Long ass bitch rage

Since Holla Forums is shit and has nothing going on for it; I'm gonna post a long as hysterical rant a friend (B) of mine made against another friend(A). This context of this is: Friend (A) comes across a list of things Friend (B) wanted to do, and he found it pretty fucking gay. I don't know what's on the list, but from what I can tell it had something to do with things like make up and other metro-sexual errands.

But before this happened, Friend (B) started acting like a pouty little brat to another Friend (C) had an argument on what function Potassium has on the body.

"Apathy isn't the solution [John Smith], from my point of view it isn't up to the person who is upset by somebody's actions to shut off their emotions to it. that's inhumane. that's not something you do, it's ridiculous because apathy isn't the fix to anything. without emotions you enjoy things less, and a certain amount of being bothered by things is healthy. apathy isn't something you can turn on and off either, it doesn't work that way. you are a person with a lot less emotion than the common person, so you feel like things should be seen this way, but you fail to understand that it isn't people being oversensitive and overreacting, it's people reacting to the degree of anger you cause by being so inconsiderate because of your apathy, and you don't realize it because of your lack of emotion. point of views can be argued [John Smith], you can debate things because that's how you see them, that's how you feel. the outcome that you reach will ultimately be based upon your individual opinion of course,
but that opinion that you can share with friends will be an indication on how each person feels about it, so everyone has a good understanding of where people are at. you say that things like this can't be told as fact, but you say like it or not solution = apathy is correct, when that's your point of view, the point of view of an apathetic person, and you're speaking it as if it's fact. It's absolutely not in my opinion i think, you're just apathetic and it helps you not get bothered by things so you say that. If i have to deal with it or not that you act like an abrasive, inconsiderate jerk, It shouldn't be up to me to just not get affected by it, that's up to the person acting that way to change how they act. you think that you shouldn't change for anyone, but that isn't true at all.

"If you act completely out of line and rude, that is a problem. It's a problem you and yourself should be fixing. If somebody says something i don't like, it completely depends on the person. If it's a -close friend of mine- then obviously i will be upset by it, if it's some stranger, then i really don't care much, i'll offer my opinion, maybe it bothers me a bit, but i'll just move on pretty quickly. It's completely different if it's somebody who is supposed to be a close friend. to be clear, I do NOT need catering to my feelings. I'm not weak, or naive. I do not by ANY means have co-dependency issues. I don't know if you were implying that or not but I don't. If you think i do, there is a difference between asking somebody for help because they know more about a topic and figuring it out yourself from scratch. that's why you hire a plumber sometimes instead of trying to figure out how the hell a toilet functions from scratch.

I don't know what got into your head to make you think that changing the way i look is anything CLOSE to unhealthy and weird, and emoish and kind of a pussy/trendy thing to do and you'll regret it within weeks of being out in society. are you actually serious? dude i don't know what the fuck could have possibly given you that idea, but there is absolutely nothing weird about dying your hair, I want to dye it black because i want to see how it'd look aesthetically, and i've wanted to do it since i was younger, I like my current hair color but I'd like to see a style change to see how it looks. If you think there's something weird about that, you are really taking some weird shit.
Earrings are something that i've wanted for a couple years now, i went to a couple of shops to get my ears pierced to check prices and such and couldn't afford it at the time, or else i would have by now. I already have nail polish and can't fathom why you'd think it's strange to paint your nails, this shit is like me saying oh [John Smith] you're into girls who wear a shitload of makeup that's so emo dude, you listen to heavy guitar that's so edgy. It's not even sensible to say what you did, It's not even that it offended me so much by itself, it's literally the action of you criticizing me in such a ridiculous way. If you mean that dye is unhealthy for your hair,

that's one thing i may agree on but was already going to look into in the first place. It's definitely not weird to dye your hair, or wear earrings. I don't know what gave you that impression. If painting your nails is a weird thing to do i honestly don't give a fuck, somebody can go define their own normal and abide by it and be boring. I want to do something with my nails and hair, i have no idea how the fuck you reached the conclusion that it's emo man. I wouldn't regret it for a second. I don't care if you're brutally honest. It's not brutal, just say it's honest, because i don't need catering or special attention to my feelings. again, don't know where you got this. you just don't pay attention to what i say and think i'm offended by things that i'm not,"

"without looking at the real cause of it. I don't care if you are honest, i never asked you to stop that, it's a good thing. totally different than being extremely inconsiderate and douchebaggy, but again that's something we can debate as you said. don't group me in with other people saying to stop being sensitive. [Albert Barbery] is very different from me when it comes to socialization and reactions, [Marmalade Nixon] is similar but by no means have we consistently blown up and tossed aside ideas because it doesn't fit our narrative, I try so hard to see both sides of the coin, so does haven especially, she's less biased than i am. I don't know where you got that idea dude. as for how we responded to [Nikalus Nielson], I don't know if you actually saw what he typed at the beginning but he took something i said, created his own context for it before asking for explanation, blew up, put his imaginary context on me, insulted me, and then said incoherent shit to the actual conversation. I can debate that with you, again, but it was completely ridiculous to me, and [Marmalade] and [Albert].

I encourage you to read it all if you haven't. I could type the whole time, I didn't lose my mind. I just made some typo's because i was typing quickly because i wanted to say what was on my mind quickly. you are overexaggerating there to fit your agenda, which was saying that we are oversensitive or blowing up. and dude, I can't believe you are saying i lost my mind because you made a joke i didn't like. you seriously haven't even LISTENED to what i said was bothering me. It's about you being so assumptious and not even considering shit before you speak. I don't know why you wrote this wall of text before even knowing what the fuck was going on in our conversation. I am nowhere close to the type of person who needs a safe space, and I am nowhere close to the kind of people you describe on tumblr. I can debate that with you for SURE, because you are dead wrong to me, and i explained this with how we reacted to [Nikalus] and i will debate that with you"

tl;dr Faggot gets mad.

I M A G E
D O T
JAY PEG

Can you P L E A S E stop this M A D N E S S?

Thank you.

(checked)

You are in the bed.

wew