Sharing the best moment of last year

The other day I was thinking to myself. You know what I haven't done in a while? Looked in my Olivia folder!
Read with a newsreel, showman voice:
So, back with a vengeance to share with all you faggots who missed the greatest camwhore troll of all time. I present to you, my dream girl, waifu/10, representing free speech from all the corners of the world…

OLIVIAAAAAA THE DANCE NAAAZZZIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may remember me if you were in the threads back then, you can tell me apart from my filenames

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cuntflaps.me/oemlh.webm
tny.im/4ZL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fanface before she first appeared, in all her glory…

PREPARE YOURSELF

The words from her mouth, like honey to the bears, the opiates to the addicted, and money to the poor…

The full speech from the woman herself!

you can tell by the filename I didn't cap this one
She who stands alone in our hearts! And who makes our dicks stand!

Y O U R W A I F U I S S H I T ! ! !

DANKE SCHOEN user
I understand the revulsion to 3dp, but she's my exception.

Another one I didn't cap

Do you not enjoy the amount of FREEDOM going on right here? How can you claim to be a true murikan if you don't get a raging freedom boner as such vivid expression of civil rights?

The only bad part of the night was when I fiddled with some audiosettings and accidently my microphone and lost audio while I was recording.

So my files from like… hm. 2 to 22 lack audio which is sad because those are the bulk of the nazi dance time

I just wanted to share my fap material with you all.

danke mein freund

Again. I'm more upset about my audio fucking up while recording these back then than you are I bet.

Especially when she danced to bad to the bone. Jesus. I never knew my dick could get that hard. The file is a few MB big for 8ch, so I put it here a.cuntflaps.me/oemlh.webm

Trying to play tetris with the filesizes to get as much up and such.

K, last of the non-audios. #15 (If you're paying attention) is like 738kb but it pushes it over and isn't worth uploading unless an user say they want it

Just use a medium quality like 33

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -threads 16 -ab 128k -q:v 0 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -c:a libvorbis -crf 33 -s 320x240 -gpu 0 output.webm

Wups just realized I already uploaded 20 and 21 didn't I? My bad anons. Ok so.. last was 23 so, 24 next! Ok!

My internet a shit so it's making it hard to upload, I'm trying for y'all though!

oops, -threads 16 it's for my i7 and -gpu 0 it's for my nvidia, you need to modify that.

Ah you misunderstand me. It's not like I recorded the whole show and am taking snips of it and posting. I took these with a screen-recorder while she was streaming and was stopping and starting and posting into the thread at the time. The error that I mentioned happened during that and I was fucking with my settings while trying to catch as much of the show as I could.

8ch was erect with the amount of salt pouring into the chat.

I do appreciate the ffmpeg tips though! I use ffmpeg to compress the output that the screen recorder gives me.

If I was less lazy I would suppose I'd try to find some type of way to record the cam's directly to a file rather than through my screen. But IDK how.

Also, the she did a follow up show the next day or so and talked about her reasons for doing the show and stuff. It was enjoyable and I did take some caps from that but I think after I finish posting the vids from the show I'll be taking a break since I have things to do today.

Also, funny how they banned her for like, 3 minutes and told her she couldn't do the nazi flag and such anymore. So she switches to russian, you know, where more people starved than the those who died in the holocaust, and they're fine with that. Yeesh.

COME ON INTERNET! STOP STOPPING ME

That last comment is more about the hypocrisy than having outrage over things that happened in the past.

Please. Continue fapping. Don't let my side commentary distract you

The couple with the chat are funny as fuck.

Especially when you see "Steve Rogers" tipping her for her nazi work. Which is funny if you're aware of the internet drama going on now.

nearly done.

I think the most attractive thing about the whole show. Besides the dancing, the "taboo", the music… was… and yeah call me a faggot for this, but how happy she was during the show and how big her smile was. You can just tell she's loving it. And I guess seeing a girl being really happy just makes me happy.

plznobully

Alright. Last vid I have of the show. Think I'm going to go have some breakfast and sit on my porch to read the paper.

I'll be back later if the thread doesn't die. Have a great day everyone!

oh wups, 61 was the last apparently, I can't read my own damn files. Sorry! here's abonus I suppose

Hell yeah,OP

Thanks user.

Sindy chan/

tny.im/4ZL

Classic, OP. Patriotic of you to post this celebration of freedom just in time for Jul. 4!

i remember this. it was pretty cool but far from best of the year

Are you an angel?

just missed trips

Not interested

shes the definition of an attention whore and a Roleplayer nazi
i dont even, how is that a best moment?

Here's looking at you, kid.