Canon Pansexuality confirm for Deadpool 2

CIS scum BTFO

He was on Midnight's Edge. I like Midnight's Edge but does it taint Midnight's Edge if he was on the show?

Fuck cunskins!

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

Get swatted, Matt.

Mundane fatt knows that we tolerate midnight's edge better than he himself. It's like mooching off someone's reputation to improve your own.

Deadpool is a freak so it makes sense

Do you hate cunny or something?

He was hitting on his friend and a blind black woman.

Mundane "Gimme dem e-shekels" Matt supposedly has a background in film production and the industry. Whether or not that's true or he was just the best boy bringing the doughnuts isn't quite known.

Um no he didn't and pansexuals aren't trannies

Trannies just make themselves weird and identify as a made up gender or sex

Pans just want to fuck everything and everyone

Only the video he was in.

Could you guys pretty please turn off the Adblock software when watching my videos? I really need the money to be able to pay for a movie ticket to watch Deadpool 2 and give you guys my first impressions. Thank you!

It was already shit dawg

Can't stop giggling.

You'll find this nothing to kvetch over, Deadpool has always been a freak

What bothers me is that they're making a second one.
Deadpool was fine as being one single movie, there's no point in having two of them.

i was surprised i liked it. a sequel is only going to disappoint

What bothers me is that they're making a second one.
Deadpool was fine as being one single movie, there's no point in having two of them.

No shit.
Did you not read the comics?
Also stop shilling Matt

I only post his vids for the angry replies

this looks vaguely like the memepool run.

we don't talk about that run and generally pretend it doesn't exist.

deadpool is a cis straight white male, what pile of shit are you reading?

CatWoman canon bi when?

more like catwoman canon alien when

Oh, so you're talking about the original Liefeld comics?
They're also shit.
Anything Liefeld was involved with is shit.
Deadpool was a ripoff of Deathstroke because Liefeld doesn't have a single fucking original thought in his head.

i'm not disagreeing with you on any of that at all, liefeld can't draw feet and yeah deadpool was purposely started as a deathstroke ripoff. the fact still remains that it wasn't until daniel way's 2008 run that deadpool became a memeing faggot.

Pansexual isn't trannyism. It's bi but with really low standards.

I never understood the difference between fryingpan sexual and doublesexual, it seems like they should be the same thing unless the former fucks goats or something.

pansexual only works if you're a retard who thinks transsexual is a different gender; or if you're a retard who thinks there are more than two genders anyway

well you know how a transvestite is just a guy that puts on women's clothes and gets a boner?

i have no idea where i'm going with this, but any words beyond homosexual and heterosexual have no meaning.

In theory, pans are willing to fuck ugly people, meaning that people like you might have a shot with them.

I'm not ugly, friendo.

nice burn and get.

Male, female and ugly, is that how it goes? What if I only get turned on by ugly people, what would that be called?

smeagolsexual

How ugly are we talking here?

Maisiefag

a coalburner

The kind people who have birth defects on their face

Teratophilia.
If you look it up you're just gonna find a bunch of drawings of weird creatures and shit, but it term actually means people who look monstrous or in some other way badly deformed.

That sweet spot between plain ugly and hot, like fat bald men but who clearly has a lot of testosterone or horsefaced girls with big butts. People who look a bit off but not completely grotesque are erotic to me.

kek

There's two genders
Male and female
There's one sexual orientation
Straight

Everything else is make believe and should be sent to the mental hospital

unfortunately i dont think treatment is a viable option, if it were it would be far more effective. better to eliminate them completely so they dont pass on their gay to any children.

speaking of which, why are concentration camps bad again?

It's more humane to put them down through euthanasia

Homosexuality is not genetic (wouldn't make any sense) but pathogenic.

there is a huge tradeoff for that though, the men you use to actually do it experience all sorts of pyschological problems that can be just as bad for the social fabric. putting them somewhere else and letting them die naturally is imho a better option

homos dont make babies. i wasnt talking about passing on a gay gene, i was talking about their well known policies of enticement and recruitment of impressionable young people

Gay propaganda and that stuff is bad but getting rid of the carcinogens and pathogens responsible for the behaviour would be even better than just limiting their spread. Then there would only be the ones who become fags because of psychological trauma left.

wait, there's a cancer that causes you to want to put your dick in a mans asshole?

No, I was using the wrong word, English is not my first language. What's it called, this thing in plastic products and so forth which fucks your hormones up? Pretty sure it's hazardous in other ways too. Everything causes cancer these days tho, including sex.

There's a reason britbongs call them fags y'know.

Ah, BPA - I am far more concerned about bovine growth hormones nudging children into sexual maturity long before they are mentally capable. When I was a kid, girls didn't develop tits until around 14 years old. Today it's ten average.

Liefeld Deadpool is better than Memepool. Go back to SA, goon. We know you tried appropriating Deadpool because Liefeld said no to his other character being made gay.

They're both shit mate

he's right though, liefeld deadpool is still better than memepool.

It's all fucked.

You do realize there were more Deadpool writers besides Liefeld and Daniel Way right? Christopher Priest and Gail Simone both had their runs on Deadpool.

How long before Bugs Bunny?

Eh, I thought Bugs was straight and only dressed up as a woman to mess with Elmer Fudd.

The correct term is "omnisexual" which means "Anything that moves, and also things that don't." Pan is just a glorified bisexual with low standards.

That shitty Cartoon Network looney tunes show hinted bugs was bisexual. Not even kidding

It was good tho, not like sexual humor was anything beneath it before.

What the fuck does pansexual even mean and how is it functionally different from just bisexual?

Bisexual, fuck both genders
pansexual fuck both genders and other imaginary genders

yeah but there's a dick in two out of three. you're not making any sense.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? Pansexual just acknowledges that there's other imaginary genders.That's the only difference between it and bisexual

You niggers need to consider offing yourselves. Midnight's Edge is cringe material like mundane shill

How? They do analysis on movies and the industry.

Just like every other shitty youtube film blogger

so do imaginary dicks hurt less when they go inside your anus against your will?

You are beyond retarded if you can't grasp that pansexuality is just a shitty SJW term for bisexuality

I hope deadpool 2 is opened up with him getting sandwiched with two dicks in his ass

How is that supposed to work when he spent the entirety of the first movie trying to get bqck the love of his life?

MATT
FOR FUCK'S SAKE MATT
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE
HOW MANY FUKKIN TIMES DO WE
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU MATT?
FUCK OFF

It's not a she

I'm gonna make another thread next week to get you to piss your pants lol

She has tits and a vag. It's a she

Reddit would be very pleased.

You mean Whale Simone, right?

Have you considered drowning yourself today?

Yes.

I mean, it's really not that different from what marvel officially releases.

That's not a reason to hate them.

Literally Nostalgia Critic and Matei tier

I need to start reading Marvel.

Is this a new meme?

Midnight's Edge isn't that bad. They're friends with MundaneShill but as long as they aren't shitting their videos as fast as possible just to be the firsts like the youtube reply girl (MM), then it's watchable.

Yeah this, the fans are almost as bad too.

It's been like that since the channel was created. It doesn't get as much hate or has the same mainstream appeal as NC but it's up there in autismal cringe levels.

No, pansexual is you're attracted to both genders and things that aren't genders, like toasters.

bump

Ok but what is it about them that is so cringy? They don't seem as bad as Doug.

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCKER

Adblock nigger

it was in the original too you dumb nigger. bugs bunny cross-dressed plenty of times.

Yeah that was sexy as fuck tbh. Probably made those old fogeys gay

No, it was never explicitly told.