Tea or... coffee?

Is it true that Americans make tea weak as fuck?
And that you all just kill yourselves with coffee instead?

Green tea always.

Sound. Loose leaf or in a bag?

Also, what the fuck is a graham cracker? Is it this? Pic related.

Nah
Nah

I dunno, i'm not from this gay earth.

nah, I actually like to let my tea steep until it gets cold then reheat it if I am drinking hot tea. I like my coffee strong as fuck too though, so I usually go for espresso instead of drip

It might be true.
I drink 3-4 huge cups of coffee every morning and I always mix each cup with some espresso.
Sometimes if I'm still tired, I'll have another cup later in the day.

Well many of my fellow Americans think tea is for fags and ignore the numerous health benefits. They're addicted to coffee with heavy sugar or energy drinks. It's like they want to get cancer. I drink straight green tea. That shit is my jam.

Green Tea tastes like shit though

Glad to hear it man. If you are about health benefits, look up "Yerba Mate" shit tastes like an ashtray but it's incredibly good for you. Even has reported anti-cancer effects but I'll leave it up to you to make your mind up.

huehue?

Black tea, usually. I drink it from these fuckhuge mugs using two bags to brew it. I see the appeal in drinking loose leaf teas, but I'm too much of a lazy pleb for that, so I just drink Lipton or whatever else can be gotten.

I drink neither, both are the caffeinated Jew

I drink at least 6 cups of coffee every morning before my workout routine.

Tea is shit unless you get it straight from asia, not including china.

Coffee isn't bad for you retard, on the contrary it supports dental health, mental health, heart health, and the immune system.

I've said it once, I'll say it again:

Hibiscus, motherfuckers.

It's the nectar of the gods.

Not American though.

fuck yes user

t. caffeine addict

Nice safe-space you got there.

Try filtering this one.

I drink nothing but green tea that I buy in bulk from a chink store and make in a coffeemaker.

Suck Jim's hotpocket, redditmod. Your Youtube channel is as cringily redditistic as your modposting.
Also, Neptunia is shit.

Post said Chanel

What now, double nigger?
Here's the code if anyone's interested

var list = document.getElementsByClassName("capcode");for (var i = 0; i < list.length; i++) { list[i].parentElement.parentElement.parentElement.style.display = 'none';}