=Muslim horde blocks London roads while burning USA and Israel flag==

=Muslim horde blocks London roads while burning USA and Israel flag==

5678765434567u7654345676323456212345543223456yu54567y6545tyujhgfrrer5tyhfdertyujuiokjhyhnhjuikjujn

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/new-muslim-mayor-of-london-thanks-jews
redice.tv/news/sadiq-khan-attends-holocaust-memorial-as-first-official-mayoral-act
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

So what? It is their city after all..

Time to rev up the shoah, lads.

The roaches show up right on cue.

so what youre saying is that every country in the world should be Muslim ;D

so kahn is doing his job I see.

I just wanna live in a world that makes sense.

I saw that comment and disliked it too, lel

When are Kikes going to wake up and realize that just because people aren't white doesn't make them kike allies?

At some point they'll be forced to admit muslims are the enemy.

Maybe that is part of the plan? To ensure the next scapegoat is muslims instead of jews?

Well a lot of it is liberals too. Liberals and Jews. Also liberal Jews.

They will say "its not a race issue its a civil issue!" blah blah. They are retarded.

Lmao I saw Brit-lefty ((((leaders)))) trying to teach "Peaceful" Kebab that it's ok to attack whitey for Islamaphobia as long as they don't go full Ben Garrison and attack kikes

They were not successful at all

It's insane. At this point atheist jews are victims to their own mind virus.

Here I am to downplay this lads.

This isn't such a bad thing because London isn't an English city.

This tbh fam.

Britain is an Arab Muslim nation.

Brit/pol/ will say something snarky and post memes. There's no chance of them having a Dylann or Breivik remove kebab, and they'd try to stop them if one arose. They deserve this.

Considering that britbongs are minority in London for quite some time by now that's nothing surprising really.

Who cares? They aren't doing it in the States, if they want to be silly faggots let them.

Depends on what kind of jew. Secular jew would defend this. Orthodox jew would shoot up the place

Dylann and Breivik strengthened the left-wing in Norway and the US respectively, how on Earth would that be a good thing for us?

Damn, you beat me to it…

Dylan stormfront is obviously an asset. Did you see his arrest?

Seriously, are there no machine guns at all in Europe?
What about flame throwers?

Whites all over the world need to start caring about one another.

the obvious way this situation will evolve is that some prancing faggots will get enriched purged by stones and flames, and lefties will begin to get the first negging doubts on whether this whole affair was really a good idea
just at the time the first rapports of raped feminists will arrive, despite the fact that their pink hair color clearly indicated they were non-believer in hetero relationships
and then some historical monuments will get altered, and the britbongs will lose their collective shit

The more civilians Muslims attack because we "say bad things about them," the more of your countries we will bomb into junkyards…

The Law of Unintended Consequences is a bitch like that.

Sweden Yes!

B A S E D

This.

Hopefully the terrorists get another shot at this smelly little cunt.

Flamethrowers are legal in the U.S.

God is truly great.

Well, if they keep letting Muslims into America, some day she's going to get shot again.

what's funny about this whole thing is that it further empowers our God Emperor

You know, Britbongs, you can (and should) make a decent niggerbeater from an old axe-handle and a bicycle gear.

Great for taking across the face of some filthy, disgusting Muslim ape.

Like hornets, Muslims are an infestation, too.
Flamethrower works very well.

want

Is there a version with subtitles?

Yeah, that settles it.

We need to kill all of these shitskins if we want to save our civilisation.

At least they're kind of based.

Some fire ants move into your home. They begin eating through the timber, threatening to collapse your home.
Are they based because they killed the termites doing the same thing?

At least the Jew wouldn't have sped things up.

Yes. You do.

Voting for a change would help too. Literally half of London's legal voting population turned out for the Khan election. I hope none of you skip the Brexit vote. I can hear the excuses now…"I had to work!" NO. No excuses. Vote Brexit, vote UKIP, go into politics yourself and make UKIP stronger, for the love of God do it or you will have no country left.

If Brexit fails, though, you will need to take it further. Much further.

What she's saying actually makes sense.
A lot of videos and violent western reactions and examples of islamophobia are used to recruit more terrorists.

We built this city! We built this city! We built this city on now Muslim land!

why join a club when you're just going to burn the colours?

durkas don't realize their paying taxes supports the 'terrorism' against their people, the same excuse used to kill random whiteys on the street

Someone needs to buy those fuckers a map.

tbh, he wiped out the next generation of leftist leadership in norway

No, it's good. It needs to be accelerated 10x this in a very short space of time. Under the muslim mayor we need the islamic destruction of a historic landmark, say St Paul's Cathedral, which survived the wars, to really drive this home. Sure it would suck to lose it but sometimes sacrfices have to be made.

This. Of all the Scandinavian nations, Norway's response to the invasion has been the least pozzed.

Seriously though… who gives a fuck anymore. You have surrendered, all there is to do is watch the destruction.

Britain is a Muslim nation now. Fully cucked. No life left.

They sound like pretty solid dudes tbh

Fuck the Trump meme.

Trump is buying us time, he's not the solution to our problems. Sooner or later we have to incite a race war and genocide to actually deal with the problem. At this point people just want to believe that Trump will solve their problems so they don't have to, it's just a false sense of security and hope.

The jewtube comments are as cancerous as ever. The only reason I like Trump is that he triggers leftists and rubs them the wrong way.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

lol no, your last chance was like ~50 years ago

Your country is dead, it's over.

Bongistan YES
Londonsitan YES

he is a good goy

+ redice.tv/news/sadiq-khan-attends-holocaust-memorial-as-first-official-mayoral-act

Daily reminder that Muslims and Jews get along with each other just fine.

Muslims don't have any problems at all with Jews, only with Israel. Otherwise they are best friends.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol