Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jack-teter-63087637
linkedin.com/in/kyle-huelsman-137bb449
facebook.com/jackofalltrades.teter
vocaroo.com/i/s089ictgn1KL
archive.is/DLA85
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAC's are nothing more than money laundering operations.

inb4 another journalist comes out and says "I actually got paid to say all these things, I never believed in any of these things, I just did it for the money"

/thread.

How the fuck is tumblr funding a PAC?

Faggots? I bet it's two homos. I'll make a note to tell them to stop breathing.

You mean like having a law degree? hahah. Who the fuck do they want running… they can't live where they're pushing this shit. That's suicidal.

Imagine if someone said, NO NIGGERS…

Never again will i accept this excuse. If a individual doesn't possess the integrity to know when an order is wrong that individual deserves to be gutted like a pig.

Never again

Seems kinda hypocritical of them. Unless they're of that certain ethnicity that doesn't consider themselves "white" but can pass for it.
Anyone got a photo of their noses?

Jack Teter
linkedin.com/in/jack-teter-63087637
fag confirmed

Kyle Huelsman
linkedin.com/in/kyle-huelsman-137bb449
I think he's just a brainwashed cuck.

i smell berniefaggotry.

facebook.com/jackofalltrades.teter

Get this mother fucker shut down.

"Brogressives" was popularised by Clintonistas that think the only reason straight white men would support Sanders is because they're sexists in denial

what a waste

Bump for attention. I want this operation closed.

You can listen to an audio interview of these two guys here:
vocaroo.com/i/s089ictgn1KL

(from this article)
archive.is/DLA85

Also its funny how their idea is that because non-whites push more progressive policies then white guys, that for progressive faggots like them it makes sense to have more non-whites in office, yet their PAC is being lead and run by white males.

So it's a faggot and his boyfriend telling straight men to not seek power.

So they're (((white))) Democrats, trying to keep other whites from running for office as Democrats? Let them.

Then we can hang these faggots. But for now just give them some more rope, they'll do a decent job of it themselves.

Where do you get that? They want whites in general to stop running.

How do these fags not realize that those EVIL STRAIT WHITE MALES were the ones that made sure these guys could legally fuck, get married, and just generally not get killed for existing?

The jew professors don't tend to tell them that part.

Try rereading the OP. I know it's filled with tumblr-speak, but suffer through it long enough for reading comprehension to kick in. They're specifically targeting "progressive districts" and trying to stop "brogressives" from running.

I guess not.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol