The mick

Haha modern comedy amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=b00ug27WFu0

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/05/10/nyregion/ultra-orthodox-jews-shun-their-own-for-reporting-child-sexual-abuse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm okay with this

Why does he wear the mask?

Isn't "mick" a racist term for Irish people? What's next, a show called "The Nigger" or "The Kike"?

more like The Cuck, amirite

You called?

The Drumpf

There can only be one, Louis!

You don't even have a cucktruck, how can you even compete?

Every body knows that both you and BLACKED.COM steal my sex tapes, Mike.

Wouldn't you say this is a sign of the inferior male? Who's more cucked, the one who gets the best bulls or the one who can't even afford them and have to jerk it to bulls fucking other men's wives on tape between letting somalis spitroast Jessi? I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that.

Gentlebetas, there's only one way to resolve this dispute:

A CUCKDOWN!

Or the Spik. A show about a group of Mexicans with poor language skills but still are able to take jobs from honest hardworking white Americans. Their base of operation is Home Depot where they plot the next job they'll take from the man.

if your job can be "taken" from you by a Mexican with poor language skills, maybe you need to git gud at life

The first step towards getting good when you're a working class white is getting back control over your country and kicking out subhumans.

What did he mean by this?

Islam cant come soon enough to wipe this filth from the face of earth

Jews.

At first I wanted to disregard all Holla Forums's sayings about Jews as either a joke or just memes but they really are right about them. They're always behind the worst shit.

This was common knowledge until the holohoax happened. Somehow their reputation went from scum of the earth to pinnacle of humanism. Really makes you think.

but muslims love pedophilia

Yeah, they're serious boyfuckers. It would be nice to see kike kids molested for a change though.

Kike kids get molested a lot but there's a lot of pressure on the kids and their families to not report it.
nytimes.com/2012/05/10/nyregion/ultra-orthodox-jews-shun-their-own-for-reporting-child-sexual-abuse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
Jewish pedophilia is far more rampant than Catholic pedophilia.

AYY LMAO

i wonder (((who))) is behind this show

John (((Chernin)))…what a surprise