How will it end?

How will it end?

BASED TRUE COMMUNIST

I'M COMING FOR YOU TIM! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!

Chop him like fucking mince meat.

JE SUIS LE TRUTHSEEKER

Rectal prolapse.

Really makes you think

wtf i hate nazis now

WE THE PEOPLE

Stop it. It's not funny. He's not a meme. He's a namefag who voted for drumpf and you drumpfeteers are treating him like a communist drumpf. It's pathetic. Sad really. Forced me. Grow up and get off my board.

Both will be banned from Holla Forums forever and our mods on this board will start hotpocking + ban all politics, non-Holla Forums related shitposting, and cuckposting threads.

bo never ever

Yes he will

NOW

Sad!

neverever

see was me

I don't want this to happen but it probably will.
We abuse our freedom until the mods start going down the slippery slope of hotpockets.
It'll start out small but it'll escalate into more hotpocket shenanigans.

Have fun while it lasts

Only a true communist will ever be BO!
Nobody will accept a fascist sudocuck as the leader of the only worthwhile board left on this site!

Holla Forums will never fall prey to the rulecuckery

I think our BO and vols know how to hold out.
I'm pretty sure Dunkaccino threads were only deleted because some premature ejaculating porky decided to spam one too many of them.
Meanwhile, I only ever show up when the rulecuck rears his ugly damaged ass.

Always remember the seeking Truth,
Never make threads, because that means you're controlling the masses and placing yourself in a form of authority as "OP".

ONLY RESPOND TO PORKIES

ONLY FIGHT PORKIES IN THEIR TURF

DEATH TO SUDOCUCK

DEATH TO PORKY

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Ban Truth seeker. now. It's enough. It's not funny.

TruthSeeker is the best thing to happen to Holla Forums in the last two years tbqh

How? All he does is namefag and shit up the board, while the original one fucking does walls of text to debate people and then the constant "HAHA NOD REAL LE COMMUNISM" and the fucking vocaroos and plans to call in fucking ghost yeah reaaal funny
your acting like Holla Forums back in 2008 with all these stupid fucking raids this is a supposed to be a board and site that grew up from the days of trolling and raids were supposed to be here to talk about movies and yet you drumpfers want to go back to the fucking retarded years of being retarded fuck you

every time a decent board hits the top ten on Holla Forums this happens. why the fuck are you even bothering, just find a better board while the Holla Forumstards shit this one up into the top ten toilet.

Trump was wrong. I'll never get sick of winning.

because we're supposed to be adults and I dont want to be "LE HATE MACHINE" theres a reason why other sites has more reasonable discussion and even fucking REDDIT at this point are starting to talk like ADULTS while all you all want to do is fucking harass people and make people feel lesser because they didnt vote for drumpf oooo ooooo you lost oooo oooo you lost. no. i just grew up now you get off MY board the age of hate and trolling is over.

Only because faggots like you think pretending to be retarded for replies is ebin.

I don't want shitposting at all. I want us to stop harassing people. no more "raids". I want rules to ensure posts here are PROOF checked to avoid a fucking fake news surge like Holla Forums, I want to ensure each board is on topic. Truth seeker should ONLY be posted on his board and deviations should >>>/out/

Not to mention? Not to fucking mention. We need to grow up. the leslie jones thing was when I started realising how stupid it all is. we should be ASHAMED of ourselves. What fucking PR is that for eight chan? oh but hey no concern because thats SJW hurr hurr btfo WATCH MILO OWN THIS FEMINIST, WATCH SARGON BTFO THESE LIBERALS. Yeah Im a liberal but im not an SJW I just want this fucking """"hate"""" machine to because civilized.

Sad!

>>>/freech/

Ladies and gentleman, this is proof I would not lie to you. Workers of the world unite. TruthSeeker stands for rollin and trollin. Raiding is part of Chan Culture. Raiding is the life blood of the site. Break 'em down!

We get it. You're being silly on purpose.

THIS

TruthSeeker. The guy comes in to the thread and just replies to himself. It's ONE GUY. One guy and yet you're all too blinded by Holla Forums and Holla Forums laughing hurr hurr look, it's gommunism is it real? hurr hurr I da true seeker. Fucking hell you make fun of me for "DRUMPF POsting xxxxDDD" but what? you accept an autistic communist fuck? fuck you all for making the worst memes imaginable

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS FUNNY? It isn't. It's pathetic. Absoloutely pathetic. No more shitty memes. No more communism. No more nazis. Let's get back to our shit before the drumpfcucks came. Let's get back to talking about MOVIES AND TV not fucking drumpf every thread.

and cartoons and anime

And communism

No I'm just sick of the hate these "SJWs" get when it's US who need to grow up.

Your post is a prime example of why no real communism existed yet.

Submit to my cock and let your women drill by my pet negros, then I'll consider you a worthy comrade.

GOMMUDISM

So much faggotry on TV. All because 'hurrr IDs are bad'

I haven't been on Holla Forums for weeks, what's going on?

Drumpfsperg and another communist are having an internet slap fight over what real communism is.

Because he's amusing and you never were. It's not your politics and it's not your taste. It's your personality. You're just a boring and uninteresting person.

Nobody knows though. It's never been tried.

Same as usual, then?

so go back to those sites, you fucking autist

And true* communism

It's called having fun.

DO YOU HEAR THEM SUDOCUCK?

Tell me now, IS THERE A MAN AMONG YOU HERE, IS THERE ANY ONE WITH COURAGE WHO WILL STAND UP AND FIGHT!

TELL ME NOW

and TRUE communism

Because forced memes are so funny. Right. We get it, you're retarded.

No I'm going to make sure that Holla Forums grows up. I'm going to make sure it learns what it means to live in the fucking present instead of it's weenie brigades.

I've been on Holla Forums since 2008. I'm an Oldfag.

[CURRENT YEAR]

No, that's the whole thing, it wasn't forced, it came from ourselves.

The slippery slope is real

You two are idiots.
He says "I've been on Holla Forums since 2008", he's clearly just shitposting. Why are you taking him seriously?

How? HOW? It's literally ONE guy.
That's it. ONE guy. ONE guy. ONE fucking GUY

I mean 4chan -_-

But this is not Holla Forums, It's 8ch.net, you've been posting on the wrong site all along.

Anyone who didn't at least lurk 4chan before 2007 is a newfag. Being older than other newfags does not make you an oldfag.

everyone on Holla Forums is a newfag anyway, stop forcing shitty memes here where they dont apply

You're not with friends, queer.

8ch was founded a little over 3 years ago stupid. literally everyone is a newfag here by definition.

sudocuck ??

i literally see nothing wrong with being a cuck if it spices things up in a relationship. its also a fact black males are stronger and better at satisfying women sexually.

iam also a marxist. true marxist principles have never been implemented. essentially iam a hardline marxist feminist.

now stop making retarded threads about me.

This I hope.

And as a Marxist I say that you are not a TRUE Marxist, instead you are someone who has taken every SJW talking point and decided that that was "marxism". It's not. Marxism is a lot more anti-SJW than you'd think.

"Marxist Feminist", case in point. Gender and divisions are spooks. "Blacks are superior" race? Spook as well but you'd know this if you were an ACTUAL Marxist.

You're not.

sounds pretty fascist

why don't we meme james "one billy is a start" cameron anymore

Yeahno

I think the happy place you're looking for is called Freedom, comrade

IT'S TIME TO FACE IT, Holla Forums

DRUMPFSPERG/TIMPOSTER:

TRUTHSEEKER:

Furry fags please leave.

Better than that drunk touhou slut.

Because this guy isn't around anymore.

Lola Bunny is True Communism

But my real waifu is Paz from MGS PW

Why is he white? He admitted he was a brazilian fag

tbh all this leftist in-fighting is why the revolution will never happen, drumpsperg and truthseeker are natural allies and ought to behave as such

fuck off shill, drumpfsperg is not true communism

Get out you filthy imposter. Everyone knows that Paz is not a true waifu. My TRUE waifu is obviously pic related.

hobgoblins are not true communism, pls get out

STOP IMPERSONATING ME
MAISIE IS A TRUE WAIFU

You all should kill yourselves

Not until we achieve true communism

SUDOCUCK WILL FALL THE FIRE RISES