Independence Day Feels Thread

>tfw hated family oriented holidays christmas, thanksgiving, mother/father day cause no family growing up
;_;

same here man

(checked)
nice quads Holla Forumsro. we can have a pity party together fam.

idc about the fireworks. i just wish i had homies

have you tried making friends through your job?

Yeah, I am cool with a one guy on my team but theyre all really old. The one guy I am workfriends with is 32… and hes the closest guy to my age on the entire team of 74 people. I dont interact with people outside of my team too often, only big meetings and trainings.

I honestly dont put myself out there. Its really my own fault, not the city, or even my personality. I am very likeable and charismatic in person. But i just suck shit at meeting people. Especially since i dont drink alcohol

i'm in a situation where I could meet people but I'm paranoid about being judged so I avoid it.

Oh my fuck

like school?

I love 4th of July
I close my eyes and hear the fireworks going off, I pretend its civil war and we're taking our country back from the heathen.

The day just becomes another gig when you're in your local community band.

Even if it's the same old marches every year, it's not bad. Bandmates are kind of like friends sometimes, but sometimes fall into the same category as coworkers.

nice trips

why would you be in a band with people you are just coworkers with? do you make decent money?

I know that feel.

DIE YOU UNPATRIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT, GO LIVE IN BEANER TOWN WITH THE LOSERS OF THE MEXICO AMERICAN WAR

Ayy lmao.

god bless america

Nationalism teaches you pride in the country you help keep and to enrich your own country's culture without being forced to take other less good cultures.

It's good if every other country is proud of their country and their people. RACIST BIGOT NATIONALISTS IF AMERICANS DO IT.

Keep being this ass soared.

you truly are scum

It is like a very strong spice, a pinch is good when it is needed but when applied liberally it is a disaster.

STUDY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEMOCRACY AND A REPUPLIC!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!

May our republic be restored.