Last day at work prank

I am working as a gass station atendant and it is my last day at work. I am working night/closing shift. Reccomend me some pranks to pull.

Do you have salt? Are you filling up the tanks? You know what to do op.

Attach pieces of flint to the nozzle holster

Shit your pants.
Alternatively, talk in an accent the whole day.

salt? sugar is more effective

Bleach is best.

I am no expert on this, sugar it is

'best'? I'd say a match. Good luck with that one op.

Sugar doesn't do much of anything. It doesn't dissolve in gasoline, and what little that is sucked in would be caught by the fuel filter. Now, water could ruin someones day causing stalling, bucking, rust or corrosion (over time of course).

Kill every human being that stops for gas until the police show up.

. . . Then kill the cops

but what does not get caught in fuel filter will get heated and turn into caramel and bake in on valves

kill yourself

that will really get them

???

It'll be a win win

Also, fuck you.
because that's why.

Dress up in black, make a belt out of road flares and run into the gas station during morning rush hour and scream allah akbar!

Go to work, make a post on here asking us what you should do and then sit around in your booth playing with your dick all night and don't repost or go through with any suggestions. That'll be great.

Put a shitload of boron carbide in the fuel.

OP here, in the end I didn't do anything. I kinda wish I had switched around all the 'drawers' in the freezers/refrigerators containing various different hamburgers and sausages.

Well, scratch that. I actually did it. Went down there, at 3:45 at night and switched around all the drawers.

Congratulations.

you sick fucko

I have no reason to doubt you OP

blow up the gas station

Do nothing and get a decent recommendation from your boss?