Ed Edd n' Eddy thread?

Let's talk about the best show CN ever aired.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x10i33s_ed-edd-n-eddy-see-no-ed-the-day-the-ed-stood-still_fun
poal.me/mztn2u
youtube.com/watch?v=nRqwdn-QSEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its still airing.

face it Jojo Part 4 is a better Ed,Edd n Eddy adaptation than what ever reboot CN will probably try in the future.

That's not true. The best show CN ever aired is insert opinion here.

Daily reminder that one of the producers of the show, Paul Boyd, was shot to death by a cop back in 2007, and when it turned out he wasn't even doing anything wrong beyond having a bipolar episode and all witnesses agreed about this, the cops lied and claimed he had a ton of weapons and planted evidence to save their asses about shooting an unarmed _white_ man eight times.
Animator lives matter.

CN? Nigger EEnE was the greatest cartoon of the first decade of the 2000s, with maybe Spongebob seasons 1-4 coming in a distant second

It's a good feeling that they won't remake/reboot EEnE. I love it, and I'd love to see more, but I want the old show, not whatever shit they would turn it into today.

It will never become a modern day PPG and I'm happy about that.

Imagine a reboot.

The Naz is a lesbian thing is probably a bridge too far (mostly since she wouldn't have anyone to be a lesbian with if all that other shit happened) but the rest of it is bang on EXACTLY what would happen if the show was rebooted today.

It'll never happen. If I recall correctly, Danny Antonucci and A.k.a Cartoon technically own the rights to the series, so CN can't make their own reboot even if they wanted to.

Besides, Clarence is as probably as close of a modern day Ed Edd n' Eddy as CN will make, and they're gonna milk that grinning potato.

EEnE was comfier but the only joke they ever made that I laughed at was
Meanwhile I laughed so hard I cried during the dolphin noises episode of Spongebob.

There's a remake airing on japan right now

I still have no idea what that means

thanks for posting that. I really enjoyed it

i forgot how canadian the show is

Nice thread, OP.

No there isn't. Prove it.

I can't, my parents won't let me watch that show.
they call it goofy and says it promotes violence.

Wait this show is Canadian? I thought Canada was a dry empty frozen wasteland that only produced Trailer Park Boys as it's only good cultural product.

Is this supposed to be bait? Nothing will ever beat early Spongebob, just rewatch the Band Geeks episode.

Justice League Unlimited?

Kind of dumb and annoying tbh

At one point in time, Canada was actually decent with animation. Then they were Cursed, and a blight claimed the land.

See feminists? Take notes.

Blame CINAR?

Come now user, EEnE threads should be about discussing a show where people who actually cared about animation worked.

Pretty sure an episode is dedicated to him.

EEnE and TPB have a surprising number of similarities, at least in their premise.

i don't know what to think of this

Three losers coming up with schemes around a quirky small community?

"Look Before You Ed" which is technically the finale is dedicated to him.

I'm also certain the episode about the balloon was dedicated to a staff member who killed himself.

FUCK OFF

NOT EVERY HAS TO HAVE A DARK BACK STORY NIGGA

Is that the case with every CN show produced outside of Burbank, like Courage?

I think you misspelled Courage the Cowardly dog.

No wonder why the series felt different.

Is he Johnny Knoxville's brother

I think I was smiling throughout that video.

Every bit of that show was made with care.

Watch it when they're not looking, dork.

Even in Japanese, the Eds deliver.

Did you know that Eddy's japanese VA also voices Okuyasu ?
I wish I was making this up…

Not Ed's? Dagnabbit, so close.

MY FAVORITE

Even though it did have kind of a sloppy, freewheeling charm

dailymotion.com/video/x10i33s_ed-edd-n-eddy-see-no-ed-the-day-the-ed-stood-still_fun

ANOTHER

The sound effects were integral to it. Just wouldn't work all the way without the wacky noise.

user PLEASE DON'T

absolutely. take this survey about it

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

I vaguely remember watching this many years ago on a EEnE videogame.

Was that it? They're finally getting jawbrakers?

I have a feeling something bad happens with those jawbreakers.

go on

Nigger, don't you have any QUALITY comics?

NIGGER NO!

Halloween is still four months away. You can wait.

C'mon guys why you gotta do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRqwdn-QSEE

HAVE ANOTHER

Do go on.

speaking of the question, when are we going to get our spoilers switched back to the question?

today i finished watching season 4 of ed edd n' eddy

should I watch season 5 and 6 at all?

Yes, every season is good, I seriously don't think the quality ever dropped aside from maybe the last season where they're in school and everything looks more digital

Yes, the entire series is go. The school season is worse than the rest, but It's still enjoyable.
And you gotta watch the finale movie.

Ed Edd n' Eddy is too pure for today's world. I'd rather have it stay dead and have it remembered for the awesomeness it was than have it resurrected and twisted into something I hate like Teen Titans or PPG.
Truly only the dead know peace from the evil CN has become.

It has some good moments like when they built the plane for instance

DAILY REMINDER