Quick Pitch

Alright, listen up because I got an idea with a short self-life I'd love to see someone run with that I just want to put out there as conspiracy stuff isn't usually what I work with. I know a few supposed hollywood types and e-celebs post to this board, so maybe one of you can run with the concept as a fiction if nothing else.

So, first off, there was the huge spat of celebrities absolutely pulling their hair out about Trump getting elected. It wasn't just after he won the election, but leading up to it there was all sorts of ridiculous and embarrassing political shit coming out of Hollywood. TrekAgainstTrump, the long list of celebrities swearing they'd leave the US if he was elected, Whedon's video with various actors he'd worked with pleading with you not to vote for Trump, pure desperation with them just a couple weeks ago urging the electors not to vote for Trump. The beautiful part is how all of this either had no effect at all, or the opposite effect. It was all so tacky and tasteless, but even in the Bush years celebs were never quite this deranged about potentially not getting their candidate in office, so what was different this time?

Meanwhile, how many celebrities have suddenly started dropping dead all this last year? I mean, not just one or two, hundreds. Some of them young stars, most recently Carrie Fisher died and then her mother died a short time after.

Now if you'll follow me down infowars sort of path for a second, just entertaining the idea… What if there's some underground betting society? Celebrities are completely under the thrall of this group, and endorse whichever politician and whatever policies they're told. Maybe it's strictly money, maybe the prize is some sort of elixir that lengthens their lifespan, maybe it's as simple as huge sums of money. Maybe they were all in debt and bet tons of money on the premise that Trump was going to lose, and along the way ensuring he didn't win became about more than politics, their lives literally depended on it.

And now that Trump won, this organization has come collecting money these celebs don't possibly have, and come January 20th we'll be seeing a celebrity massacre beyond our wildest imaginings. There are starlets and over the hill action stars feverishly working filthy cocks in underground sex clubs trying desperately to pay off the debt they owe, others melting down into complete insanity on social media. I'm sure several are trying to figure out if they can hire some hitmen to try to stop the inaugeration from happening. Whether played straight or as a comedy, I'd watch a movie about that. Wouldn't you?

Oh, and as an aside, all these videos the left is pumping out now, not just the celebrity ones but the shit like "resolutions for white guys" and all that kind of crap, it's desperation. It's pumping tons of hot air into the bubble they're living in. With the celebrities, they're used because the message is supposed to be "you should listen because of who's talking" but that just ends up coming across as arrogant, condescending, and idiotic. They have multiple people reading one script because they want to create a false majority, a fictional narrative that it's a consensus rather than one person's opinion, but you can see by their eye movements they're all reading off of scripts. Half of them may not even believe what they're reading. What's important to take away from them though is that it's evidence both that they feel cornered and terrified and are realizing everyone knows they're tiny, tiny groups of people, but more importantly it shows they haven't learned a god damned thing.

Make a Communism film about how Capitalist are weenies

Every night I practice true communism by shitting in my neighbor's yard.

sometimes i dont shit in my pants.

I'M LOVIN IT

tldr

the only reason everybody threw a huge fit was because trump wasn't part of the system. If it was ted cruz who was becoming president, this wouldn't be happening

tbh I can see this happening. Celebrities have tasted all kinds of perversions and vices with their wealth. Everything else has lost its thrill except betting one's life.

My dick is rock hard.

I'm gonna keep this alive until the 21st

I don't believe jewwood would bother. They only care about souls and they have no souls

Are you saying hollywood is part of a satanic cult?

Worse, fake communism.

Isn't that the same thing?

Only 11 days away

That's a great premise for a movie!

bummp

I do the bumping around here!

What the hell is your problem? I've told you repeatedly in the anime and cartoon threads I'm in charge of that.

Wrong-o, diaperfag!

There's nothing wrong with diapers but…
Don't use that kind of language here.

What up mah nigga

HOL UP

Add the "I will survive" celebrity video to the tally, as well as that "hollywood strike" rosie o'donnell, miley cyrus, amy schumer and george clooney are proposing.

That would be nice

We won't ever have this thread stick around until that 20th date

RIP