear Anonymous,

I deleted twitter yesterday, so that's invalid. I'm not @Burzenland, that's Michael Anissimov.

I am retarded for sending nudes, yes. I'd say the transsexual part is less retardation, more stunted growth. I'll find out soon.

Yes, I should kill myself, instead of making any positive contribution whatsoever before I die. Sounds like a great, non-retarded plan of worthwhile action.

Best regards

I non-ironically can't understand what you just said.

K

absolute disgusting that fellow doomhead is such an dirty cuck

so they are shitposting but not very well?

Pick one.

there were no leak nudes, you can't lead nudes of a male without a shirt!

That's the equivalent of saying a man with no legs can't still run a marathon, or at the very least try.

Read what you said:

Nice job.

this is why we need right wing death squads. make a special unit of faggots that will be forced to take nigger female slaves and fuck them until they are cured.

I have no idea who you are, but this @JaredTSwift is a gigantic faggot for making such a big deal over a "meme".

I know parts too, and if that stupid shitposting from him and his friends wasn't enough, they just keep going like D&C shills straight outta Tel Aviv.

White Girls Fuck Dogs?

"Alt-right" is a joke now. Luckily there are real nationalists to be found…

Nice image

why? is this literally a falseflag operation?

edg-e

That's how the people on Twitter were framing it, that nudes were leaked proving I'm full of myself.

If you want to get into verbal semantics, then fine, let's add that he has prosthetics or is using his arms to move forward, "arming" the marathon, "prosthetting" the marathon. Good lord…

Did your so called boyfriend at least suck your cock or you just him the pictures hoping to get some love back? Ever tried fucking a girl?

You've devolved to comparing yourself to a man using his arms to pathetically try to "run" a race against others with working legs.

I think I've made my point.

europe's future if we don't act

sent

just make more nudes and create tumblr of them and I can come and fap to them and I guess shout sieg heil when cumming

Brit/pol/ is dead. There is nothing left there but tripfags. 8/pol/ is basically a zombie at this point. I'm just waiting to see where to go because other than the TRS forum (which is as bad) there ain't shit out there.

Kill yourself and help us save on the gas bill when we get round to the rest of you degenerate FUCKS. It'll be the best thing you can do for this world.

no
eww

No, I literally cannot even comprehend such a thing, and this lack of normal sexuality plagued me when I was growing up (12-16). It didn't bother me at all when I had volcel aspirations (16-18), but I've accepted the fact I like men exclusively. Can we just not with the sexuality discussion, it's pointless drivel.

Pathetic or not, the completion of the marathon is something to strive toward. My point is just as valid.

Except it will never happen, and any empathetic human would put such a poor creature out of it's misery.

I'll do it if you want.

Who are these semen demons?

kill yourself, tranny faggot

then? you just want to cuddle?

what if I was your boyfriend and wanted to see you fuck a girl? wouldn't you do it out of love? we could fuck her together.

The second picture is most definitely a man

Hahaha, nah. Your concept of "putting the creature out of its misery" is not extreme enough, not even close to as extreme as those of our ancestors. Your "extreme" individualism is suspect, the product of an overly Protestantized Weltanschauung (as opposed to a more moderate one, i.e. "unhealthy individuals can all come to Christ and be healed"). If you want to be truly, ancestrally extreme, you will have to sacrifice poor creatures to the bog for the good of the race, to the detriment of the individual. The gods will be displeased with you if you do not rid your race of the poison which leads to dissolution and degradation.

…But, we are beyond our ancestors (or should have been, barring the involvement of Jews in our evolution). Compassion and care for what is mortal is the result of upbreeding. You take those individuals who would be detrimental to racial health and castrate them; if they don't act up at all, let them be. Homosexuals submitted to voluntarily castrated in the Reich for this reason. Transsexuals (two total) also existed who were given the same choice, one of which went all the way; they were not the Hirschfeld cases from Weimar times, who I believe were Jews regardless.

nah

I should function solely as a woman. And I wouldn't break monogamy for you, no.

Just kill yourself you tranny faggot, it's going to happen anyways.

You're a fucking cancer.

Forgot to add, this compassion for the defective (castration) eliminates them from degrading the racial body while yet demonstrating the transcendent love of kinship. It's a more sublime version of bog-drowning.

don't give this queer any more attention
that's why it showed up

I hope you die. Reported

these tbh

Holla Forums has sunk to a new low today. A tranny attention seeker from Twitter is avatar fagging the shit out of this thread and the Mods haven't insta banned them.

what woman? you will never have a pussy.

I can understand love between two males, it would be like a strange friendship.. but that should be celebrated by fucking pussy and not fucking each other in the ass.

It will not happen that way, but keep deluding yourself :^)

I showed up to state the true case of things regarding this stupid twitter drama (which really goes beyond me), and considering one of you posted my photo here I think representing myself is important. If I wanted attention, I could get it easily elsewhere, but I think it's all in vain and refuse to do so.

Hope is a really pitiful thing, isn't it?

yeah lol, because the one time I actually "name" myself (relevant to the thread) deserves a ban.

and I'm the supposed degenerate here

yes

Fuck off you faggots.
Yes, I'm in all your DM groups. Stop this nonsense.
Also, hi grace.

Grace, exit the thread. Not helping yourself.

Jared (and villainal) got purged from a DM group over a meme, which is more silly than what resulted from said purge. The theme of the twitter-right seems to be nonstop purging from all fronts and this #TrashRight phenomenon (if not hijacked as another "purity" clique) is an ironic way of pointing it out.

My point to OP was, Rokku was just a small cog in the overall machine and your Rokku crediting is probably thirst-related.

But I know what you mean concerning real nationalists. Twitter is cancer.

Hi user-chan!

Don't care for myself, I care for ἀλήθεια.

im still in both groups
AMA

In this thread, we observe the classic phenomenon of the degenerate attempting to heighten their way up the pecking order.
The degenerate will attach themselves to an esoteric group- an almost instinctual drive to belong to the "alternative".
Noticing their low social standing in the group, and the pangs of e-credit hunger, they will attempt to climb the social ladder by attacking any weak links- particularly, dishing out on other degenerates. For them, other hypersocial, histrionic sorts represent competition - and have to be eliminated.

This phenomenon is, in a way, great- since degenerates will consume their own, in an attempt to climb higher. Their nature demands it.

in that case I'll go back to being anonymous so you can do your thing, I've disclosed enough, see u next week Holla Forums

Your 'ex-boyfriend' wasn't aware that he was your ex-boyfriend. He didn't know you were a tranny, and never met you.
You bitched in a DM group about 3 of the women posting selfies, when you have done the same. You cried about them openly stating they use their selfies to draw in more people. Women are the gateway, and you are pissed that you are not a woman.

No. Trash Right was conceived in the Discord chat. Jared was not a part of it.

Somebody posted screenshots of that Jared Taylor Swift autist defending him and saying he was "disappointed" in the people who trolled him.

Trashright did nuffin wrong

The plot thickens…

So that "Jared"-guy defends the tranny…

I have to wonder how old that particular segment of the "alt-right" is. "White Girls Fuck Dogs" is not even funny trolling at any level, just anti-white faggotry…

Not trolling. Beyond that. It was harassment. It was cruel and it crossed a line.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This schism wouldn't have happened if I didn't trigger the entire alt-right with a single shitpost. That takes skill. Show some respect.

The tranny had sent the 'nudes' to multiple men. (3+)

NOT EVEN FUNNY TROLLING GUYS
NOT AT ANY LEVEL

Faggots and trannies deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

Turns out Milo was right about the "dank memesters".

Did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

If you get that triggered by people saying mean things to mentally ill man impersonating a woman on the internet, how are you going to hold it together when shit gets serious?

As long as you draw a distinction between Holla Forums and the aut-right, the article was pretty much spot-on.

Best description of Taylor and AmRen.

This dude looks like a kike.
He does almost nothing but facefag.
Obnoxious little jew infiltrator.

They probably will delete this thread soon, but honestly the boad volunteers are getting on my bad side since they very recently deleted a falk music thread here that I was posting in a little. You have to have a few good culture threads allowed in order to balance out this, call it what it is… degeneracy

If being a tranny was cancer you wouldn't be so mean about it. We should be respectful to those suffering from horrible horrible illnesses.

It's abomination, deserving of the death penalty.

Dude everyone knows that you keep leaking your own pics.

Just kill yourself, you waste of life.

Even better, attempt genital reassignment surgery on yourself.

Holy fuck grace kill yourself please that's the only way to fix your illness

What? Sodomy? Sure.

Being effeminate deserving the death penalty? How do you even enforce that? Some people get the wrong hormone bath in the womb.

Jews are actively trying to harm the white race.

Trannies don't harm the white race by existing. They're just duds. All the people susceptible to becoming trannies were already duds anyway.

I'm not even the tranny. I am defending him though. The disabled deserve compassion, not brutality.

K you're getting gassed too faggot next

More of that degenerate magical thinking.

All trannies and tranny enablers should just kys

lol

Why do you write such edgy substanceless comments as if Holla Forums is just a place to post shit tier hollywood nazi memes?

No one is getting gassed, because the Holocaust didn't happen. Actual National Socialists didn't do that.

So are you denying that something went wrong and fucked them up?

There are well established diseases like Klinefelters that make men effeminate, and they have no choice in the matter.

You seem to be suggesting that either we:
1: follow liberalism and pretend they aren't ill and enable their behavior as part of post-modern insanity.
OR
2: GAS THEM KILL THE DEGENERATES MORE DAKA

Why can't we 3: actually be sane and compassionate people and treat illnesses like like illnesses?

Why does being a serious hardcore nationalist mean being a tryhard edgelord?

Because the kikes are clever and gave us the idea. So you're getting gassed. You're not talking your way out of it faggot

Yes, they do. When I decided to become a nationalist, it was because of what I saw the left doing and what was happening to Europe in terms of immigration, and then I started reading up on race.

I never bought into this bargain bin store kill the weak crap. The good thing is that if nationalism is too grow, people like you are going to be outnumbered. Most people don't want their disabled siblings put down like dogs.

We can be hardcore nationalists who want to keep white countries to whites without that. When fringe movements are small they always attract the worst people, the dropouts, the criminals, the sociopaths. That's going to change.

You're not though. You're outnumbered. We'll deport the Jews all to Israel though, and cut off any supplies. You can be sure of that.

Orc tier by the way.

Like how the alt-right only seems to attract autists and faggots?

Agreed. I'm not alt-right.

idk who's the bigger fag tbh, you or the actual fag.

Either way, you're both going in the oven.

It's pretty stupid to throw trannies and one legged cripples or whatever into the same category anyway.

"Being nice to" = not putting people in ovens

Like I said you guys are orc tier. You like to consider yourselves to be the SS, but you're much more like the SA; a group of bloodthirsty sociopaths and monsters that make good canon fodder before you're purge.

And the alt-right? They're… nothing. Completely useless.

Trannies: hormonally crippled people
People with one leg: physically crippled people.

Faggot I can tell by the faggot way that you talk that this is you.
kys
faggot

omg same same!

People with one leg (generally) aren't sodomizing each other.

"If there is anything I would rather gas than Jew communist traitors, it is queer traitors. I despise homosexuals as one despises syphilis germs." - George Lincoln Rockwell

Yeah, sodomy should be illegal. Agreed.

Based on his posts in this thread, wouldn't you agree that the tranny was probably engaging in sodomy, or at trying to?

There might be some potential for rehabilitation before they engage in any homosexual activity or start identifying as the opposite sex, but after that point, they're hopeless.

Probably. In an ideal society he'd go to jail for that, if we could prove it (he says he has a boyfriend so he's incriminated himself). I was making a larger point about transsexuality/effeminancy though.

It's not so much that effeminancy and homosexuality should be crimes (hard to even enforce really), but that homosexual actions should be criminal. People should be able to get treatment for homosexuality like they used to be able to (before it was pushed out of medicine by liberals, leaving only cranks).

Daily reminder that this thread contains people with a specific mental illness known as Transgenderism. Do not reply to their posts, sage and slide. One cannot argue with the mentally sicj, as the wise cannot argue with the madman

You're sexy for a trap

Grace you should open up a Chaturbate account, you'd make some pretty good dosh with your girl-cock

But if they're suffering from a terminal illness that has driven them to engage in criminal activity, wouldn't euthanasia be more humane than putting them in prison for something they have no control over?

Trannies are mentally ill and should be given treatment, not have their mental illness indulged. Anyone who doesn't get this does not belong, and no one who has made the conscious decision to become a tranny gets this. Indulging in mental illness is degenerate. It is part of why society is falling apart. Therefore, trannies are fucking out.

no way that's not a girl

With righteous courts.

This is only opinion and conjecture.

You need to be fucking gassed. You are a sexually deranged degenerate.

If you won't just kill yourself. Go into porn, do drugs and self obliterate, maybe you'll OD in a motel.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, it's not actually supposed to be dedicated to a particular ideology, though there are certainly individual ideologies that come through. Holla Forums wants the best idea, and not surprisingly, doing away with anti-whites is a big priority, not necessarily sticking to what is considered "Right" traditionally, though #TrashRight ties itself to the concept of "Right" by definition.

"TrashRight" was coined by kike facefag BeardsonBeardly and is being promoted by JaredTSwift, an annoying fag who tries to make trouble every day.

Both of these people, along with villainial, acted terrible to Mary, after she rightfully didnt like the "joke" about white girls and dogs.

You need to take a look at who you are associating yourself with.

I think that's the point. If that's a tranny I'll eat my hat.

Nah, I don't go with Twitter crowds, my following and follower are

Holy fucking shit, the shills are winning hard guys

No dude. Almost every anime fag has hopped on the bandwagon.

Is there even a point to making a twitter to troll with, or is it all just pure autism and faggotry now?

I'm not, although i never called myself "alt-right anyway

Also, these kinda reminds me of those autists that branched off of #GG twitter.

Sometimes the trolling on twitter is top tier.

Right now, prime trolling territory is shaming Republicans who have been against Trump, making them eat shit.

I will defy you for my own glory, the glory of what I hold dear (race, kin, future generations), and the pure schadenfreude resulting from the knowledge that you personally suffer when you realize I'm not sinking to your predefined level of stagnation.

To quote Sorensen/Himmler:

"He did not pray, 'Father, let this cup pass from me.' He reached out and seized it for it himself, for he knew… everything necessary is good!"

I've noticed none of you actually mention what the cure should be for homosexuals and transsexuals (other than "kys"). Two avenues were explored by the National Socialists: hard labor, or castration. To avoid the labor camps, voluntary castration was mandated as a type of cure during the Third Reich period, defying the kikecuckery of "be fruitful and multiply" and sticking with eugenic policies for racial betterment (the best reproduce most, the unfit do not produce at all).

While I didn't do much research into homosexuality, I did research transvestism and transsexuality and discovered a difference between the two during the 1933-1945 period (I disregarded anything from Weimar). According to my research, there were two transsexuals who were allowed by the judge voluntary castration, a change over to female names from the same, and dressing as women; one simply had a full amputation, while the other went all the way with genital reconstruction surgery (even attending Mütterschule to prepare for child adoption).

In our time, transvestism is upheld as transsexuality. In the NS-Zeit, however, transvestism was outlawed, and the truly extreme minority of only a few transsexuals were treated compassionately so long as they did not disrupt the social/racial order.

If you actually care to be skeptical and want to refute my research, which is still quite rudimentary, please read my blog post on the subject and consult the sources listed at the bottom.

archive.is/Vd9KW

This is such a niche topic that I expect no one to have ever considered researching it. I don't blame anyone for being so hostile, given the times we live in, but I do blame you for grouping me in with the healthy freaks who have adopted my illness as a fashion statement. I blame you for *wanting* to see me fall into their depravity, as per , and I blame those who have used every means to find mistakes that I've made (like the photo).

I am forced to bring this up because my whole being demands I succeed despite you. While you're fighting hard to be rid of the two or three transsexuals on your side who aren't actually freakish, I'll be fighting even harder against the kikes and their nation-golem, fighting until the last drop of Aryan blood drips out of my veins.

Yep, the good days of alt-right twitter were spent trolling figures like Rick Wilson and Ben Shapiro rather than wasting energy and time on our own.

He wasn't too fond of faggots.

I agree with him, and I have already mentioned the bog drownings in an earlier post. Note that Himmler was focused on the purity of the SS, which was designed to be the uppermost of the entire German race.

The practical, widespread solutions utilized by the National Socialists were castration or labor camps. My research follows from this, which you utterly disregarded in posting your quotations.

HI GRACE, THE OVEN IS CALLING

This thread is trash. You are all trash.

Into the trash it goes

Is somebody going to update this with the pro-Tranny tweets and the pic of that shirtless dude?

Hmm, wonder why this spam has all of the sudden appeared en masse for the first time in the thread? Couldn't be because of , could it?

Too weak to actually make a response to , you dodge what you can't handle to make a "funny" post. The picture is already posted here but you're too retarded to find the one post with a spoilered pic.

There's nothing to respond to. You acknowledged that the people you claim to be an admirer of would have wanted you removed from society - either interned or killed.

No, it's that I don't use twitter so I can't go screenshot the faggots who came to your defense. and I don't have photoshop installed

tl;dr tranny

wow does this dante faggot have gynecomastia or something? look at this fuck

No, you are falsifying the content of my response. Himmler would have wanted people like me within the SS utterly killed for the glory of the group, but not if I belonged to the general German population. I know I am not an elite member of my race; Himmler was not referencing me. The practice of the NS period for the general population was different from what you're claiming in that it espoused voluntary castration or involuntary hard labor for people like myself. You fail to acknowledge this point entirely, and thus, you are lacking in your response. I won't even delve into the research into transsexuality here; the simple facts preceding it refute your argument of "internment or killing" (or removal from society).

spamming and tripfagging detected

being sent to a labor camp = internment

Fine, but you are still dodging voluntary castration in every post because (presumably) your kikecuck mentality demands that all people reproduce regardless of whether they are unfit.

Must suck to be a goon. No meme magic.

usa.ekla.in/trends/trashright.html

Too big of a gap. Doesn't make sense.

Spam all you want but is right, all you have are insular memes that won't spread beyond your tight-knit group which only exists to uproot seriousposters that you don't like.

If you don't realize this by now, there is a group offsite on Twitter actively working to derail this thread to its advantage. Too bad its Twitter methods don't work as well on an anonymous imageboard.

Reminder that this spamming is meant to divert attention from the legitimate discussion between and .

Due to the speed of the 1K coming in

Spam all you want but is right, all you have are insular memes that won't spread beyond your tight-knit group which only exists to uproot seriousposters that you don't like.

If you don't realize this by now, there is a group offsite on Twitter actively working to derail this thread to its advantage. Too bad its Twitter methods don't work as well on an anonymous imageboard.

Reminder that this spamming is meant to divert attention from the legitimate discussion between and .

REEEEEE KIKEWHEELS LET ME POST

It's based on the tweeting rate you fucking pleb

who is the real pleb here

Fuck you, TradGrace. Trannies have no place in our movement and will be gassed along with everyone else.

I don't care about your pitiful movement, I care about my race. You can never excise me from the Rata, the root of all things, the race, and I shall forever be dedicated to the prolongation of the blood which has characterized world history from its inception.

Be gone with your pitiful words! Let action and blood rule the coming dawn!

*exorcise

If you cared about your race you would off yourself because of your mental illness. You're doing nothing but pretending to be a woman. You will never be a woman. You will never be a mother. Your Y chromosome has seen to that.

Anissimov is useless, and even if he is not a Jew he sure acts like one.

White girls fuck dogs

We've been worse before, I know that may sound hard to believe but you should have been here around March 2015.

These aren't the same thing and treating them as the same is fucking retarded. This idea that a male runt is naturally prone to believing it is literally a female with a penis is completely baseless.

Do you seriously think that NSDAP would have allowed a tranny a political platform just because they volunteered for sterilization? That after this event they'd be free to go up on a soapbox and be an obvious male pretending to be female as a voice for their views? Totally fucking absurd.

No one here wants you to breed.

you're all fucking retarded
the tranny needs to hang for being a mental degenerate
and you autists need to hang for being a bunch of memespouting alt-kike twitterfags and bumping a slide thread

You don't actually know which chromosome I have, I have yet to discover the truth of that. But let's still assume I have a Y chromosome. No matter the result, I have not the ability to be a man proper, so I should undergo castration to assure no other male who might descend from me otherwise experiences this torment that I have throughout my entire life. That does not require my death, except in your failed American-Protestant Weltanschauung that was the springboard of Jewish modernity. See for a compassionate and realistic take on my defective existence.

Killing oneself is a weakness. You cannot convince me otherwise; each and every mortal being has a spiritual contribution to be made, no matter the defect, and to take one's life is to void one's propensity for greater things. Your advice is a sham built upon your own self-aggrandizing concept of fitness (rather than eugenic fitness).

pretty much this

No, I don't believe that the transsexuals had a political platform. They kept quiet about their illness, much like I did before Anissimov betrayed my secret to everyone in March (keep in mind he is at the very least reactionary, at most part Jewish). What am I supposed to do at this point when everyone is seeking my demise? I have to state the truth of the matter, there's no other option for me. My ideal life would be one apolitical, and instead cultural, but I am forced to explain this subject due to present circumstances.

You need to hang for being a reactionary dolt.

"We National Socialists
Want no reaction
We hate Jews and Marxists
Long live the German Revolution!"

being a tranny is inherently marxist

This is a retarded half-statement that attempts to be profound but goes nowhere in its simplicity. Transsexuality is not Marxist if it is a natural byproduct of defective chromosomal genetics. Marxism leads to decay socially, but the nature remains the same. Try harder next time, faggot.

Fuck off with your bullshit, tranny. You have a penis. You have a Y chromosome. And you fool yourself in thinking that every human has some value or contribution to be made. That's shitty liberal thinking and will get you nowhere. You, as a tranny, have nothing to offer this world. You said it yourself. You have a mental defect. Nothing you say or do can make up for that. Castration doesn't solve anything either. You'll still go home with your fag boyfriend and continue to live in the fantasy land that you're a woman. So I'll say it again. KYS.

This shit is pointless

We're fringe so weirdos will show up where mostly dudes so attention seeking chicks will show up.

Don't sweat it and keep shooting at the ones who are shooting at us and not each other.

I can't believe it

we're not where

keep deluding yourself
no you won't, you will never produce offsprimg, every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. All you bring is disease, degeneracy, and mental illness

I didn't say every human had value; every ARYAN has value. You misrepresent my words in an attempt to smear me as a liberal, but in truth, you are the individualist who does not have the compassion or kinship requisite to understanding why the defective should be kept within (but not as a detriment toward) the racial whole. Individualism is its own cancer spawned from liberalism. You are cancer.

Again, you can't prove I have a Y chromosome. My upcoming test will prove whether or not I do, and I am taking it because I have reasonable suspicion that I do *not* have normal XY chromosomes.

I am nothing like the others, I am beyond anything you have ever encountered. Your pathetic attempts at recreating situations from before are just emanations of your collective, memetic consciousness pathetically practicalizing the situation before you. You cannot memetically conceptualize my anomalous existence, so be gone.

christcuck detected
( ° ʖ °)

I'll contribute to the destruction of the kikes more than you will.

Dubs of truth.

get out

Ah I see you're a D&C shill thanks for letting me know. Not surprised that a tranny faggot is a Godless degenerate though.

Trannies deserve no compassion. Especially you. By sending nudes of yourself you betrayed your traditional smokescreen. So because of that lack of dignity and decency in addition to your mental illness, you are nothing but a weight that needs to be cast off.

You are a parasite. You are not beyond anything. You are nothing more than a mentally ill faggot who injected yourself into our movement.

Fuck off.

Yes, I'm a D&C shill for pointing out that your morality is Christianized/individualized and gets in the way of an ideal polis in which the racial whole experiences upbreeding and kinship-harmony. I have no problem with Christians, but I do have a problem with universalist imbeciles who want to impose their deracinated drivel on the entire race in the name of unhealth.

I made a mistake of sending nudes to a person who I thought would be my future husband. I was just a naive young person. I'm sure your own sins outweigh the ones you have accused me of, but you won't bring those to the table because you don't have to. I'm not a parasite because I sent nudes, and I'm not a part of your stupid, impotent movement. I am a part of racial revival which transcends your pathetic conceptions of what is and isn't right, what is and isn't acceptable. Get on my level you stupid faggot.

No you're not. You never will be. You are not wanted. You will be cast aside with all the other trash whether you like it or not. Sorry if the facts hurt your feelings, but I don't care about you or your feelings. Go cry some more, faggot.

Having a semi-anonymous platform is still having a platform. You can only justify your behavior under the auspices of being facilitated by technology that did not exist at the time. You are doing the modern technological equivalent of being a man wearing a dress and wig standing on a soapbox on the corner shouting Nazi slogans.

Just because you have a more circumspect way of doing this doesn't change what you were doing. Anissimov was capable of 'betraying your secret' because it wasn't a secret. So you are doing the equivalent of pretending to be a girl while trying to be a public face but occasionally lifting up your skirt to flash your penis at passerbys who you assumed would be okay with it and you just couldn't resist yourself.

If you wanted to live a private, castrated life you could have done so but instead you had to be a histrionic attention whore that is some kind of "leader" or "voice" while sending pictures of your nude, male body to other men in hopes of gaining some erotic reciprocity from prospective homosexuals. Nothing about what you do and how you operate is conducive to a private life.

Being a tranny up on a soapbox that is able to "pass" by way of being visually obscured enough so that people can't tell isn't living a private life. At all. It's delusional to assume you never would have been "outed". What has happened to you is the only thing that could have happened given your actions and that would have been obvious to anyone who isn't a mentally ill tranny that thirsts for this kind of perversity.

According to Christian morality. The men in classical antiquity who would kill themselves rather than face failure and shame were seen to have taken an acceptable out and not as weaklings.

You spilling endless ink for the rest of your life trying to justify your existence as desirable to some group that hates you is weakness.

Frankly you are a liability to us and we are rightfully ashamed of you. Yet another example of our views being primarily promoted by a cabal of self-promoting, histrionic freaks. Jews are vastly overrepresented among homosexuals and trannies, and your view is basically the Jewish perspective on their absolute necessity to gentiles, rather than the reality that they are parasites. You need the existence of a robust, healthy, masculine white race to justify you, but we need you for nothing. You can only justify your existence based on your utility to us, and as such put us in a position wherein you feel that we owe you for your insights and the relationship between us is then reversed if we accepted your premises. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. You are a parasite who needs us, and we need nothing from you at all. You are a detriment, not a contributor no matter what you imagine and saying otherwise is an attack on the white race suggesting that it needs its' trannies to teach them about virtue, strength, success, and so on.

Suicide is the hardest option. Hysteric whining about how we all need your inane ramblings and that the race hinges upon your diatribes is obviously the easy one. The shameful one. Don't try to spin it as strength. You've got an honorable out that actually has utility to the race by demonstrating that those who share our views have real conviction. Of course we both know that pursuing your little fantasy that you are a real girl is in reality your raison d'etre and your "edgy" views are just a discordant platform to generate the kind of perverse friction that sustains your mental illness. You aren't capable of not being what you are, which is an antagonist of the race.

If you want to continue in this movement, then it has to be anonymous. It cannot be detectable that it's you. You have to totally incinerate the identity "tradgrace". It must appear to anyone on the right as though "tradgrace" is just gone.

At the point that people can detect that you're still here, then you become a distraction and a source of division.

You say that your first concern is for the preservation of the White race. Put your money where your mouth is and permanently dispose of "tradgrace". You cannot contribute positively to the radical pro-White movement while anyone can still tell that it's you that's here. You can build a new pseudonymous identity — from scratch, the hard way, just like anyone else who joins our ranks today.

If you cannot do this, then you stand as living proof that your own desire for attention exceeds your dedication to the Fourteen Words.

This specifically means that you must not disclose that you are "tradgrace" by private message to a trusted party. The moment that you do that, you have placed your own attention-seeking above the White race.

Burn these words into your memory.

Autistic-right, pls go. This isn't the place for attention whoring.

You're right. Thank you, thanks much. I know what to do now. Goodbye.

No, it's okey, thanks to you and I understand now. I'll withdraw from the public eye like I should, I feel really ashamed and stupid. Just please promise me that you'll do what has to be done for our race… I worry about that a lot, every single day, every hour. Thank you both, again.

The alt-right is just human trash. It's hilarious that the failures of the white race think that they are going to "save the white race from extinction". The "movement" only attracts degenerates, failures in life who can simply LARP about how they are going to "exterminate non-whites".

The alt-right is nothing but the right wing version of sjws. They use the word anti-white the way sjws use the word racist. The alt-right is right about eugenics but not in the way they think. It's the pathetic failures of the white race which makes up all of the alt-right that deserves to be exterminated. Human scum.

t. leftypol

Kike, we have been immune for a long time to the tactic of associating our tactics with those of SJWs. The problem with SJWs is not their tactics, which have propelled them to victory. The problem with SJWs is their beliefs and goals. Equality is fundamentally false and pursuing it is ethically wrong. Tolerance, inclusion, and diversity are genocidally evil.

Whatever tactic crushes SJWs is a good tactic. If that is the same tactic as one they use, then so be it. Anything that brings the death of social justice is good.

Looks like social justice warriors aren't the only ones that eat themselves.
It's all a big spergfest.

Filtered and reported.
Are you kike shills even trying anymore?

Looks like some psyop shit.

If you only go by the people who embrace the label, then he's more or less right.

Die in a fire.

AIDS?

What?

I think that means he's half kike.

How old is she?

But to the msm/leftists Holla Forums is the alt right

Hey faggot, a couple of your posts have piqued my interest, so hit me up. I have a couple of questions for you.

she's posted pics with timestamps, also webms with voice, probably just mentally ill or trap that transitioned before puberty

If that is you, it's pretty obvious what you're doing right now. What have you done of note? Do you have any writings(articles, papers) or videos that contribute in anyway?
Or are all your followers just an under-tapped group of lonely, young right wingers?
Why did you conveniently show up in a thread that was created about you under a false pretense and magically have nude photos of you appear as well? Then you respond by going

Anyway, you're cute. But don't think for a second Holla Forums doesn't know whats going on. You should be reserving yourself for one carefully selected white man, not seeking out online bukkake sessions.

Is the one on the bottom with the MAGA hat a guy or grill?

Is the one on the bottom with the MAGA hat a guy or grill?

I dunno, you tell me.

Take a guess…

Dubs confirm

kek

If only there were some kind of encyclopedia where such drama could be preserved.

So tradgrace(?) is a tranny that would just send nudes to people if they asked over twitter?

Is it just me or does it seem like all trannies will give nudes at the drop of a hate?

Tranny promises to stop being an attention seeker and to stop seeking validation of his faux female form from men.

I totally believe this will happen.

What I don't get is the obvious posting of two different people, one being a female. Is the other the girl who was "attacked" for disagreeing with #whitegirlsfuckdogs?
Whats the point of the hashtag? Whats the point of #trashright? These really aren't funny, and not in a disappointed kind of way. In a "are these people 14" kind of way.
Thanks for the reminder on why I dont use social media, everyone! At least you made me forget about my troubles for 10 mins.

Don't think so.

They're autistic, user. It's a lot like Chris Chan's "random-access humor".

there are two separate incidents

Rokku (prob female, pictured in thread, Finngolian) leaked the "Tradgrace" tranny nudes

Jared T Swift annoyed Mary Whittier by posting #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs. Others bullycided Mary, JaredTSwift & co shoahed from altright group chat by Mary loyalists, regrouped around #TrashRight tag.

The Finngolian is friends JaredTSwift & co.

This. As Vox Day put it: "Tactics aren't objectives."

Losing while taking the "moral high ground" is the cuckservative way, and the reason why the Left has been winning for the past 60 years.

Welcome to the world of goon forced memes. They're wrapped in seven layers of irony, you just don't get it, man.

What about that other TRS guy who was outed as a furry, you should include that

Anyways to my point, I use twitter pretty often and this is retarded

I like it because I can keep in contact with cool posters, I've met some interesting people on it. On imageboards unless you tripfag people can't really tell you apart, which is why I still use them more.

The people who made this meme though are really just larpy faggots. They make jokes about "gas le jews XDDD" but don't really take anything seriously. They're essentially Holla Forums because they just like being edgy and calling people niggers, while having no real belief system

He's 22

while I'm all for bullyciding degenerates infiltrating the far-right, that Richard Spencer quote is taken out of context. It was in the middle of a thread about the Duck Dynasty guy's comments about anal sex, he claims (and I think the context supports him), that he was saying that "US conservative's opposition to homosexuality is a kind of last stand of implicit white identity".

He still had Jack Donovan as an NPI speaker, though, so plenty to criticise.

Nah, they just don't take twitter too seriously. Humour lures more people in.

Bulbasaur?
To be fair, with a name like that it's no surprise.

But there has to be something behind the humor for there to be a point to it. It should also be funny.

What is this picture trying to convey?

Wtf is going on in this world?

google 'Sunn O)))'

You'll have to ask them here then. tradgrace dies absolutely in this thread (Twitter was gone already).

based hitler dubs (and trips)

I wrote at this blog, valkyricvisionary.wordpress.com/ (I linked the blog in an earlier post, ). The best post was on international Jewry, and I plan on expanding the topic in the future elsewhere.

I spent a great deal of my time tweeting about things with substance (spreading Western philosophy, quotations from my study materials, reflections on the state of the world and Jewry, Ariosophy etc.), or at people of importance. Most recently of note, I triggered Podhertz into a frenzy against goyim. My following was pruned of thirst with the revelation that I was transsexual from the outside; I had about 400 loyal people standing by me who cared for my way of thinking, my convictions, and my future plans for family and contributions.

I've got one man to stand by now, and I learned my lesson about getting close with guys on the Internet at all. The Internet without anonymity is something I no longer desire.

My boyfriend isn't progressive and he's certainly not younger than me. Our relationship has been going on longer than two months, too. If you noticed, the end of this fake reddit post says

which is just a blatant attempt to smear me. That kind of thing did NOT happen. Don't fall for the lies, Holla Forums, you're smarter than this. Even if you hate my guts.

Not at all. Read my response above to the fake Reddit article. These people on Twitter just want to smear me for their own personal reasons, whether they be envy or revenge.

If it was only a smear on tradgrace (e.g. what @Burzenland is probably still doing, which I no longer care about), I would've left this alone after reading the excellent advice of and . But it extends into my private life, and as such, still bothers me. @tradgrace, the Twitter account, is totally gone, but I remain in this thread so that truth will have its day against this (pathetic and overblown) vanguard of darkness.

BTW, the core of this group of people posting in the thread to spam or defame me are:

@BeardsonBeardly
@TinfoilWalnut
@PikkuRusina (Rokku)
@TacoFetus (nude leaker)

and potentially

@villainal
@qc_cam

By their own self-admission at archive.is/2yiJg

Their tactics are normie-tier social media manipulation and lies. If I wasn't all on my own and had a group fighting with me on this, they'd be taken down quite quickly,

But I just want it to end already.

I know you're reading this. Just stop. Let @tradgrace die, this thread is all that's left.

Do trannies/faggots try so hard because their average lifespan is like 5 years? Do they not feel they have enough time to try to destroy society and just kick up as much of a fuss as possible before inevitably killing themselves? Why do they do this?

So there are nudes of you being leaked, but you say you haven't been sending out nude selfies?

What is the purpose of all this shit, why would anyone care to smear some random right wing tranny? Is it just some people fucking with you and you have become a lolcow, or are we all taking part in your elaborate delusions?

seriousposting in self-defense != attention whoring

kys tryhard

I was trying to say I wasn't sending them out indiscriminately. I sent images in LDR's (three total) and I learned my lesson to never do it again. There's a psychological (and major) difference between a few romantic mistakes and actively seeking to whore your image out for a quick thrill.

lolcow, and an attempt for a few otherwise irrelevant people to become the "heroes of the movement" (kek) who "outed" me as a "whore." Purity by way of other's impurity, so to say, but… on Twitter. Just Twitter.

Almost forgot, just sage the thread. Kill it so that tradgrace can finally be put to rest.

You're a W H O R E

I know that we are supposed to be thick-skinned here but every so often something gets to me and I am seriously starting to feel bad for you

I am really getting depressed thinking about you

You're not posting anything new. The original leaks on Twitter were this image and the one previously posted.

If you post anything new, I'll have you prosecuted. I've forgiven you for the first incident, but if you dare to try another I'll take this into the realm of justice. Sharing these images in your state is illegal; I've checked in with the police already.

Don't forget to
SAGE

Huh. Sorry about that, I didn't mean for that to happen. You'll see nothing but thick-skin from me; this is Holla Forums after all, so don't feel too bad.

If you do truly feel bad for me, then please sage in your next post.

what if the worthy amongst the white race have already been chosen, and the rest of you on this board are just canon-fodder

I mean if you are the opus-magnum of the human race surely you'd be selected for certain programmes

I can leak screenshots of your 'boyfriend'/ 'potential husband' busting out laughing at your claims of ever having a relationship with him.

He knew you on twitter for a few weeks when you sent him the 'nudes'.

Make a throw away email or something not associated with who you are then, there is literally no reason for me to shit up this thread more than it already is.

You're pushing the limit here with my patience, and if you don't stop I'll post the relevant screenshots to destroy your claims. You know what I'm talking about. @TacoFetus is a liar, we had been talking since November and I sent him the pictures in January. I can dox him, contact his fiance (who he has been cheating on willingly/doesn't even want to be with), and most importantly I can bring this to the police and have him convicted of a Class A Misdemeanor. I would reference the law code itself, but that would dox his location.

There is *nothing* for you to gain by keeping this thread alive, and keeping up this attempted smear against me. Don't play with the fire, just put it out.

I'd rather you just post here and sage the thread while you're at it. I don't trust anyone anymore enough on the 'net to just casually chat without proper context.

Whoops, meant
*fiancée

Just drop this before it turns ugly for you. I've been the better person in all this deciding not to take legal action, but that might change depending on how this all plays out. Make sure Taco knows this before you keep this up.

The right-wing sure is united

Im glad im 2 oceans apart from europe, and 1 from the USA

**No, while I'm interested in holding a conversation I'm not interested enough to do it in a shit thread, on an image board. If you don't trust random fucks on the internet that is fine and entirely understandable, the fact that you think that anybody can hurt you through a conversation between two throw away emails is silly. As long as you don't post something blatantly stupid like real identifying information then you can't really be harmed beyond shitposting your feelings into being scuffed.

I extended the offer as much as for helping and understanding you, as much as myself and sorting out my own confusions.

You can either take my offer or not, but I'm done with this thread. I need to go to work now anyway.**

[email protected]

You've convinced me enough to make the throwaway, but I'm ending the conversation at the first sign of suspicion.

You can make your threats, but if you think saging the thread is going to make it go away you're out of your damn mind (well more than already.) Keep being dramatic, and you'll get drama.

At this point you're the only reason the thread is still going. How many times are you going to say that you're out of here before you actually go?

I mean if you want to give us more material to work with then by all means.

Are you trying to get boipussi on Holla Forums?

What keeps you from posting dox after that? If I was thrown to the dogs like that, I sure as hell would take the fucker with me if I could..

Just curious…

So much drama…

We don't want your contributions.

You can't possibly fit in. You can't possibly help us. Any contribution of substance requires at least a sustained pseudonymous identity behind it, and any identity of yours will necessarily betray your severe mental problems.Your particular illness always manifests in gratuitous attention seeking -you wouldn't have mutilated your body in that way without the desire for constant external validation. Your continued contributions to this thread just make it clearer (though probably not to you).

There is no place for you among us. Go with the helium method.

you filthy degenerate, how dare you contribute to our cause!

now let me get back to fighting for our far-right on twitter

What's the point of having any meaningful movement without any sort of values to adhere to and to hold to heart?

Normalizing degeneracy will not work on Holla Forums, I'm afraid. Holla Forums doesn't consist of fuckbois and low IQ twats. You should stick with your twitter demographic.

ITT: Christcucks who care more about their kike god and "degeneracy" crusades than they do about race.

Posts like yours reminds me that all was not lost after the 2nd exodus.

Hear, hear.

Wat.

`
Nice try grace.

You might want to bone up on the non-christian arguments against degeneracy. Start with the etymology of the word - de-gener-ate - something fallen away from it's natural kind and purpose.

I'm not Grace. I'm into traps.

You mean like Christian prudery and hypocrisy? Getting inflamed about homos marrying and then fucking male escorts and doing crystal meth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

You're right, being a Christcuck or absorbing their views on sex is pretty degenerate. I'd rather be among the Greeks and Romans, who really didn't care about shit like that other than joking about it.

Can a mentally ill person even be smeared? This world is getting sicker by the minute.

I'm not in the USA, moron.

That clearly isn't me, look at the IDs. You are the one who posted the false information from reddit according to your ID. Hmm.

The particular member TacoFetus from your group is. That is who I was referring to.

So he has MORE? Cool! Thanks for heads up!

Yes, the 8ch ID system is completely impossible to circumvent, and people here never use socks to support their argument.

Also noone here ever posts amusing information without regard for its absolute truth value.

But the trap lover outed himself, so i don't think it's you anymore. It seems he is one of those who thinks only Christians have moral standards, and an argument against Christians is somehow an argument against people who get their values from elsewhere.

Blackmail now? This is getting more and more jewy.

underrated tweet

Wait wait…

Just read through the whole thread because autism.

I still don't understand what's going on.

Rokku made #trashright in response so a tranny making an anti-white hashtag and said trap also sent nudes to some guy who was trying to bang it?

This whole thing is so convoluted.

No, it isn't.

#Trashright was coined in a Discord chat in response to the SJW and tranny lovers defending Grace. Basically wanting to clean the 'trash' from the cucked 'alt'-right.

You need to develop your sense of irony

this fucking tranny should be tied up behind a truck and dragged to it's death.

When you don't have public support, that is when you are going to kill yourself. That time is coming soon.

pic related.

Was that supposed to make sense?

No it's really your fault you're a moron.

You seem to be arguing that moral realism entails Christianity, which is retarded, and also pretty ironic coming from someone that is accusing me of being a Christian.

It's niggers buying into D&C and turning against one another. This is how movements lose.

t. GG pro

You really are a fucking idiot. Let me break it down for your simple mind: You assumed that I don't have moral standards because I don't accept your moral standards.

I did nothing of the sort, You argued that people opposing your trap fetishism were Christfags, as if that was the only option.

Of course you think you have moral standards if you're here trying to make arguments about why it's OK to be a trap-fetishist white nationalist. You're just wrong because you haven't thought your moral standards through.

Grace, I'm interested in your views on (a) whether or not it's degenerate for a traditionalist tranny to take it in the ass and (b) Hegel, in relation to the current political, historical, and philosophical situation.

said here

Your words, you stupid fucking retard.

if thats true then why is Jared pushing Trashright so hard

He whiteknighted for the tranny

He only started pushing it after it had been around for hours. I don't know why?
Tail-coat riding?

A lot of the namefag Holla Forumsacks are in on it, and Amy Stephen, who's a "reformed" leftist. They're basically doing what Ayyteam did to GG. Just ignore them.

That sentence is clearly talking about your characterisation of the trap critics, not your claimed justifications, and it still doesn't say what you're trying to make it say (that I argued that you necessarily had no moral standards because you didn't accept mine).

Move on to telling us how you think trap-fetishism is compatible with saving the white race or let's drop it.

Your moral system is shit

Actually, he never admitted to being Christian; it was you who is equivocating having a moral standard to Christianity, as if you have to be Christian in order to object to your fucking delusions.
Also…
I would ask you to go to tumblr where you'll be among friends, but I'm sure you would refuse because then you wouldn't be the special snowflake you always wanted to be if you were co-opting the alt-right.

Yes, Mimi has gone full degenerate…

no

You realize that being a tranny is a mental illness and you suggest eugenics as the solution. While this might have worked
back then, It will never work today when society is rampant with degeneracy. As we all know far too well degernacy spreads.

Do you think it's a good idea to let a child get raised by a schizophrenic?
In fact would you even want to be near that person?
If we normalize this kind of behavior then in the long run we end up fucking up a lot more people just to be "humane" and let them live "normal" lives. You have two options if you care about your race, You can kill yourself or put yourself in a mental institution. Because most mental institutions are run by jews Holla Forums's go to option is kys.

sage because of twitter bs

More directed towards

TrashRight? Leftists once again demonstrate their inability to create a decent meme.

I think a lot of people are putting way too much thought into this whole #TrashRight thing.

I'll be shocked if it exists one week from now.

Nice try, fuckwit.

Let's analyze this, shall we? I know you don't have much mental firepower, but luckily, it's not that hard.

However, since I am clearly not a Christian by my statements, that would mean I don't see myself as having moral standards.

For most people, that wouldn't have been hard to understand.

Read the above, Retard Number 2.

This is what pisses me off. If you're willing to compromise traditional values, if you're willing to accept some forms of degeneracy like homosexuals and trannies and have a "laissez-faire" mindset, then you're not fighting for the far-right - you're a goddamn libertarian.

These people are intentionally giving a weak impression of the far-right to people. Fuck these kikes.

That was my whole point. I thought this alt-right (before it was co-opted) was about the rejection of all jewish values, including fags and traps.

It was never co-opted.

Richard Spencer coined the term, and one of the earliest adopters of the label was Robert Stark, a jewish homosexual.

dont touch the p00p

It's not hard to understand if you assume the person you arguing with is a sperg who interprets arguments in an overly broad manner that clearly wasn't the sense they were intended in.

Clearly I overestimated you.

exactly, it's a joke, the tradwife issue is the intersting part

Newsflash faggot, the alt-right != the far right. They're two different but overlapping movements. No one cares about your authoritarian nazi bullshit outside of your Holla Forums circlejerk. You lost the battle with faggot and tranny rights. Society has already decided on those issues. You're the equivalent of people who protested the end of slavery, or women's right to vote.

Alright, we get it, you're mad because you can't be a special snowflake in your tumblr crowd, you were tired of the competition there, so you want to be seen as extra special by prancing your degeneracy where your most unwanted, while trying to appear tough to your "oppressors". Classic narcissism.

Do you have dreams about landmark films in the future being made about you as well?

Holy shit you're serious, aren't you?

There are far more in the far right than the fag right, friend, your entire movement is ever dwindling due to internal disputes over things that you just mentioned.

What is history?

If alt-"right" is ok with niggers, feminism, fag rights, then what's the point of that "movement"? It's no different from "old" right.

haha, get fucked yid

Exactly. The Alt-Right has been co-opted by degenerate NEETs and MGTOW types who think they're being edgy, but really they're just re-branding Conservative to not take flack from their mates.

You know, the word "cuck" as in "cuckservatives" gets used a lot…

They're not leftists.

The alt-right is simply not stupid enough to think that advocating for extremist positions like genocide of various races or stripping entire demographics of their rights will get them anywhere. Holla Forumsfags are irrational and emotion-based, rather than logical and rational. And that's why you fucks are being left in the dust by this new movement. The alt-rightcan actually attract people with an IQ over 100 who don't have severe mental problems.

The whole term was coined to make fun of the alt-right.

Then why do nearly all of them suffer from severe mental problems, namely, autism and homosexuality?

In other words, alt-"right" is a ghetto for newfags and attention whores, just as I thought.

Ah, so you people are libertarians.

Actually they come here to tell you delusional trannies of the alt-right that your unwanted degenerates.

Also this.
And just like the left, they ask for acceptance.

Yeah it is largely just people posting bullshit for the sake of posting bullshit. A popular sentiment being that considering yourself a part of a group because of a hashtag or something like it, is just kinda stupid.

I'm not reading this entire thread cause it's dumb as hell, but you guys do realize some of those popular twitter users will just shitpost to get a rise out of people right?

What new movement? If you haven't checked no-one mentions the "Alt-Right" outside of Twitter, you're pathetic attention seekers who want to leech off of the backs of the genuinely politically minded all the while trying to force them into being moderates. Your stance is meaningless, you may as well vote for Hillary.

Stop reading game of thrones and read a book about actual history.

The only women who made anything of themselves did so by exposing their bodies in a lucky pattern.

Sorry for the late reply, if you're still here it was one of the guys from the Fash Britannia podcast I believe

I forgot why Bulbasaur left tbh

Did he quit after being exposed?

struggle sessions for allah

I haven't had Internet crushes before

If there are still mentally ill faggots in this thread, start your treatment today and rid yourself of your degenerate thoughts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

Don't leave tradgrace!

You are my tranny waifu

I don't know what I'll do without your natsoc ranting in my life

Can someone tell me what a is a trad wife/husband

I never hear Holla Forums mention it but its mentioned all the time by the twitter users mentioned in the OP.

It's just a running joke on Holla Forumsack twitter.
Basically many 'traditional' wives turn out to be trannies, like Grace.
So trad wife is basically used in the same way 'trap' is used on Holla Forums.

It's controlled opposion autism. Actual politics are not allowed in any nation under zionist control, which is pretty much everything but Iran and possibly north korea + cuba.

Go far right or go home with the rest of the cucks.

Is Wife With A Purpose trans too, or does she suffer from a different mental illness.

Not trans, she has kids. Just mormon.

She looks insane but comes off as a normie mormon in her videos.

iow: insane

t. Communing with the real (native american) jews while wearing protective underpants on a mission to colonise the stars with cosmo-jesus as a Mason "Mormon"

If you aren't willing to at the very least strip the jews of certain rights, how do you expect to stop these kikes?

Who else aside from Grace?

Zoe's Underground was also a tranny.

So fucking hot. Are there any more lewds???

More than a year already, eh? I have come to appreciate the raid though. Lolberturdianism is dead for good.

No, but I expect her to adopt a black baby any time now to prove she's not racist.

>>>Holla Forums

Indeed, it feels so weird. What's gotten into me?

JUST

alt right is far right you dumbshit

No. The alt right is not ok with blacks, radems and gay bullshit. What we do is respect gays who don't push their lifestyle on us but help us.

Greg Johnson drops big redpills and doesn't try to make anyone not be "homophobic". That's the difference.

The alt right is fighting for White rights and is Jew wise. None of the major Alt-right websites are autistic or shitty. Radix, TRS, Amren, VDARE. All great. #TrashRight is probably anti-alt right psyop by leftypol or something.

What about when he claimed "intolerance of homosexuality is [j]ewish", despite kikes being the biggest promoters of faggotry?

For the most part, you're lolbertarians (and even kosher conservatives) LARPing as fascists. That isn't "far-right".

Jack Donovan, Becoming a Barbarian

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/5/15/outside-the-gates

1488 Breeders BTFO

After reading this train-wreck of a thread, only one thought remains as always:

If you let yourself be pulled into rightwing e-celeb drama, you're in for a lolcow ride, wasted time and potentially even embarrassing yourself. Just look at these clowns going at each-other in this thread. Who fucking cares who did what. Take your drama to some Jew group therapy, or at least back to twitter where you belong.

Look at the other e-celeb shilling thread going on too for another glance into this abyss of retardation. The one with the somewhat deranged loli that bakes cakes for Hitler.

One day a man with some charisma and intelligence will stand up and speak for us. Until then we must suffer through these shills, attention whores and now even traps fighting over delicious attention scraps from their betters.

E-celebs not even once.

he means that the Torah is the source of Abrahamic (Islamic, Christian and Judaic) anti-gay ideas. Kind of true.

You don't have to agree with everything Spencer says to know he's pretty cool.

10/10 post

he means that the Torah is the source of Abrahamic (Islamic, Christian and Judaic) anti-gay ideas. Kind of true.

You don't have to agree with everything Spencer says to know he's pretty cool.