Saudi Prince Urges American Voters To ‘Make The Right Choice’ On Donald Trump

archive.is/L2blC

Dumbasses over @ Huffpo are playing this off as a "See how intolerant and hateful Trump is to Muslims, this proves it." Who's going to sit there and let dirty ass Saudi's tell them what's right and wrong? The feminist retards in the comments section don't know what to think lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/heather.martin.3139?fref=ts
wikitravel.org/en/Mecca
timesofisrael.com/defense-chief-raps-west-over-missteps-in-iran-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh man

wow I bet heather martin does it for free. middle age cat lady Facebook shills are the literal worst

kek

Well when Muhammed rapes her in the street then maybe America will finally be up to par with the most progressive countries.

Every shooting bar one in the past 50 years have taken place in a "gun free zone".

It's not rape when the catladies want it. Why else do you think they support countries getting pozzed?

Fucking disgusting women.

Heather Martin: "Are… are you going to rape me?"
Swarthy Mo Al-Rapehajji: pic related

Holy shit this raghead is kiked out. You could hang a coat on his nose.

I just know that they aren't people anymore, but brainwashed wending machines filled with Hillary's underwear.

Look at his fucking face. His eyes aren't even level.

This is what inbreeding does.

Look at that fucking schnoz. God damned Semites.

This too. These inbred Semites are disgusting. Turn the Middle East into glass when?

The Muslim hordes are going to get shoahed, that should be pretty obvious by now.

Holy shit that nose. I think those anons saying the Saudi royal family are crypto Jews are right!

Also,

What a moron.

What good is that gonna do? They're all in Europe.

Then it's time to open up a lamp shop.

The jews sure did fabricate a iron backstory for this sand nigger.

kek

That's a non licensed windows 10. How is that even possible? They force people to have licenses and use W10.

You're god damned right they're crypto-Jews. And if they aren't Jews, they're Semites just the same.

I wish I could laugh, but it's true.

The saudi bloodline is kiketastic.

I dont have it but towards the beginning of the syrian war assads intel guys leaked tons of dox on the saudis. Also there was a thread idk 3 weeks ago about how there were a bunch of kikes that tried running their own private crusade and got bogged down and failed in saudi arabia and instead of leaving they went cryptokike and infiltrated the royal bloodline.

islam and judaism are literally the same religion cult.

Fun fact, you visit Kuwait today and they take your DNA at the airport.

Judging by dem der digits and dat der timestamp it seems kek approves of my words.

lol this camelfucker is giving the Don a free endorsement.
"WHAT?! they're considering someone who would slow our takeover??!1! That's, like, cray cray…."

How does one become a chastity police?

test

You'd think people against Trump were just false flagging Trump supporters, judging by the quality of their anti Trump ads.

Holy shit this is great. With the media playing off the "Saudi Arabia did 9/11" to direct attention from Israel, Trump can use the narrative to his advantage once again.

the fact that these peoples votes have the exact same value as people like alan bloom, pat buchanan, etc. makes me want to go full joseph stalin gulag system

Here's Heather Martin's FB

facebook.com/heather.martin.3139?fref=ts

oy vey

Argh shut the fuck up you filthy cockroach, how about you fix your fucking country first you incompetent hack.

Anti-semitism is code for anti-innbreeding.

I still get irritated as fuck every time I see this piece of shit's inbred face.
His face is more punchable than Carly Fiorina's.

Is that a fucking soldering iron he's holding?

What the fuck is he doing, just burning random shit on the mess he's holding?

BTFO
T
F
O

Another Saudi prince begging Americans to stop Trump.

This will give Trump more arsenal of showing how terrorism involved Saudi Arabia is afraid of Trump. Let him make how much those princes are involved with the Clintons

What a fucking lolcow. She s[pots the LIE that MEN are pressuring women into dressing they the way they do. No, bitch…women put makeup on and dress and style their hair TO IMPRESS OTHER WOMEN. Most men don't give a fuck about that shit

*she spouts the lie

when the feminist sjws are against you when you attack trump…

that's when u r fuked

although this is over the head of these clueless medieval clowns

fucking posterboy for Trump

well gee OP
I fell 4 the pix until saw the article

Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal and Israeli Major Gen (res.) Yaakov Amidror at a rare public event together in Washington. Prince Turki explicitly warned against a Donald Trump presidency, while Yaakov declined to weigh in on the candidate.

just the facts,ma'me

That's a goddamn paid shill for Hillary.

Please don't generalise or talk for others when you are wrong.

If she takes out of her stats suicides, gang violence and interpersonal disputes the number of gun deaths is going to be less than the number killed by terrorists. Suicides knocks something like 60% out by itself. Not to mention accidents. Fucking meme spewers don't even know what they are repeating.

Look at those teeth, I live in the UK and have never seen teeth that bad all intact at least.

Fucking kill yourself

What kind of a shitty brainwashing attempt is this? "Straight guy-on-guy" makes one a bisexual.

wikitravel.org/en/Mecca

wew

If the Saudis don't want him, then you know damn well he's the guy for the job.

interesting

photo: Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon (R) shakes hands with Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal at the Munich Security Conference on February 14, 2016 (Ariel Harmoni/Defense Ministry)

Moshe Ya’alon touts back-channel talks with Sunni Arab states, says they’re furious over ‘lack of support’ against Iran, accuses Europe and US of lacking ‘grand strategy’ in Syria

timesofisrael.com/defense-chief-raps-west-over-missteps-in-iran-syria/

"Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon on Sunday said Sunni Arab states are “frustrated and furious” at the West for a “lack of support” in dealing with Iran, and joined widespread criticism of the Western approach to Syria.

The defense minister, who spoke at the Munich Security Conference, also maintained that there were open channels between Israel and other Arab states, but the “sensitive” situation prevents him from shaking Arab officials’ hands in public. He later publicly shook the hand of Saudi Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud.

Turki has met with a number of Israeli officials in the past.

Israel’s covert ties with Sunni Arab states are such that while they cannot display signs of cordiality in public, “we can meet in closed rooms,” said Ya’alon.

“But we do have channels to speak with our Sunni Arab neighboring countries. Not just Jordan and Egypt — Gulf states, North African states,” he said. “For them, Iran is an enemy.”

Israel has long maintained there are back-channel talks between Jerusalem and Sunni states, which share the common enemy of Iran.

Ya’alon, speaking in English, maintained that the Arab states are “frustrated and furious from the lack of Western support.”

He also fiercely criticized the Western approach to stopping the fighting in Syria and battling the Islamic State terror group.

Referring to statements by Russia’s prime minister that the conflict constituted a new “cold war,” Ya’alon said: “For war you need two parties. There is one, very active, very proactive in the region today, Russia. On the other side, it is missing — whether it is the United States or Europe.”

The West needs a “grand strategy” and “moral clarity” and “this is absent,” he said. “I claim that you are lacking a grand strategy.” "

All i can think of when I see them.

wew

wew lad

well, they had to make him look "smart" for normalfags so it was either that or an Einstein t-shirt. and let's be real, a sandnigger wearing the picture of a kike is even less plausible.

also I can't believe no one has pointed it out, but

soldering random wires directly onto a circuit board

Same NASA T shirt he always seems to wear "like its his only fucking shirt"

windows 10…

Id be suprized if this kid knew how to work a toaster

No that's a face you can trust.

What else are they useful for?

Stalin did nothing wrong tbh

You're not the only one.

didn't this happen before the release candidate? could be a preview build or maybe its another example of windows10 shitting itself. regardless the sandnigger needs to stop soldering ribbon cables and read the gentoo handbook.

LOL

#triggered

Hey Goys
I made this meme today, but i think it can be better. My photoshop skills are absolute shit.

Id love if the JEWISH on his eyebrow can be even more subtle, but still readable for people who look very close.

Basically i think it should be as subtle as possible.

Can someone help me?

This is really good. The more forigeners speak out against Trump the better.

i intend to

You just pulled out a feminist brand rationalization hamster. Women are inclined from biology to try to draw in men. They are also biologically inclined to compete with other women. Them one-upping up each-other when it comes to make-up or clothing is an extension of this.

It's very amusing to see all these pampered, rich "figures" come out against Trump only for them to find that their words are ineffective, and everyone hates them.

Fucking kek!

Can someone explain the irony here?

Without knowing anything about either person, id say the irony is the fact that a muslim women is complaining about a country not having good enough women's rights, when the country is just implementing the ideology that she herself is submissive to.

It'd be like a christian man saying to the pope " i'll never listen to your point of view as long as you keep deriving your views from the bible!"

What are you trying to imply?

this. Their headscarves are a joke.

bump

WOW that bitch is SUCH CANCER

i will never in my life unsee this

Make the right choice concerning Donald Trump?

You mean vote for him?

You got it, Dune Coon!

Lol, the most intolerant people on the planet say trump is racist. Saudis should just fuck off. Jailing people for defending free speach and hanging more people than the rest of the world combain. This is trully sickening.

Bump.

b u mp

9/11 was probably a Saudi-Israeli-CIA/Dick Cheney operation.

checked

Thanks, we will.

Time to
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

FUCK YOU SAUDIS AND JEWS AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO WHY THE FUCK NOT