Bill Maher: 'Lady Trump,’ Should ‘Stop Whining Like a Little Bitch’

youtube.com/watch?v=WB4sGX0R5ak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc0JJi71MEc
archive.is/dvbVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As per usual, can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

Kikes kissers gonna kike.

All that projection. I guess Iron Ann being right on his show and them laughing really rustled his jimbos.

Also Bill, Billy, William, hey, what's with all those gendered insults?

You're not saying women need to have "balls" to challenge men? You're not calling a man a "bitch" to demean him, right? That would be sexist :^)

>women are terrible, dis goy is a woman bitch, smh fam

Didn't he say he'd pay Trump a million dollars if he could prove his father wasn't an orangutan? Maher must be still be pissed that he called called out for making such an offer.

The comments are a laugh and half. I'm surprised there're so many people calling him out on his bullshit.

When you do a 180 on your opinions it's bound to make a few people notice.

RODENT FACE KIKE IS A KIKE!

And I love I how he claims he's an "atheist". Bill Maher is a rat faced Zionist Jew disguised as a liberal atheist.

b.maher is overdue for the meme treatment.

maybe some quotes and macros?

Ahhhh the nigger's safe space is being invaded :(

Bill's right about this, and this is an effective line of attack against him. Spending so much time and energy focusing on those who say something mean about him projects insecurity and brings his detractors up to his level when he should be brushing them off and seeming like he is above them.

Also the way Bill puts it, it emasculates him and makes him look small and insecure, which fucks with the total alpha personality he is trying to put out there.

Instead of being careful and surgical with his calling people out, he dwells on it way too long by sperging out on Twitter and spending 10 minutes at a rally complaining about Linsdey Graham and Jeb Bush just days after he won the goddamn primary.

The big complaint I hear from ordinary people who would otherwise like his policies is that he seems petty and "unpresidential," which is a goddamn problem when you need a decisive majority of votes to win what is likely the most important election in our lifetime.

It's extremely fucking frustrating to see the guy who might likely be the last and greatest hope of Western goddamn civilization go out there after he just completed a peaceful takeover of one of the two big parties in America and he spends more time taking about a few people that insulted him than he does about what he plans to do to change the GOP and to fix America.

It is frustrating because this is the blueprint for how the lefty comedians are going to go after Trump with some success, and he enables it by being so thin skinned about these things, which is boggling to me because he's gone through so much already that is much harder than shrugging off some irrelevant critics.

He's gonna win.

5 million dollars. Trump sued him because he didn't hold up on his offer, but he pulled it 8 weeks later.
youtube.com/watch?v=wc0JJi71MEc

archive.is/dvbVI

Except the thing he is fighting is the media. His policies are common sense, what everyone wishes they had the guts to do. If people wish to fight common sense they face the consequences.

You could argue that a man that is trying to project security would not respond to his petty attackers, but Trump is not projecting security, he is projecting a fighter.

He has to respond to his critics to make the narrative to always appear that he is being hammered from all sides (and he actually is).

It shows combatant that stands up for himself, which is in contrast to the meek and spineless ways politicians usually respond to slights and insults.

I don't think you really get what he is doing.
It's not about being thin skinned it's about forcing them to give him media attention. They know their ratings will go higher as soon as they criticize Trump, because he will answer their provocative statements. Also by replying to their shit he exposes them and enables anyone with common sense to see them for what they really are, lying rats making ridiculous statements. There is a reason why Trump gets the most media attention out of all the candidates. He might not have control over the way the MSM reports about him, but he dictates their narrative.

Fuck him. He's a butthurt kike who laughed at Roger Stone when he brought up how Bill Clinton had raped Juanita Broaddrick.

Bill Maher's always been a hack, but this is particularly uninspired. From whence does the humor arise with these lazy similes?

Bill Maher is still alive? I thought he died back in 2005.

Kind of hilarious don't you think? All those suit wearing idiots and their late night shows expect to just throw jokes at everyone they want, but whine when someone takes their 'joke' and goes through with it.

They think they're invincible, because they have the comedy shield

So Iron Ann stomped them on illegal immigrants. They will just ignore what she said and wrote the next time the issue comes up, won't they? They even thought they could get away with claiming it wasn't true when she was there.

Tweets only take a few minutes to think of and type out. I don't see him wasting hours each day to think of a tweet

Its basically trolling people IRL.
Hes just talking out of his ass, making baseless accusations and outright libel, but when called out on it he just say, HURR DUUR I WUZ JUST FUNNEH! TROLED U!

Desperate. It will make a perfect clip for us to add onto the montage of the media talking against Trump throughout his campaign, and consistently getting more desperate as Trump continued to succeed.

MAGA trump 2016

So, basically this pic.

Imagine that.

He wouldn't dare say this about a liberal paragon woman

Zionist jews ARE liberal atheists, there's no difference.

good idea in a thread full of bad shit.

only have this, but hope others will join in.

Yeah…okay, kike.

I love how Maher knows there's a muslim problem but still promotes Hillary like the fucking rat nosed kike he is.

Kek

why does he have any airtime? he was never funny and thus has no memorable stand-ups and has no notable movie appearances.

it's like whoever owns the network just wants someone to spit out shitty opinions and he's their lead guy.

Trump reminds me of the fictionalized Zuckerberg from the movie the Social Network

His entire approach is "I'm CEO bitch"

Bill Maher has become John Oliver.

Trips don't lie.

That was unnerving to watch. What the fuck.

>I mean, who gets more hysterical than lady Donald Trump saying, ‘Mexican rape is everywhere. My salts. My salts. We must build a wall, a giant wall, and ban all the Muslims!’ It makes [Sen.] Lindsey Graham (R-SC) look like Vin Diesel.

Huh?

It's the old "if you don't like your country going to shit, you have a phobia" routine. Homophobia, islamophobia, transphobia are all attempts to shame people into falling in line. "You don't like muslim rape gangs roaming the streets? What are you, a fraidy-cat? Fraidy-cat! Fraidy-cat!"

Completely unbiased. Did Trump go through with it?

So Trump calling out people and mocking them is thin skinned? What kind of backwards world do you live in Calab?

Only the listen and believe bergade and the #Neverfuck faggots will buy into this.

phobia means irrational fear.

does this look like something one would have a irrational fear for, or a legitimate concern about?

Graham is a queer.

Anonymous: 'Kike Maher’ Should ‘Stop Whining Like a Fucking Jew’

I see this tossed at the Don all the time.
You know who really isn't fucking presidential? The current President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein "Obongo" Obama.
And I say this not even as a Murrikan, but as an outsider looking in. Never have I cringed so hard at the antics of a nation's leader. The fucking false crocodile tears, the inappropriate public statements, the endless participation in the latest libshit (((social media))) bullshit trends, and his fucking "comedy". I have never seen anyone so unprofessional, such a fucking disgrace.
Bill Maher's never going to talk about that, of course.

Right, Obongo is the most presidential of all time in comparison

He'll never be able to shill harder than Colbert.

At least he's not your President.

He's mine, sadly.

Why? One of the few "comedians" that's actually not an idiot

He's always been like that.

You just now noticed.

He fooled me when I was younger and dumber.

But that's literally how women still are

wew lad

That was hot garbage. I can't believe this exists. Who the fuck is won over by that nonsense?

Yeah. About half of humanity does.

I watched some of the material for his new show very early in the republican primaries, and all of Colbert's Trump jokes were

EVERY SINGLE TRUMP JOKE was about his hair or physical appearance. The lowest common denominator of political jokes, they were some of the laziest attempts at smearing a political candidate I have ever seen.

Colbert a Shit
(((Maher))) a Shit
(((Stewart))) a shit

By their fruits yea shall know them.

Who do atheists attack?

5% Muslims

95% Christians

0% Jews

Not once have you ever seen, anywhere, an Atheist debate a Rabbi. Not once have you ever seen, anywhere, an Atheist shit on and make fun of Jews. It has never happened.

By the fruits of their labor, you will know them. The pattern the sword weaves betrays the hand that wields it.

Atheism, and in particular the liberal, secular, materialistic atheism of the last seventy years, is nothing more than whitewashed Bolshevism pushed by Jews out of a hatred for Christians. It was a weapon made exclusively to attack and erode Christendom, and it has done it's job wonderfully. But in tracing the path it has, it betrays the identity of those who cast it.

Zionist Jews and Liberal Atheists are one in the same. One standard for the goyim, another for the Chosen.

Go away, concern troll. Leftist elites laughing at their own jokes on television means nothing. Comedians making redneck jokes for canned laughter on a scripted comedy special means nothing.

The entire circus act the media puts on is a sham, and the public are finally starting to wake up to that. Trump is playing them for free exposure while also showing the world what they really are. Ten rich kikes and a bunch of New York yuppies in a studio making fun of him only makes the million people who hear about it resent them more.

You're watching a revolution incubating, and you're crying about how the meanie weanies are attacking people with words and laughing in their own little hugboxes and ingroups.

Let them. Their circlejerk is being broadcast live on public television. It's nothing more than a noose around their own necks. Let the world see Sodom and Gomorrah for what they really are, and no soul will object when they get expunged.

Has Trump even generalized about women the way they keep accusing him?

Or is this just more of the leftist "He disagrees with a woman therefore he is sexist" bullshit?

They never source this shit and I can't find it.

I thought Bill Maher hung himself? After he slit his wrists?

Didn't he blow his own head off with a shotgun?

The three little yids.

Exactly, that is exactly why things that are more progressive are branded with the phobia label, Homophobia, Islamophobia ext. Its a good way to get the useful idiots to stay in line.

Trump has been dealing with the media for longer than you've likely been alive.

I trust his judgment on how to handle criticism.

This. Why anyone here would be concerned that some slimy kike is criticizing Trump's methods is beyond me.

Nice dubs tho.

This, out of all the "le funny leftist" comedians, he was probably the only actually funny ones, so sad to see him become what he is now

there's a reason user: they have literally no proof other than tweets he's made about specific women, and this is somehow sexist because patriarchy

Bill Maher is Jewish and so is John "Stewart" (real name John Leibowitz)

Is Colbert Jewish?
If he isn't why does he do such jew things?

Colbert is Catholic

Come on, the only time Colbert was any good was when he played a murderer and signature forger on Law and Order for an episode.

Fuck off meme generator spammer.

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I tried watching his new show, but seeing him bash Trump made me turned off

I always thought he was gay.

child molesting nigger lovers

What did you want me to do, fuck on?

Catholic, a servant of (((Christ)))

I hate this Jew
I hate him so much
I hate his face
There's something so evil in this smug, pretentious, face
I. Hate. This. Jew.

It might be the hooked nose.

I hate it so much
I can stand some Jews
I don't think all Jews are pure evil
But he just has a terrible, evil, Jew face. It fills me with the visceral fear a beaten housewife feels when she sees her husband take off his belt again.
I hate this Jew so much

Maher is just cashing in on lazy liberal "comedy". He knows all he has to do to make the trained seals in his audience clap their flippers is make a lame, dated joke about Trump / Republicans / Conservatives / Christians / Whites / Men / The US in general / border enforcement / laws / common sense / integrity of any sort….

He making millions doing the same liberal signalling joke over and over.

It's an easier form of comedy than actually being funny.

I don't think they're joking.

The fact we take it as a joke is pathetic.

Even kikepedia itself mentions this:

Hitchens doing it means nothing. Oh no, the Jews and the Marxists are fighting! What a totally legitimate conflict front this is!

The exception proves the rule. You found an example. For that one example of a Rabbi being taken to task, there are hundreds upon hundreds of examples of Christians being attacked.

Your change to the spread is this:

Do you argue that this changes the trend?

Even the 1% is honestly giving too much weight. It implies that one out of a hundred examples of public atheism criticizes Jews. It is not even that much.

Oh, and guess what?

Hitchens is a Jew.

A real one, even, since it was his mother who was Jewish. He's a Matrilineal Jew, which means he's a real one by the strictest Orthodox standards.

So a less than 1% of Atheists criticize Judaism, and the one who does is a Liberal Zionist, avowed Marxist, and by birth blood Jew who warhawks about killing Muslims, attacks Christians every chance he gets, wants to expunge all religion and spirituality in the world and replace it with science, and abandoned the establishment left because they weren't hardcore left enough.

The word we use for that is "'controlled opposition."'

You can also just use "kike" for the sake of abbreviation.

Their form of comedy is pointing out things that don't fit their narrative, and signalling that it is therefore absurd and stupid. That only the liberal "in group" are smart and savvy enough to really know the truth, and everyone that disagrees with them is undeniably a buffoon.

It's less comedy than a giddy overload of the liberal audiences need to feel smart and included. They're actually laughing in response to having their sense of self worth and virtue inflated. It's smug rather than funny.

Problem is they own the networks.

Ted Cruz failed, no one thinks Bill Mahers attack emasculated Trump and you are a little bitch.

The reason he failed is because there is no truth to the accusation. The scum are flailing in the deep end at this point, while Trump drinks magic water in the hot-tub.

it's actually the most hilarious thing how leftists berate Reagan while cheering on Obama's shitshow. old Ronnie ain't got shit on the Kenyan TV monkey and the irony completely escapes them.

Who the hell on Holla Forums watches this ferret-faced Jew, much less pays any attention to what he vomits up?

Doesn't this post belong on Reddit, or one of the other fine gay websites that must exist out there?

saged

nicely put, capped it

Yeah, you Bill Maher, all the time you whiny, old, irrelevant crypto-kike.

The best thing is getting libcucks and conservacucks to flip their lids by pointing to all the parallels between Reagan and Obama: both brought about record deficits, both illegally ran arms to Latin American cartels, both funded and armed jihadists, both made stupid dirty deals with Iran, both gave amnesty to illegals, they practically ran the same agenda.

Just skip through the debate at a few points and you can see Hitchens speaking softly and looking down, while the rabbi is aggressive, accusative and looking forward, with waving hand gestures. Is that normal for Hitchens? If not, I suspect he's not really trying to fight the rabbi.

It's funny because Ann and Bill are really good friends IRL and IIRC may have dated at one point. Gee, imagine that, being able to remain friendly and civil with people who do not share your political views, that's something lefty kids will never understand.

Christopher Hitches was a Trotskyist scumbag. Him being an atheist militant against christians in the U.S. was just virtue signaling. Many people report his book God is not Great is filled with embarassing factual errors.

Can somebody upload the video of Michael Scheuer telling Bill Maher he doesn't give a shit about arabs voting and he only cares about the national security of the United States?

Colbert was only funny during Bush's presidency. As a member of the opposing party, he was allowed to cut as deeply and frequently as he wanted.

The moment Obama was elected, he muzzled himself- it's not about comedy, it's about being part of the media machine. I dropped him back in 2008 when he fell on his sword to defend executive bonuses during the economic crisis.

It's because Hillary is a woman and running on her gender. That's her entire fucking campaign that and "It's MY Turn Now" and the only way to make it semi-functional is to make her opponent a patriarchal sleazebag to galvanize women and white knights to vote for her.

WEBM

As an argie I can say both times there were woman president was because their husband's were, not because any merit of their own, and both time it spellds disaster for the country

The funny thing is that the only decent woman leader there has ever been in the history of humanity, Margaret Thatcher, is utterly despised by leftyfucks.
No offense Argie, but they're our islands.

I thought she was ahted by some miners or something
Not really anyone who looks at our history will see, that our claim started during the Videla's gov, as a propaganda war, then no one gave a fuck, the strong independant womyn president started shit again, and of course leftist swalloed that shit up, Videla should have purged all the coomie fucks and be clear about it

Well, his jew crab mouth is disgusting.

The miner's union hated her for cutting gibes to the industry. The president of the union at the time was a literal commie (pic related from kikepedia). Not all the miners agreed with the strikes.

i dont give a fuck what this filthy kike thinks

Top kek. Somebody with social media accounts should spread that angle to liberals.

also
kek

This is funny. I tried to like him when I was turning more towards neo-liberalism, I really tried. But most of the time he made strawman arguments and I knew it even if I had no idea what it was called. Sometimes I would laugh, but most of the time I could never find him funny.

I have seen the future, and it twerks.

says a self loathing jew whining like a bitch

Who the fuck listens to this yid anymore?

Remind me why we shouldn't treat women like children in matters of economics, military, construction, and other manly occupations?

The entire audience of that specific show should eat shit and die.

I remember just thinking the way he constructed the straw man arguments was funny. I didn't quite think about him taking it seriously until he got the network show.

So has Trump responded to this?

I would be disappointed if he did, cuz he tends to be media savvy enough to see through it.
On taking a second look a this thread, the entire point of this rant is Maher saying, "Hey, watch me control Donald Trump like my puppet", and then he says a bunch of shit that, in his mind, is guaranteed to get Trump to attack him. He's a jew who is just DYING to have a brawl with "literally Hitler". To white Knight for Hillary.

Hard to watch. I think Ann was more hurt by their ignorance than their laughter. All those people laughing at her to her face, treating her like a fool, when it is they who are the fools. People who don't know shit about shit, who sit in Bill Maher's audience because "democrats smart, republicans dumb, hurhurhur". It must have hurt the soul. But she got the last laugh.

I've said it several times that if the camera were to ever pan to the audience, all you would see were a few dozen trained seals clapping their flippers….

found bills doppleganger

holy shit people pay to see this cock sucker rant leftists talking points

top kek

That's awful bigored of you, Mr Maher. Not all women have vaginas, and not all men have dicks.

Check your privilege, you undeservingly wealthy bigot

Trump should call Maher out on being a jew. he did that to Jon "Jon Stewart" Liebowitz and Liebowitz was severely triggered.

Fuck off back to reddit.

wouldn't work, would backfire big time.
Liebowitz changed his name, and Trump played it like "He should use his real name, he has lots to be proud of".

Maher hasn't changed his name.

On fire with the dubs, the truth, and the bantz. Truly blessed be ye

Most of the troublesome kikes are atheists. The orthodox types are weird and smelly and generally not fun to live around, but the biggest problem they cause by far is pumping out children who drop the religion and become judeo-bolsheviks. It's the genes that make them cancer, not the religion.

Lindsey Graham is one of the most blatantly closeted gay politicians in the world. He makes Rubio look like an alpha male.

You realize that the jews hate the Catholic Church, right?

They are the cathloic church don't get jewed

WHO DARES INSULT THE EMPEROR?!?!?