Will the sequel be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/beetlejuice-2-michael-keaton-not-happening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protip:I'M LOVIN IT

See this was what I was talking about when I said Keaton posting needed to be developed. A fresh new meme that hearkens back to the old. Gotta say I'M LOVIN IT

It definitely has a lot of potential.

Will the real beetlejuice be in it?

Not happening
movieweb.com/beetlejuice-2-michael-keaton-not-happening/

I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I feel the need to inform you all that back in like 1990ish, there was a McDonald's chicken nugget training video that featured Michael Keaton dressed as Batman. It was fucking surreal, my first job sweeping floors and cleaning tables and if I got really lucky, salting and bagging fries, and the training videos they had back then were all just half an inch too big to play on a VHS player so nobody would steal them.

Anyway Michael Keaton is actually in the video telling us the right temperature to drop the chicken mcnuggets at and that if any of them are stuck together in the bag, it means they have been thawed and re-frozen and we should throw them out and tell our boss (like the boss wasnt the guy making us put thawed nugget bags back in the freezer when they didn't sell). So one of my first actual memories of life as a wage slave 9 to 5er is Michael Keaton dressed as Batman, and he had a fucking catch phrase in the training video. I'm not kidding, this is 100% the absolute truth.

At the end of the video after we supposedly learned everything there is to know about chicken mcnuggets and how to fry, hold, upsell and serve them, Batman comes on the screen, looks us dead in the eye with that whole upper body moving neck of his, and says, and I quote:

Make sure you recommend the barbecue sauce!!

Good. Beetlejuice doesn't need a sequel. If it was going to have one, it should have been made in the 90s when the cartoon series was still on.

Keaton has always been the cultural touchstone for americana. His early films like gung ho and mr mom stressed the importance of industrialism and traditional family values while his later work has focused more on the nuances of post-9/11 occidental mores. Haven't seen the video you describe but it fits in perfectly with his status as friend to the working man: hey look, even a rich Hollywood actor isn't above putting on a uniform and learning how to fry chicken nuggets, we're all in this life together doing our part and I'm lovin' it. Compare that to some jew york womanizer shilling diabetes in a poo poo pee pee (((comedy))).

ebin

the tv show basically was the sequel

checked (along with the other gets)

also, the other guys is underrated

i've been looking for the past 45 minutes and i can't find ANY of my mc'ds training videos i remember so fondly. they were fucking amazing. my favorite one of all was the one where they introduced four different flavors of chicken mcnuggets and sauces. this is the closest i've found but those training videos would be worth millions of internet bucks today

forgot to mention why i liked that one the best - there were fucking puppets… chicken mcnugget puppets telling us all we need to know to sell the four new racially insensitive flavors to the general audience.

no lie, jim henson worked on these fucking puppets

well, who the fuck else would work on them? mr. rogers?

no i mean at that point in time, 1990-1992 ish, mcdonalds was spending real money on their training videos. like celebrity money. like michael keaton after batman money. that's all i meant by it.

fuck i wish i coiuld find those fucking videos. they were like a half inch too big to go in a VHS which is why i didnt make copies at the time

Guaranteed even if you made a copy it would be shoah'd the minute you put it online. Would be a legendary webm though.

Nice edit
IM LOVIN IT

私の陰茎は車のサイズです

Is this kino?
I'm lovin' it

私も

I preferred the cartoon tbh