Is it too late to turn the tide?

I don't want to sound like a defeatist but everything just seems too far gone.

It seems like our enemies have every angle covered. There is literally no way we can resist. What the fuck will the state of our countries be in 2050? Are we looking at a South Africa scenario where whites are murdered in their home and it's seen as justified retribution for all the evil white colonialism of the past because that scenario looks very possible. There won't be a multicultural melting pot we all know that. Once they have the upper hand they WILL come for vengeance and there will be blood and I'll doubt there'll be a much of a fight because we've become so passive.

So what's the solution? It feels rough trying to go about a normal life with an impending sense of doom in the back of my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aT_3fHc0alA&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have this type of thread everyday, aren't you kikes getting tired from this shit? It doesn't work and never will.

So according to Holla Forums free speech only applies to optimism?

Get fucked.

It's only natural, whites are being led by the extremely beta leaders, all trained by the best jewish trainers.

Fuck off. Don't feed this shit thread.

kanae a shit

Why? I just want an honest conversation.

holy shit, this thread shows how much of a jerkcircle Holla Forums has become

Too late

We will never die out.

Based on what?

take this shit to 4chan, OP

It is. The only solution now would be purges. Other than that you could get together with a bunch of like minded individuals and go start your own private settlement somewhere

Where there's life, there's hope. Despair is a sin (in Christian and in pagan belief - D&C shills fuck off before you even start) for a reason.

Worst case scenario is South Africa in the northern hemisphere, aided and abetted by a traitor class. Best case scenario is a long, dirty kulturkampf to get the degenerates back into their containment zones. No path we have left is going to be smooth or easy.

But that's no reason to throw your hands in the air and whine "Oh, what's the point?" It's a reason to start planning, raising awareness, and above all organising a group of like-minded friends to protect what is yours.

A true man sees that shit's fucked, and starts to fix what he can.

And do what though?

How can you do that today though? Land is expensive as fuck (where I live anyway) and it's not like it'll be my own free micronation. I'm still at the mercy of the state and they will clamp down and intervene if they don't like what's going on.

Yes everything is lost.
Time to move on an find a new board.
>>>/reddit/

Fine. Skirt around the issue then you ignorant pleb. Go watch grown men LARP medieaval knights or something. Pretend there isn't a problem. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Ignore the other faggots in this thread. It's not too late, and it never will be. Our people have been in seemingly hopeless situations many, many times, yet they emerged victorious every single time.

But don't forget that you are also a part of this. Every one of us is. If you want to save the white people, start preparing now. Improve your body, mind and soul. And when the time comes, be ready to act.

It's not working Holla Forums, it's not working

Read The Lord of the Rings.

When asked about his work Tolkien said. It is not a fantasy. It is the truth.

Now watch this and man the fuck up white man. youtube.com/watch?v=aT_3fHc0alA&app=desktop

Most likely the west will degenerate until it collapses and whites become a small minority. Eastern europe and russia will always be white.

Taking the identity politics bait.
Demographics isn't everything you moron. White victory will come when white culture is properly valued, aspired to, and emulated by all. Not when we simply have more people than the shitskins. Nobody is saying numbers don't matter; you're getting BTFO itt because you think all that matter is numbers. Culture, technology, and wealth are force multipliers. Get a fucking clue you kike faggot.

Delusional fucking moron.

Do not worry, we will have powerful allies when ww3 commences

We will not die out

more like eurasian off-white

what's hilarious about alleged "demoralization" threads is not the op and their posts, but how actually demoralizing they are in their responses from Holla Forumslacks

notice how most of these threads don't actually seem shill like, and are raising pertinent questions about what to do and how to respond

notice Holla Forums's almost unanimous response in such threads is to call people demoralizers, jidf, shill, etc.

it's almost as if Holla Forums has no actual plan to deal with potential problems down the line that isn't completely delusional like this post that pretty much says nothing at all in terms of plans, but some ludicrous inner-essential edge that us europeans have that will propel us to victory (we be marvel superheros!)

the jews and leftists reading these threads must be laughing their asses off at how pathetically non-threatening we are to their aspirations and power

i hope to god actual rightists IRL have better plans, because if Holla Forums is any indication we are fucked

An hero

You've not been censored leftycuck