Drumpf BTFO

Drumpf BTFO

Bernard no ;_;

Based liberals!

I have more respect for McDonald's employees than actors honestly.

does this mean she likes me?

Apart from Steve, the whole list is literally who.

@ 0:41

How could you say a guy is antisemitic when all of his children, who he supports. are married to jews? He also appointed many kike loving faggots to his cabinet. The guy basically sucks zionist cock and they still call him antisemitic.

She wants to fuck

Being philosemitic while not being a Semite is antisemitic, goy.

McDonald's employees are better actors than most of the ones in Hollywood anyway tbh

Just means she thinks you're a bourgeois slob.

Yes. Give her the D.

that ain't kosher

Yup.

Questioning what?

whether G-d is actually a man

They've all volunteered to become robots, what's not to like about such courage and willingness to experiment for the good of mankind?

You realize that by being vehemently against Trump you are on the dark or white side? You live in a world where there are two sides, an evil or corrupt/evil side.

You are a slave, just like the people you claim to be against. You are the pawn.

I will welcome you to 2017

I thought he died.

Fuck but don't breed

Again?
And they still repeating the same word many times!!

also, was that whiplash?

Is that Jim Sterling's wife?

Why won't you realize that you should obey us already? I know you goys think we're hypocritical, wanting whites dead while we chosen ones live happily in gated communities and work for a ethnically pure Israel but come on. It's the current year and you must do as we say! How many celebrity golems do we have to make say it? Only we can have racial solidarity. It's not for you.

Movie Bob will never shave the mustache, he think it make him similar to Mario.

dear god, it's been 2 months now, when will they stop whining?

Trump election shitposting is gay as fuck tbh but these niggas are fucking retarded as fuck for saying shit about coloreds being victims when they've been the ones committing hate crimes the most during this whole trump debacle.

Oh my poor Bernard… Your mistake was that you demanded. You should have kneeled and asked politely. You don't have any power over humans, Bernard.

>>>/suicide/

These people, ironically, could take a page out of Trump's book, specifically the part about how to persuade people. Making these stupid as shit videos from their high horses is not the way to go about it.

They don't seem to realise that by comparing Trump to Hitler and such, they've set him a very low bar. All Trump has to do is not cart their worthless hides off to Auschwitz and he's a good President.

TRIPS FOR TRUMP

Beautiful.

These are all so fucking similar to each other. Do they all have the same director or are they just coming from the same (((source )))

Seriously where the fuck are the celebrities?

That what they get for voting dumpf

The average fast food worker has learned to pretend to be sincere despite hating the average customer.

Hollywood liberals haven't figured out not pretending to despise anyone "beneath" you.

They're all from PACs supporting Hillary Clinton. The first one, with RDJ and that, was made by Cuck Whedon.

I like how during Obama's campaign PACs were bad, now they're the ones that use them the most.

You should ask her out!

I like how every one of these videos has the exact same format.

I like it how
people
people
people
finish other people's
sentences
and that
it's always
always
alarmist bullshit
and outright lies

DELETE THIS BY THE GOD EMPEROR'S GRACE.

what i like is how none of these videos ever worked, and yet they still keep trying

South Africa voted for Trump?

Don't give him (you)s. He doesn't deserve them for that shitty bait.

Every white person on this planet voted for Trump by being white.

The moment any white people gave birth is an act against real communism.

smh tbh lad

It's going to be a great 8 years.

Congress is controlled by republicans… how stupid can they be?

I know someone who works at Wal-Mart and looks exactly like her.

Why does Initial D still have such a good soundtrack? I mean we are 20 years later and it is still fresh and exciting.

Eurobeat never goes out of style. Other styles of music may rise and may fall but Eurobeat will always remain.

He killed it in Westworld as Bernard… you could say he's being played (as a shill) just like his character in the show.

Still a damn good actor, tho.

Spoiler that shit!!

apart from steve, key, jeff (both are uncle toms tbh), and sally field, the whole list is jews, niggers and muslims

and also literally who

shh let them think that what they say matters. they'll continue to pour out these videos every time the god emperor breathes or farts, and we'll just continue drinking the liberal tears.

yeah go back to reddit shithead, the god emporer meme is over and done. his official title is now Mr. President

am i missing something here?

i dunno maybe you missed that big election where Mr. Trump won and is now the President of the United States?

i'm well aware of that cuck boy, that doesn't make me reddit and i can still use the silly name of god emperor if i want.

you literally waited almost an hour to post this at trips.

no, you really cant keep using "god emporer"

i didn't literally wait to get trips retard, i made the post and then went to watch some videos, and came back to the thread when i was done.

suck a dick kid, my trips nullify your pathetic ass that can't even spell.

gets should never be planned, that's what makes kek's power grow.

HAHAHA

lol

The time of the Drumpflets is coming to an end, vid very related.

I warned you all that this was going to happen and in response you insulted and abused me…..Guess what?

I WAS RIGHT!

The storm approaches…..are you ready sweet little Drumpflet? Winter is coming and daddy Drumpf is NOT going to save you from this storm. The time has come to reap the seeds that you yourself planted. It will be a bitter harvest.

Now we'll finally get to see how tough the Drumpfians are when they're not hiding behind their keyboards. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will be incapable of handling the heat.

I have verbally dominated a few Drumpshits over the last few weeks and it's not hard to reduce them to a gibbering wreck, one of them was even reduced to tears and apologised for his offensive behaviour (i almost felt sorry for him). Let's see how they handle REAL pressure.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

Howdy dowdy mister frowdy,
Just know a soggy salad like this won't ever get a golden toast like us.
Drumpf is Hitler, don't worry but let's be a Cindy Lou Hoo not a Grinchy Meaty meaty man.

ironmarch pls

"Shut the fuck up Donny!"

What's up with indians and poop?

What a scumbag.

He's going to have a hard time wearing his shitty little Drumpfhat in the future, that's for sure. Maybe he'll think twice before imposing his race hate onto decent folk, hopefully he learnt his lesson. Although I doubt it.

The fact of the matter is that he was walking advertisement for fascist extremism, his gay little hat wrote a check that he couldn't cash. Where's you "FACE PAW!" why aren't you "GASSIN DA JOOOOOS!" yet?

The moral of the story is Drumpfcucks are inept manbabbys when they aren't behind a keyboard. Stay mad Drumpflets, you're about to be
PURGED!

Drumpftards: 0
Decent human beings: 1

drumpfcucks btfo

Was the guy in the vid even a Trump supporter?

Race war is on but whites aren't fighting back so blacks are getting bolder.

Blacks are killing whites because they're white. Moslems are killing Christians because they're Christian. Whites aren't fighting back because if they did the government would crack down on them for being evil racist terrorists while liberals would point and say "SEE? WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!"
We need a new Crusade.

Forgot my vid REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"People of color attacked in his name."

They sure did attack white people while yelling "YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP WHITE BOI!"

Also a lot of attacks were faked as well.

Go fight ISIS user. Restore Christendom to the Middle East.

We will, and it will be glorious.

trumptards on suicide watch lmao

Are you fucking kidding me? The mean, bitter Drumpfcuck had his faggy little Drumpfhat on and had been seen distributing white supremacist propaganda before this was filmed. The media leaves that part out of course.

Your only getting the reddipol side of the story. The facts of the matter are:
1. This man was a known white supremacist who was actively militant against the Black Lives matter movement and African Americans in general
2. He had been spreading white supremacist propaganda in black neighbourhoods and had been caught racially abusing a young black child
3. Before this video was filmed he was recorded instigating violence against African Americans. The police "lost" this footage. What a coincidence!

It's over guys….Drumpf lost.

I WARNED YOU ALL!

DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

drumpfcucks btfo

It's come to a point where I can't tell if your just joking on Andy Kaufman levels or seriously believe this.

…walk into a bar and…

Judge it on how funny it is.

Ok then. I don't think its funny. I think its been overdone and is just obnoxious at this point.

Fun fact:
The fifth suit of playing cards are known as the Trumps or more commonly to English speakers the Tarot. And of course the highest trump #21 is…

It's true of anyone that has had to work in the service industry from what I've seen.

When you are dealing with random customers you just gradually get used to being upbeat with them because it makes them more upbeat with you, which makes the job a lot easier and nicer. Happens in most any job where you have to deal with people honestly.

Makes the way a lot of liberals act seem like a good sign that they never have to try and get along with anyone in their job. Having everyone being forced to put up with you makes you into a gigantic asshole.

I've been forced to watch MY board become reddipol 2.0, literally every single thread is full of Drumpfscum/poledditors spewing their race hate and im fucking sick of it! I'm not going to take it anymore! Can't deal with that? Tough luck.

When the Drumpflets stop posting racially charged/political bullshit I'll stop calling them out, until that day comes I will hunt them down, I will name them and I will shame them. I'm not going to let them get away with it.

If you aren't a Drumpfling then you have nothing to worry about. If you are then you should just fuck off.

And there's nothing they can do about it other than stamp their feet and cry

Holy fucking shit! You are one salty motherfucker.

uh ok then. But have you considered there are other political views besides liberalism and conservatism?

drumpfcucks btfo

Have you considered the fact that fencesitters like you literally handed the election to Adolf Drumpf?

Congratulations! Your inaction allowed a genocidal madman to become the world's most powerful man! You must be SO proud!!!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

You might not be Drumpfscum but you're still SCUM!

FUCK YOU!

Sure brah. Sure.

SCUM!

SCUM!

SCUM!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

What is shame?

I have no idea who any of these people are

drumpfsperg, you have never been, and will never be BO.
Only real communists are suited for this board.
Go cry to your drunk whore waifu.
Better yet, go post your spoiled bourgeois tantrums on /sudo/ again so comrade Codemonkey can laugh you out of the board again.

woah that sounds homophobic to me

TRUMPED

Let me guess the elected officials which are mostly republican that are usually demonized by these faggots and fuckers?

Blacks are criminals you know…

Nono he was a robot based on Arnold who helped a Brit do it.

I certainly hope that isn't what it sounds like.

Gotta love 1 pixel approval ratings

HOLLYWOOD BTFO AGAIN

and Arnold was black

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALWAYS WATCHIN' YOU, WAZOWSKI

Yes I truly am scum.

why do every single one of these "you-are-not-alone" liberal videos always have a lot of jump cuts where the multiple subjects are edited over each other and complete each other's sentences? Is it to show "solidarity" or some other bullshit concept? I find it very annoying.

MR TRUMP I'M NOT TIRED OF WINNING