Jew Thread (The Synagouge of Satan)

We're being shilled like mad. This is a thread to dump all of your jew material. Let's expose this monsters in the form of men.

This is for you newbies too. There's a ton of you coming out of the woodwork from cuckchan and cancer, I mean reddit. If you're going to be here, then you better be ready and understand what you're really up against. Gamergate wasn't willing to see the truth. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/completelymoral
consource.org/document/charles-pinckney-to-john-quincy-adams-1818-12-30/
archive.is/JD9ZH
aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt
rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/search?q=Harold Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(Revelation)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums needs more of these threads.

Just found this guy on Twitter, still debating whether or not he's a parody account.

twitter.com/completelymoral

Be honest, shills, do you think you're legitimately making a difference here? You're not the stream running through rock, you're a midge biting a man.

I'm confused. I thought Christianity was a Jewish trick to enslave Europa? Why do they hate it so much?

Jews aren't the problem

Masons are the problem

"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here."

- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer, 2010

meant for

Because Christianity is true. They took their chosen status as a sign that they were chosen to rule.

But they were only chosen to bring forth the messiah, because of Abraham's covenant. Their purpose fulfilled, but not how they wished, turned them bitter. God's chosen are now all those who swear allegiance.

The Jews now seek to fulfill their own twisted version of prophesy, and seek to rule the world with us as their cattle. They make a den of liars thieves and murderers to fulfill this plan, perfect pawn for the Prince of Darkness and god of this world, Satan.

Masons are jews. Illuminati are jews, Luciferians are jews, Commies are jews.

They have their tentacles in all of it

Intredasting. I guess I should study the Bible more, I didn't grow up in a very religious household.

How do we know they're the synagogue of satan?

Revelation 3:9

read Martin Luther's "On the Jews and their Lies."

or watch this.

Oh, I've remember some other user posted that the jews now are decedents of the pharisees, that true?

For those Pinochet autists on the "Alt-Right"

Bump so I can contribute after work

whether they are genetically related, I am not aware. But the way they use the letter of the law to break the spirit of the law, they are definitely spiritual successors.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

IGNORE THIS GOYS, DISCUSS TRUMP INSTEAD

What’s the first image implying?

Just showing how Regan was always in the jew's pocket, for the handful of cucks who still try to defend him.

NOOO

VOTE DERP

MUH WALL

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR

MUH OVERTON WINDOW

MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

SAGE FOR KIKE SHILL

H-HE IS MERELY PRETENDING GUYS, HE IS JUST OUTPLAYING EVERYONE

both of them are the problem chaim

Kikepedia says it’s fake (of course). Do you have any hard evidence to the contrary?

also, revelations 2:9

8 And to the angel of the church of Smyrna write: These things saith the First and the Last, who was dead, and is alive:

9 I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil will cast some of you into prison that you may be tried: and you shall have tribulation ten days. Be thou faithful until death: and I will give thee the crown of life.

11 He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: He that shall overcome, shall not be hurt by the second death.

The Book of Revelations 2:8-11 DRA 1899 American Edition

Donald Trump is a good choice.

This thread is to deal with you and your kind trying to divide us.

Fuck off.

The main argument that ADL uses to "debunk" it is that the diary isn't on display at the Franklin Institute, as some have falsely stated. But in the original printing, which is what I posted, that claim is never made.

Before that, their go to defense was that Pinckney never kept a diary (pics related), but he made reference to doing so in a letter to John Quincy Adams.

consource.org/document/charles-pinckney-to-john-quincy-adams-1818-12-30/
archive.is/JD9ZH

If it's just a fake created by William Dudley Pelley, why would they feel the need to lie about it?

Beautiful; that’s exactly what I wanted. Even if every copy of the content has been destroyed (and if so, just as with anything else exposing historic kike hatred, a kike child will be burned alive before its mothers eyes for every instance thereof), the paper trail TO the content survives.

After reading more about the second pic's story of the lesbian foster parents, I'm not sure I'd do much different than them.

They adopted the kid, which usually means the kid would have some kind of trauma whether it be from being abandoned or abused. And the kid had apparently been found with bloody genitals by one of the 'moms'.

That has to be a fucked up sight to see.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the first quote since I pulled it out of a publication that another dubious statement ("Some call it communism, I call it Judaism") has been linked to, but I still thought it was worth preserving, just in case.

I have a question:

Who are the true Jews and who are the imposters of the Synagogue of Satan?

The true Jewish will be of the 12 tribes of Israel that will delivered from earth. They are God's chosen and my friends among Christ's works.

The false Jews, that have been following the attacks on Gentiles and defiling the name of Christ, will forever be my enemy, and I can only hope that God will have mercy on their heathen souls.

Which one, Holla Forums?

Most of the modern 'Jews' have likely no genetic connection to the Hebrews.

/r/ing Ashkenazi redpills.

need a confirmation, but it seems that recent genetic research confirms that the mitochondrial dna of the ashkenazim is of european origin, which basically means the original germanic jews (aka "white" european jews), the most numerous, accomplished, and influential branch of the tribe - aren't "real" jews according to jewish tradition.

Jewish racial and ethnic identity is passed through the mother (this aids in crypsis and infiltration).

There is a significant semitic dna trace on the paternal side, but not an overwhelming. Most amount. Most plausible theory is that a small number of semitic men (jewish or otherwise) migrated to europe without wives (for whatever reason) and basically mass converted european women.

anyone who knows anything about Jewish traditions knows that this just doesn't happen. Essentially that original stock just inbred the fuck out of themselves going forward and that is what mostly account for the distinctive Ashkenazi Jewish phenotype.

So there's no definite answer on who will be the 144,000 of the 12 tribes that will delivered? Shit. Kinda expected that, what with the information that was given to me, but shit.

Well, I guess I'll just be aware of the Jews that follow the Talmud closely.

You want to be aware of anyone who self-identifies as a Jew. Don't be fooled by 'atheist' Jews, they still follow the same yiddish tribalism and victim complex. Belief in Judaism as a religion has little bearing whatsoever on whether they follow Jewish tradition.

Daily reminder that Jews ritually murder Gentile children.

One or the other. You guys are atheist Natsocs that believe in Satan? That makes no sense.

Sometimes I think most of the people here are mentally ill and can't face the doublethink. While there are jewish influences and tribes holding positions in the media, you are never going to be able to LARP your Nazi gas chamber fantasy to reality. Western civilzation is built upon surprise, democracy and human rights. Most everyday jews in America are secular and don't care about Israel anyway.

Hello Chaim.

Yeah, call anybody you don't agree with a kike.
About as hilarious as calling anybody you don't agree with Hitler.

Dumbass.

That's a complete and utter lie. By no means do these two degenerate, Jewish concepts have anything to do with Occidental civilization. At all. You're either a shill or an uneducated moron, or both.

False. Monarchy did us better, and human rights are our downfall.

Roman law, Greek philosophy and Christian morality. Those are the backbone of Western civilization.

So is the contention that the nature of Jews (biological, cultural, etc) drives them towards dominating positions in various institutions, that those qualities make them better suited for attaining those positions as a side-effect, or that there is a vast conspiracy among all Jews to take up those positions?

Is the contention about Jews different from other groups then? Or based on the same principals leading to where the people of those groups fall in?

I agree, but don't forget Germanic honor culture and warlike vitality.

Jews jew for biological reason. Some jews conspire with other jews to jew more efficiently and fulfill the plans laid in their religious texts.

>>>/gaschamber/

This thread should be a permanent sticky that can always be added to. It's completely insane that newcomers to Holla Forums don't immediately have a sticky like this to instantly redpill them on why the jews are our enemy. The regular permanent sticky doesn't cut it, newcomers need concise infographs about jews, not a ton of detailed links about multiple topics. It frankly bothers me, it isn't friendly enough to newcomers.

So you attribute it all to biology, but then work towards a cultural goal? If not, to what extent does biology and culture influence actions?

I think one would have to make one short, concise document to introduce all the vital points you want to convey, and then have further resources for those who become interested.

It all really comes down to biology since their culture is the manifestation of it.

I'm not exactly sure who "Miss Columbia" is, but this quote sums it up best.

"The Jews made The Talmud, and not The Talmud the Jews." – Miss Columbia

They hate it because Christianity is true. Jesus is the Christ, God incarnate in the flesh. Through faith in Him our sins are forgiven and we are reconciled with God. Modern Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars. Jesus was a Galilean of the Tribe of Judah, of the line of David, not a Judean, and most of the Judeans at the time were Edomites, not of the tribe of Judah. Josephus confirms that much. Christ will help you if you let him, He'll guide you if you accept him into your life.

It's not that simple. Actually, a lot of research (often done by Jews themselves, who are very over-represented in the field of bio- and medical genetics) shows that there is a huge genetic variability to them.

If Jewish culture would be a manifestation of their biology, how then is it possible for non-Jewish people to adopt the same principals and play them out? And as user said, the variability within the Jewish population would then suggest different (perhaps better or worse) manifestations of said bio-culture, correct?

Would it be more accurate to say that biology may play a role in culture, but not be the sole wellspring from which it arises?

you can find the answer if you read The Bible, user

if i recall correctly, I think you're (spiritually?) a Jew if you love Jesus Christ; don't quote me on that though

love and follow Jesus Christ that is

I would definitely say so. They seem to be a kind of bio-spiritual race. There is a strong material aspect to it (the infamous nose, rat ears, deformed mouths, general physical fraily, specific diseases like Tay-Sachs etc.), but the psycho-spiritual plays a role as well, e.g. the whole Talmudic thing.

Instinctual behaviors in various dog variants are almost all attributed to mutations in hormone-regulating genes. They give rise to everything from a grey hound's enlarged respiratory system to the proclivity of terriers to be vicious killers of rodents.

Humans may likely be more complicated than that, but perhaps basic proclivities like aggression, altruism, resource-hording, and so on in humans might influence what elements of culture are adopted more easily.

Then again, even the Vikings became Christian. So the question would then become, should biology indeed correlate with culture, is whether it is causal of certain elements, which ones, and to what extent biology affects them.

Since the skin color of jews is white, what mainly distinguishes a jew from a white person? What is the biological difference?

This is not your answer but even as a mutt white in the US (Serb, Polish, French, German) when I was a kid I always wondered why the talking heads on TV looked somehow "different" in a weird way than the people I actually lived with

The jewish problem is a spiritual one, not a just a biological or cultural one.

aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt

I think some of the difficulty in conveying this view is due to the poetics of the argument. Naturally someone who is already familiar with the argument would understand this 'Golem-making' analogy, but outsiders would find it simply fantastic and strange.

In addition, saying a whole race is a bio-robotic creation naturally implies there was a conspiracy to craft such a population - and large-scale conspiracies are difficult to buy into.

Only Ashkenazim are more or less white, although even they often exhibit an unhealth skin tone. Compare Barbare Spectre. Sefardim, on the other hand, look very mediterranean, and there are black Jews as well, for example in Ethiopia.

Puhhh, in general I like and, partially, even understand Serrano (specificly in The Golden Band), but this one is… hard to grasp. Is he speaking literally?

Hmm…

rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

So I read the Rosenthal interview yesterday. Guy was killed a month later

The juicier parts:

Control
Asked about men in high political office, Mr Rosenthal said that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. "Americns have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man."

Jewish arrogance

Russia
in Russia, there are two distinct governments one visible and the other invisible. The visible is made up of different nationalities, whereas the invisible is composed of ALL JEWS. The powerful Soviet Secret Police takes its orders from the invisible government. There are about six to seven million Communist in Soviet Russia, 50% are Jews and 50% are gentiles, but the gentiles are not trusted. The Communist Jews are united and trust each other, while the others spy on one another. About every five to six years the secret Jewish Board calls for the purge of the party and many are liquidated.

UN
The United Nations is nothing but a trap-door to the Red World's immense concentration camp. We pretty much control the U.N."

BLM
"There will be a forced class warfare here in the United States and many will be liquidated. You will unquestionably be among them. The Jews will not be harmed. I'm not boasting! I'm giving you the facts! And it is too late for your Christian followers to put up a defense. That time is long past. Long, Long Ago we had to become the aggressors!! That is undoubtedly one of our great purposes in life. We are aggressors!! Because you stole your pretended religious beliefs from our Talmud."

When I asked whether he thought we faced a problem eventually with the Blacks because of their startling population increase he said that the Blacks are helping to serve 'our purpose' which might mean several things.

The Jewish Belief and Religion

We jews never possessed any religious institution which developed out of our own consciousness, for we lack any kind of idealism. This means that a belief in life beyond this terrestrial existence is foreign to us. As a matter of fact, the Talmud does not lay down principles with which to prepare the individual for a life to come, but furnishes only rules for a sumptuous life in this world. It is a collection of instructions for maintaining the Jewish race and regulating: intercourses between us and the goy. Our teachings; are not concerned with moral problems, but rather with how to 'get.' (This explains the parasitic nature of Jewish people. Jews never get rich off one another, but seek to 'get' the labor and wealth of others.)

"Since we do not believe in a life after death, all our efforts are directed to the 'now.' We are not as foolish as you and will never adopt an ideology that is rooted in self-sacrifice. Whereas you will live and die for the benefit of the community, we will live and die only for our own individual self. The idea of self- sacrifice is abhorred by Jews. It is abhorrent to me. No cause is worth dying lot since death is the end. The only time we unite is to preserve our individual selves. As a group of wolves unite to attack a prey, but then disperse after each is filled, so we Jews unite when peril is pending, not to preserve our community but to save our own skin.

My observation: Isn't this basically atheism and modern degeneracy? Live only for the moment and fuck everyone after you die?

The Jews have established five major falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power, to wit:

1) The Jews are Israelites, and thus God's chosen people;
2) Jesus Christ was a Jew;
3) That 6 million Jews were killed in a holocaust during WW II;
4) That all races are equal, or that all are brothers; and,
5) That the Jews are just another religious group.)

The Money Power

The Federal Reserve system fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done!"

All we do is give the goy more non-redeemable notes, or else copper slugs. But we never give them their gold and silver. Only more paper," he said contemptuously.

"The examples are numerous, but a few readily apparent are the stocks and bonds market, all forms of insurance and the fractional reserve system practiced by the Federal Reserve corporation, not to mention the billions in gold and silver that we have gained in exchange for paper notes, stupidly called money. Money power was essential in carrying out our master plan of international conquest through propaganda."

Mind Control & Conditioning

The television and movie industries furnish the necessary temporary distraction. These programs are carefully designed to appeal to the sensuous emotions, never to the logical thinking mind. Because of this, the people are programmed to respond according to our dictates, not according to reason. Silent they never are; thinking they will remain."

NU BETA MALES

"We have castrated society through fear and intimidation. Its manhood exists only in combination with a feminine outward appearance. Being so neutered, the populace has become docile and easily ruled. As all geldings in nature, their thoughts are not involved with the concerns of the future and their posterity, but only with the present toil and the next meal,"

Manipulation of Labor & Industry

"We have been successful in dividing society against itself by pitting labor against management. (The social-labor movement, employing labor unions, a manipulation of wages and prices, and government regulation of business, was the brainchild of Jews such as Karl Marx and Samuel Gompers. The result was a destruction of free enterprise.)

Through our national bank, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, we do more than God, for all of our wealth is created from nothing.

The Control Over Religion

With our control of the text book industry and the news media, we have been able to hold ourselves up as the authorities on religion. Many of our rabbis now hold professorships in supposed Christian theological seminaries.

Wars

This truth is evident even to the dullard when one views history and sees that all wars have been white fighting white in order that we maintain our control. We controlled England during the Revolutionary War, the North during the Civil War, and England and America during World War I and II. Through our influence of religion we were able to involve the ignorant white Christians in war against themselves which always impoverished both sides while we reaped a financial and political harvest. Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces – the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families.

Parasites

We are not the creators for to create would only benefit another. (The white race has clearly been the creators in terms of inventions, achievements, etc., and by them "all the families (or races) of the world have been blessed (or have benefited from them), as prophesied in Genesis 12:3, 28:14. This proves Jews are not God's chosen people.) We are the 'acquirers' and are interested only in satisfying the 'self.' To understand our philosophy understand the term 'to get.' We never give but only take. We never labor but enjoy the fruits of others' labor. We do not create but confiscate. We are not the producers but the parasites. We can physically live within any society, but always remain spiritually apart. To work would be to produce and the highest form of that labor would be to create. Your race has always worked for the satisfaction of what it produces. We would never work for anyone's benefit, only for what we can get. We have used this Aryan attitude to achieve our greatest prosperity. You will work for the enjoyment you derive out of producing, while never being concerned about the pay. We take your productivity for a paltry fee and turn it into fortunes.

Immigration

As you have observed, the Jew conspiracy is to reduce our population to a subservient obedience designed to groom us for a Jew-controlled, international, money-changing dictatorship designed by Jewish-Zionists and Communists. This is occurring and will continue if the American public allows itself to be so subdued. (The ignorance and apathy of the people have been an open invitation to the Jew to ensnare them in their socialist plans.) These One World subverters who have been running our bureaucracy in Washington have permitted over 12,000,000 aliens to come into this country illegally from all the nations of the world including China and Mexico and all nations in between. They are holding jobs which amount to more than the number of people we have unemployed.

Dear reader – after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer – so I wasn't lying – and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
[spoiler]What did he mean with this? Pic related.Spoopy[spoiler]

It's almost like Holla Forums isn't one person, and there are people here who disagree with each other, and that one "christcuck" spammer doesn't encapsulate the will of the entire board.
Implying jews believe in either of those things. "Democracy" is just a means to legitimize zionist power, if the people democratically do something against the will of the tribe, then they shut it down. And if you think Jews care about "human rights" except for themselves and only themselves, you really are an idiot.

Requesting picture of engraved star of david and swastika next to each other from the ruins of an ancient temple/building

I hate to be that goy, but the Rosenthal Document is an obvious fake.

Back in 2008 or 2009, Dr. Henry Makow, one of the biggest promoters of the "interview", had Des Griffin, who knew Walter White Jr., on his RBN show. Griffin talked about having gone to White's home to hear the tapes, only to find that they were obvious fakes with the readers repeating their lines and other obvious fuck-ups.

I can .webm the excerpt if there's interest.

Dr. Karl Radl has also wrote about it at length at Semitic Controversies.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/search?q=Harold Rosenthal

KEK

Good job, Goys, you've identified the obvious, but the question now becomes, "Why?"

One user here has a quote from a rabbi stating that Jews' and Goyims' blood is different. Here we have our answer.

The Mark of the Beast is the Rh protein factor that some "humans" share with lesser primates. Ya know, apes, as in beasts. This is why miscegenation is encouraged - to eradicate the bloodlines of the true 12 Tribes.

Why do you think nobles could only marry other nobles? Why do you think racism is inherent? Why were the tribes instructed not to mix? Why do Rh- mothers have issues procreating with Rh+ fathers? What did Jesus really mean about salvation through his blood (he meant bloodline. Curiously, blood is the most mentioned word in the Bible)? Why does the ichthys (fish symbol used as identifier by early Christians) resemble a segment of DNA? Why did Queen Elizabeth, while holding her scepter and wearing her crown, state that the Bible is her most valued treasure during her Coronation ceremony? Why is the Lion of Judah on her coat of arms (hint: it's not because she is a crypto-Kile but a true Hebrew/Israelite)? Why is Prince Charles blood type O- (this info was leaked in the 80's or early 90's)? Why is the Emperor of Japan's blood type O- despite Rh- being extremely rare in Asians? Why have all US Presidents for the past 50+ years been Rh- despite it only occurring in a small % of society?

The answer is that Rh- people, who happen to be predominantly white, are the true Chosen People (more specifically, O- and A-, as in the Alpha and Omega, as with Sacred Vowels in Gnosticism or vowel chants during meditation in Eastern religions or God creating the World with The Word/Breath of Life). The Modern Jews can't have us figuring it out before they breed with enough Shiksas to raise their %. Why does a term (Shiksa) exist for female goy but no term exists for male goy? Why are Shiksa coveted by male Jews? Because of that pesky matrineal lineage, remember?

The clues are found throughout all ancient mythology and beyond (including hard science and math). White genocide is not about race. It's about genociding bloodlines. Get to studying.

What about scientific proofs, user?

yeah right

Reminder: The God-Emperor said that antisemitism has no place in society.

Reminder: The God-Emperor said that antisemitism has no place in society.

I'll address your points but would first like to point out the flaw in them. You are trying to apply objective truth to something that is subjective and abstract in nature. The Jews aren't doing what they are doing based on math or science but on the esoteric. Nevertheless, we can still look to math/the sciences for some clues when we combine those fields (and others) with the abstract because, ultimately, they are all related.

For example, math is a type of universal language, as is binary code. When thinking of binary as a language of 1's and 0's, we can see how this can also apply to the blood types A and O because A=1, and other countries refer to O- blood as Zero blood because of it being considered the Universal Donor (there's that word "Universal." We'll get into linguistics later…).

The Bible states that we were made in god's image. When we consider that the Golden Ratio (and Spiral) is considered "godlike" in mathematics, we can see how that most applies to the faces of beautiful whites in the highest % when measuring facial feature symmetry, distances, etc. So if the Jews think they are the Chosen People who were made in His image, how come true Whites look more (what mathematics considers) godlike? Assuming God exists, do you think he would have a nose, eyes, lips, teeth, etc in such gross proportions? Why do the Jews push so hard to be considered white while no true white considers them as such/an equal?

Another universal language is symbols/iconography. This is why we see the Swastika globally. When looking at polyhedrons, we see that they all have what is called a "net," which is the 1-dimensional image of how the 3-dimensional shape looks when unfolded. A net of a cube yields many results, including the 2 arms of the swastika and the cross (further research on these and other symbols yield a new understanding of the bible and all other ancient mythology. A cube also shows up in programming but perhaps not in the way we think of it).

The cube is significant because it is the symbol of Saturn worship and how that is the Jews or "The Synagogue of Satan" (many examples given ITT with Saturn's North Pole, Star of David, teffilin, etc). When we look at the symbol linguistically, we see that Saturday, the Jewish Sabath, comes from Saturn's Day. We also see the Kabbalah means Cube God in Arabic, and by this same measure, Muslims circle (like the gasses at Saturn's North Pole) the Kabba (cube) in Mecca, so we can include them as part of the Synagogue of Satan.

There are many other examples along these lines when researching symbols from the statue in Carl Jung's estate garden with an inscription (which delves deeper into linguistics) to Newton's work in alchemy (precursor to modern chemistry) leading to him adding indigo to the color spectrum and the significance of the color spectrum resulting from light passing through a cubic crystalline structured quartz crystal (this leads into chemical structures, the Period Table, etc as well as lasers, light, going into Tesla's and Einstein's theories, etc), but I digress for now because you'd have to buy me dinner and drinks for any more bread crumbs.

Nixon should be snipped too.

Just because people don't believe in Satan doesn't mean they have to condone all the things satanists do.

You fucking jew.

BE CAREFUL OF SHILLS
You should know better than to just take one side's position without checking the other first.

In that second image, I would like to make a note.

This 'SHIN', having seven heads fits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(Revelation)

Being the beast that the Whore of Babylon rides.

fuck you, that last picture is fake

Too close to the bottom of the catalog

Ever check out the wisdom of R. Crumb?

I love Hebrews!

Jews gotta go, though.

Bump for exposure. Holla Forums must be redpilled on Jews first and foremost.

Hello, Nissim.

where's the image of the jews controlling the banks

Not only is all of this true, but they even used twisted Old Testament scriptures to justify to themselves their financial stranglehold over all non-jews.

Deuteronomy 15:6
"6For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee."

The part that they got wrong was that they never truly reigned over Old Europe, they did manage to take over our finances, but God would never let them enslave us, and many times throughout the Medieval Era that were kicked out of various countries in Europe. I personally believe that may have been trying to bring about their False Messiah while using Usury to control Christians.

bump

bump

Can you post some infographs on the Luciferian-Jewish connection?

But wait, it gets even better

Bump.

gtk rwn

So I've been trying to verify the Talmud quotes, but so far it's a failure. I can't find exact quoted lines (or similar lines) in supposedly referenced passages.

Might be that jewgle spews out some manipulated Talmud for me, where can I find the real text?

The Christian faith in the beginning was just like the liberalism or socialism of today's world. It taught that all races are equal (In God), and that the meek shall inherit the earth, and whatnot. It was a religion targeting the uneducated massess, the poor "opressed" millions.
Then it spread to the virtue signalling of higher casts, that wanted the poor to have their justice and overthrow the ruling class. This was sown on good grounds, as the Roman Empire was starting to fall to degeneracy (Orgies, Homosexulism, Hedonism), which was not like the original Empire built upon ides of the Republic and moral values.
But, after the collapse of Rome (which Christianity played a huge part in), Christinity became more and more authoritarian, through a 1000 years it evolved into more of a sect of dogmatics, which were corrupt, and used their powers to rule people, but also, it supported moral values, even if being hypocrites themselves (sometimes, this was not the case mostly, as the leftists try to tell us "thes ebil inquisitions.)
This is what scared the Jews, that catholicism has broken from the chains of useful idiots, and was getting a name and style of it's own. Catholics and christians hated the Jews, and the false cries of "breaking out from the true religion of Judaism" changed to cries of actual fear of annuda shoah"
But there are many other things in question, I don't know for sure what were the plans of Jews for Christianity in different times, or even if they were controlled opposition to them at all. I just posted my theory of what could have happened.
TL;DR Christianity could be Co-opted or controlled opposition of the Jews and it backfired.

Here's an example.

I can open up almost any random spot in my picture folder and there's some good jew shit there.

k