Guys, lets just be honest with ourselves; it's propaganda. It's just regressive-leftist propaganda...

Guys, lets just be honest with ourselves; it's propaganda. It's just regressive-leftist propaganda. I don't care how far into the Kool-Aid you are, you cannot sit there with a straight face–
–and tell me this show is anything but a vessel for a harmful, hateful agenda, especially after that baseball episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
swfchan.org/8754/
swfchan.com/29/141385/?When you fall from grace, it's a long way down.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd say it's regressive in the sense that for them to be genderless space rocks, they seem conform to things they shouldn't like gender and sexuality.

did there is literally nothing wrong with teaching kids that it is ok for them to like their friends in that manner they need to explore their sexualiality and be sexy and merge together

Its a shit show with awful character designs. To even pay attention to it (let alone like it) is an offense to art and 40 years of animation and the early high quality history of CN.

… Fuck I posted the wrong pic. Fuck it. My point still stands.

Take a moment and try again with that post.

did there is literally nothing wrong with teaching kids that it is ok for them to like their friends in that manner they need to explore their sexualiality and be sexy and merge together

Said someone working for Cartoon Network.

Could it be because gender is something you are, not something you "conform" to?

Excuse me for caring about what the media is espousing to the potential future leaders of the world as we know it.

All I'm saying is whether you love or hate the show, you're only giving people excuses to watch it, either because they agree with the praise or they wanna be contrarians because they disagree with you. So stop giving this pile of crap attention. Yes, I know I'm posting SU shit, but I like the green one's autist rage. That's about it.

Well, sorry for informing the uninformed, rational-minded people.

Also, my problem goes beyond not liking it; it's that it's literally detrimental to the Western world.

Listen man.. I just can't bring myself to give a fuck about everything.

Are they preaching that everyone should be gay? That women should choose to be lesbians because heterosexuality is wrong and gross?

Unless you think homosexuality is wrong in every form, I can't bring myself to give a fuck about cartoon lesbians when they aren't preaching and soapboxing at me like the shrill harpies who spend all their time on twitter and writing articles for the mainstream news media.

I don't give a fuck and I will continue to give no fucks because cartoons don't fuck up people nearly as much as other people do. Tumblr didn't turn into the shit-pit it is because of bad cartoons and comics. It turned that way because it's full of awful people misleading other less awful, but just as stupid people.

Telling kids to repress themselves and that certain feelings are badwrong is far more damaging and unhealthy than letting them figure out shit on their own and toy around with those ideas.

Conversely, letting them on tumblr where a 13 year old will tell them that they can be polydemiolikickplaypopshoveit360sexual and that it's totally legit to just make up shit, is just as equally unhealthy for a developing mind as repression.

pffffffft

Now I know you're trolling. Unless the child comes from wealthy, elite parents with good connections, there's no chance that the audience and fans of Steven Universe will be leaders of any kind.

No, but that's the genius of their tactic. By not bringing it up as strange, they normalize it in the minds of the audience; particularly, young children, who are Cartoon Network's bulls-eye demographic. Seriously, it's almost pedophilic how the regressive left prey on children to push their views.

It's not homosexuality; it's the continued narrative that they are to be supported and pushed as normal, instead of simply ignored. Not discriminated against, but simply given a, "So what?" isn't enough to the authoritarian left, so homosexuality must be paraded. They're just doing it subtly.

Fine. Enjoy lounging nonchalantly on the lip of the volcano.

You're on Holla Forums

You are preaching to the choir.

But they aren't treating it as anything special. It was established quite a while ago that they are two deeply romantic lesbian spacerock midgets.

Why the fuck are you just noticing this now and what sense does it make to not shun it, but still want it gone? By that logic, no romantic relationships should ever be shown on screen.

But… Steven is in love with Conney, one important character is his Father Greg, who is a single Father who still remembers fondly his girlfriend.
Then there is also Lars and Pale girl.
There is a lot of heterosexual relationships.
human heterosexual relationships.
All aliens have homo relationships tho.

'parading' it by portraying it as just another thing? That some guys like girls and some girls like guys and some girls like girls and some guys like guys?

I think you need to rethink what you're saying here

Beta male and Mary Sue.

Worthless loser who lives in a van and runs a shitty car wash.

And had his son taken away from him.

She raped him and by the show's standards that's a-okay.

I'm not saying homosexuality is wrong, I'm saying it shouldn't be paraded.

Except those like Anita Sarkeesian, who make a fat living off of regurgitating narratives and playing victim to the "evil" right-wing.

You mean one of the main fucking characters, who is a walking love-letter of their relationship?

I actually noticed it for a while, and addressed it earlier on this very website As both a parent and political activist, I need to warn other potential, politically-savvy parents about the agendas that cartoons are showing to our kids.

Again, one of the main characters is literally a walking love-letter for a lesbian relationship.

I may have misrepresented myself. Thank you for pointing out my faux-pas. For the third time, one of the main characters is the literal personification of a same-sex relationship. You all already know who it is, so why plead ignorance?

Show is sjw, but pearl herself is redpilled as fuck.

This is the wrong place.

You mean one of the last places on the Internet to allow genuine free speech?

No, a place populated by single virgins whose hobbies are comic books and cartoons.

And one of the last places (Holla Forums in general) to allow genuine free speech.

On the slow boards yes.

I get banned on Holla Forums or Holla Forums for questioning certain shit.

Then stop going on Halfchan.

This sites I mean.

Now I know you're lying.

They are the touchiest little faggots on the internet.

smh

So you know the rampant censorship due to libshit translators infecting games? I asked a what if scenario what would people due if they had the power to do that. I dont know if it was ironic but I got alot of "Ill use anime girls to redpill the fuck out of people" so I replied with your no better then the libshits if you push an agenda that favors the otherside of the political spectrum.

(BANNED FOR BEING A SHILL)

You should argue for the inclusion of more contrary viewpoints instead of censorship of the existing ones. The next generation needs to be taught to respect the freedom of artistic expression and to be exposed to differing viewpoints more than anything right now. Freedom is the only way.

You sound like those people in the 90s who wanted to ban D&D and Pokemon for being satanic propaganda

Honestly, I don't see what's the big deal here? Hell, I know there was a pic joking how Russia would give Ruby a mustache for their 4kids dub, but it's really to just dub her with a male teenage voice. Kinda makes people going crazy over it for being LGBT overreacting. Fuck, I sound like a contrarian Cracked reporter.

Except they already do that, through characters like Peridot questioning their fusion. Also, nice strawman gif.

Those were people using their ideology and long-standing moral stranglehold to stop free expression, which should be familiar if you know what a "sarkeesian" is. What I'm doing is showing real subtext, if not plain text, and saying that it came from effectively those people. You know those Christian cartoons and games from the same era? Steven Universe is just the modern incarnation of that, minus Jesus.

Well, at least you admit you are.

You ever hear of a thing called new age mister parent? That shit will rise in the future

You do realize that Trump is the Build a Wall candidate for a very good reason? That this might be one of the last chance for a democratic change of course before race war becomes the only one? France is very very close to only being able to free herself with a war, and it's in a sorry state.

I don't follow. What are you trying to say?

homosexuality is objectively detrimental to society

It is what it is, though. The Mexican's are hardly interested in the well being of either the white man or the negro, slaughtering both en masse in gang violence. Ex President of Mexico Vincente Fox talking making a fool of himself talking dumb, crass shit about the possible next president of America is just another sign how much in the pocket of cabal's the Mexican leaders are.

That, I disagree with. It's parading it that's a problem.

But it showed that the gay shortstacks were the worst gems because they couldn't keep it in their pants long enough to win the game. If Steven hadn't lied and the Rubies hadn't been fucking retards, everyone would've been fucked. Garnet and the midgets that make her are the worst gems.

You're right, it is a propaganda show. I had made the assumption that you were advocating for removing it for this reason though, which was a strawman argument.

The way this SJW culture is spreading reminds me a lot of how I've read Christianity had spread in its earliest days to be honest. It's kind of uncanny in a way.

What the fuck is with Holla Forums faggots recently? Literally no one cares about you.

That goes with Holla Forums, too. Both of you have been coming here in droves and even getting into arguments with each other. You both need to fuck off.

Holla Forums the bastion of freespeech is full of commies and fascists

This seems kinda ironic

Parading their problems is a hallmark of many perversions, but there is an inherit problem with homosexuality that becomes obvious if you know what you should be looking for.

Why does all this shit matter?

I dont care about random statistics as said aslong as they dont parade it they can slowly die from AIDs for all I care just dont shove it down our throats.

Because if their natural lifestyle leads them to a quick and painful death, maybe being a faggot isn't that healthy, genius. The "I'm gay, no big deal" argument get's thrown out of the window.

Also: they will by definition use their minority/homosexual status to parade it around and shove it down your throat. Because, like it or not, they only exist to ruin family structure at this point.

Why does it matter anyway? He agrees that "parading gays" are wrong, he just also has further complaints.

The difference between your views is a non-issue.

What I dont understand is all this useless information your telling.

Because just yelling "Gay's are insane" comes off as stupid if there is no reasoning behind it.

it doesn't even matter if it's gay, they make out with each other… that shouldnt be happening on a kids show at all and is only getting through because muh equality. same with those yuri 18+ steam games, one rule for gays and another for the proles.

I'm not gonna pull some shit saying that they're as bad as SJWs, because they can't do shit while SJWs are actively invading everything like a virus (just today I saw some PBS special that was educating people about being transgender and 'genderfluid,' fucking christ), but they're just as annoying.
More annoying, actually. At least SJWs online you can get a laugh out of, while ignoring all the damage they cause. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are just annoying faggots.

So fucking what? People do plenty of unhealthy shit that's accepted like drink too much soda or smoke and nobody gets this idiotically obsessive over that. It is blisteringly clear you just have a personal issue and want to half-assedly justify cruelty towards someone different from you. I mean look at the ridiculous hysterical shit in

this post. No sane person on this planet thinks "gays only exist to ruin the family structure at this point", that's fucking batshit and you know it. Have you honestly spent so much time trying to outdo the other jackasses on Holla Forums that you genuinely believe this is a reasonable statement? Do you behave like this off the internet? Be honest.

Living in society means getting a grip on your chimpish impulses and tolerating people you want to destroy. That's the end of it. Christ. Honestly people don't even PRETEND to give a shit about the golden rule anymore, it drives me fucking crazy. You think I don't have people who I'm unhappy with they way they live their lives and want to do something about it? You assholes are really playing with fire, you have no idea how quickly this fucking pretend fiction of 'polite society' we all play along with would vanish if everybody suddenly started acting the way they do on anonymous imageboards.

i've said it other places and i'll say it here

they're easily the worst written characters of the series. we get four episodes to learn about their individual personalities, and the most significant thing is their relationship

Get some new material man, this was already played to death by the religious right.

Nah, this ain't Holla Forums
This is /int/ at best.

Wow, really makes you think, doesn't it?

Guess I'm officially a #LoudCrowd now.

It says volumes just how ridiculous this is.

Those two know someone's life is on the line here. Their comrade trusts them to pull off a stupid plan that only has a snowballs chance in hell of working because the enemy has no idea what to look for or what they're doing. They can't even keep it in their pants then.

I mean what else is their to say. Their shtick at that point was once again confirmed to be basically sexual sociopathy where so long as they nut everything else doesn't matter. Though that people forget that they wrecked two separate places and made Greg foot the bill shows that lesbians can evidently become immune to mortal laws if they wanna fuck.

Like fundamentally I don't even care that they're gay dwarves. What's worrying is that the propaganda says provided you send the right signals and fight for 'the cause' you can fuck over all the outsiders you want and still call yourself a just hero.

Like being a hero used to mean making a choice of self sacrifice and fighting to protect those relying on you. Now you can destroy whatever you want and screw over the friends who put their lives on the line and it wont matter.

That's because they're not characters. They're two halves of one character..

You aren't making any sense. You've got the articulation of a weird twitter bot.

And yet when they combine they become the most reliable and responsible of the characters

Nobody level headed will every deny that Steven Universe is at least 65% shit, but deep deep down there is a genuinely good show there.
If you took away the filler episodes, the shitty character development and a lot of the stuff about relationships (Sadie wants Lars's dick, Sadie raped Lars, Pearl wants Rose's deceased vagina, Pearl raped Garnet, etc. (Maybe keep Steven and Connie)) you'd have a decent enough show.

There's just so much shit in there.
I watch it for the good stuff, in hope that when all is said and done it'll have been worth it.

Anyone with half a brain can see that.
I'll masturbate to it regardless.

It's something that occurs naturally. It's a deviation from what is healthy in the sense that they can't procreate, but it is something that naturally occurs and such people that are gay can lead fulfilling lives with other people that are gay.

You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill here.

The only real issue the show has is with not showing men as being able to be strong and capable.

Goddamn nigger, what's so harmful and hateful about baseball?

They spend all their time as one person and have a hard time when they're split apart. It's not the most complicated concept.

This is true actually but it's weird that their relationship is portrayed in such a positive way because it's basically what tumblr SJWs would otherwise call an unhealthily co-dependent relationship. They basically can't exist without each other anymore, they only feel "whole" as long as they're fused.

And as said, the fact that as soon as they're forced to be apart even for a short time, everything, even their friends' lives suddenly become irrelevant and all they can think of is being fused again seems kinda troubling as well. I get that this is a kids show and we're not supposed to think too deeply about this but if those two existed in real life, they seem like a pretty unpleasant couple to be around.

so it's unhealthy levels of codependence

Too many people want it. That's why the press has been set against him.

Pics or it didn't happen.

The Build A War plan is going to start a definite race war.

is it technically a race war when almost all spics in this continent (if not both) are descended from europeans?

no matter how much they like to deny their whiteness, they're still the redheaded stepchild to european descendants & have done jack shit with their country to make it anywhere near the greatness that their other euro-descendant brothers have

These idiots thinking that race war should be a thing are just mere pawns of the fat cats (Mexicans and Americans) laughing as they fight each other.

lol

You know for as much shit this show gets here this is just fucking stupid.

Yes the episode was pretty bad but the lesbian shilling wasn't the worst thing about it, I was pissed off at the fact that the whole Cluster build up was for nothing and I honestly doubt any kids that watch this crap are gonna give a rat ass either way because well kids are fucking retards who have short as fuck attention spans.

I swear if Gargoyles came out today, all you Holla Forumstards would bitch about the character of Elisa.

IB4 SJW LITE SHILL OMG!

I think greg is shown to be pretty capable. In most shows he would be depicted as a fumbling retard. Sure he's an aging hippy but he makes sure his kid is taken care of.

This show is flawed, but I wouldn't say it's unfair to men.

this is kind of stupid. for one, italians and sicilians aren't the same. north and south italians in particular are two vastly different groups which have cultural and historic differences that go as far back as the roman empire. second, north africians aren't niggers, hell the north of africa was ruled by the roman empire, and before then, carthage (who were close to greeks) for much longer than it was by the moors or bedouins.

The shows flaws is that the gems and everybody are lazy stupid assholes that just wait around wasting time whilst everything they want works out for them.

They are all awful characters, and people still watch it after its been revealed that Steven is physically regressed because of his emotional immaturity.

Its not the Dykes. Its that once they are Dykes doesn't matter how shit they are. As long as they remain Dykes.

BULLSHIT

Carthage was a semitic civilization

Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off. You can't ever hope to ever talk about conflicts between different countries without recognizing that race is almost as nuanced as nationality.

Can you tell the difference between Central American Hispanics and South American Hispanics? What about American Hispanics and Spaniards? Spaniards and Basques? What about Romanians, Gypsies, Slavic Jews, Ukrainians, and Poles? As much as you don't like to think about it, there are noticeable genetic differences between them that drive hostilities almost as much as their cultural differences.

Genetics don't make hostilities you retard. Culture is the one. People here get angry at niggers, but they're angry at the dindu nuffins because their culture is trying hard to be against white culture which is really just American culture.

What about them wanting to deport all Muslims and black people? Why do they talk about niggers in general, instead of the specific cultural groupings of niggers that engage in this behavior?

A lot of the posts in this thread make me feel like I walked into a middle school debate team competition.

I hope to god that's the case. Regardless of the position being defended, this thread is pathetic.

Most of the people on Holla Forums are backseat activists couch activists. They form their opinions based on statistics and consensus rather than personal experience. They've probably never met a black person in their life. Their perception of what a Black man, and Hispanic is just like what Feminist think of white men. They also get triggered and scream like girls when just as easy.

Were you born this retarded or did you work for it?

American nations are Colonist countries. European legacy countries even. Race doesn't matter you fucking idiot. They have no distinct way of tracing where their point of origins. So you have blond, green eyed spics shouting "Brown Pride" in Mexico.

Oh, yes. I'm sure all that intermixing with the native populations and other colonists hasn't affected their genetic makeup at all! They're virtually identical to their distant cousins across the pond!

When the show isn't cramming it's obnoxious hipster dick in our face, there is actually some really good shit here that most cartoons don't even attempt.

Little hints and clues that trace back to the earliest episodes, continuity and character growth that stays persistent between episodes. A protagonist that steadily grows more competent and confident as the show goes on, instead of remaining the same clumsy beta they started as.

On top of that, the premise is legitimately unique. The whole space rocks and alternate history and shit. It's neat.

Too bad the limited running time per episode, atrocious release schedule, and some of the writers being hacks put a giant damper on things.

How's MUH ARYAN RACE going, bruh

yeah, obviously, everyone knows already this is a Holla Forums friendly site and we call Rebecca Sugar a kike all the time

Are you saying that kids are still watching cartoons on TV, instead of youtube videos?

come on man, post minerva or something

Compared to the gems, he's much more competent as a parent. The gems can be gone for days at a time, and barely seem to understand how humans work. It's amazing they didn't accidentally kill Steven when he was a little kid.

My Gott! We are already eating in a trashcan of ideology! Everyone needsh to take off their sunglassesh!

at least they are from here

In this short at 1:30 the shot implies that Steven only just started living at that point.

So I think it's fair to amuse Greg raised Steven for most of his early life.

This short
I forgot the link

QUALITY

that thing should not be that color yet should it?

talk about QUALITY i wrote
"Steven only just started living at that point"
instead of "started living with the Gems at that point"

I figured out what you meant from watchign the vid

but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the ukulele plain until it got some berries smushed on it?

that part i'm not sure

but if your right then the animator probably didn't know/remember when reusing the ukulele asset

yeah I think it was early season one with the strawberry field

man if the consistency goes to shit I may stop watching, that the music and shipping are the only reasons I watch this show

no wait according to whats on anime flavor it was painted then

I just rewatched that part of the episode. (Serious Steven)

It seemed like it got dirty but the ukulele was always like that.

yup, guess the consistency is still good

Men can't be women and women cannot be men
Wanting to be a pedo or rapist is a 'badwrong feeling'

Grow up lad, kids have to be raised to their fullest potential and that means denial, punishment and self sacrifice. Kids generally shouldn't figure out cancerous things like gender and faggotry on their own because they are kids, and you are the parent, their guardian.

You fucking faglord faggot

Who said anything about trannies?

Get your head out of your ass and stop talking like you've got kids of your own. You tell a kid "No you can't do that" and they'll just want to do it more. You refuse you talk to them about it and they'll only get more curious.

Sitting your kid down when they are old enough and saying, "Hey, some guys like sucking dick and that's their own business" will do more good than denial, punishment, and self sacrifice.

Your idea of child rearing is so fucking absurd, that I'm not entirely sure you aren't just 'avin a giggle, m80.

It's a common tactic. They'll take an innocuous opposing statement then stretch it to the most retarded conclusion they can think of then accuse you of supporting it.

I feel like it should go without saying that pumping your kids full of cancerous hormones and other drugs that damage their body, and encouraging them to undergo mutilating surgery is bad parenting.

If you're ever a parent and your kid starts asking about these things, the last thing you want to do is accidentally push them towards rebelling to spite you.

Let them rebel by getting their ears pierced or getting a silly tattoo, but don't push them to become a heteronormativity scorning lunatic by not simply educating them.

If they think they need to chop up their genitals to be happy, then get them some therapy… And maybe let them know after they get better that most trannies don't get happier and the rest all kill themselves.

Butthurt nigger detected

I agree. It's wrong to indoctrinate children! so, no more kids at church.

Without fail.

if you're gonna take it that far you gotta pull the pledge of allegiance as well

What kind of bullshit is making a 6 year old swear a loyalty oath to the state anyways?

Fixed

Swap the gender of one and you'd have a pretty standard ancient cliché of the couple who are so comically sickeningly in love they have no regard for anyone else.

Though also a good point that from their perspective, they're used to being fused when they actually do stuff, and it's been a long, long time since they ever had to function as separate individuals, so of course they're likely not very good at it.

That sounds like commie talk. The only solution is totally-not-fascism-because-it's-got-america-on-it.

The men are typically shown to be helpless unless a woman is there to save them.

Given how much time has passed in the show, it would be a bit fair to at least let Steven able to handle some kind of monster on his own.

Well the only people with superpowers in the show are are female-presenting aliens, so

Seems like an accurate portrayal of lesbians to me.

SU secret redpill show?

The show is good.

The fag movement does literally want to destroy the "existing" (traditional) family structure at this point, though. The term "Nuclear Family" is never said in the mainstream media without a sneer.
The fag movement, however, is not the same thing as all fags.

So what remains?The opening?

Sorry to hurt your feelings lads but the statements applies to trannies just as much as faggots, which are one and the same these days.

What world are you on? What progressive house raised you? Kids need boundries and discipline. Being a cool dad pleases no one but yourself, when you are a parent (I bloody hope not) there are times you will put the foot down and you will be thanked for it when they are adults.

This laissez-faire faggotry encourages your kids to be raised and get values from outside sources. Like fag promoting Steven Universe, tranny accepting buzzfeed, goybook and so on.

Choose where you stand and draw the line, you are not a man if you can't do that.

Season 3, Episode 2 - "Gem Drill"
>Fuckin' finally!
>"They're back on Detroit Island, playing grab-ass while the real threat emerges!"
>The urine "female ejaculate" recedes from the drill, and Dottie sets about repositioning the drill for maximum pleasure devastation
>So, in summation, after all that build-up, it's fucking nothing.

I can't wait until this shit gets cancelled.

Nah, all that action adventure shit would have been a distraction away from the story. Indiana Jones says so.

the general is this way bruh

You people keep making these threads and you expect me to know which one is the current favorite?

the one saying "general" is most likely the general.
the one saying "I fucking hate this shit" is most likely the one where you're going to get called a faggot
learn to fucking read

So, if I'm reading that correctly, you're saying you release me from my promise and I can stop doing these?

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

My nigga.

The whole "resolution" of the clusterfuck was so goddamn lame, it felt like they were building up something great only to go "just kidding kek, let's hug and go back to MUH FEELINGS and townsfolk nobody cares about doing stupid shit".

Why would a thread labeled "I hate SU" lead to you getting called a faggot? If anything, that's a demonstration of good taste…

Unless you are talking about having more than one SU thread on Holla Forums at a time, in which case that is also understandable.

Faggot.

AHAHAHAAHA
no

As far as I'm concerned you still have to review 'til at least season 3 is over.

Watching Steven Universe is kinda like that scene in Trainspotting

On one hand, you're arm-deep in a shitty vat of hidden SJW ideologies, poorly written side-characters and half-baked "drama" storylines as you struggle to find something good in an episode.

But then…
When a really good episode comes along it's like you slip into a clear, serene bliss of a unique and fun sci-fi/slice of life overarching story, hints to future events that fans can speculate over and genuinely good characters (most of the time, anyway). Put all that on beautiful background art to a fucking awesome Jazz/Chiptune soundrack and that is what I love about the episodes.
Not to mention the hype as fuck fight scenes and fusions.

It's a double edged sword, is SU.

To be fair, the Japanese were honorary aryans because they worked to bring their race higher instead of degenerate it. That's sort of what he's going for, I think: keeping x race pure.
Except dindus. We're fucked beyond saving.

Yeah but is it's message that lesbians are all immature self absorbed morons?
Because that was what I got from that episode.

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting that Rubys are supposed to be "female"? This episode in particular because they reminded me of the Matsus from Osomatsu-san for some reason but even in the past, half of the time I didn't even see Ruby and Sapphire as lesbians because Ruby looks so male.

So in this metaphor the good parts of SU are opiate suppositories and SU fans are heroin addicts?

Because that makes a lot of sense.

I didn't intend it that way.
But you know what, that works better than I thought it would.

I see.

Are you in charge of the painanon imgur album or is someone else? He hasn't updated it and I'm thinking of just making a new one with your new episode reviews if it isn't updated within a month.

Do what you've got to do. The last archiveanon did it longer than any of us had a right to expect. Just make sure you post the link so I can bookmark it, again.

If he hasn't updated anything by mid june I'll upload everything to a new imgur album and link it here.

Jesus Christ.

I kind of feel this too. They're supposed to be female but they all look like male dwarfs to me.

If Ruby was a dude then someone would be parading the couple around as "a bastion of sanity in a world of insane lesbians." it would still be a shittily-written couple though and then everyone would argue about Garnet being a dickgirl.

They just keep proving them right over and over.

Jesus christ kill yourself.

You say this like its a bad thing. Do you know what anecdotes are? Do you understand why anecdotes aren't the same as factual evidence?
Of course not, you're a retard.

And here is where your wrong, again. I personally grew up living around blacks and other minorities. Went to school with them, worked with them, etc. I've probably met and socialized with more blacks than you or any of your SJW pals. That is why I believe that while there are some good ones, most of them are bad.

You know what's really ironic? Not having personal experience with blacks is usually what leads people to becoming leftist know-nothings like you.

Doesn't sound like I'm the one who's mad.

absolutely stellar comeback

hello everyone! I am a newfag, and this is my first post on Holla Forums :D

welcome to the site newgag!

I'm sure you'll fit right in

soon we will be sharing our hyper skat collections

I'm sure that's why you came after all

It's okay user, 90% of this board is newfags. Especially me

You forgot that Sadie and Connie both took on gem monsters and won. All Steven has ever done is hold up his shield and bubbles. I'm not expecting him to be Captain America but, come the fuck on man!

Yeah the fact that humans can so easily defeat these gem monsters really triggers me. Also Connie and Sadie worst characters on the show. I don't know why I keep watching this crap. I guess what said basically applies to me.

no, just typical liberal self-awareness.

Haha, the internet has to be littered with the safe-spaces of ideology!

>I personally grew up living around blacks and other minorities.
>Not having personal experience with blacks

Implying implications lol.

no, he kinda showed you why your claim was irrelevant and then refuted it.
spewing memes isn't going to win your argument, faggot.

you should still lurk more newfriend

woops, directed at this

What? I'm not that user he was replying to.
I just wanted to point out the irony.

i stopped watching this show a long time ago but still swing by these threads for pictures like this

Homosexuality isn't normal, and yes it being pushed is part of why there are so many faggots and dykes today. Homosexuals are perverted sad people.

"Middle-ground" faggots are always the funniest people. I'm glad you managed to find a way to feel better than everybody else.

As opposed to you, who I am sure are extremely successful and have entirely normal sexual tastes

This guy gets it, but I think it's worth pointing out that many of them were (and still are) victims of abuse who never knew better to begin with. Most of them deserve our pity more than our loathing. Most of them.

Other things that are not normal:
Blowjobs
Anal sex
Any form of sex that does not cause impregnation

Other other things that are not normal:
>Extreme promiscuity by both partners even when one is legally "married"

My moms are pretty happy and I don't think either of them are as perverted as I am.

Are you that guy who went full 'tism on that swfchan thread?

also
Nigger this is basic

How people can watch this shit? That's the most anti-aesthetic piece of turd since Simpsons without the good jokes.

Who should we vote instead, Schlomo?

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Seriously kill yourself.

WHO

SHOULD

WE

VOTE

FOR

INSTEAD

SCHLOMO?

You know what's even weirder?
Consider that while ruby&sapphire/garnet are "controversial" to us because two small lesbians, they are controversial to Homeworld for exactly opposite reasons - they are a hetero-gematic fusion, which is a taboo, while homo-gematic fusions are perfectly normal to everybody

Whatever, Holla Forums

I don't speak tumblr, can you use layman terms instead?

Vote for who you want, dumbass.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

gematic is a completely made up word I just conceived while writing this post' and it's supposed to refer to Gems.
I'm pretty sure you understand what "homo" and "hetero" mean.

Ah c'mon user,homos are the same shit as pedo,necro,zoo -phile, it was accepted just because "adult can consent lol".
The problem is they are spreading to every fucking medium,making it seems normal when in reality it, and since kids who usually get abused,majority of gays,try to escape their abuse,what they find?TV,comics,games,writings,Tumblr,full of fags that say "it's all normal,be proud fag,you are better than anyone else",when instead you could find fix it with therapy,especially those with abuse but there are some who,according to some studies,are a genetic problem.
Without forgetting that their lifestyle has an impact on everyone else,especially thanks to the fact a good chunk of them have AIDS,and actively spread it being fucking biological weapons.
Also comparing blowjobs to homosexuality is a pretty shit comparison,i would equate them to obese people:they can consent to eat shit,they are a strain on the system,give tons of problems to other people,influence youngs,and created fat pride because it's normal being a hamplanet

Not to say we should gas the gays,gender war now,just don't create safespaces,gay bar,representation in the media,adopting,etc.
They exist,we can't and shouldn't kill them,we will tolerate them,give them the right to live together as partner, and keep their shit in their house and everything will be done with pity in our eyes and contempt in our heart.

INTERRACIAL

Fucking hell the day Adventure Time and SU are trashed can't come soon enough.

You have to be 18 to post here.

So a tumblr word?

Latinizations for the Greek words for "same" and "different" respectively.

I'm 72,went to Vietnam and i can only light the trauma by watching cartoons for little kids.
What you gonna do,fag?

Stopped reading there.

Because as we all know, all words in all languages were created by god and given to us in holy dictionaries.
Tumblr is the only vile place on earth that decided to blaspheme against that scripture and used vile magics to forge their own forbidden words.

Probably get her PTSD triggered harder than a Saigon survivor.

Maybe you should learn how to type like an educated human being, you old dipshit.

No. Just most of them are created with a meaning.

The word he created has a meaning.
In fact, every word has a meaning. That's sort of why we use them.
Do you even think before you post or are you just trying to look cool?

That sure doesn't look like tumblr….

>racism
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

If it's abuse you can't really eradicate it like Polio.
If it's genetic,we have to find the right gene,then screen every fucking one and then proceed with eugenics,which will probably cost too much.
There are gay who can live an hetero life without problem,some can get fixed with therapy,especially if caught young.etc. If they resist the new norms,kill them all.

I was too young in Nam son,they gave me a rifle and nothing all.I used my grammar book to clean my ass instead of those fucking leaves.Best idea ever,never got a rash like my friends

I didn't say it had a good meaning.

Guys, I think I figured out what the problem is.
user simply smeared tumblr all over his glasses last time he was there, and did not clean them afterwards. Now he thinks that everything around him is tumblr.

Why do I even bother posting nowadays?

Maybe you should give 4chan a second try? Despite its notoriety I heard its a very friendly and diverse environment full of respectful mods tending to remove all offensive and hateful content.

Yeah, but it's full of dipshits like you, so I think I'll avoid it.

I'm pretty sure you can give us a first-hand review.

"Meaning" implies reference to an object or a defined abstract, not one's emotionally disturbed state of being due to hurt feefees well there is, but we collectively refer to those as "being insane with extra batshit in the bellfry".

What have we told about using non-offensive swearwords?

It does, but the word also means more than that.
Just because the word has a meaning you don't like doesn't mean it's devoid of it.

How do you define a "defined abstract"?
I'm pretty sure that no matter how illogical one's state of mind can be, it can still be represented by a collection of concepts, which can be referenced by a word.

Well those are all the credentials I need to see

It is devoid of it when you use redefine it liberally and constantly to apply a negative attribute onto something.

"Racist" for example is everything a libshit might disagree with.

Like cuck?

Being there since 2007 instead of coming from reddit, yeah I probably can.

Nope. Cuck refers specifically to emasculated betas that wish to see their genetic heritage extinct, either by personally inflicted infidelity of their spouse or by enabling the extinction of their tribe. Just because of its versatility from personal to a political insult without altering its context it is so catchy. ;^)

see in your own words:

Language evolves and so does the meaning of the words. As long as you don't overstretch the commonly accepted definition and don't use it completely arbitrarily it's fine that its context was slightly altered by hyperbolic or slightly metaphorical use since Shakespearean times.

As a matter of fact it's context is so easy and intuitive to catch that even a female Mudslime can grasp it.

That's not me.

Are you guy from this thread though?
swfchan.org/8754/

Nope i don't go on swfchan(but thanks for linking that)

Trump it is.

Underrated post

Apparently the Midget Lesbians are "controversial" on earth because Midget Lesbians… but in Garnet's backstory the homeworld don't allow fusing between two DIFFERENT gems, rather the same Gem type, which almost feels like Homework is against "heterosexuality" in technicality.

That show is even worse cancer than MLP and Legend of Korra. At least the previous two did not have a complete disregard for aesthetics or the concept of cuteness.

No, it is clearly because they are against gem-mixing, like each gem is a different "race" on the planet or something. I guess then that gem/human is the equivalent of bestiality for the hyper-advanced alien species. That was why they were so disgusted when they first saw Steven.

So essentially Steven is an abomination and his mother is the gem version of Mr.Hands.

Well, why not both and let's just call it "Gems against Degeneracy?"

Because there is no analog for men, they are all like hermaphrodites or something.

Yeah, just like every Steven Universe fan over the age of 15.

not him but you should at least once in a while, it's a great archive for the old stuff

swfchan.com/29/141385/?When you fall from grace, it's a long way down.swf

AHAHAHAHA! So assravaged by Holla Forums the shill flees to Holla Forums thinking they will be more malleable, only to be blown the fuck out by that same infuriating question.

lel

Nope. So silenced by Holla Forums mods that he is forced to go to another board to voice his dissatisfaction over blatant censorship of his views which go contrary to the moderator enforced narrative.

look 8ch is Holla Forums territory.
I'm not saying it's good or bad but that is how it is.
go to /midpol/ or something

damn right it is

and I'll take that over a tumblr and forums and 4chan any day

This episode is the best reason to drop this fucking show. What a shit finale

I'm not seeing any mods ban me for disagreeing with the guy, so I guess this isn't Holla Forums territory after all. That's too bad. Things would be so much simpler if we could all just agree with whoever is calling themselves Holla Forums today.

I wish I could ban you and every other poster who turns every thread into a Holla Forums vs. anti-Holla Forums thread.

makes sense. it's like the nemekians from DBZ

Where are you faggots complaining when it just gets turned into a Holla Forums thread?

Why would I need to do that when plenty of you faggots do that already?

Degemeracy.

Hello pedo

That's why we had bullies. They kicked the shit out of you if you tried to be a panmetrostarfantasexual

Neither Holla Forums is banning you for disagreeing. They are banning you over spamming the same discredited shillery over and over.

You just explained all that hypocritical moral panic over bullying in the media.

There's a fucking reason homos were stoned by Muslims, burnt by Christians, bogged by Germanics and executed even by fucking Greeks if they did not follow specific pederast etiquette.

Homosexuality is a mental illness histrionic personality disorder on steroids that is corrosive of both character and society.

Do you see many straight-pride parades full of semi-naked people engaging in suggestive acts?

Conservatism and homosexuality aren't mutually exclusive. I thought we were living in a post-Milo era.

honestly, most fags i've seen are libtards because muh-lgbtqlmnop

i know a couple that are right of center, though

mein gott

he calls Trump daddy in a sexual way

I believe you. The reason for that is because you were corrupted by their unnatural, Jewish love.

The SJWs make the same excuses for shutting up contrarian views. You guys are just hypocrites who don't believe in free speech when it doesn't favor your agenda.

theres that word agaiin

Leader of the Gems and lately been putting the gems in there place… Not to mention his gem Harem with Lapis and Peridot
Connie… LOL
Owns his own business and raises his son for 10 years on his own.
More like built him a home and had magic gems train his son to use magic

what i I told you no one cares except shills who wish to change things they don't like

Steven has a boyfriend now?

That can be good sometimes. Just like I don't like the spambot in the TFS thread, or when /a/ comes and spams about how superior anime is.
No one here likes when you fucking Holla Forumslacks come in and start raving about your political agenda. You should be banned just for spamming your bullshit, since it usually has very little to do with actual comics anyway.

Not caring wont make your hypocrisy go away.

Painanon here.

It is with not a little regret (and I'm not going to lie, a smidgen of relief) that I will not be able to continue the reviews of your Lesbian Mineral Cuck-Training videos. For reasons that I don't want to go into, I'll be needing most of my time to deal with a health issue and won't be able to contribute around here until it's resolved.

You guys are sick in the head for watching this shit, but I love you, anyway. I'm afraid I won't be seeing your replies, but I know you guys well enough to know that you have good hearts and will only wish me the best while calling me a faggot. There may come a day where I can return where I left off, and, if I can, I'll try to catch up. If not, it's been an honor and a privilege telling you people how much I detest this fucking show.

Godspeed, folks, and may Becky finally write an episode that isn't pants-on-head retarded.

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for providing us with tons of entertainment, even though you really didn't have to fulfill your promise on an anonymous imageboard you fucking faggot. Hope you resolve your health issue.

EXCUSES EXCUSES
get well soon

this seems familiar.

is this the birth of a new _JK_?

painanon and QC editfag are the same person

Hope you get through your health issues

Holy shit hope you're alright.

God bless you user. Get well soon.

So… are Painanon, the first editfag and Storyteller user the same autist or they all got medical problems at the same time by pure coincidence ?

They're all the same guy

Are we trying to heal him or drive his blood pressure through the roof?

I realize not everyone gets the same recommendations and that I've done this to myself