Executive order 13603

Executive order 13603

section 502

forced labour without compensation

REX E I G H T Y F O U R

eat shit and die

does anyone have the version of this pick where its on a T-rex?

truly classics
Thank you

no problem

b

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

;

300 million guns in private ownership in the United States. I'm sure the government doesn't want to see what happens when white people chimp-out.

I was in dat shit

Theoretically there are ways of taking control of the nervous system and altering emotions using electromagnetic energy in order to create mass panic and khaos, or to cause mass halucinations.

Frequency and amplitude modulation of modern communications networks would be very easy to achieve since most networks intersect through satelites, and alphabet agencies have access to all telicommunications networks anyways.

project blue beam was a well known test of such technology

cellular phone/wireless devices *may* come with unseen future permissions

ÜÑ vehicles have been imported in mass to the ûnîted Štåtëš and the mil.itat has been trained to take on- along with open boarders… so maybe…

Fuck off conspiracy theorist

look it up retard….it's a FACT

Goon

congrats, you're a dumb nigger that doesn't understand any of the technology you're pretending to
reading an article or two about physiology or EM physics doesn't allow you to make claims such as yours

b

your iggnorance on the subject is very aparent, cite evidence to the contrary instead of name calling

n

b

i tried to warn you motherfuckers

what do you want us to say?