I am surprised the BBC greenlit this. It's causing a shitstorm on twitter at the moment

I am surprised the BBC greenlit this. It's causing a shitstorm on twitter at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/disgusting-bbcs-real-housewives-of-isis-comedy-sketch-invokes-outrage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope BBC gets bombed

PRAISE ALLAH

Fucking kaffirs alaaaaaaah

This is not real communism.

kek

I'm surprised, it's actually funny.

First time I've laughed at anything from Britain that was trying to be funny.

Lads, what hashtag does a guy have to look at for the luls?

this is good for an SNL skit but a whole tv show? i doubt it

what about Monty Python?

That's pretty funny. What show is this?

How did this happen?

Links pls.

That shit was called a cult classic for a reason. It bombed until it only appealed to the niche humourless fat greedy fucks and Americans who want to pretend they know and understand real British comedy.

post the kek

There's more people talking about outrage than actual outrage.

LOL Here's an article where they had to repeat the same source in order to find three "outrages" to balance the three "funny" quotes.

no archive fuck you - five of us in a cambodian fly tying forum has no effect on their metrics

mediaite.com/tv/disgusting-bbcs-real-housewives-of-isis-comedy-sketch-invokes-outrage/

hehe, BBC

HAHAHA GET FUCKED MUSCUCK.
Truth combined with comedy always destroys these retards.

This is truly the best timeline.

DELET THIS

this video is great offense pls remove

CY+2

why are the monkeys ukranian?

I laffed.

Here's the actual source. From the show called BBC Revolting kind of fitting title actually

Fucking bourgeois impostor.

REEEEEEE
Reported for disunity

The BBC is truly based.

Ah so they finally made a sequel to Four Lions.

no wonder trump won, he had all those niggers voting illegally for him

Absolutely hilarious

Is this a sign that the UK on its way to uncuck itself? is it actually happening, boys?

I noticed a Muslim joke on Dave Gorman's Modern life is goodish earlier. The crowd didn't know if they should laugh or not but they still aired it. It looks like people maybe pushing back.

How many Britons will be beheaded in response?

you deserve every fucking thing that comes to you. ignorance fuels hatred

angela merkel did more for humanity then you will ever do. just because a few bad apples come in does NOT trump on the fact she helped countless of people find a new home. FUCK YOU

step up your game, bernsperg.

YOU HYPOCRITE

Remember if you see Tim! It's time for Truth!

0 if you would all grow some testicles and carry knives with you everywhere you go. when someone tries to behead you, you behead them right back. that's how you keep your nation and culture safe from infiltrators.

Aren't knives banned there?

so carry a screwdriver and stab the fucker. car keys can be a weapon if you're not retarded and hold them like a girl, between your fingers just asking for a carpal fracture. my point is that britons who arent ready to confront their would be assailant are the first to be beheaded

Are Brits allowed to have tazers?

There's been a lot of growing disgust at the "PC" and "SJW" crowd in UK. You will actually see people making fun and having a go at them even on the BBC. Overall it seems everyone has had enough and are putting their foot down and hitting back.

I once went through a self-checkout. I bought some sausages, some bread, and some plastic knives and forks for a barbecue we were having.
When I scanned the plastic knives and forks, a big WARNING sign came up on the screen and I had to wait until a shop person came over, made me pull out my ID, and then typed in her special code.
Sorry for blogposting but this shit is next-level weird.

Nice to see that. Is it just me or does it feel like history repeats itself? In the US we had the whole gay rights movement kind of like the civil rights movement in the 60's. And then all this crazy shit in the past years like the 70's. Now people are fighting back I feel it might turn into the 80's.

Push someone too far and they will bite back. That's what is happening a lot lately, especially in Europe. Frankly it's a ticking time bomb and you could very well see Europe go full Kebab Removal in the next 10-20 years to such an extent it will make Putin the only voice of reason.

i hope it was a warning about how plastic knives can seriously fuck up a barbecue if you leave them too close to the coals.

It looks like we'll have another crusade then.

I hope so. I want ISIS to see what a real genocide looks like

u aint gun do shit whyte boyyy

This is great

Great news, user

So far I've seen Katie Hopkins dropping truth bombs on Twitter, she's been killing it lately.

Not quite familiar with British MSM, share some more with us, user.

Why didn't I think of this.

already reported this trash for racist anti islamic propaganda

What about Mr. Bean?

TruthSeeker, pls go

wait, shitlibs are calling this islamophobic?
I thought ISIS had "nothing to do with Islam"

Nigger, they are calling everything anti-their stuff. Even their own stuff. That's their tactic.
>now redeem yourself by voting on us, and giving us all your money goy

I remember the pushback against PC in the 90s, it didn't do anything of value it just drove it under ground. Unless you convince people to be extreme it won't make any difference and at this point I don't believe any Western nation is willing to go extreme enough to solve the problem.

But Ireland, Finland and Portugal all have lower Muslim populations than the UK.

you'd never know that while taking a walk on the east side of Helsinki

Fucking bourgeois impostor.

Cause Ukrainians are monkeys?
More likely because apparently when you kill dozens of cops for the EU your protests are non-violent and overthrowing elected government become "legitimate process".
Neo-nazis LARPers gets a free pass if they're pro-EU.
Even Aleppo level of destruction in Donbass (hammered constantly by artillery there is no cease fire, they're re-playing WWI position warfare) gets a pass…

[sarcasm]Now let me explain to you you why people voted wrong when they voted Brexit/Trump/Italian referendum. [/sarcasm]

wtf I thought it was russia

Funny but we should kill all muslims

every city on earth has a shitty ghetto neighborhood user, if it werent muslims it would be niggers or portugese

Of course you would the MSM is doing a tremendous job "informing" people.

Eh its really both. Many of eastern Ukraine wanna join russia and they are ethnic russian while the west side of Ukraine dont want to join. Crimera did want to join and they did.

this is the kind of fight that america needs to stay the fuck out of. the notion that globalist expansion of the UN or NATO is a good idea in the new world where we have a tripartate stalemate in level of capability between NATO/EU, Russia/former soviet allies, and China is fucking retarded. These are pawns being made into Queens without getting to the final rank and it makes me want to punch an analyst in the face

the other thing that makes no fucking sense is that if these anti ICBM missile shield systems that we are in this game of brinksmanship over, with ukraine joining NATO and Syria staying under russian sphere of influence -

if those systems were worth a good goddamn we should be giving the technology away to both russia and china. america has had an official policy of "never first strike" for over sixty years now, what could we possibly gain by withholding technology that nuetralizes a first strike?

if they keep it to like 5 minutes max, it will be splendid. anything longer and it will lose its charm within the first episode.

low quality b8

Carrying a screwdriver without being able to provide a valid reason why it isn't stored in a locked container is criminal intent to harm.

There are no such things. All Ukrainians, Russians and Belarussians belong to the same ethnic group.

They have POLITICAL divisions (part of the country that was part of the Russian Empire the longest is unionist, part of the country that was under the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth/Austria-Hungary with brief stints of independence, is independentist) but it's certainly not a population thing there are no border between Ukraine and Russia it's plains as far the eye can see. Something like 1/3 of the Russians have some family in Ukraine and vice-versa! A joke is there are more Ukrainians in Putin government than in Kiev government…

not if you stab the police and run away before they get your government issued ID

no i agree. but if you know a group of people are already ultra sensitive about insulting their religio. you should probably have some type of restraint. its just idk… common FUCKING decency and respect!

This, britain racist fucks deserve to he bombed.
Talk shit
Get hit

Tim, stop samefagging you cuckold.

FUck this islamophobic trash!

Reminder to ignore all Tim/drumpf/sudocuck posts. We have TruthSeeker now, we don't need him anymore.

I can understand how the media would want to 'show restraint' to prevent getting attacked but calling that restraint either decency or respect is the problem.

They just don't want to get bombed.

yeah, i agree
the sudocuck is obsolete now

Sad!

Ugh this is what post Trump presidency world is like
SEE?! Misogyny and racism on the rise

The only solution I see is the complete genocide of those of the islam faith. This includes all the whites,the niggers and the browns.
They"ll be thrown into the gas chambers.

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Why waste the effort on gas chambers? Just dig a ditch and bury them alive. Done. Screams stop after a minute.

I've always been partial to flamethrowers.

Wouldn't work

Just give them a reformation and a Vatican 2.
Make them literally a religion of peace through subversion and cuck them up.

Gas Chmabers unnecessary. Bullets work fine

Just walk them into the sea. No muss, no fuss.

it really worked, those kikes are unbelievable sometimes

and the redneck idiots who voted for him still plug their ears and yell LALALALALA while corporations vacate, small business owners get taxed to death and we build a useless fucking wall that can be thwarted by a moron mexican with a rope or ladder

I guarantee you that if the US thought that they had a viable anti-nuke shield they'd throw every nuke they have at Russia and China as soon as it went online

i was waiting almost 16 hours for someone to call me on that bullshit. it's funny that pakistan is the first to declare such a policy in practice while the usa, the only nation ever to use nukes in history, still refuses to say they will not strike first with nukes

Top kek, it will be now. Probably someone who already got fired did this so when the bomb explodes, it'll ironically only kill ISIS-supporters

Yeah pretty much.

Fake communism is always low energy.
Where my proletariat memers at?

That's seriously a nice image and i'm going to save it just so i can be that smug

It is a nice reaction image.
The message also has a formula to it.
I'm going to use it to spread the heavenly word of Marx.

They carry hundreds of years of muslim fighting. Would be easier to make a time machine, go back in time, and then save the polythiest middle easterners from the muslims.

Think of the communism we could have had.

I just love how mad he makes you

Tim, you got to up the ante a little. This is not a comic, this is just a man!
Come on man…I don't want to be your enemy

see

i dont care, dont even live in america, never will thank god, but even a retard can see that hes surrounded by zionists. so yeah, objectively speaking, Holla Forums is now supporting israel with memetic warfare.

Zorastianism is true communism, Polytheism is great

Ahh, the mating call of the goon.

You don't get it. You completely allowed to make fun of ISIS because they're not true Islam: The Religion of Peace™. As soon as you extend this joke to other "real", "peaceful" muslims, it'll be off the air faster than Sam Hyde.

JIDF must be pretty happy right about now, you're doing their job for them, for free, and they still get paid

it's worse than just Holla Forums

its actually middle america the same retards who voted for bush sr and won because the democrats are incapable of running a compelling candidate when someone in their leadership thinks that its their turn

is "sam hyde" supposed to mean anything to anyone not you? because i dont get it and neither do most of the people who might read your post.

Nah, I'm good.

Sam Hyde is the enemy of freedom

damn, you really are trying hard to be exactly

the point of mspaint comics is to exagerate the stupidity of a retarded person, but i see now they were being literal.

Ummm…."MSPaint Comics"

No, they're supposed to spread the joys of communism. How nuru

Problem?

This guy has won the argument.

K.O

Sudock: Game Over

*teleports behind islamaphobe*
*unsheathes detonator*
Pssh nothing personal kid
ALLAH AHKBUR

What an age we live in

I'm gonna ask this again. Why is Holla Forums a nigger duck?

Kek cause it's so true. Anyone who is outraged by this sketch has just painted themselves as a supporter of ISIS.

get out you fake communist

pure coincidence

i'm confused now
is it good because it makes fun of durka durka or is it bad because it does so only to be in favor of israel?

You should Watch Snuff Box

tbh it's making fun of white women who have been tricked into thinking islam isn't the very worst ideology on the planet

They look like terrorists

That's because they are.

Looking him up he's just a prankster

This might be the best thing the BBC has done in years.

It's the only good thing they've done in years

islam is the religion of peace, if a few individuals act in a extreme way its because of bigotry like this, i bet the producers voted for trump

wow…the average shillary poster doesn't even know brits aren't part of america…

the bbc is american retard

sure thing pal…

are you like 12 years old?

*sigh* can the butthurt americuck leave the thread already to the adults?

I'm obviously the only adult in this thread kiddo

Does someone need to get their bottom spanked you naughty little boy.

Terrorist niggers

Why hasn't the BBC been exploded yet?

What did he mean by this?

bump

What a bitcb

No, is banned
No, is banned
No, is also banned
No, is bonged

this thread wasn't funny
RIP