Question for Adult Poorfags

How do you live with yourself? When you shop for things and can't afford the items you really want, what do you feel? How do you deal with the fact that you can never have the newest and greatest? You have to save for months to make a single purchase, etc?

I'm not talking about teenage/college fucks who still live off of their parents. I am asking the adults who are 23+ y/o, living on their own, and still a poorfag.

how do u feel spending your parentss money without their knowledge?

33yo here, I quit a 6 figure job to be a poorfag and I'm happier this way. I have no responsibilities so don't need much money.
If I ever get sick of being a poorfag I'll just return to my old line of work and smash out a couple us hundred grand.

dam… what enables you to be happier as poorfag? pls teach me senpai

stopped spending my mom's money the day i graduated from college. stay jelly, faggit.

Work fucking huge hours for 5 years, you will value every minute of free time you get more than any money.

but u didnt graduate

I work 50-60 hours a week right now. Been doing this for a year and a half now. I just graduated but I don't think i'm burned out yet.

Is it mainly the hours?

But i did…

I was doing remote area reconstruction for the resource sector read building mines in the desert, I would fly to the middle of nowhere and do 12 hour days 7 days a week for 2 months before coming home for 1 week.

I hated it so much I blew a small fortune on drugs and hookers just to forget it. The only good that really came of it is I got to live like a poorer Charlie Sheen for 2 months and if I ever really need money I have the contacts to make money fast.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…

What if you had a stable and rewarding corporate job with benefits and workflex that contiually challenged you to grow and learn? You get pretty amazing responsibilities and have a lot of project ownership.

im 24 nigguh i graduated almost 2 years ago. what the fuck are you going on about…

that u r a fuckin liar

based on what, faggit? i probably make more money than your shit parents. Couldnt do that easily without a degree

based on that everybody lies and this board is full of works of fiction

That just isn't me, I call it like I see it and refuse to kiss ass as I would never make it in the corporate environment.
I'm looking at getting into engineering because while you have to deal with suits you are given some leeway as engineers are expected to be on the spectrum.

You're shitposting on here continuously.

on weekends or after work… lol what? lurk moar faggit

lurk moar newfag

on the countrary, u lurk moar, jewgot

Stay pleb m8.

You have no fucking friends and an opiate addiction that pretty much ensures you won't get a girl friend, or make any real friends. It's going to suck when your shit starts to slip. :)

And it will

for my age and experience its pretty gud. but its still increasing almost every 6 months so im not even trippin

At your age I made more in a month than you do in a year. And I spent more taking people out to dinner than you do on your shitty tough-guy motocross jackets

dam thats pretty impressive. you made close to 100k in a month at 24? i dont know of any job that pays that kind of salary

what is someone with a 1.2million salary comparing e-penises on a japanese imageboard for?

This entire thread is op giving himself a pat on the back

I'm assuming you're not getting the validation you expected in real life?

Maybe someone will see how expensive those jackets were!

i guess thats how it turned out but it wasnt my intent. you guys made it that way, not me.

Im pretty much just waiting to die

Who says I got it with a 9-5 job? Or that I was on any kind of "salary?"

What's a "business analyst" big shot doing trying to impress lazy NEETS with his shitty clothing choices and attention whoring threads?

Last I checked, you were the one who started the epeen measuring by posting two "give-me-attention" threads. I'm just here contributing.

i dont have any friends, thats common knowledge newfaggit. you should lurk moar.

kek you must be a casual. 2 is pretty low imo

Well, shit. Maybe if you were more focused on self-improvement than on attention whoring on an obscure Mongolian finger painting board, you wouldn't be working 50-60 hours a week to make your boss millions.

Are you doing this to make NEETs ashamed of themselves? Are you saying all that so that these fucking NEETs will feel guilty and get off their asses and actually go to work?

Nah I just got here and read through the thread, that's the vibe you're giving off

You seem to lack something, in which you look for validation from others to fill that void

It's quite blatant in your remarks throughout the thread, the "lurk moar" is another example. There's an obvious need to boast about whatever it is you do

The lurk moar is only directed at people who obviously dont come here very often.

Not saying I dont lol. But whats your point?

this is actually tru.
;_;

No shit, it stems from the same lack of whatever it is you need

That's the point, just an observation

But don't mind me, go on bragging to a bunch of mouth breathers on the internet

no it stems from me not wanting to explain something that wouldnt otherwise need an explanation if the user just lurked more.

oh okay

k, thanks for the permission faggit

stay jelly

Oooooo, struck a nerve didn't I? Let it out my boy, it's alright

meh
I'm okay with not having imediate gratification.
I don't think rich people are all the happier than poor people.
Do you think having a 50 foot boat riding a ferry are really that different of experiences to warrant that much money?
Really the worst part about being poor are the niggers.
They just keep over breeding and all their kids bring to the neighborhood are drugs, gunshots, and booming music all hours of the day and night.

dam.. that sucks Holla Forumsro

I guess what I'm trying to say is that happiness is sort of like a log scale
At first, money to survive and have a little comfort is great, but the more money you have the harder it is to increase happiness.

In other words, happiness is proportional to the number of digits in your bank balance.

Liberals will then point out that taxing Donald Trump from $100 million down to $10 million could bring a million hobos from $10 to $100, but it wouldn't work. Those hobos would just spend it all on cheap booze made by some corporation Trump owns stock in, and the money would be right back where it started.