Anti-Mother's Day True Capitalist Radio LIVE NOW!

SINGLE FEMINIST MOTHERS BTFO
The host that is named Ghost is going to host a Anti-Mothers day Broadcast calling out all the Single Mom's and deadbeat Mothers this sunday.
If you are going to listen to the broadcast, here's the link.
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/05/08/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-260

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/05/02/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-255
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bamp for ghost

This dude from Long Island?

The bants are real

This triggers the Sineadcucks.

GOOKED OUT INDIVIDUAL

bump for True Capitalist Submarine Tours

Ghost is a racial egalitarian and anti-white.

True Anime Radio

bump for I just said that!

mein sides

what on earth am i listening to

THE INTERNET BUTTSTALKER HAS JUST RETURNED, GET THE CUCK IN HERE NORMIES!!!

This is the better than DarkRazorz compilations

holy shit

Is he still sperging out about anime?

/r/ing that true anime radio webm

Fucking lol, is he throwing pots and pans around?

i think he's knocking over piles of beer cans

Anybody have a link to the post-broadcast show?

i dunno
Someone find that

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/05/02/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-255

To newfriends:

Ghost is a one-man trigger factory who shoots straight and rarely misses. He's like a mix between Donald Trump, Early Cuyler, R Lee Ermey and Morpheus (for lack of better description). He's worth listening to for investment tips, inside information, and soliloquys that build up to a point where he triggers himself with his own observations.

10/10 substance as far as I've heard.

My only issue is, like said, he did praise the Rothschilds in a recent broadcast. In all fairness though I think it was in retaliation to all his trolls.

Basically the jist was: Rothschilds are TRUE capitalists bc

The satisfaction he got from saying it led me to believe he was harassing all the milky-lickers (the people sucking off welfare, disability etc) bc he was stressing how they were laughing now but when SHTF their asses will be the first ones put into "camps", and then he'd finally be the one laughing. Ive been meaning to call him and ask him how 9/11 fits into his appreciation for the rothschilds, his whole broadcast was pretty triggering for a Holla Forumsack but if nothing else, forces you to open your eyes

Here's that particular broadcast if anybody didn't hear it. It's honestly a must-hear/debate for us. He also talks about the difference between masons and freemasons in the 3rd hour of the ep. before this. Check it out

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-249-1

the fucking bantz

Bump!

Thanks!

If you call during radio graffiti, can you play that clip of Barbara Spectre talking about making Europe multicultural?

Ghost for Secretary of Banter.

Why does he never have "anime" in the tags? It's all this guy talks about.

Maybe next happening. I assume he knows about the Bataclan shenanigans but might be slightly apprehensive to talk about it. Could be why he took that hiatus.

He's been going off on anime because Rob Morrow turned into a #CruzMissle and harassed him with anime girls on Twitter. Then, when Ghost chewed him out for being a weeaboo, a hundred of weeaboo Ghost listeners turned on him and blow his Twitter up with hentai and shit

honestly got me suspicious of some folks around here

WEW
I've only listened to his last episode about his autism with anime because it was funny as fuck. But how can I take someone seriously if they are want to sell their soul like the rothchilds whilst putting them on a pedestal.