Female Fluids

Would you drink every fluid that came out of a female body? I would. I have drunken female piss and sweat before and let me tell you, it tastes pretty damn good.

I would like to partake in eating female shit sometime soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/
in-board.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit isn't a fluid, but I've tried the rest. Sweat tastes salty so I like it (I mother my food in salt), ass juice tastes gross in a good way, vaginal fluid tastes gross in a gross way, and piss tastes gross unless you're eating your girl out.

Overall out of ten… maybe a six

You neglected to mention spit. Teenage girl spit tastes so good.

I know, but I was just thinking about the possibilities

It depends if the girl has a yeast infection.

You have some sort of fetishistic bias. It tastes either like your own spit, or whatever they've been eating.

Maybe so, but the fact of the matter is, the younger they are, the more pure and fresh their fluids are.

Who is Kennedi Cotarelo?

I have this fetish about licking sweaty girls after a hot workout.

Ehh, it's not as good as you imagine it - too much like the locker-room smell of sweaty boys.

It's different if it's just a few days buildup after normal activity - unwashed, undeodorised, unshaved; cunt, asshole, armpits, feet. That is what is best in life.

It's not an imagination. I have had sex with a girl who got nice and sweaty. The room was hot and there was no AC, I loved every moment of it.

this thread makes me physically sick please stop c:

oh good, you aren't using descriptive paragraphs . i feel a lot better.

Bump

Most impressive - moar?

bump for more shitposting

the only fluid you should be tasting is her pussy fluid

spoken like a true faggot

bimp

moar

Nice /baphomet/ OP

Do you honestly like eating girl shit?

What the fucking fuck is WRONG with you fucking people?!

Here, I just found your beer.

And your fucking bread, too.

stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/

yes

absolutely fucking disgusting

That's redundant for this thread

yes

Bump

bmp

Women hold more shit than men do, but less piss

I've always found this paradoxical.

Is that codeword for "hot"?

'New Teen C H A N open'

in-board.pw

get

The sweat beween a girls tits is pretty good. You have to fuck her pretty hard to get it going though.
pussy juice is okay, its the hazard of eating her out.

sweat between a girls ass cheeks is also good, especially when she's been out in the hot sun all day, the smell and taste is amazing.

fuck I wish I wasn't a virgin

lose some weight, start dressing and acting like a Chad. You'll eventually get a gf.

I want a little girl to take a shit in my mouth. I wouldn't touch her at all, i'd just be under her and she would shit right into my mouth. Would that be illegal?

Go to a public girl's bathroom and wear a backpack with cleaning supplies (you could even dress as a janitor as to not be suspicious). Sufficiently clean a stall toilet and then open up the back part and disconnect the chain from the handle, it will make it so the person can't flush. Then sit next to it and wait for a little girl to shit in it. It's a lot of work but it's well worth it. I have eaten so much kiddie and woman shit it's ridiculous. I love the taste.

This thread is making me thirsty

Anyone got a little girl taking a shit toilet cams, videos, or pictures?

Bonus points if she's constipated, or taking a huge shit.

petite jap girl birthing a king sized turd

moar scat grills pl0x