15 archive.is/lCeqO
16 archive.is/kH4hA
17 archive.is/PJOxM
18 archive.is/FclM3
19 archive.is/GBvuA
20 archive.is/azrPd
21 archive.is/YQaUh

Season 2:
1 8ch.net/tech/res/592514.html (previous thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

i2p.rocks/ib/
nsfl.tk
2hu-ch.org
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
overchan.oniichan.i2p
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p
8ch.net/v/res/9307326.html
archive.is/HJv62
8ch.net/cow/res/212059.html
github.com/Cipherwraith/alacrity
8ch.net/settings.php?board=operate
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Holla
8ch.net/v/res/9310575.html
8ch.net/tech/res/592514.html
poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/klw123
poal.me/83m6iu
8ch.net/log.php?board=operate
archive.is/IveRu
nsfl.tk/
zeropro.xyz/0chan.bit/
forum.safenetwork.io/t/maidsafe-dev-update-10th-may-2016/9158
github.com/disgustingwall/IPFSchan
dx.doi.org/10.1109/MIS.2002.1039832
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
masterchan.org/b
8ch.net/sotc1.nfo
pastebin.com/DipC4bcj
twitter.com/codemonkeyz
8ch.net/dost.html
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/adult
archive.is/dBArg#selection-18059.0-18059.7
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/
8ch.net/cutegirls/catalog.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe
poal.me/y4e0fs
poal.me/83m6iu)
8ch.net/bunker/res/2880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bedchan reporting in. remember Jim's faggetry

also kikemonkey the CAPTCHA is still fucked. it doesnt work from ibVPN's torrent server package. gets stuck in the infinite loop as usual. /operate/ works fine however. if you want to give up and talk jim in to paying me BTC you have my email.

Can we have a complete list of alternate chans so we can shove that in shill's faces and get them to shut up, without allowing them to create bias towards their preferred honeypot?

the two major competing ones at this point at 8ch.pl and endchan.xyz. Endchan's Holla Forums BO just got removed for hotpocket fagetry so that promising.

How is that "promising"?

nevermind, i was full of shit, their Holla Forums BO was odili (the owner of the chan), he gave it up because the influx will take up too much of his time. 8ch.pl's Holla Forums BO is the hotpocket fag who hates anti-welfare queen stuff.

In the same way /int/ was for Freedom* back then.

*Free to do what you want, unless the /int/ spammers disagree and make your board unusable.

Well nevermind, I guess it doesn't apply this time.

plenty of the smaller chans are completely hands off and reliable

Ronin pass was mentioned in the last thread.

If buying one would let me post larger WebM files I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I think 8/polpol/ BO = end/pol/ BO

314chan.co and 69chan.net are both wide open to receive users. lots of small chans out there, def not putting mine we dont want 8ch refugees.

yeah, after fully reading that thread i can confirm

wizchan.org - no normies allowed

YO Codemonkey!

Just got another 502 Error while trying to get on /a/'s catalog and it didn't go away until I went back to the homepage. It works now but its concerning.

Actually scratch that, It seems I can't get on any thread on /a/ and its affecting random boards too

GLOBAL VOLUNTEERS QUITTING, BOARD OWNERS BANNED

this site's dead m80s

It seems to be going on and off.

Also every thread over 500 posts, when you click on it, it'll only post the first 300.

We all saw that hot new meme on 4chan too, buddy, they weren't impressed by it either.

(fucked up previous post, deleted)

wizardchan, in the current year? meh. last time i checked (not very recently i admit), it was full of failed normies bitching about woman and chads. i thought the point of wizardry is to transcend such petty things, instead concentrate on self and other higher things.

the best alternative chan for Holla Forums is most likely nntpchan. it's technically interesting instead of being just another vichan instance this time with different sperg admins.

links to active nntpchan nodes: (pasting again)
i2p.rocks/ib/
nsfl.tk
2hu-ch.org
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
overchan.oniichan.i2p
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p

Also nice new error "e00001", never seen that before. Incompetent fucks

Lurk moar

smd faggot

Got e0001 and a blank page on a randomass Holla Forums thread about TF2. Google says it's more or less a 502 equivalent or a database fuckup but I have no idea what's going on.

Thread in question: 8ch.net/v/res/9307326.html

I was saying you posted it there, you idiot. If it wasn't you then it was definitely some other panicking dipstick.

That's what makes me especially hopeful of it, it has a very unique point of attraction, plus decentralized/distributed media and imageboards are a perfect fit. If you think about it, it could literally spawn a new age for internet by popularizing decentralized websites. But it needs a good frontend first.

You haven't obviously, newfag.

archive.is/HJv62

Lurk before posting or fuck off back to cuckchan

Server crashed while I was sleeping. Not sure why, its the first time it has crashed like that. Ill investigate it more.

Thanks man.

`e0001` is my api's equivalent to 404 not found. I guess the 404.html isnt being shown correctly. Ill check that too.

Ill also add some alerts next time, so if the server crashes ill be notified and can wake up to fix it.

Gotta go to class now. Be back later.

Someone will find a way to crash it every hour 24/7 for you.

I bet.

Thanks heaps for the prompt response and explaining what the hell "e0001" is.

This is the 404 page and not an error.

New bug: The database thinks that some threads don't exists anymore and give you an error.

Example from /cow/

8ch.net/cow/res/212059.html

Some thread with 200 posts are missing half of them

Ill add the 404.html later, I cant right now

make a reply on that thread, and the other half should rebuild.

Its possible to view using mod.php, then make a new post there and it will rebuild.

Scratch that. I ask the BO and volunteers directly. Maybe its a error that concerns the database.

It is a 404.
github.com/Cipherwraith/alacrity

codemonkey check your twitter DMs.

Holla Forums mod team wants to talk to you about the site and to clarify some things

Got another e0001

Got it. This is a extremely weird error. Something thinks it is deleted although it isn't. Kinda like a coma patient. Any idea how to automate this process?

Bunkbedchan?

you'll faggots didn't listen

8ch.net/settings.php?board=operate

How about not range banning innocent users if you don't want a migration you fucking cuck Jim?

I only had a bunkbed when i was a little kid

/thread

What about short threads? I tried to rebuild a thread, but when I went through mod.php I just got a 404 instead of a e0001.

"wordfilters":[["8ch.pl","8ch.net"],["nntpchan","8ch"],["NNTPchan","8ch"],["Lynxchan","Holla Forums"],["lynxchan","8ch"],["ENDCHAN.XYZ","8ch.net"]]

Fucking finally Jim is doing what most of us wanted HWs to do in the beginning, he's taking care of shills, this place is actually starting to improve since the Cripple got demoted

FTFY

Board owners can do whatever they want. Dont like it? Dont go to /operate.

Fuck off jim

He's also doing global bans, though, which is outside a BO's authority.

Isn't /operate/ a dead board besides people popping in to elevate old threads to the top with "I understand your frustration" anyways? What the fuck's the hubbub about migration demands getting cockblocked on a near-dead board?

It was until Jim started globally range banning people and pissed off the user base

These niggers just want unwarranted attention, if you ignore them they go away

Fuck off Jim

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Holla Forums

Holy shit is this 100% confirmed? Where will we go next? I don’t want to go to Lainchan, its admin is a degenerate nogger.

Conveniently forgot mentioning that this shit was spammed back then, but that's just business as usual.

I guess stupid drama comes with size.

Can do, I'm already seeing posts questioning the migration attempts getting responded to with "Fuck off Jim" or some other variant thereof. It's nice that people with an agenda on this website are usually one-trick ponies.

Sorry, the word cuck has lost all meaning, semantic satiation and all that, pull from another hat next time goon

Is goon opposite of cuck?

Someone also put that Lainchan took half of 8chans userbase on their a few months ago, the wiki is compromised by goons, do not trust it

Hotwheels was demoted to technical adviser (I think, already hazy on it since he's been AWOL for so long) and I don't think I've seen BOs banned or any claims thereof. What's a VO? First time I've seen that acronym.

Wouldn't trust that site, I'd sooner get the measure of a place by going to it than trusting a wiki. Lord knows wikis are vulnerable.

Finalchan was the other one doing well in the Holla Forums poll. It seems pretty promising and comfy, so that's probably where I'll go for most stuff. I don't trust Drybones and Czaks rubs me the wrong way.

Hey Jim, your new Tan/Avatar should be a caricature of Jimmy Neutron, that would be pretty funny I think

Finalchan was the other one doing really well in the Holla Forums poll. It seems super comfy. That's probably where I'll go for most stuff. I don't trust Drybones and Czaks rubs me the wrong way.

Board Volunteer.

Ah, okay, thanks. So "VOlunteer".

Point still stands for me that that wiki's fishy at best, between inconsistencies or claiming a relatively neutral standpoint and then listing Holla Forums's high population as a negative compared to other chan sites.

Finalchan was the other one doing really well in the Holla Forums poll. It seems super comfy. That's probably where I'll go for most stuff. I don't trust Drybones and Czaks rubs me the wrong way.

Even back on 4chan Holla Forums was not universally liked, it makes sense to list them.

Oh, no wonder there's inconsistencies, it's mostly in stuff that's being recorded as it happens and doesn't seem to be updated terrifically frequently. For the most part it's pretty accurate, ie the whole Next fiasco.

Warning up top might be somebody with an axe to grind since the dust is still settling and we don't know what the hell's going on for sure.

Regardless, "one board has a big population" is a bias.

Er, being listed as a negative is a bias. If it were listed as an "in-betweener" issue I wouldn't care much.

There's also a couple bizarre points left over from the page's creation such as the bit about the site forming its own identity.

Er, being listed as a negative is a bias. If it were listed as an "in-betweener" issue I wouldn't care much.

There's also a couple bizarre points left over from the page's creation such as the bit about the site forming its own identity.

jim pls

Hey, filtering by ID works again. Didn't for me for some time.

It's about relative population. Relatively more Holla Forums users means a higher likelihood to see vaguely Holla Forums content on other boards. If happy merchant annoyed you back on 4chan, you don't want to be on a site where Holla Forums and Holla Forums have Holla Forums threads.

I see nothing wrong here

You alright there?

Maybe Holla Forums is less cancerous and hotpocket now.

if therealmoonman is still a vol, I doubt it.

Kek

Goon = Something Awful user.

Some of them are the biggest cucks on the block. Also pedos. Look up Aatrek.

me on the left

Jim is good goy
Jim is on /v
Give Jim a chance

8ch.net/v/res/9310575.html

This site gets better and better the long I stay here, and I legitimately mean that in a good way.

Still happening, Codemonkey's our new administrator effective whenever.

>>>Holla Forums9311055

>1 8ch.net/tech/res/592514.html (previous thread)

You archived this, right?

(((global range ban)))
is the very important part to mention here.
Not to mention "lighter" 6 week bans for disagreeing with Freemason Dataminer Jimbo.

And again, range ban. As in tons of innocent people get banned by proxy because someone else within the wide range of IPs got banned.

Can we go back to having more than 750 posts per thread?

He was just banned from operate for 6 weeks, no reason for it to affect pol.

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

no wonder he is, he gets to abuse authority, be a piece of shit, ban people and content he doesn't like, AND get traffic revenue from it.

imagine if you were an SJW and you were PAID to be on your personal safespace.

Does CodeMonkey really have nothing better to do than to delete posts for an hour straight?

8ch.net/log.php?board=operate
archive.is/IveRu

Havent deleted anything. Just got home.

Literally the only way to avoid censorship.

nntpchan nsfl.tk/
0Chan zeropro.xyz/0chan.bit/

I literally told hotwheels we needed to do this 2 years ago, even built one off of bittorrent, its the only way to avoid hotpockets.

Other decentralized tech

forum.safenetwork.io/t/maidsafe-dev-update-10th-may-2016/9158

Maidsafe is also making progress (albeit slowly)

github.com/disgustingwall/IPFSchan

i don't think this works, or it needs to be hosted.

IPFSchan seems brilliant

Chan-over-ipfs seems good, thanks for the links.

Is there any IB software that actually fucking works with sqlite? Running into problems trying to get TinyIB working on my little ARM server

And no, I'm not here to make some shitty graveyard chan to shill like a litter shit, this is only going to be used for a small group of close friends, I don't have the resources to run anything to hold 8chans userbase (and I guarantee you neither do any of the shills biting off more than they can chew no doubt)

I'm writing a simple textboard in C that uses sqlite. I'll put it on gitgud sometime next week. It should be relatively simple to fork it and make it an imageboard.

I warn you, its going to be rather minimalist. If you need bells and whistles it won't be for you.

This guy again
This is the error TinyIB keeps throwing me;
Warning: sqlite_query(): near "ALTER": syntax error in /home/pi/www/inc/database_sqlite.php on line 56

This is line 56 of the file in question;
sqlite_query($db, "ALTER TABLE " . TINYIB_DBPOSTS . " ADD COLUMN stickied INTEGER");

I don't fucking see a syntax error, maybe I'm just fucking stupid

I really with the error was more verbose as to exactly why its a syntax error

sounds really neat, keep up posted m8

CP will kill this instantly
Did no one think about that?

Use neural networks to detect nude pics(incl. legal) and automatically blacklist/remove them.

That method sounds awfully dubious m8

Yeah surely that will work...

Better than nothing.

dx.doi.org/10.1109/MIS.2002.1039832

This is a bad idea. You absolutely don't want false positives.

Infinity Next has fuzzy hashing. That's better for this.

media2. is not serving images right now

test

post again that rare josh did not come through

This problem seems to be only on Holla Forums?
I checked Holla Forums and Holla Forums at least and images were working there.

ok, test 2

Anyone have the logs of the nntpchan discussions? I need to catch up

DOZENS OF ERRORS ARE COMING IN, MEDIA2 IS NOT SERVING IMAGES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rip rarest of joshes

ebin

test image

i mean it works for me

I'm getting "the server failed to handle your upload".

Maybe images of a certain size are having trouble passing through

here's a small one

Can't upload a 2.5mb image, got "The server failed to handle your upload."

works for me

oh hmm guess its broken haha

Try to upload a file that's 3mb+ or something and see if you get an error

yeah its broken, checking it now

trying again

Works now. Can you guys check too?

Seems to be working

Good job dude

Yeah, good job fixing something that used to work.
Jesus fuck. Next you retards will thank him for allowing you to breathe.

Who shat into your sandwich?

this is a SFW board m8

Testing with rare Josh

wow thanks for nothing faggot

put josh, or jim in this plox

OK

Kek nobody on /g/ consults the wiki. It has become a Holla Forums only thing.

Kim Josh un

(this Image is pure artistic expression, this is not meant to insult Jim or anyone)

wonderful
now we know who's in charge

the egg treading begins
just as it should be

What does that mean?

The onion is giving a 504..
Can you fix?

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

After caching and server stability is done. But yes, they will fix that option like Banner editing and accounts.

8ch is still the best chan lol

what did you vote for?

Does anyone know what happened to the onion? Is it just disabled for now?

Masterchan

top kek pedoshit

There are a ton more pedos on 8ch.
Only a handful on MC.
What's your point?
I'm no Pedo..

have you even looked at the site? every single fucking post, it is a honeypot m8

Been posting on masterchan.org/b for a couple years now.
If you actually bothered to check it out instead of believing what anyone here tells ya, you would know this.

Basic explanation is that it is borked. The code of this Infinity instance and the our infrastructure are heavily worked on. Other than that, nobody knows for certain. If I were you, I would wait for Codemonkey. 80% of all anons in that thread are shitposters and faggots shilling their altchan.

Not after Lowcard chucked his business. That incident made me see more clearly when it comes to him. Not relevant for burgers and not relevant for Holla Forums anymore.

Do you know who owns the server since some pedo followed Mara Green into her School?

Here is my first "State of the chan" address.

8ch.net/sotc1.nfo

I would put it in the header, but im way too tired atm to fiddle around with setting it up.

Please pass this file around to the other boards as you can.

Thanks!

when I open that link it says 'open file with'

It opens as a download, you should make it readable on the browser.

open with notepad on windows, textedit on mac, vim, emacs, or whatever text editing software you use

newfags can't nfo

People are much less likely to read it.

The whole point is to spread this as far as it can get to spread information, no?

thanks, I use gedit

can you post a photo

Yes, Kevin.
He's a great guy.
Only deletes spam and CP.
The Mara incident was a couple years ago.
Once again, stop by sometime and shitpost with us on /b
You can use any proxy/vpn/tor.

photo of?

your delicious abs.

for research purposes, of course.

pastebin.com/DipC4bcj

I uploaded it to pastebin

post a photo of yourself for research purposes

Is it possible to implement file deduplication? AFAIK h8chan servers use *bsd, so you can install and use zfs.

No abs, Im bulking atm.

Thats easy.

Theres a photo on my twitter.

I know but that photo is old

considered CP. These children are being exploited and we will not tolerate
such content. If you feel that you cannot abide by this rule, then please
migrate to masterchan et alia.

That's based as fuck.

who is Kevin?

post recent photo m8

Global admin of Masterchan

pic? info? is he a pedo?

CP..

Ban them!
>>>Holla Forums5750205

thanks

ban 'em, they are flooding Holla Forums with cp links
Delete and ban them all

According to him, no. Not a Pedo.
He never posted a face pic.

lol, who are you chum? are you a mod or programmer or just an user?

I globally reported the post, and the one b4 it with same type of pix

why is this a binary file?

You can call me chum #2
I can be found on MC/b
Once a btard, always a btard

Just cuck my site up fam

It isn't.

because codemonkey is too autistic to do a .txt file that you can view in browser

read the dost.html, lewd position = cp

ayo codemonkey can you post a photo of you mang?

From Rob's Twitter

Ducking auto correct..

*Ron's twitter

top lel

got it. i'm just dumb 'and on mac.

lol macnigger

Has Hotwheels commented on Jim's monumental fuckups?

Hotwheels is just a tech consultant know people are treading on eggs about the Jim IP controversy

if I posted a fully dressed pic of my own daughter from the family album, on a thread entitled pedothread, on a site notorious for pedo content, then that pic becomes cp by virtue of context.
(By virtue of the fact) it is fap material chosen and published to arouse pedos.

I for one think Hotwheels for once in his life is enjoying his life atm.

I think he is happy doing what he does best - coding. I don't think communicating with the userbase was ever his cup of tea. First he ran himself out of /meta/. Then he ran himself out of /operate/ (yeah, your can blame Holla Forums for that but I don't buy that).

The cripple's biggest problem was he was gullible, Still, he was awesome for the 2 years he was at the helm. He was a big part of the reason the site grew from where it was to where it is today and sadly also part of the reason it stagnated.

I wish the cripple all the best and will always admire him for what he accomplished in spite of all his health problems

You can always go to masterchan and never come back

Well, I hope that logic is applied in Holla Forums and we can get rid of the pedo thread there there.

If a thread is titled Official Pedo Thread and has images of children posted in it, then every single image of a child posted in it becomes CP by virtue of context.

That thread is a disgrace to Holla Forums and to this site in general because Holla Forums usually serves as a gateway to other boards. I'm praying Jim uses the chainsaw on Holla Forums

exactly this

Well Jim and his jewkid finally fucked the site for good. The alternatives however are just as shit.
So I hereby declare the era of imageboards dead.

IMAGEBOARDS ARE OVER

what's CM's twitter?

your faggy baby boy face is over.

The fact all the community can't even decide an alternative because they're all so shit even in comparison to here is proof of this claim I'm afraid

that was a shitty excuse when hw made it up and it's a shitty excuse now. stop being a cuck

Everytime

This is the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

Just think about how ridiculous that shit sounds.

Kek, didn't HWs say pic related was also the first image posted on Holla Forums?

twitter.com/codemonkeyz

Does this imply if one has two threads with *exactly* the same content, and one is entitled "pedo thread" and the other is entitled "dawww... innocent children at the beach, how cute is your daughter?" that one thread is illegal and one thread is not?

Because this is the literal definition of a thought-crime. That it's not the content which is illegal, rather it's the thoughts that are illegal.

pedo detected, pls leave

Let's see here.

So all images of waifus need to be spoilered, and threads containing multiple images of waifus need to be banned because of the porn dumping rule? Because sexual attraction to something makes any image of that porn?

Not even a pedo, don't exactly mind those threads/boards being gone, but your logic is retarded.

Not a word about Jim/tiw.

But he can't stop Jim.

Sorry, anyone who uses logic to question a pedo witch-hunt is himself a pedo.

I'm not commenting on the authenticity of the first pic(could easily be shooped), However, even if true that is a matter of shame not something to be proud of. I understand that you pedos have no understanding of why the world loathes you because your mental illness leads to this lack of the self awareness that would make a sicko such as you to post that image like some kind of trophy

I don't care if pedos were the primordial inhabitants of Holla Forums. You guys are like cockroaches, rats and other pests infesting an abandoned house. If and when that abandoned house gets ready to be occupied again, the vermin would have to be gotten rid of. Hotwheels failed to do it. I hope Jim does

You should in all honesty kill yourself tbh fam

Will we migrate to a new code-base anytime in the future? Fixing the current one is basically patching up a house that really needs to be demolished and rebuilt.

you just made that up

i thought about it long and hard before posting. I also discussed it with a colleague who uses 4chan/reddit. You needn't bother to say I'm lying. You don't need a llb to understand nuance.

Not him but nice non-logic.

it implies that posting pics of kids, naked or not, with the express intention of providing masturbation material for pedophiles, is illegal.
It is also morally indefensible and utterly vile, imo.

So quite literally anything falls into your very vague definition.

And posting images that a person -might- decide to beat his meat to is utterly vile.

lol

Posting the exact same pics as a joke is still perfectly okay.

Of course, that's why it is a thought-crime.

If you have a picture of your proverbial daughter that's cute. If you have the exact same picture of your proverbial daughter but you think dirty thoughts about it, you are pedo scum and deserve to die.

We get closer to 1984 every day. You should be happy citizen, we've always been at war with pedoasia.

Now it is time for two minutes of pedo hate. Compliance is mandatory, unless you yourself are also a pedo.

And then it's CP.

You know, I'm sure there are people that look at that abbreviation and think dirty thoughts in their mind.

Therefore by the same logic, by using the letters "CP" you are guilty of manufacturing CP! That's literally the worst crime on earth.

Oh shit...

Why is thread hiding broken?

I'm pretty sure you're false flagging, you O' crusader of children, I bet you lose sleep at night thinking of how these awful pedophiles are masturbating to pixels on a screen, damn these pedophiles! Looking at these goddamn 1's and 0's! Worst than all the murderers in the world they are!

Shit! I'll get banned by Jim and his monkey son any time now.

I was just ridiculing their logic. Hard to see I guess when their logic is so retarded.

Well, it's one thing for CP to be a possession crime. Or a distribution crime. We have those all the time in society, that's nothing new. Then the law must specify exactly what constitutes the contraband material and what does not.

The problem is with CP it depends on the thoughts of the possessor -- so that person A has a portrait of a clothed girl in his wallet and that's legal, but person B has the same portrait of the same clothed girl in his wallet and that's CP (due to his thoughts alone) and as a consequence he should have a scarlet letter branded on his forehead and suffer the worst abuses of society in retribution.

If that is the direction people want to take our civilization in so be it. But even more insidious is that anyone who wants to even have this debate about whether our civilization should enact thoughtcrimes, are themselves a pedo (all pedo-defenders are pedos), and any pics clothed girls on their hard drive must be CP because everything a pedo has is CP by definition.

It's like going down a Kafka tunnel and the light at the end of it is 1984.

pedo detected pls leave

I have to admit this is quite funny.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Two points

1) There are plenty of things wrong with being a pedo, but do we want laws to punish actions or thoughts?

2) The picture in your post the guy is trespassing / peeping which is an action and obviously illegal.

This guy likes raping kids, sick! Defending pedos should be just as illegal as being one.

What is wrong with being a pedo

Name a single thing

Except for the molester part

There are plenty of things wrong with being a cuck, but do we want laws to punish actions or thoughts?

I bet you think all men are rapists too.

How do you know what he's looking at?

I bet he's a rapist.

Anyone on this thread defending pedos, or arguing how they shouldn't be horribly tortured for the pleasure and amusement of the masses for wrongthink, is themselves a pedo by definition.

What do pedos do?
Molest little children.

Tell me Pedo, if you had the opportunity to sexually touch a small child and could get away with it, would you?

You only would be lying to yourself if you said you wouldn't touch someone you're sexually attracted to.

Therefore pedos are molesters.
Mentally ill molesters.

Are you defending trolls?

Pedo cucks™

Not everyone breaks the law whenever they get the chance.

Are you replying to trolls?

Except when pedos molest a child.
That's why the world hates pedos, they are sexual deviant's. I say shoot them all.

Your such a noob

Cucked again..

Nice thumbnail

Little girls are not for molesting, they are for cuddling and loving. I'm satisfied by my waifu anyway fam.

SRH butts and the vast amount of sjws who are pedophiles and want to normalize it instead of fixing that mental health issue.

Hugboxes for that subject tend to make more problems that they're worth.

also the pedocanary bullshit is a sjw meme.

Holla Forums is this sites real canary. pedos activities are ultimately detrimental because it perpetuates a problem, it doesn't fix it. People wont get the help they need being stuck in some hugbox on the internet.

they need medical attention, not the ramblings of a crazed shitposter trying to goad them into breaking the law with their autistic fantasies.

Enjoy prison kiddie fiddler

They all need to be shot!

*hes

Enjoy your ban. I reported you.

hes what?

Not the sjw..

hes
Instead of his

Top Wew

If you're going to correct someone on their grammar, shouldn't you correct him using he's instead of hes?

Why do I need medical attention for a fetish that has no impact on my daily life whatsoever besides adding more variety to my porn collection?

Nope.

You don't. There is only one cure for being a child molester.
It involves being fatally shot.

But has the sjw? Or has he not?

say something about Jim, we want some assurance we wont see Jim just doing whatever the fuck whenever he wants

Jim was displaying the exact behaviors that moot exhibited that caused us to leave 4chan

--- Why?It was a unanimous decision between Fred, Jim, and Ron. Fred will still beworking on the site doing technical work like adding new features, fixing bugs,maintaining codebase, etc. He has not left the organization and you can stillreach out to him through his usual methods of contact.
That really does not answer why.

What I wont be doing: * Banning vpn access * Banning onion service access [it is broken currently, but will be fixed] * Banning 2d anime/manga cartoon porn of any kind * Involving myself in board affairs
Will you be selling passes? I know that's more Jim's area, but what are your thoughts?

In regards to claims, do BOs still need to log on or have posts regularly to keep their boards?

Well, fuck you. You're as retarded as your father.

get purged pedoscum

just
why

this

Not sure about passes yet.
Board owners still need to login like before or it goes to claims.

PLEASE FIX THE CRIPPLE CAPTCHA!

It's been a week since I managed to post without using a crap proxy site to change my location.

Tried to change browsers, to disable addons, to go from https to http and vice-versa, and nothing works.

A lot of brazilian anons of Holla Forums have some problem to post. This is like the cookies dont works.

Same problem.

I actually checked if the dnsbls_bypass.php page is setting the cookie properly, and it seems to be doing so. But now I can't really compare to when it used to work to be sure.

Doesn't seem to be a problem specifically related to IP bans, since there's no ban message.

Please help us huehue, Codemonkey. We got the largest Nihonese population outside of Japan; when you needed, we worked your ancestors to the bone on coffe fields received your ancestors with great hospitality. We even got rid of our Commie bitch president just to be able to post here.

Clownflare is still acting up by the looks of it.

This problem have being two weeks ago but, for me start in the last week.

hi josh

lolno

So, twitter (get ignored) and IRC (hides in tiny community). Great.

So you're, like Freddit and all the honeypotchans, allowing anime cp.
Sad!

>>>/suicide/

He's a drug addict. They tend to break away from any socialization.
also he said he'd distance himself from the site if alphabet agencies started invading

Nice try, Shekelstein.

Kill yourself.

Thank fuck

Also did anyone take a look at the board list latelt? /operate/ shot up in board rank but has a very unusual active user to pph ratio, are goons spamming it to hell or some shit?

Well, shall we look at what the law says, shall we?

>"a photograph of a naked girl might not be lascivious (depending on the balance of the remaining Dost factors), but a photograph of a girl in a highly sexual pose dressed in hose, garters, and a bra would certainly be found to be lascivious." United States v. Villard, 885 F.2d 117, 124 (3d Cir. 1989).

Pedos BTFO
Get fuck child fondler freaks

It has been getting spammed hard by some furry shit since yesterday. They are doing it right now in fact.

Jim was spamming threads critical of him with furry porn

so all they got to do is just post girls that belong to a nudist families and aren't in any sexual poses you fucking morons

That would violate Dost rule 4, specially iin context of a Nipponese cartoon imageboard.

That could maybe be excused in the context of a documentary or something like that.

no, you just create a nuddist themed board

8ch.net/dost.html

>Nude photography of children (breasts / genitals), even when in the context of "legal" nude photography (such as nudist colonies), are not allowed in any circumstances given the context of the site they are on. See United States of America, Plaintiff-appellee, v. Michael Arvin, Defendant-appellant, 900 F.2d 1385.

Nudist colonies were specifically mentioned on the dost page.
8ch.net/dost.html

There is no loophole. You cannot post CP.

no, it just means context, and that guys site obviously didnt have the appropriate context. again you just create a nudist themed board here and fill it up with adult nudists as well to give it an air of legitimacy.

Also, from the Dost test article on Wikipedia:

eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/adult

It does mention "blogs", but seems aplicable to Chinese cartoon boards as well.

checking if Juliet believes this is his place

hue, So this shit is real.
archive.is/dBArg#selection-18059.0-18059.7
>>>Holla Forums5966762

Good by >>>Holla Forums ! Hello nntchan oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/

Bye pedo

What is with these people and the logical leaps like "pedophiliac content banned -> Holla Forums will be deleted"? Is the subject matter just being glossed over in their heads? I've already seen so many claims that CP and child-models are free speech/freedom of expression that it's getting silly.

it's a cognitive distortion typical of pedos. put it in the trash along with the others. Even as their victims an hero, they claim to do no harm.
Even as they ejaculate on a baby's anus, they claim it's only a thought crime.
Even as they steal a child's right to grow up unmolested, they claim the kid enjoys.

hebe, got too confident and expected everyone outside of hebe to accept your mental illness like the rest of your board.

Its because Brennan said something from the past, and autists clung to it as if it was the word of god.

People dont understand that the government has the final say, one bad event could of gotten Brennan to eat his words.

A bunch of antigamergate and shit reddit says shills have been trying their hardest to defend people they can appeal to, the pedophiles.

Things are starting to lookup I think

I was wondering why I was seeing floods of furry porn being blamed on Jim.

IT'S HAPPENING
PEDOSHIT CP SPAMMERS ARE GETTING ALL THE VPNS BANNED

Those subhumans use VPNs and get banned so that no-one can use this website through the VPN.

Jim, pls can you delete the /hebe/ board

I never liked the pedos, ever since the 1st exodus when they came here there was a growing consensus they would be the death of this place unless they were taken care of

Now they keep giving me validation to hate them

they are subhuman, they are preventing dozens of normal anons from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/ from posting because of their global bans for VPNs which all pedos use.

How about all the CP bot spam on cutegirls?
Asides from all the CP to begin with..

8ch.net/cutegirls/catalog.html

>>>/cutegirls/

Should I globally report the bot spam or locally report it?

I just reported a ton of CP on that board..
Kept zerosugar busy for a few lol

8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe

if jim just deleted the boards /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ 60% of the CP would instantly be gone and pedos would be forced to leave.

We never should have given them any leeway.

Although hebe and cutegirls are the current containment boards for posting CP..

I feel bad for the mods having to sift thru the 300 global reports I just submitted..

For the record, they're mostly agreeing with the reports I file..

502's are back. =(

Ill check it when i get home. Maybe another hour

It only happened once, while bringing up a thread on hebe to report for dost/CP.. Out of the last 100 threads I pulled up..

They'd probably just get assmad and make new boards / spam every other board with their shit.

If they ban you three they ban about 50% of the redditors here.

Found the pedo..

When did this happen?!

Get lost bebophiles. Don't conflate exploitation of children with free speech.

The less negative attention this site gets for pic related, the more it can thrive as a beacon for actual free speech. It's silly to even try to argue that those types of pictures are free speech.

/hebe/ sympathizers et al. are about to cross into the "ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM, USE MY PRONOUNS" waters.

You're taking a risk by doing something that has serious penalties in the US. Stop trying to force others to assume responsibility for that risk.

delete all pedo boards and any new pedo board that is made, pedoshits are the cancer that is destroying Holla Forums as well as errors.

get the fuck out degenerate.
pedos = degeneracy
degeneracy = SJW plebbitry
pedos = plebbiters

pedojews BTFO

Do the mods save the cp to their own hdd before they delete it?

josh does

This is rich. You are talking about platform whose Jailbait community got destroyed by outsiders posting CP on purpose. Kinda the same the what happened to halfchan's /l/ and /s/ as well.

about a 2 weeks ago, I think. One of the first things they have fixed right after posting.

No. One press on the delete button and its gone. They have that shit in their RAM like anyone else who wades through it though. Same on halfchan and Josh hasn't been a global since Hotwheels threw him out of that position for reading the post history of all /cow/ users.

MAKE JOSH A MOD AGAIN

Calm down Josh.

I am not Josh but JOSH SHOULD BE A MOD

I strongly suspect it's to do with

mod.php is a heavy script, and then the 502s start at the same time?

I dunno why you guys keep bringing up CP when its a fact that a board that consisted of roleplaying as a sub under a dom was deleted just because Jim didn't like it or something because it mentioned roleplaying as the little girl?

Damage control all you want, but you can't take that back.

Also maybe you should take the shitposting to operate. As another user said zero parts of these threads are technical discussions anymore.

pls unban VPNs

I agree with this except /operate/ is being flooded with furry spam right now. There has to be some way to communicate with the admins of the site regarding non technical issues plaguing this site such as pedos, though.

Did they remove the captcha or did bui decide to sperg out?

That is because /operate/ is being flooded with furry spam by someone with access to an ocean of proxies. The dude posts one furry pic per IP. So UIDs are through the roof for /operate/

Captcha is still there but only for thread creation not for replies

not enough faggots voting in the official poals

poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

I know it is being flooded by furry faggot subhumans

So bui decided to sperg out.

That's because no one cares about your official polls, faggot. Stop posting them.

wot? fuck you m8, my poals are GOD-TIER and I will post 'em on Holla Forums

Actually now that I think about it /operate/ when conceived was intended to be the place to discuss all the technical stuff about Holla Forums as well.

Technically speaking communicating with admins even about technical issues of Holla Forums belongs on /operate/. I think this thread is serving more like an /operate/ bunker more than anything else

Yeah and meta was supposed to be holocausted to /meta/.
Unless you have someone doing it for free for weeks until retards get the picture the board will always be overrun by retards.

Confirmed Bui spam. I honestly don't know why the guy decided to sic a bot on /operate/ now. HW hasn't been screwed, he just effectively chucked his business since this Spring.

Hopefully stormfags are next on the list.

more like
cokey demon

Sayonara Holla Forums
RIP 2010

Josh was demoted for telling swami to kill himself.

Yeah lets just block everyone who does something I don't like.
It always starts with cp and then anyone who is against muh feelings or hatespeech or ....

GO BACK TO Holla Forums YOU SUBHUMAN PEDOSHIT

poal.me/y4e0fs

i am in favour of bringing back josh as a global vol and also taking another look at Next with Josh at the helm.

I want Josh as globals too, but who are you?

Nicole.

are you a mod?
if so when were you moded?

He wouldn't want to and that's not going to happen.
Not to mention 9/10 of the features that hotwheels were supposed to develop were not developed meaning it has not even reached feature parity on the backend.

i don't actively moderate any boards any more. i don't know if my account is still active.

the current infinity is such a clusterfuck that it would be almost imposable to make any changes without fear the whole house of cards will come crashing down.

Some thoughts.

I don't think this would happen for quite a few reasons.

1. Jim owns Holla Forums. Jim doesn't like me.
2. Jim does not want any AGPL software.
3. I will not accept Jim's money and I am no longer very open to the idea of sub-licensing Next.
4. It's unlikely Ron would be willing or able to finance this.
5. Ron is apprehensive of trying to get Next running with or without me because it is now largely rejected by the community.
6. Fredrick is still going to be payrolled by Jim as a "tech consultant", and will receive money for new features in Vichan. If I am the new "tech consultant", then Fredrick would have no more position with Holla Forums. Jim will not jeopardize Fredrick's employment. I'm sure there's other stuff to shoehorn him into, but I just don't think the position of Holla Forums tech guy belongs to anyone else in Jim's mind.

And in the end, I just don't think muh vishun aligns with Holla Forums's vision or what NTT wants for Holla Forums anymore. I was building towards a streamlined, modern, and truly international website with localizations that would allow anonymous speech in particularly censored areas of the world like the Middle East and China. I don't think coincides with what Holla Forums is about anymore, and rather better coincides with an NNTP federated imageboard cluster.

i see what you mean. it's a shame though, i would have liked to seen a Josh/Ron creation.

Yeah, me too. I wish he had taken over in December.

AGPL is god-tier, why does Jim not want AGPL?

never

this

the fact that vichan is written in a procedural style (and not object-oriented) doesn't really mean that the code is a "clusterfuck".

czaks: would you agree that Infinity's code is a "clusterfuck"? ring: hm tbh there are rough edges especially because infinity started just as "a vichan config" and it was more important to do things "now" than do them cleanly

no, the fact the code is a clusterfuck does though.

Everything is poorly thought out. It suffers all the typical symptoms of being a PHP project started years ago and patched on by different teenagers trying to achieve one singular purpose without respect to the future prospects of the codebase.

SQL is written and executed in various parts of the system without any standard, which makes SQL injections more likely and the quality and efficiency of the SQL depends entirely on who wrote it.

Despite it being a "procedural project", it still uses classes in a few parts, so if it is a functional design it's shit at doing that too. The classes are poorly made and they don't do their jobs and are used so sparingly it's shocking when you actually encounter one. Even then, they don't handle the SQL in a sensible way and are written so that extending the class is a fucking pain in the ass.

The way the database is rigged up is impossible to work with and is the single biggest fault of the entire system. The only reason why Jim isn't D++'ing all posts right now is because he literally can't. At 11,000 tables the system grinds to a halt when you try to delete posts from all boards.

I know a lot of people put a lot of effort into Vichan but the end result is nothing sort of tragic. We all decided this was true just over a year ago. The fact that Jim is now paying out of pocket to fix Vichan instead of using those resources to help Next months ago speaks volumes about his business sense.

and vichan is a collection of patches where some of them do silimar things but aren't grouped

hm, a cluster of patches maybe? a cluster of shitty patches? a clusterfuck?

Jesus I just spent 3 hours trying to find an IP on my VPN not global banned for six weeks.

What VPN's are people using that allow them to post freely and that Jim hasn't banned most the IP's yet.

I'm not gonna tell you cuz the pedos will get them all banned lol

The "pedos" are actually Holla Forums trying to destroy the site.

I AM GETTING THAT TOO M8, MY VPN IS BANNED

Why is Jim global banning the IP's why not just ban them from the loli boards. Three hours it took to find a IP not banned. Soon people will just not bother trying and go elsewhere.

What is worse a lot of the global bans where for "please understand" not even anything close to illegal. Why global site ban for that.

Don't say bad things about Jim

May the Yoga Buta forgive me for my trespasses.

8WAKABA/8KAREHA WHEN

你在說什麼?

Isn't Wakaba even older and less scalable than vichan? The only imageboards I see using it nowadays are ancient and dead as fug

sands through the hourglass

no but have you read it? better yet, have you tried to run it under load and then fix it? 'house of cards' is being kind.

this is a concern. back in the day i used to use a script to cycle through proxies and check for b&s in order to post on 4chan. after a while it stared to take upwards of 10 mins before i could post. this was the reason i completely abandoned the site in the end.

Wakaba = poop

can you name 1 proxy that is not b& on 4cuckchan?

me too, until 4chan made you solve a captcha to check b& status

Is Nicole a racemixer?
/ggrevolt/ says so.

at this point i am surprised that anyone can post

that's the time sink, after filling out 60 captchas every day for a month it starts to get old

wat?

I think you have a right in a few points, you are wrong in a few others.

There was never an SQL injection in vichan, there does exist a "standard": all queries must be prepared (except for a few UNION ones, for obvious reasons). We may want to split them to form a facade system. A model system makes much less sense in a procedural code IMHO.

The database schema has two big problems: posts being split across the tables and images being represented as a JSON (that is: poorly). Those are fixable, with a big patch. We want to deploy it before writing an NNTPChan implementation. On the other hand, I'm hearing voices that the current split is better in terms of performance (except for UNION queries, which are used sparingly: overboard, D++, recent theme, recent posts in admin).

The classes are not what would you expect from a framework-based web application (which vichan isn't). I think there are like two classes that are used really poorly, like a grouping of functions or something.

There is a difference between vichan and infinity and a reason both projects have different repositories. Some of infinity's code is really a mess which I won't accept in vichan without a major cleanup (this part is what I was doing recently in a free time tbh). vichan is not perfect neither, like I said, some subsystems can be kind of unified (like image processing and video processing, that currently use two totally different paths).

The thing is that those patches were actively improved upon and made to work with one another, which is no easy task.

pls unban VPN IP 178.162.216.35.

I forgot muh tripcodes.

top lel, I have some more questions for 'Nicole'.

0. What OS do you use (poal.me/83m6iu)
1. are you a SJW?
2. are you from plebbit
3. what is your personal position on the pedoshits
4. will you delete the boards /hebe/ and /cutegirls/?
5. are you going to ban VPNs?
6. do you work for the government or a private agency/company
7. what is your intentions here at 8ch.net and what do you intend to do in the future?
8. what is your political and religious beliefs, are you a commie?
9. will you be like hirojewki or moot?
10. post tits

czaks, is this photo you?

502 SPARTANS AT THE GATES

>0. What OS do you use (poal.me/83m6iu)
for personal use i use debian and freeBSD almost exclusively these days

no

pedos are mentally ill and a danger to children

no. but it's not up to me.

no. i only post via proxy and will stop using this site if it becomes no longer possible or too much of a hassle

yes, i do contract work the a government department in my country.

my intention is to do whatever possible to make Holla Forums better

i don't have political or religious 'beliefs'. my options on politics and philosophy/theology are forever shifting and evolving.

i will be like Nicole and you will love me.

HAHAHAHA in your dreams as i know it is bb. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

What Branch of Government?
Was getting caught a part of your plan?

lol

>>>Holla Forums

kek

Holy shit, fuck off.
Go roll around in the furry spam if you want to shitpost.

education. i am an IT consultant.

>>>Holla Forums
i said shifting and evolving not....well...Holla Forums

POST PIC

I know she posts via proxy but if she cares about privacy then why does she post her name Nicole?

tech pill me on PHP

there was never any intent to write a programming language [...] I just kept adding the next logical step on the way.
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

Guys, what does "e0001" mean?

8ch.net/bunker/res/2880.html
I can see the thread but cannot reply?

this
I think it gets fixed if someone posts there, and I think mods can do that from mod.php

poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

What PC brand do you use?
poal.me/y4e0fs

Just another deranged tranny

It's a 404, but named differently. The reason you couldn't view the thread is an old bug that's unrelated to the fact that it says e0001 now. I fixed it, you can fix it yourself with the instructions in pic related.

note to CM:

if you can catch 404 and make it go thru smart_build.php, it may be able to build a certain page on the fly (and leave in fs from now on). it doesn't involve enabling the whole advanced build.

Based Jim

PRAISE BE TO CODEMONKEY

FOREVER MAY HE REIGN

I found this error from Holla Forums's catalog.
I tried clicking on the Hillary and the Devil thread, but ended up with the e0001 error. Just thought to let you guys know

Thanks, that means its 404. I am working on a new 404 page.

Are the old 404 images that Holla Forums used (before it would just show an error) still floating around anywhere? You could try using those

correction, NOBODY likes you

PRAISE LORD CODEMONKEY, FIRST OF HIS NAME, PROTECTOR OF Holla Forums, FIXER OF BROKEN SHIT

Oh your fucking going to jail now chink.

kikemonkey, why dont you ever read RFCs and use standardized response codes, rather than returning 200 and your own useless message?

If he didnt write it from scratch then he doesnt want to use it, see alacrity. All this is, is a resume building experience for him, at our expense.

yeah watch the 404 images all be jim's selfies

Is this a real image board?

So...the free market fixed it?

I'm afraid to say.

LOL

PREACH IT user
PRAISE THE THE NAME OF OUR PROGRAMMING LORD AND SAVIOUR

ALL HAIL GOD CODEMONKEY

I like him.
I have a body.

I'm OK with this.

Doreamon in the old mix would fit better. There should be thousands of image with him holding a screwdriver or something.

We were here before the first exodus tbh. Long before you.

300 posts just to argue about what is cp and what isn't.

What is everyone's opinion on 314chan, and it's owner, parley?

excellent guide. I should have read it 5 years ago…