SSF - Software Sans Frontiers

Today comes the creation of a new league of freedom. Our great leader, only known as Big Boss, announced the formation of the SSF, Software Sans Frontiers, after the decision was made that the FSF has been subverted by too many competing parties.

His words:
"We will forsake our countries. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with this earth. We have no nation, (some) philosophy, (some) ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting, not for government, but for freedom. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are programmers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is GNU + Outer Heaven."

THIS IS THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Ric Boss!

I love this.

Stallman is a super-leftist though, and I know this thread was born of the Libreboot thread. I don't think he'd ever condone something like the SSF and instead would insist on keeping the FSF together, even if it was slowly killing itself and would have no hope for a future.

In this sense he has already betrayed us.

Don't you see? Stallman is The Boss.

Linus Torvalds is Big Boss.

How does this conflict with leftism?

linus does not reply to my shitpost mails i send him every day

he is dead to me

have fun with an analogy for once
—posted via GNU IceCat

I love your iron grip, Boss!

If Torvalds is Big Boss, Lennart must be Code Talker

fixpost

Linus is a sellout that doesn't care about freedom.

>Richard Stallman

This is absolutely misogynistic and we need a true progressive leader instead of this pig.

I want Holla Forums to leave.

I want /a/ to leave.

I want /g/ to leave.

I want /tumblr/ to leave.

Then go

But who will be left?

goddamn you're a fag

Pick one.

Holla Forums here. You understand "Sans Frontiers" means "Without Borders," which is a left-wing internationalist ideal?

It's keeping with the Metal Gear theme 14m88. I'd personally go for Programmeurs Sans Frontiers (I was going to post that in the Libreboot thread but thought against it).

disgusting. this is already headed to the wrong direction

The Hamburgers of Ian Murdock

Feel free to return to your containment zone at any time. People have different interpretations of The Boss' will.