4th of july thread

America fuck yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

ch.cmwp.com/
gropsex.chatovod.com/
fusion.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

double barreled .45 pistols, fuck yeah!

anyone have that webm of the guy getting a blowjob while drinking a beer and shooting a gun?

lets take this thread to appreciate all the great things about America, like Andrew jackson

Cant compute.

I want this too

FUCK YEAH

bio shock?

yeah

May God forever bless The United States of America.

-Anonymous

WTF i have it as a MKV and it says unknown format. RRRRREEEEEEEEE

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

Peace, americucks

I'd piss myself if I witnessed that irl

Who here is LaX?

-Lazy and Xenophobic

Who isn't

filthy immigrants

lovely. we america now

BUT
I CAN'T SEE SHIT CAPTAIN

Convert it, you motherfucker.

No Donald Trump

Posting for the God Emperor. Happy Independence Day Bros.

The one on the right has dressed for the part

thumbnailfag pls die

Still, congratulations on getting rid of the brits, americunts. We yurofags have it easier, they're leaving on their own :^)

Fucking burgers

No Donald Trump.

>We yurofags have the all the refugees, the brits are leaving us on our own. fify
Enjoy your Turkish bath.

Fuck the USA

keep sucking cock commie faggot

The irony.
Again, fuck the USA.

stay jealous loser

GOD BLESS AMERICA

America is a global embarrassment.

ignorant marxist go back to your gender studies program and get pegged in the ass some more

Yeah. If only we were more like Europe and werent allowed to defend ourselves from shitskins raping our daughters and had Sharia law zones.

You are literally a cuckold

I'm a libertarian if anything. Your country's female population consists of loud whores seeking acceptance and praise for being whores. At least 90% of the world's SJW whores reside in your country, and you're projecting that onto me. You don't have to be a communist to recognize your laughable shithole for what it is. No, your country is hated by commies, plebs, scholars, capitalists, totalitarianists, innocent children and old ladies alike, all across the globe. Therefore, America is a global embarrassment, and merely living in America makes you an amazing embarrassment of a human being as well.

The world in general is an embarrassment, so that says a lot about the severity of your situation. You're closer to dystopia than North Korea, you're the fattest nation on earth, your soldiers believe they're fighting for freedom, your women are obese whores who feel victimized, your males are hair gel-wearing faggots, your movies are as far removed from art as they could possibly be, and half your population watches and laughs at The Big Bang Theory. Tell me again how America is not one big, fat embarrassment to humanity.

Ignorant generalization followed by projection.
you're a joke grow up child

samefag

Nope. Your American insecurity is showing.

Aw, did I hurt your little American feelings? Did my assessment hit a little close to home? How much gel is in your hair, faggot? Are you fat, maybe?

Jealous of one of the worst nations on the planet? Yeah keep telling yourself that fag :D

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Keep sucking are American cock Capt Sweden.

Problem is, you know I'm right.
Sweden? Lel another fag country. Nah mate.

are you a kangaroo fucker or a britbong

Sir, I am fluent in 6 million forms of communication.

to embarrassed of the the shithole you are from to even say huh hahahahahha

Sir, I don’t know where your ship learned to communicate, but it has the most peculiar dialect.

July 4th and the only people I get to hang out with today are you faggots. I hate my life.

we hate you're life to :^)

Patience!

Plastics.

America is great

brits don't have an independence day, weinerbrain. they have not been cucked in a thousand years. england isn't an island , but only on one with 2 other nations neither of which wants independence. if only you burgers could afford half-decent schooling…

Pick one

God Save the Queen

still having a Queen…….pure faggotry

Elementary, my dear Watson.

tits, hips, nice waist, the world at her feet

er, that's one dark-skinned muslim trusted by londoners, not londoners under the cosh. khan is what all immigrants can achieve in the UK: top education, lawyer, councillor and now, mayor of london (all for free and without connections).
Enjoy your independence and your yet to be assimilated niggers, ameribros. We know it's not the fault of cavedwellers that America sucks so much.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH
AMERICA FUCK YEAH

hahahah Keep swallowing that mussie cum faggot
and don't ever forget that you are just a bitch and are bitch at that

FUCK YEAH

He’s no good to me dead.

Moar please

Military Bronies Panel Intro

military ponies tribute

Only normalfags celebrate the 4th.

Normalfags are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured.

EDGE E

They got it right… Is Rapture real, too?! I want me some of them plasmids!

Hey Solaire!

FUCK YEAH

nihilistic lolberg go back to reddit

this to be quite honest, family.

I got a cheeseburger for lunch of honour of you Americunts bayoneting your tea into the harbour with your redcoats on.

Happy Burger Day Fuckers!

Thanks fam ;)

Thanks cunt!

hurr derr normies!!! stop jacking off to anime and get a job nigger

ch.cmwp.com/
gropsex.chatovod.com/

fusion.net/

i ain't clicking that shit

What are they doing over in the U s of A?

da fuck?

Freedom is the only way yeah

Reminder to everyone who has or will moderate any board ever: this shit with the css fuckery requiring you to turn on custom css has always been fucking annoying, and it wasn't cool when Moot did it either

fireworks are illegal where you live….what cucked place would that be?

patrioticburger.on.nimp.org