The Green Text Tale of the Boers

I like your story

The End.

the fuck did i just read

bump

test

οΈπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’‹β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’‹πŸ’¦β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’‹πŸ’¦πŸ‘„πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦β™₯οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Can you do some more of these.
Then make a website full of them.
Then sell cups with quotes of them on.

every cartoon post 2000 copied ren and stimpy.

Daily Dutch Reminder,

The Dutch Resistance in the second world war was filled with jews and commies.

Daily Dutch reminder that even though germany tried to save us and some of us helped them, we still got cucked by the british and jews.

Daily Dutch Reminder that Pim Fortuyn was way more based than Geert Wilders and he didnt suck jewish cuck, but oy vey goy, he got shot…

Feel free to call me a dog eating chink who caps his own posts.

was just busy screencapping them myself

come home, white man. Iedere boer zou van mij voorrang moeten krijgen in het immigratieprocess.

Wanting to give germans the rightful place in the world.
Loses because allies are fucking retarded.
Who even allies himself with fucking turks. TURKS!

and you all know the story from there…

IF DUBS GREEN TEXT TALE OF THE SERBS TOMORROW

bye bye serbs

IF DUBS GREEN TEXT TALE OF THE ARMENIANS TOMORROW

IF DUBS GREEN TEXT TALE OF THE PERSIANS TOMORROW
>inb4 mud slime, literally Aryan

Fuck, looks like they will have to wait.

Volk en Vaderland!

Jy vergeet.
I don't think you realise who the true Saffa's are. They're more than dutch. Look up the history and you're understand that the boers were not solely dutch. French, German, etc… For that, go fuck yourself. Still, glad to know there are some kikes with nothing better to do on a Saturday night. Send my regards to the rest of your team. Watch this video when you get a tea break.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Israel that fucked us - rather the US, Norway/Sweden and all the other SJW infested shitholes that got me living in a place where your head remains on a swivel just to survive.

c zx