Ok Holla Forums

I'm lesbian and don't think I like dicks but my gf wants me to fuck a guy. What should I do?

Pic is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tny.im/4ZR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've never had the D?

post more pics of you flexing

So your GF wants to get Cucked? how peculiar.

Kind of. I have other pics but I'm not here for that just advice.

No never.

Try it. Why not?

A female cucked by another female? That's a new one.

Does she want you to fuck a black man?

No he's white but has a big cock if that's what you mean

Most women are bi, at least more so than men. If you've blasted yourself with a dildo before, why not try the real thing?

Disgusting. If she wants to get cucked she should at least do it right.

Cuz I'm not really into penetration? I don't even like dildo. She basically wants a boy toy for us but I'm like meh

Lesbians have extremely high rates of domestic violence…..do what she says or she'll beat your ass

The San Francisco zoo had a pair of gay penguins they would parade around as an attraction. Once a female penguin was introduced, one of the gay penguins dropped their faggotry and coupled with the female leaving the one true faggot to his own accord. Much in the same way, now that a man has shown interest in your girlfriend she's using a threesome as a pivot to get into a relationship with man.

OP, you're a gay penguin.

I understand OP's imaginary gf wants her to fuck a *specific* guy, so volunteers are not required.

But I'd fuck a cute, dyke muscle gal like the one pictured. She's lookin' good.

Cool story bro

It's really not like that. She wants me to take a cock for her own reasons. It is kind of a cuck thing actually

would this officially make you a cuck?

Sounds like she wants to see you uncomfortable and humiliated for her pleasure.

Sounds hot as hell. Do it.

Timestamp with tits or GTFO

most interesting thread on Holla Forums btw

I think this is the idea. She's real stuck on it and and I'm like no in don't want dick but she says she will get off. We're good already why add some idiot jeez

I'll leave then.

no fun allowed

see ya

Well, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Those glutes look too dangerous for our flimsy door.

If you want a long term relationship, and that's not your kink, it's probably not a good idea. If not, might as well see what all the straight chicks are raving about.

btw don't know if pic is actually you but i jerked off to it all the same

You need to fuck her one last time if you really need to, then GTFO of there. She is clearly no longer interested in the sanctity of the relationship. Just leave her man. Also why did u upload a pic of urself.

nice ink

Kek, my girlfriend got a feather tattoo and her mother got the infinity with "believe" in it. I fucking told her that it wasn't a unique tattoo.

confront her on why she fucked a guy but didn't tell you.

Or, maybe you already know?

In any case she's saying this because she wants to feel less guilty, or even with you.

agreed.

Wouldn't mind being raped myself.

Who the fuck is she user

prepare the strap-on and Vaseline.

Who the fuck is she user

Who the fuck is she user

More girls here

tny.im/4ZR

Explain to her you don't like guys?
If she wants to control you maybe it's time to consider other fish (kek)

you didn't give a name

OP, you need to fucking do it because your Gold Star bullshit is a crippling neurosis. I'd say the same to any straight dude who's never tried a dick even once in their whole life. It's one thing to give it a shot and feel "meh, not my bag," but a completely different thing to say "no dicks ever, not even the first one, I am PURE OF DICKS."

Go back to 4cucks then.

BTW, just tell her to lick the other hole and then force her to take the d, if not she will be free to cheat and dump you.

No such thing as a lesbian. Once you fuck a guy, you'll probably realise you're straight :^)

tits and gtfo