WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

myfuck.accountant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The show was fantasy fiction, so niggers not nigging nor nogging in niggerland fit right in.

ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS

How is he not cold in that weather?

African males are of harder stock than wimps of the north.

How's that biologically possible?

Extreme sexual dimorphism, in the manner G-d intended.

Why is there a nigger there?

When did this happen?

Reminds me of Merlin where it was set in Medieval England yet half of the background characters were black/brown

Niggers started nogging and nigging in the niggerlands at some point when the primitive ancestors of humans began walking upright for extended periods of time.

No wonder it's on the history channel

80% of Europe was black until Hitler murdered all of them, and this is a fact.

That makes no sense unless he is a genetic anomaly.

THIS IS TRUE COMMUNISM

"No."

Yes, those are genetic anomalies. Blue eyes lack pigment, they only appear blue just for the same reason that the sky appears blue. For a nigger to have blue eyes would be some sort of weird condition of the eye. This is why you rarely, if ever, see niggers with blue eyes.

Like white people with blue eyes?
I don't get why you even have to deny this. Why do black people with blue eye genes threaten you so much?

Haha, he probably thinks humans have two legs and two arms too!

THIS IS TRUE COMMUNISM

No, white people lack pigment in their skin as well as their eyes. It makes sense since they evolved in a place where sunlight was limited. However, it doesn't make sense for a nigger to have blue eyes since his skin is full of pigment. It would have to be some rare birth defect.

For kangs it's a disease. For us it's not.
Kind of like how albino niggers have tons of anomalities and are attacked by other niggers, who try to eat their limbs or use them in rituals for curing diseases or sth.
Only the kangs know why they keep doing that shit to this day.

Are you new to this? This is basically babby's first subversive post. At least be funny when you do it.

You do know eye color and skin pigmentation get determined by different genes?
Drumpflets everyone

when was the last time you saw a nigger with blue eyes? Never? Yeah, that's what I thought.

It's a rare genetic anomaly.

Cucklets everyone.

I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a black person in general. Bearing in mind that this discussion started over you getting triggered by a picture of a black man with blue eyes I don't see how that's relevant

Correct

nope

The original point is, black people don't have blue eyes. There is a small minority of ones that do but they have a birth defect.

You are the one trying to move the goal posts here, not me.

oookay
You really shouldn't use phrases you don't understand

I'm not triggered, I'm simply stating a fact. Just because I share an opinion that goes against yours doesn't mean that I'm triggered.

You are literally trying to move the goal posts.

Keep believing that there are a bunch of niggers walking around with blue eyes, it doesn't bother me.

Color me communist.

Wrong the Germans ware the real blacks until white people exterminated and replaced them in ww1 and ww2.

Yeah it is pretty funny that negroids eat it up and regurgitate it.

I feel compelled to post this since no one se did

WUZ

they're great grandma's were raped by colonists.

What weather? Doesn't even look very wintery to me. Now this on the other hand…

This is what goes through the mind of a meatcuck.

Who doesn't have pictures of near naked muscular men with big bulges saved on their computers? It's 2014+6-3 for god's sake!

I'm not gay but this is seriously hot

/cuteboys meets /fit

You're a faggot.

That doesn't make me gay so I'm okay with this.

So being vegan will eventually turns you into niggers?

smh tbh

and what about how feminism squad of Lagertha defeated Ragranar sons in combat?

one nig is nothing compared to that

oh and in recent episode they just introduced religion of peace-men

oh and they pillaged some arabian town but Loki had revelation and stopped them from killing in Mosque.
I would not be surprised if he would convert

..sweet fucking lord.

Will he have a career after warcraft?

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ myfuck.accountant

Having the most impressive plume is a sign that you are healthy and strong. Evolution finds a way, even if it's too clever for a human such as you to figure out.