When I was in high school

…this preppy girl that I liked farted near me, she said "oops" and just passed it off like nothing happened, then I inhaled her scent. It was like heaven, I wish I could have eaten her asshole right then and there.

it smelled pretty sweet tbh

when I was in high school….

…I was a social outcast and listened to hardcore punk

When I was in high school…

…I liked to break into the girl's locker room and sniff the sweaty panties.

There's always that ONE really creepy guy in highschool that everybody knew about.

That wouldn't work now a days because of all the cameras.

…I was bullied hardcore. yeah not special.
the lowest point was when my bullies stole my expensive jacket and jumped over it, left it in the middle of the room and everybody went over it with their dirty shoes. I picked it up after class and just wore it. I was dead inside, I didn't feel a thing.

I miss the 90's

You mean that jacket that the student council recommended that you buy? Your parents shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

student council? what?
it doesn't even matter that it was expensive to me, but it looked expensive too, showing how little those assholes cared for anything
bt nevermind

I assumed you were talking about a letterman jacket.

no

When I was in high school….

…I wanted to be a race car driver

Only you faggots actually want to eat a shit-hole. A literal fucking shithole.

whatever floats OPs boat

I like armpits

pleb

who says I'm not into both

why

…this girl that I liked randomly shit her pants by accident after a football game. She had diarrhea so I followed her around. Her scent made me so hard. I ended up catching up with her and telling her that she was okay. I ended up calling her a taxi and getting her home. If I was smart and owned a car back then, I would have offered her a ride.

Who is Kennedi Cotarelo?

highschool is for normie trash