German classes for invaders to pick up German women

liveleak.com/view?i=dc0_1462613362

The German taxpayers pay to train the niggers and Muslim invaders to pick up and fuck German women.

Thank the EU kike masters and their communist slaves in the German government.

Made webm but muh 4,000 kb too big (only 2min long 360 p)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE
focus.de/politik/deutschland/politik-und-gesellschaft-unsere-tochter-ist-evangelisch-unser-sohn-ist-muslim_id_5481637.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We truly live in the end times.

Migrants, not refugees, being taught how to take women from the newly conquered land..

kill

GERMANY YES

THE THOUSAND CUCK STARE

yt link of video;
youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

false flag boys, they're just going after the fatties

fixed that for you
he knew it was coming
they would have kept him alive just to see it

WHAT DO YOU EXPEDT YOU SUPID FUCKING NIGHER I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS RAPED AND FUCKING DIES!

This will fail and spectacularly.

Yeah we get it, cucks are cucking. Now we're in the stage of fighting back, not bleating about muh dejeneracee

Don't underestimate how easily you can manipulate white liberal girls.

I am starting to believe this too, everything about the old order of things is being torn down and replaced with cancer.

the stuggle we went through as a people created our beauty, but now we no longer have to struggle and are free to waddle in our own filth.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/politik-und-gesellschaft-unsere-tochter-ist-evangelisch-unser-sohn-ist-muslim_id_5481637.html

just

No one wants to date a nigger from a 3rd world country.

Someone show her a pic of the German women athletes of the Reich. It will trigger her on two levels.

The myth of female oppression is like the holocaust.

50 minutes ago, men were not permitted to go in the women's bathroom.

So I dressed like a woman and went to the bathroom anyway.

Damn, German women are ugly as fuck. Is it because of those Soviet genes?
Anyway, the fact that snackbars and niggers want to fuck those inbred hamplanets really shows how thirsty they are.

This is LITERALLY what Hitler tried to prevent, if he hadn't took control over Germany this would've happened way earlier and the kikes would've just used some other excuse than "muh holohoax" to justify their actions.

You can bring this up whenever a leftist is telling you that those fighting age males are just scouts for their family back at a home. You can also use it to redpill average young men. The ZOG is distributing its own redpill material these days and its your duty to use it. (Although most normal people can see it themselves recently)

It's easy to get demoralised but that's the whole point of this. Instead you should think how you can use his to wake people up.