archive.is/vZGiY

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2016/04/the-war-on-afrikaans/
amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/
righton.net/2016/04/26/21-the-south-african-tragedy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe he needs a good meal

oh wait….

Hurry up and die you fucking nigger ape. Then the rest of you subhumans can descent into chaos at cannibalise each other while begging whitey for gibs.

Ian Smith Nevar 4get

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

fuk u witey crakkka

feels_good_man.dll

Here's the pepe version, it feels better.

Right on time. Starvation + Civil War

bumping with some related content

amren.com/features/2016/04/the-war-on-afrikaans/

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/

righton.net/2016/04/26/21-the-south-african-tragedy/

Good. Fuck them for what they did to Rhodesia and all the whites living there.

Fuck them all.

I imagine things will get very interesting when the rat population bottoms out.

Sadly this. Maybe America will manage to skip footing this bill after Trump takes power, but you can bet the entirety of Europe will gladly cuck themselves to help the poor dindus

That's not gonna happen while the own all our media, governments, and financial sectors :^)

Don't forget out greatest ally, they need all the help they can get in their defensive war.

:^)

lol.

Alternative hypothosis:
You know how niggers don't recognize their own reflections in the mirror until years later in development compared to other races?

Maybe some of them are so dumb they never make the connection at all.

This is a good post.

Thread theme

And then it collapses and they will all head to Europe. After growing their population for a few years, of course.

wew

Former Rhodesia seem to have this problem lately. Is it a nation wide problem? What could they have done to cause this?

I'm sure they will figure it out peacefully. They were Egyptians'n'shit after all.

off topic, where's ZIMZAM? Since he was banned on twitter I've been cut off from his spicy memes, does he have an account somewhere where I could continue following the Amazing Adventures of George Zimmerman? I miss the bastard

HHHNNGGHHH THICKER

Niggers should have been exterminated in the colonial times.
Imagine africa being populated by europeans.
Massive all year round farm land with beautiful products growing everywhere and tropical beaches with shiny hotels on the coasts

I can't wait for this nigger to die. It'll be deserving of a nice drink.

Not looking forward to the inevitable cuck leaders of the western world to be good goys and send foreign aid but they do that anyway so at least it will be more televised which will help us.

Once Trump is in power, we shall arm and back up the Whites in Africa to retake Rhodesia, South Africa and German South West Africa…

That being said at a tidy profit, New Rhodesia would eventually have to repay the American people for military assistance, with interest… but it would be a small price to pay.

I should probably start a new thread on this but as a new user I have to ask: what's the point of foreign aid? Turning countries you send resources to into dependent, obedient bitch-countries? Lefty-lunacy aside, there must be some actual reason foreign aid policies exist

Maybe the chinese will just buy the country providing food for all power they have over their lives.

when that nigger dies and those fuckers in the country resort to cannibalism, we better let them starve to death. They can rule over that empire of dirt and reap what the sowed.

We send $43.4 billion a year officially, plus we send covert money to drug kingpins and warlords in Latin America and the middle east to "further our interests" and we sell weapons at a loss to Israel, Turkey and Egypt.

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number was closer to $100 billion. I honestly can't think of a single country that we should be aiding (perhaps the exception of Afghanistan and Iraq since we fucked their shit up)…

Mugabe wants the Boer's back? Maybe he should beg them harder. I imagine then they'll take pity on Zimbabwe and risk returning to spare her verminous citizenry and parasitic elites having to keep eating rat to survive.

Why do niggers always look so greasy? That turd in a suit look as bad as that nigger stormtrooper they shoehorned into Star Wars, oozing 6 barrels of shit oil from his skin everyday….. they look like black slugs

The only situation where whites should ever go back to help Africa is if all the niggers kill themselves first. Preferably in an area where their stinking excuses for bodies can be easily burned and no decent whites have to smell the smoke.

Its the natural protection from the hotass sun and sand of their shithole. If they shower without heavy lotion the skin dries out so hard it itches like mad and peels off like scotch tape. Same with their hair too.

-t. Former degenerate niggerfaggotlover.

You reap what you sow
literally!