This is on starz for the next week or so. I have never seen it before. I just watched it all the way through

This is on starz for the next week or so. I have never seen it before. I just watched it all the way through.

Fuck you JJ Abrams, star wars a shit now

I had to stop watching when the British accent was revealed.

the least annoying part of the movie seriously. i knew going in because of all the shit talking on this board that daisy was a terrible actress and that kylo ren kills han solo but i didn't know:

finn is a gary stu - in the first fucking scene he magically loses all his stormtrooper brainwashing and helps poe because "it's the right thing to do"

chewbacca is wounded and cries like a baby, to the point where a nurse at the rebel base is actually talking to him like "oh youre so brave" like you'd talk to a child that bit his tongue.

han and leia's conversation to establish kylo ren's back story is stilted and forced, you can tell the actors hate it and are only doing it out of some contractual obligation or something

this bitch rey uses force persuade not five minutes after she realizes the force is a real thing… nigger my character in kotor doesnt get force persuade every time and certainly not until he has at least 12 charisma of which rey has 0

i could go on and on and on, but i didn't see a thread already bitching about it that wasnt derailed and on page ten so i started a new one

Finn is not much of a Gary Stu when he spends most of the movie getting his ass kicked and being skilled at absolutely nothing. He even gets friend zoned

Finn only got friendzoned because Disney could not black Rey Mixer on screen without a backlash.

and can someone explain to me how orange yoda got luke skywalkers fucking lightsaber when it clearly fell into the abyss along with his fucking hand in the end of empire strikes back?

They needed a scene where the wise master gives Rey the lightsaber like Obi-wan gives Luke Anakin's lightsaber. Lazy writing too.

Did someone say Star Wars!?

who is that charismatic as hell actress?

They really need to just go ahead and be honest and say everything preDisney is non-canon…

They don't even try to explain how extremely vital shit (like rey finding luke/anniken's original lightsaber) is happening, yet they waste time detailing the trip of the millenium falcon through five junkers and a loan shark before rey finds it. and then magically the first ship they encounter on leaving the planet happens to be han's and he even says to chewie "i knew we should have looked there too" as if thats not exactly what theyre fucking doing now.

the writing in this piece of shit just has me so pissed off. im forty years old and im getting mad at a bad movie.

The one thing that bugs me is when Rey fans defend her by saying we will learn her backstory in the 8th film. Thats such horseshit. Its horrible screenwriting.

backstory for what? to explain how she handily defeats a guy who has trained under luke fucking skywalker and was so good that he was able to betray him and slay all his other jedi students in training, she having never picked up a lightsaber before or even so much as believed in the power of the force… she just destroys kylo ren in lightsaber combat at the end of the movie.

fucking jj abrams man. every goddamned thing he touches he turns into shit

Let's kill JJ.

Invasion was a pretty good series.

Now hold on there OP. I think you got a serious fucking problem. Let me clue you in. The fact of the matter is that Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ is a great film and you should recognize it for what it is - the greatest Star Wars™ film in current year. I'll give you three reasons so you can understand why:

Number 1: It's not the prequels. George Lucas was a fraud.
Number 2: It's not the prequels. George Lucas sucks and is an asshole. Did I mention that already?
Number 3: It had a White Female and Black Male couple.

Now with those three reasons you can see why you are so fucking wrong that it hurts. But I'm going to be fair. If there was one problem that is with the movie, it's that the BM/WF couple did not have interracial sex. This is problematic on so many levels. But what stands out is that this was a sorely missed opportunity for J.J. Abrams to introduce interracial breeding to young children.

I wonder if Disney was intentionally marketing it like this. To shit on the prequels to make TFA look good regardless if TFA was good on its own merits or not.

Exactly. TFA is a memberberry, it keeps throwing references to the old trilogy while avoiding stuff from the prequels.

That's not true, as TFA references clone troopers and there are pod racing flags in it

You forgot to say that ugly forehead, fridge, mouth of Sauron was "charismatic as hell" rather than being a terrible actor only capable of looking like an autist off her meds with crazy eyes
…. Keep knives and sharp objects away from her!!! This chick would be great in a thriller about insane asylum. (as the bad guy)… she just need to keep making that face.

My pitch protagonist goes to asylum to check in because troubled or to visit family member/ friend meets Daisy Riddley the Doctor seems off. Turns out she (Daisy) killed the real doctor and is impersonating her. Protagonist is locked in asylum with crazies in charge…. needs to get out.

I don't doubt Disney is doing whatever it can to maximize its profits. If that means shitting on the prequels then that's what it means. This doesn't mean they are wrong about the prequels being bad movies but its very hypocritical for disney who have actively destroyed Star Wars with TFA's rehashed un imaginative story line, bad actors, bad casting, Sjw propaganda , feminism, diversity , & marysue garbage as well as destroyed various parts of Star Wars cannon to fit their agenda to show up and shit on a franchise they don't give a shit about other than shekel farming.
If the prequels been considered good films Disney would have they would still have destroyed it by creating spin offs that changed the over all story as they are doing with the original series… the marketing would have only been slightly adjusted. Now they are actively attacking the prequels while having "spin offs" of young obi wan in the works.

Disney merely jumped on the bandwagon that was already established years ago (since the release of the phantom menace onward) by the majority of fans whom were disappointed with the prequels.
Many people over the years have tried to in vain to fan fix/edit the prequels into something better… do a google search there are many such edits. One of the first one gained a lot of recognition phantom edit" which removed jar jar from the first film completely ( a vast improvement)…. Too bad we can't remove (((JJ Abrams))) in the same fashion from TFA +.

Disney is exploiting this to have further areas to expand to and create more movies and media for ie spin offs that are in actuality Disney Prequels.
The Problem is that while there is a list of reasons why the prequels suck and don't work Disney doesn't give a shit about that will create something just as bad or worse and then release their PR people/ reviewers,etc. to mitigate damage from the community/ fan base (I think this is why disney flirts with those dengerate SJW's as well, with possible gay shit) As a result you will never see a "Disney Star Wars sucks bandwagon" gain as much traction like you saw the the prequels unless of of these films fails hard. This is even evident with RLM, who very accurately pointed out some of the major flaws of the prequels but refuse to be even the least bit critical of the Mouse's Star Wars despite having even more glaring issues that a child could point out.
Add to that TFA being one of those "modern forgettable movies" that people get hyped for watch and completely forget about in a month…. who the fuck is Ray ( seriously I can't remember names of most of the characters from TFA)?

Tin hat time: Did they discover how to make forgettable movies to make inevitable reboots and spin offs more tolerable?

I just hope their yearly trash kills interest. Though SW fans are so cucked and desperate for brownie points that they never criticize and always watch.

I would have probably given TFA a pass if VII and onward was something new. We now have 8 films that in some way deal with the Sith, the Empire and a Death Star. Its beyond played out and ROTJ ended the way it did for a reason. The Sith was killed off, the Empire blown to bits and the Republic/Jedi back in full swing. In the thirty or so years between trilogies, the Empire would have been definitively ended. No First Order wank, the group of loyalists that somehow are even more capable than the full Empire. No Death Star 3.0 which can kill entire star systems now dawg! Something new, different.

I also say and will keep saying that TFA and this new trilogy were originally meant to be reboots, but someone had enough sense to say that is a bad idea. That would be why TFA is just ANH retold with more womyn and nogs.

I don't think that was ever the case. Disney made a safe, marketable movie filled with nostalgia. It didn't have minorities because of some SJW agenda (not that they'd turn down SJW's money though, that was a bonus), but rather they want to appeal to as many people as possible. Women and minorities were never the SW audience, so disney made a movie to pander to them. It's why Rogue One has so many asian dudes: they want the chinese market. They want SW to be a global phenomenon like super heroes did. They will run it into the ground with generic popcorn flicks that are made to earn as much money as possible with as little effort, and when the well dries up they'll have another property lined up to milk.

It already was without pandering ( or minimal) the original trilogy all they did is fuck it up.

Make a fist. Now look at your hand. Imagine it has claws. Where do the claws go when you make a fist? Try holding a tool without making a fist. Try making a civilization without tools.

White people built civilization not some subhuman bear monster.

Stopped reading.

Finn is pretty much the only midly well written character in the entire movie. The only downside is that he's a nignog.

It's called retractable claws you nigger.

Makes me wonder where they are going to im for with the Han Solo movie. Rogue One was supposed to be the dark serious movie.
Will they make Han Solo the lighthearted movie for younger audiences with hilarious Jar Jar-tier humour?

He was a nigger and a bungling moron…… realistic but not really interesting character.

You know I think I vaguely remember something about retractable claws and the worf (lol) race in the EU.

That mechanism uses up the last few digits of a finger. Can't handle tools with stumps either.

Fuck you.

Well written compared to everyone else in TFA you autistic nigger.

I just realized JJ Abrahams stole FF IV's Cecil character and put it into TFA. The only difference is that Cecil starts as a Dark Knight and then gets purified into a Paladin (white knight), while Finn starts as a white Stormtrooper and then is purified into a nigger.

He's basically that nignog thief from the Dungeons & Dragons movie, then.

Magic of bad writing user.

The Han Solo movie will star a guy who was discovered at a Bar Mitzvah. Donald Glover will play Lando and the Queen of Dragons will play the love interest(to appeal to fat women).

Yes and also because orange Yoda was some kind of minority (nigger) and a "female" ….so the "magic" or rather fantasy of diversity as well.

You will notice "orange Yoda" is superior to actual Yoda with her knowledge and ability to find,retrieve, & reconstruct Luke's light saber even when it fell (unless its trash you see something fall out the garbage shoot with Luke) presumably into the core of the gas planet of cloud city where it was crushed by immense pressures into pieces.

Orange Yoda is also older than Yoda by 100 years at least I believe Han said she ran the "bar" for 1000 years and is in far better shape despite not having the force. Yoda said he is 900 years old is strong in the force but is pretty frail at the same time & dies presumably of old age.

Leftist propaganda is very childish.. incapable of producing anything more than a cheap ripoff.

Harrison (ford) jew was a jew as well, granted he was likeable as an actor ( I would still oven). This guy looks like a faggot. I bet many shekels this asshole completely wrecks Han Solo's character and plays some beta male orbiter in the Han solo spinoff…. he doesn't look like he could pull anything else other than pathetic off.

Queen of dragons fat?
source?
So more interracial shit ….fuck you disney.

donald glover might actually be a good choice as lando calrissian, if they let him be the comedic relief instead of the super serious character he can't play

aw, she looks like a college freshman who's getting every penny out of her meal plan

Remember when George at least tried to show alien worlds instead of what he did with the OT with forests,deserts and snow?

and he also showed aliens on both sides, unlike Disney's SW where the Empire/First Ordah is hwhite.

Even though the prequels had a bunch of cgi aliens they were at least different from the OT and TFA aliens.

ie not fucking humanoids

haha more!

You should kill yourself. This is just plebbit behavior right here.