youtube.com/watch?v=uy3BQmEo6x0

NA
youtube.com/channel/UC8ovCIS6NpgGikjUGw3K--w

National Action Speak in Rochdale
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_SBQhVIIYI

National Action Speech at NWI Demonstration in Blackpool
youtube.com/watch?v=ziV6JePZeB4

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=6JJw-ntEG_0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36167852
thetimes.co.uk/article/police-try-to-keep-rapist-secret-in-row-over-rights-bf6gg5w59
twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/728926558451318785
strawpoll.me/10154319
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/stalker-who-made-bus-drivers-7920434
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/128217
thetimes.co.uk/article/96a8c268-13bd-11e6-bd58-7e24c8a47b2d
poal.me/oqhmxz
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-thug-who-chanted-allah-7915998
archive.is/C9E9g
archive.is/vfzVH
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sadiq-khan-launches-attack-jeremy-7921156
strawpoll.me/10154319/r
run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/07/whites-need-not-apply-bbc-advertises-black-asian-minority-positions/
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/07/blood-libel-is-back-and-this-time-its-not-little-kids/
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578888/Navy-officer-trained-British-college-joins-ISIS.html
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=OkhX7TnsEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=6GHb4nb5o4g
youtube.com/watch?v=bTqfl4-ekuc
youtube.com/watch?v=feq8W8b2dvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578384/Boyfriend-35-acted-human-shield-girlfriend-young-son-shot-point-blank-range-bus.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578287/Sex-offence-cases-half-crown-court-time-Long-trials-involving-mobile-phone-evidence-straining-criminal-justice-system.html
twitter.com/virgehall
youtube.com/watch?v=UvSwgl-8qnc
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/13/trolls-trampling-political-discourse-abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=0iH8i6QhTM8
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1462656579695.webm
twitter.com/completelymoral
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575614/Introducing-London-s-Muslim-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-bus-driver-s-son-human-rights-lawyer-dogged-links-extremists-claims-moderate-loves-manicures-wooed-wife-McDonald-s.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578308/Far-right-Britain-candidate-claims-turned-Sadiq-Khan-London-s-Muslim-mayor-s-vile-man-not-s-racist.html
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/based-na
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UGNFUIiV4
facebook.com/godsaveourgraciousmeme/photos/a.874467439241137.1073741828.874466149241266/1141242365896975/?type=3&theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4icm0j/david_lammy_says_we_fought_ww2_for_the_european/d2x74at
newobserveronline.com/russia-offers-free-land-foreigners/
filmon.com/channel/bbc-one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Helly_Aa
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3579103/Think-extremism-s-crime-ll-change-mind-come-YOU.html
poal.me/w5c3q8
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/bbc-pressure-leads-paxman-to-bin-article-criticising-eu-5f2nmxd8s
poal.me/fs40jw
strawpoll.me/10090114
strawpoll.me/10090194
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rapist-who-masqueraded-devout-muslim-7922102
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html
twitter.com/ChInsUmerKhan
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/05/moroccan-consul-called-in-over-ede-riots/
youtube.com/watch?&v=rcEZ27hsH38
youtube.com/watch?&v=600eP9_KREk
youtube.com/watch?v=VEdHdHMc8Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew lad

BASED

Home sweet home? Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND to resettle in Russia
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

>population is full of Eurasian gooks as illustrated by this video: youtube.com/watch?v=6JJw-ntEG_0

Bongs, why aren't you going there? You could make anime real for yourself, just settle there, get a local gf, and dress her up as a schoolgirl.

Russian is hell to learn m8

Swore I'd die for England, I couldn't bear to see it collapse without a fight.

civic nationalists getting BTFO. National action making it so Brit pol can rejoin regular pol cucks are banished

WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME LADS?

Only available to Russian expats. The Embassy said today. The women ion that part of Russia are particularly fit and the scenery nice. However the roads and cities are a bit shabby to say the least

literallywho

that some kind of tranny, lad?

I don't even know her name lad i just know she's the most beautiful girl i ever saw

Just because she has a nob doesn't make her a tranny lad

so, where did all the brits go? can this really be called brit/pol/ anymore?

Lad I can fap to trannies but I would never touch one. smh tbh

BASED NA AND ITS RACE MIXING MEMBERSHIP

DON'T WORRY LAD YOU CAN FIND A LITHUANIAN BIRD TO SHARE AROUND THE GROUP LAD

that feel when no potato gf

Faggot detected.

Imagine all the shoes she'd boil for your dinner lad. Glorious.

does Adam post here any more?

Is this love, lads?

I'm here lad.
They're Aussies mate, trolling Aussies. Usually I'd welcome AUSNZCAN but lately they've done nothing but shit-post.

No, it's autism

I know a group that can help though lad. National Action were set up for just this kind of crisis.

We going to take back the streets, lad?

They've died on WW2 fields.

lmao

It's the banter brigade lad. You know where we've come from lmao

wow so deep and edgy! lmao

NA are so moronic though lads

If by *take back* you mean beat off to and by "the streets" you mean Ginnie, then yes. Yes in deed.

Today will be a good day for Nazi Larping.

What a fucking bully

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36167852
thetimes.co.uk/article/police-try-to-keep-rapist-secret-in-row-over-rights-bf6gg5w59

Had no idea NA members were so high up in the police. (^:

I don't masturbate to Virginia, lad. I just love her.

lel
twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/728926558451318785

Why are they even letting sex offenders move to this country?

His baby faced looks are what drove him to cuckoldry.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE US A BULLY THEN!

What does this mean, lad?

Lad, you should just have sex with your girlfriend or wife.
You know, that attractive woman who fell in lo e with your personality and finds you alluring

filtered

I WANT A BULLY TO TAKE HOME AND PUT UP MY BUM BUM!

Oooo she's fit lad. How big's her cock?

Upstairs jumping around and listening to normie tier shit

Fuck my life

die

You making fun of me, lad?

Just get a broom, lad.

filtered along with your foreign friends from
>>>/politics/ get out of Brit/pol/ shill

Maybe lad

Banter used to be our way of life lads
We've become a safe space

MOST IMPORTANT POLL IN THE HISTORY OF BRIT/POL/
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319
strawpoll.me/10154319

BASED /POLITICS/ IS THE LAST BASTION OF THE BRITISH RACE

how did you know I lied, lad?

No. It's boring divisive and fucking ridiculous. You've got a million boards you can shitpost on. It's people like you that ruin the reputation of Britain and it's people all over the world. Fuck off and stay fucked off. Just hang yourself. We need this board to organise against Brexit and discuss politics. You can't have it so you decide your going to break it instead. Have a fucking word with yourselves..

Cheers /politics/

lad i'm not going to any other boards i caaahnt be faaahkt

lmao smh tbh fam truuuuu

whoa what did I do?

Owen looking pozzed up and ready to hit the streets of London.

YOU'RE WELCOME AUTISTIC MAN CHILD WHO CAN'T GET HIS OWN WAY ON AN AUTISTIC IMAGEBOARD!

This. Never been to /politics/

you started it lad

What?

It's time to end racism and set up interracial breeding camps :^)

Why doesn't he get a job for the BBC he never leaves

This IS our reputation you dickhead. Look at how banterous our WW2 songs were compared to those of Nazi Germany lad

Just fuck off you colossal faggot.

1 minute in and he brings up 2016

It's barely been a day and already the Queen is wearing a hijab.
London Has Fallen

Hes the Alex Jones of leftism

The interracial breeding grounds must be built

Then he'd be part of the "establishment" which he already is but lets pretend he isn't a millionaire and the state doesn't agree with him on everything anyway.

He's so contemptible

Haha

She usually wear that, especially out in the countryside. It keeps her hair dry and her head warm.

Before Islam came along, headscarfs were just a normal piece of casual clothing for grannies on rainy days.

Yeah but people give him far more intellectual credit that Alex Jones could ever get.

Because these people are establishment lefties.

how could anyone think the BBC is right wing?

Cheery bus driver Imre Marton always had a smile and some chat for those boarding his No 32 service.

But Imre’s friendly nature made him the target of one ­obsessed customer’s infatuation.

Charlie Howells, 21, turned his life into a living hell by bombarding him with love notes and riding his route for hours on end.

She stalked Imre for THREE years, learning his timetable and turning up on his breaks.

Even when he transferred to ­escape her, she tracked him down.

And when he rejected Howells her behaviour became even more ­sinister. She opened Facebook accounts posing as Imre, threw water over him which he feared was acid and threatened to kill him.

Cops repeatedly told her to stop pestering Hungarian Imre but it had little effect.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/stalker-who-made-bus-drivers-7920434

The same reason people on bennies don't declare their part-time work, he's essentially conning the system.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/128217

Well done, Imre.

She looks more than alittle touched in the head to me.

would wife if she stopped being crazy.

Anyone got some new pics of her?

JUST
Jihadi fraudster who conned elderly victims out of more than £1m was spared deportation
thetimes.co.uk/article/96a8c268-13bd-11e6-bd58-7e24c8a47b2d

She looks like she has learning difficulties

Sort it out lads.

I wonder if she was a moral girl at uni?

UKIP poll:

poal.me/oqhmxz
poal.me/oqhmxz
poal.me/oqhmxz

lol you faggots have changed your tune

Some OC

so cute

wot?
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-thug-who-chanted-allah-7915998

I'm the lad with the pipe and believe me she was not.

Should take it to an American thread, would've been relevant here if it were the new mayor of Londonistan.

If i wasnt doing physics id seriously think about this. Could be a good opportunity to build a base and would be a brilliant challenge.

Why is she obsessed with being around apes?

Do tell lad?

I guess this makes all the Islamic grooming null and void then?

nice

SHe got gangbanged in a refugee camp tbh

I watched while the monkey one in the pic sang "old man river" while she done me with a strap on. You have to do that in the students union though tbh

got any pics of her, lad?

I'm 100% convinced this happened.

Please continue your legit tales.

Why are Yanks such cucks for wogs lads?

The Grauniad seems to think Khan is the most powerful muslim politician in the world apart from Barack Hussein and the Caliph himself, Erdogan

This other time we were playing ninja gaiden 4 which even the best ataku has never haired of and then we got so good we entered a korean gaming tournament. We bet the other team that if they won they could gangbang her. We lost. They went at it right there and the whole stadium was cheering and then joined in. She fucked six thousand fat chinks that night lad.

What

Orcs are cool though.

"Neo nazi"

Fucking hell, this is like getting arrested for saying Jimmy Saville is a pedo

What Labour can learn from my victory: we can’t ignore the things most voters want | Sadiq Khan
m8…most non voters want you gone because most Londoners [ 80% in fact ] didn't fucking vote for you therefore you have very little legitimacy if any. At all
archive.is/C9E9g

Fucking hell what a true sket.

Thank you for keeping us informed based user.

To be honest not everyone should vote, but 80% not voting? Jesus.

I voted against him for the based Jew.
TFW. I can't handle that Khan won.

KHAAAAAAAAN!

KTHopkins says she will run naked through London with Halal sausage up her bum
archive.is/vfzVH

It's weird mate, they genuinely think niggers are physically superior to whites.

Didn't most of Kenya's athletes get done for doping recently?

Yeah, but tbf, that's a pretty shitty newsrag.

That headline tho.

If only.

Funny story.
All those niggers who do well in things like running events?
All of them can have their ancestry traced back to a very specific valley in central Afria.

Well, I am sure they do on average beat us in some things, right? Like running. We can't really say that we are good because whites are, as I am sure there are some white ethnic groups that outperform us in certain things. Like aren't the strongmen contest winners from East Europe with some North Europeans?

Sadiq Khan launches attack on Jeremy Corbyn's Labour leadership
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sadiq-khan-launches-attack-jeremy-7921156

Source? This sounds really interesting.

Unless it's a joke, like the old classic. Black people are the best at running. What sport are white people best at? Shooting

What was the turnout?

White people are the best at running the olympics

Wow, why would you attack someone that sucks your cock?

My cousin tried telling me that, because a nigger was the fastest runner, white people are therefore not superior because a nigger beat them in one aspect.

Khan is a Labour insider
He really doesn't want Corbyn as leader because they will lose the next GE (even though he nominated him as a laff)

Interesting how basic moral ethics in journalism go out the window when you're fighting racism.

Putting the full name of an otherwise random member of the public and a photo of his face on a tabloid paper outing him as having molesting a 13 year old in 2006, because he attended an anti-Islam protest.

Another great example would be that 10-year-old child who was left identifiable in a BBC broadcast in the run up to the general election saying that he would vote for UKIP because he wanted to “get all the foreigners out of the country”

Saw it years back so can't remember where.
Could probably find it via google though

RESULTS ARE IN

Most of Brit/pol/ has never masturbated to Ginnie.

strawpoll.me/10154319/r

Gin-Gin, if you're reading this, you need to post more lewds on your twitter.

Into the memory hole it goes citizen.

I'm hoping that some antisemitic comment of his comes to light, forcing his expulsion from the Labour party while he is mayor.

It'd be delicious.

Or you could fuck off as clearly your campaign to derail this thread has failed repeatedly.

We could do that, we have the influence through social media.

I wish she could make a video, man. Just one.

Now we just need to find the comment…

wut? m8, I'm >(6), I've barely made any posts, and someone else brought up Ginnie first.

Anyone got the voice clip of Virginia sperging on that radio show?

She? I think you mean Douglas Chaudry of GCHQ forum manipulation

Also, my most succesful derailing was the Celt/pol/ fiasco a while back. Anyone here remember that?

Took me literally a minute to find this.
Sort of sheds light on it

run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php

When was that? There are no right wing celts.

Anything to defend shitskins right? As though a 50 year old marrying a 7 year old is the same shit. Of course under the law it is, because the law is designed by old men and old women.

I love these memes.

He's a guarded man I doubt he'll be dumb enough to go full snackbar unless expertly goaded. Imagine if someone did it on questiontime.

Memes, its pretty well documented lad. Where you not here?

The welsh are hilariously xenophobic.
Unless they live in cardiff where the urban environment quickly drives them insane.

Few months ago.

I posted as "Irate Celt" and tried to d&c the thread into those with celtic ancestry and without.

Devolved two threads into arguments about geneology and wherther or not being a "celt" is a legitamate thing or if they've mixed too much with anglo saxons.

Why would you do that lad?

I thought we'd be classed as irrelevant 20 somethings who think they're smarter than they actually are to the GCHQ.

Irrelevant.

Britons have remained the dominant ethnic group in the British isles since the last ice age.
Angles and Saxons didn't come over in large numbers and didn't mix much with the local populace they ruled over.
Anglo-saxons strictly speaking do not exist as an ethnic group, they're a Briton cultural group.

What does sexual contact mean? And I wonder if these people would have called a single Muslim a thug with that whole Rotherham thing and their general culture that is obvious for anyone to see.

Not defending a paedo though tbh.

I was here, lad. And it made me cry. But I'm sure she'll post a video to prove she is real eventually.

Entertainment initially, but after I started the fire, it got out of hand. Someone else even created a "celt/pol/" thread.

It was a valuable and terrifying lesson in how easy it is to d&c and shill a thread into oblivion.

Oh please god no, not again…

Pretty sure one of us will grow up to get verbally abused in a Mcdonalds at 3 am by a Pakistani man and hit him.

That racist attack would warrant monitoring .

Hope not hate and the like certainly watch groups like us or else they wouldn't have information on NA, EDL members

We do really good in strongman mate, especially now we have Eddie Hall representing us (currently holds the deadlift world record, I believe)

Has anyone ever worked out his obsession with mixed-race marriages and reminding us that we have the highest levels of them in Europe?

then again, isn't that because whites have shorter limbs?

Do you think they look at the info we dig up and question or are they simply there because they enjoy being the boot and were selected as such.

Priti Patel is my Pakifu tbh

I wish i ran a university department so i could commission studies to see if there is a correlation with low test males and left wing politics.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/07/whites-need-not-apply-bbc-advertises-black-asian-minority-positions/

They were talking about this on reddit's UK board the other day. Does virginia lurk reddit?

I'm sure there's more to it than that but I'm no geneticist. My point being that by far and large whites beat blacks in physicality yet the Yanks are brainwashed to believe the opposite.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with (((them))).

I thought most of reddit banned breibart

R/europe did

Owen is our IBG activist. He'd like nothing more than to see white women breed with non whites in interracial breeding grounds. White men will be allowed to watch but not partake.

It's natural for him to bring it up in daily chats with twitter people.

We really need to start commenting on his videos again lads.

Does she lurk here, still?

Really? I get that Breitbart have an obvious right wing and anti-immigration bias, but isn't that good in a world where the vast majority is the opposite?

Maybe it's more to it, but leverage does a lot when it comes to weightlifting.

Also, pretty sure blacks got better eyesight and faster movement. They also got stronger bones than use, which ironically makes them heavier in water and thus worse swimmers.

Just burnt my tongue on my stewed rhubarb lads

therightstuff.biz/2016/05/07/blood-libel-is-back-and-this-time-its-not-little-kids/

Jews

Sucks lad, your meal and rest of the day ruined.

Why is Molyneux on the right side there?

Someone that invested in the fantasy over the reality will only be shattered when he sees the fruit of his labours. When he sees the suffering he has supported and validated he'll shatter into a million pieces. Then we will use new insane berserker owen as a shocktrooper in our war to retake Europe from the caliphate.

That's aborigines.

I'm sure they're faster unless the theory from earlier ITT holds water.

Thicker bones which have less regenerative ability.

It's their "donate" button

It's referencing his "one fucking dollar" donation rant from a while back

It's a reference to Molyneux asking for donations.

This tbh. It's not even funny or original, just shitposting spergs that could be posted anywhere. The only reason it's done here is to deliberately fuck things up, annoy, derail and d&c for their own amusement. They know fine well it's not 'banter' (acting like a degenerate sperg retard is not banter) and actually has a malicious intent, for teh lulz.

We were talking about that here the other day.

Suicide Poz Brigade

Muslims afraid to touch him.

You sure, lad? I can swear I heard it about blacks. As for the bones thing I don't know.

lel

The man's obsessed, he has a genuine cuckold fetish or something I'm sure, it's not just a meme.

We'll lube them up with Bacon grease. Fight muslim rape with gay western pork rape.

Sorry gay western pozzed pork rape.

This guy is such a fucking pundit
What has the death penalty got to do with interracial marriage????

Sometimes normie memes are pretty good tbh

Each poz brigadier containing enough c4 in his ruined rectum to level a city block.

About as much as apples have with oranges.

Aye, I recall it because some lefty flaunted it as proof of their being better than whites.

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

If you don't have the correct views about them you're an evil right winger.

I've always wondered why we don't just tie a gammon steak to little girls as an anti-Ahmed device.

Damn, that's actually quite impressive unless it's overhyped. All it does is just prove that we're different though, something I am sure that lefty would disagree with.

They may live for nothing but the bathhouse but they'll goddamn well die for something greater than themselves.

I think the gaammon would start to rot after a while.

Is it true that getting and keeping a shotgun is something that's hard to do?

Just had a horrendous flashback to Channel 4

Unless you live on a farm or are part of a gun club.

I doubt it'd be allowed anywhere in any city though.

What does being part of a gun club require you to do?

Molyneux is a cult leader.

We could always vacuum pack and sterilise it with heat and radiation.

As long as the packs got an easy open tab, it should be fine.

Judging by his last video Liz, I'd be glad if he was. He's going to save us.

Who cares if he is? Recently he's been a redpill machine

GAS LONDON
RACE WAR NOW

wew

You could just get a live piglet.

I just thought of something could we conceivable get a large number of pigs and then have a pig drive through Brafordstani or somewhere?

His breakdown over the Londn mayoral elections was especially fun to watch. I just wonder if those were genuine tears welling.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578888/Navy-officer-trained-British-college-joins-ISIS.html

Can someone screenshot this

Its a fucking goldmine on how diversity should stop at the Army

How does he get away with these videos? Doesn't he live in Canada?

Posting essential Molycore.

youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

youtube.com/watch?v=OkhX7TnsEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=6GHb4nb5o4g
youtube.com/watch?v=bTqfl4-ekuc
youtube.com/watch?v=feq8W8b2dvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Interesting point actually.

He's got a far few views and a proper business set up, so I doubt it's just that he's flying under the radar, like Manlet Wews.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

What happened to him is he still having trouble hacking the banter?

kek

Give em all the rope, 99% of pakis dead, the few dead weight whites gone too. The only one with a bit of sense on this issue is curry bitch Priti Patel.

Hey Liz, out of interest, do you get paid by the post, by the hour or by number of responses?

Don't want to directly respond unless it's the last one. You know who you are.

I said recently you cretin, you posted a video from two years ago. Once he gets back to his ancap bullshit we can disregard him, but right now he's fundamentally on our side on specific issues.

Also, I didn't say he was red pilled, I said he was giving out redpils.

Your daughter comes out as lesbian. What do you do, lads?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578384/Boyfriend-35-acted-human-shield-girlfriend-young-son-shot-point-blank-range-bus.html

BULLET CUCK

Laugh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEETSOCS OUT!

For the love of God and all that is decent, stop this cancer.

Well my muslim mate suggested beating them straight again and killing them if that doesn't work.

You know exactly what to do, lad.

Wait, there are people that actually follow that guy?

lel

Stephen "no wars in Western Europe between 1815 and 1914" Molynuex is a joke.

Don't make me drag you out of your house and unto the street and put a weapon in your hand, lad. Join us.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578287/Sex-offence-cases-half-crown-court-time-Long-trials-involving-mobile-phone-evidence-straining-criminal-justice-system.html

Sex offence cases now take up half of all crown court time: Long trials involving mobile phone evidence are straining the criminal justice system

What a degenerate age we live in.

Literally why im conflicted on having childen

Left wing propaganda is everywhere, it can't be escaped and raising her to be full Holla Forums would just make her social life difficult as she'd be surrounded by people who take the BBC as gospel

Proof that to a man a bullet for regular sex is better than giving up his own production.

not an argument :^)

- Stephen Monlyneux

Then secure a future for white children, dummy.

Welldone you've proven you have critical thinking faculties now fuck off.

oh lad

Did you make a typo, lad, or am I retarded?

In the filename?

I did and couldn't be arsed to correct it.

Its 2016 and thats a reality imagine 2036

THE PROGRESS

Oh, now I get it. You were threatening us with it? Because I want Ginnieposting, which is why I was confused.

What do?

Let your kid cuck you or ruin your life forever by beating her and.

LADS

Your mistake was redpilling her. Just raise her tbh.

It's intentional.

What would you call a bunch of people posting rare Ginnies ;)

I don't know, lad. I love Virginia.

A derailed thread?

Shoo Shoo Gin Gin

WESTERN CIVILISATION CALLS FOR YOUR AID

WILL YOU HEED THE CALL

t. based Moly

How do I stop lusting for her, lads? It's not moral.

Ginnieposting. Duh.

The point of the image is that if people want to stop me from Ginnieposting, they have to Ginniepost themselves.

It;s the perfect thread derailment strategy.

And yes, I'm back. ANGLOCUCKS OUT!!

you fap

You trying to make me fap, lad? That's kind of gay tbh.

I do not care one way or the other about almost all of that post.

Why does whe have mental illness eyes?

Just do it

Little bit of OC. Not sure if the ISIS badge/flag is too much.

Sorry to interrupt this cancerously derailed thread.

And this is why I'm winning. I can post my strategies up in plain sight and people still sall for them.

Adds an extra layer of percieved challenge and entertainment value for me, tbh.

Just look. The thread has degenerated from vauge political discussion to wanking over Brietbarts intern.

Already had that one, lad. Find a rare one and I might do it.

Can anyone here redpill me on Ginny? Ethnicity, family life, schooling etc

Trips seal the sweet OC deal

The ISIS badge lets you know that he's not fighting to retake London. It's very good OC user, good job.

Some tranny next subject.

Damn, that's a long list, lad. Not sure if I remember it all.

look around her twitter.
twitter.com/virgehall

Wasn't she a half jewish Albanian (who was born in the UK).

And I still don't care, the genious of this place is I can leave and come back as conversation becomes less or more interesting.

Why does she pretend to be a friendless shut in?

She's a woman.

She can go anywhere she wants. She just spreads her legs and she'll fly into society.

Good for you, but minor thread derailment is what I enjoy.

Posting my tactics just makes it more of a challenge.

And Japanese and Irish if I'm not mistaken.

I think we all know the reason for that.

>tfw Ginnie and ttpw are the same person.

Have you seen anyone actively or even passively giving a fuck so far?

It's entirely possibly that she's faking being a shut-in, or she's really dense and not discovered her ability to exploit males, (or actually rather moral).

No.

Hence why I said perceived difficulty in one of my posts.

kind of like this. The post below is a screamer. DO NOT CLICK IT!

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoII.me/44342
strawpoII.me/44342
strawpoII.me/44342
strawpoII.me/44342

Why is Brit/pol/ so full of terrible posting? I quit Brit/pol/ months ago because of this and it still hasn't subsided when I come back. No wonder all of our trip-posters left.

She's just using this place to help meet here Brietbart article quota and we're the demogrphic she panders to. It helps that she doesn't look bad and has her own personal shitposter.

But there is no percievable difficulty unless you are mentally ill and inventing reality.

Greener pastures if you're really paranoid you shouldn't be posting on 8ch at all.

Fuck you.

Check the ID's you moron.

You know where the door is:

>>>/politics/

Her face is too weird tbh

Couldn't even make a good joke about her hitting the wall

And thus GCHQ succeeds in destroying another area of wrong think.

She has fish eyes. I still love her

Something about molyneux rubs me the wrong way lads.

He's like a white Ainsley Herriot.

he's Scottish, its their culture

I've seen so many pictures of her with the same face I swear she's actually dead and some 60 year old psychopath is just dressing her up in different clothes.

How is this even a question?

Ainsley is British tbh

She can't be getting paid that much per article at Breitbart tbh. Mining for ideas is fine imo, she is writing opinion pieces. The creation of a following thing is a bit cynical, if she is doing it. However, I was following her on Disqus for a while and I've never seen such autism and obsession from anyone surrounding this place that I've followed on Twitter. She does genuinely come off as rather brutally politically incorrect in her opinions, despite being a sperg.

Anyone have an idea how much kikebart pay per article, or any similar websites?

Something about a spoon hitting a wooden bowl makes me cringe.

He's a bully tbh, but I like a lot of his videos still

I left during that period of time after the election where every thread was 80% ginnieposting and /r9k/ memes.

Did /ttpw/ leave too?

Harriott is a great personality chef. But he's not as big a personality as the real Brit Keith Floyd tbh.

Well there you have it she may have genuine light autism in addition to my previously stated cynical motives. But honestly you can't tell fuck all about a person from their twitter feed and Brietbart opinion pieces. Hell could just be a persona cooked up for all we know.

pay money for membership
dont be a dick head
dont have a criminal record

its that easy

Christ imagine the weight of that thing.

I admire people that do this stuff if only because I would not have the creativity to do it.

You have 15 UIDs and this thread is still scores better than yours.

Cheers. Someone should twatter it under the #LondonHasFallen tag.

I see the clickbait media are already churning out the predictable "People are shutting down #LondonHasFallen in the best possible way/have the 'perfect response" bullshit that they always do now.

It's literally the last few days where the /politics/ niggers and assorted sad cunts have decided to poz things up. Useless sad cunts, it's all they know how to do.

I thought revolvers had to be really long in Britain, and with a weird extension on the grip?

Woes is talking to some guy called Mark Citadel…

There's really no point in owning a gun in the UK

The State and Muslims will have access to much better than you could ever get.

I wish we had burger tier freedom but the last hope of that ended with Dunblane.

I wonder if taking the guns off the British people was orchestrated to happen before the insane ramping up of mass immigration.

Call me when he says something inciteful.

Good point. A long term ruse cruise of unfathomable proportions. An Ariadne's web designed by GCHQ to pull in the kissless virgins in here.

It's entirely possibly she's doing it to reach out in a selection process related to getting a right-wing mate.

Pic related to autism mentioned. I get put off autistic girls, generally because they dress awfully and have a poor emotional quotient.

only cartridge revolvers, this one has a modified cylinder kind of like the old cap and ball revolvers which are also legal

you load the cylinder with powder and bullet then use a shot gun primer in the rear, you can have extra cylinders on your license and most of the conversions it takes seconds to swap cylinders

i own an urberti walker colt, its stupid big and makes lots of noise and smoke with black powder

nice, lad. saved

Her and Knightmarez would make a great couple.

Sounds cucked, lad.

gonna need some Sauce on dat shit

How do you know she's any difference. Again it's a twitter profile and a collection Brietbart articles. I can read her opinions and agree or disagree on the basis of their reasoning thats about it. Fetishising her does nothing for me.

its better than nothing and you would be surprise at whats stashed about the country

:^)

Christ. How cucked do you have to be?

Captain Sweden's going to come anyday now.

Piers Morgan is almost univerally hated.

I don't know she's any different tbh. I don't idolise her. She can look attractive when she's not dressed like a sperg, but that's about the sum of it. I'm more interested in what she writes and the stuff she posts. A bit of joking about on here about her is fine, as long as it doesn't get too obsessive.

Her articles are okish opinion pieces, and I get the impression from her Twitter is that she doesn't know when to give up arguing with people. Her Disqus I've already mentioned.

Not tolerant of Tory scum though I guess.

And the cancerous chat gets turned off immediately.

British people are cancerous though lad.
t. English lad.

Fair enough lad as long as you're grounded.

Adam Wallace's stream might be more to your patrician taste

youtube.com/watch?v=UvSwgl-8qnc

Adam wallace is an absolute faggot.

This is why there should be a zero tolerance approach to you cunts.

If it's clear put up or shut up.

I don't get it, lad. Why don't you just talk about what you want to talk about instead of complaining all the time?

Did you see this, old bean?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/13/trolls-trampling-political-discourse-abuse

Neghole confirmed rustled.

Owen "the pozz hole" Jones rump rustled.

Does anybody have a screen cap of the second anti-degeneracy task force story saved?

Lads I've just come to the extremely late conclusion of how yank culture has fucked us.

vocaroo was better.

I like Citadel, so I'm listening to it. I'll check out Based Chin Man's stream afterwards, cheers.

I don't know if the second one got recorded… did it?

Must watch for any lurking newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=0iH8i6QhTM8

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1462656579695.webm

Holla Forums is eating itself alive over Trump

Pretty weird.

Feels like a lot of people on here bought into the liberal idea that he's LITERALLY HITLER and are coming to terms with just how far removed he is from that slander.

What you mean, lad?

Huh? Not sure what you're saying m8, but I've helped gas the cancer on more than one occasion.

I can't be arsed now with this thread. You hypospadia dick having, mummy posting, based NA, sigh, big dog, passive aggresive parents & cucked older brother /politics/ nigger. This thread should have been about Khan and the mayoral elections, digging dirt, spreading memes. Why would anybody want to go to that effort when surrounded by such cancer? Admit it, you and your ilk know what your doing you sad anti-British cunts.

I sure did lad, laughed my fucking arse off. I will die safe in the knowlege that I helped in that "orchestrated neo-nazi campaign"

I'm more worried about how he's inevitably shifting back to normal neo-con that'll be continuing American globalist rampage.

twitter.com/completelymoral

Is this kike for real?

Was that the cyborg Bunny LaRouche one?

I live happy knowing that Owen will be lynched by the very muslims that he defended. I can only hope I live long enough to see it happen before they come for me.

Lots of weird things are happening to do with Trump and his movement away from the positions he took just a few months ago.
Two factions are kind of forming. Those that think he's a Jew plant and those that think he's just "playing the game".

That Blade Runner one always gets me.

I think it was the Dan Glass one.

He never really shifted from it if you followed him so far, but he's clearly the best candidate.

I've been saying he's just another neo-con from the fucking start.

Passing Americunt here. Lots of shyster things going on with Trump supporters. A few threads making Trump looks bad and you get 60+ single posts from unique IPs. The UID count of the board goes up by 200 in just under an hour. But yeah, it's pretty clear Trump's made some deals, I don't blame him for that, but for the Holla Forums memes it's going to get pretty ugly.

I'd support him just for the wall in I were a yank.

That and the self funding.

No.

Yeah but he'll backpeddle and America will have invaded Iran by the end of his first term.

Still better than Hillary

No he isn't, he'll lead them down the exact same path. The left right divide is a false dichotomy in the U.S.

If we want to do some digging on Khan this Daily Mail article has a few of the names of aides he's fired and has his "Uncle Tom" tv interview

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575614/Introducing-London-s-Muslim-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-bus-driver-s-son-human-rights-lawyer-dogged-links-extremists-claims-moderate-loves-manicures-wooed-wife-McDonald-s.html

No I really feel that the entirety of the U.S. political system is compromized. To a lesser extent most western systems. Who you elect doesn't change the course set by the political pay masters.

Yes if Trump follows thorugh he'll be better but if he just goes standard neo-con then he'll be doing almost nothing important different than hillary.

Feel free to prove me wrong, I really do hope I'm wrong. If America initiates another war in the middle east against Iran I'll know that the course never truly changed.

I don't know if Paul Golding is the SPIES that Joe claims them to be

Pretty lulz that he turned his back on Khan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578308/Far-right-Britain-candidate-claims-turned-Sadiq-Khan-London-s-Muslim-mayor-s-vile-man-not-s-racist.html

Was staying hopeful for an exodus but now literally every breakaway board is full of people whining about and shilling against Trump as a push back against the overwhelming support for him here.

I don't know if Paul Golding is the SPIES that Joe claims them to be

Pretty lulz that he turned his back on Khan

Only a GCHQ spy would have done so tbh lad

I'm a
DAFTIE
for thinking otherwise

Let's all bully the nationalist for expressing his disapproval whilst ignoring Khan's racial and religious comments!

The twitter screen grabs in that article are sickening.

I pray that these are the kind of people that get killed by the Muslim attacks we'll start experiencing over the next few years.

Imagine the headline "Owen Jones, writer and political thinker, was killed today in a suspected islamist attack in central London"

I think support for him here will wane the closer he gets to power until in a years time everyone will be claiming to have "knew" about him before anyone else and the general sentiment will be anti Trump.

Probably.

Manlet wews stream is over. Nothing interesting just gloom.

I wonder where the meme of 'British values = Multiculti & tolerance' began?

Around Tony Blair, maybe?

I remember Sarkozy (sp.) mentioning it

This one too, British values aren't Equality. Socialist values are.

Blair

Sharpe is on Drama channel.

I dedicated a recent track to BASED NA.

Listen to it here.

It's Synthwave, and a free download.

Let me know if you like it.

Forgot link to track.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/based-na

Lads, feels based

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UGNFUIiV4

10/10. Keep up God's work lad

Can one of you britbongs please give me a tl;dr of the Sharpe family?

I found a BBC documentary on them but I didn't want to have to sit through all of it because there were lots of episodes.

i just found out a few months ago that my blood grandfather's surname was Sharpe, also i'm obviously a burger

facebook.com/godsaveourgraciousmeme/photos/a.874467439241137.1073741828.874466149241266/1141242365896975/?type=3&theater

GSOM nicking our memes again

i don't mind tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics

Back after 6 months away. Anyone here remember the 2013 local elections? I feel so old these days. Just got a new laptop and all the settings are fucked so that's not helping. Miss my old thinkpad, so much memeage.

Shit it's dead here atm yo. Where are my colonybros at?

Islamic Colony of Londonistan reporting in sah.

Well we are a nation of immigrants

I'm so sorry.

There's no hope, I feel your pain fam.

It'll be interesting to see everything go down.

I looked up Billy Joel on wikipedia and it doesn't seem like he went to 'nam. What a fag with his whiny cuck song.

Anyone /drinking/ here?

Pro-pack of PBR here, followed by whatever hard liquor my roommates were foolish enough to leave in the freezer lel.

Oh a samefag
Happy mothers day

w0t

no, she is a cow

faggot

10/10

cucks

Britain is an Islamic colony

wew, take a look at this guy.

u w0t m8, NA is based

Are you even 90s kids?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4icm0j/david_lammy_says_we_fought_ww2_for_the_european/d2x74at

British people fought and died for the European Union according to reddit, lads.

Are they right?

She did her best lad, but she was beyond her abilities.

She's only a woman.

Move on. Sometimes our memories hold us back.

yes

Remember his mastermind?

That's true, as much as we shit on single Mothers, it's really the boomer Dads that leave their kids to the wrath of an unsupervised woman that are to blame for school shootings and suicides.

Whoa there is a shared Blane there lad.

but fuck boomers

This stupid cunt got knocked the fuck out

Feels good tbh

boomers

They never grew up because they never knew hardship.

I wish we were raised by our grandparents

sounds like me tbh

Fuck you lad.

emasculated product of daddy being present but not really since he's a big pussy and mummy walked all over him tbh. Then he'd complain about me in the car, making me think they'd divorce or something. smh.

Wew.

Gotta travel Glasgow to London tomorrow morning lads. Last time I was there the fucking quality of air was awful and beggars littered the corners of Euston, all of which were black. Since hearing that London has fallen and became Londinistan what can I do to defend myself? Or should I hope the stoning to be the quickest death.

You're dead, lad. No weapon can hold them off when they swarm you.

It is illegal to defend yourself in London lad.

So you're saying my best bet is to quickly conform to islam and rip off the Turban as soon as I leave the city limits? Gonna be like walking from West Germany to the East. Cheers lads.

It is also illegal to even think of defending yourself in London.

GCHQ at your door in five minutes, lad.

I could watch this forever.

Last time I was there loud obnoxious ogre women littered the streets and smack addicts filled every corner of town.
One of them lurched towards me screeching "ESSENPEE ESSENPEE ENGLISH FOOK OFF TA LONDON".
I stepped aside and only narrowly avoided being enveloped by her fat rolls but it was too late.
A crowd of them had formed with yellow banners chanting "ENGLISH GO HOOME WE IS KINGS" like baboons.

I vowed never to return.

Damn, that sound. Didn't think you could hear the punches in boxing.

The sound of his glass jaw and career being shattered, m8.

How do I apply for that piece of land in Russia?

Cuck Owen Jones on the Big Questions shitting on the Empire

Try contacting the embassy about it, I guess.

topkek

Ta' for this, was debating whether or not to turn it on but i think I'll pass on that.

You don't. It's fake.

It's for Russian expats only and you have to take the Russian citizenship test.
But you can only take the citizenship test if you're lived in Russia for several years so first you need to move there, then you take your test, then if you pass it you get £150 worth of uninhabitable Manchurian land.

Really great deal.

yes, see pic

Fuck me lad. The SNP must have cut the zoo budget if the wildlife got out again. Sorry to hear lad. Hope they die from the cholesterol in their vains.

May as well just carry around a bloody whistle.
Reminds me of that stop rape video that Finland did.

should be able to carry a martini henry

I still can't believe it's real.

So I just call them and say gibs me dat?

Is it really fake? Fucksake.
Still better than the Islamic shithole I live in

Nor me. I didn't think they were chinks either

I bet there will soon be a ad like that for the UK

I can't watch that ad personally tbh. It just sounds too depressing.

It varies. They are kind of a mix of Swedes and an unique people I don't remember the name of.

I did find another article on the matter
newobserveronline.com/russia-offers-free-land-foreigners/
but it also doesn't say how to apply for it.
My guess is you just shoot them an email saying that you're interested, and take it from there.

It'll probably me more along the lines of "let them rape you they are poor suffewing wefyewjeez and you deserve this you imperialist pig"

watch it m8

Lads, what do you call that traditional British festival based around Vikings or something?

Not sure if it's based in England or Scotland tbh.

You could just buy a relatively cheap house in the outer Hebrides if you were really that interested.

Heating, water, electricity and you get to live in the 100% white western isles around people that speak English as opposed to Chink inhabited slavo-Manchuria.

Glad I'm no watching, fucking disgraceful propaganda over the air as usual.

kind of cucked tbh

GET IN HERE LADS, CULTURAL ENRICHMENT ON BBC1
filmon.com/channel/bbc-one

I will never apologize for a war we won, or the fact that we were once strong when we are now weak.

The British raped the resources of Africa which are still be felt hundreds of years later to the modern day.

t.Rhodes must fall black big mouth on telly

Sikh dude now defending the Empire.

Nah, it's not the Viking element I like. More the fact that I remember it being one of the few holidays still proudly celebrated.

Also, is 'Face of a Dying Nation' on Youtube one of us?

no, German guy

I don't get why these assholes are so pissy about the Empire still. It's gone, we gave them independence they wanted and even kept them in the loop with the commonwealth if they wanted. Yet we kept being blamed for all their short comings.

muh british empire

WE BUILT THE MODERN WORLD, DEAL WITH IT,

It's easier to blame someone else than it is to blame yourself.
Nigs gonna nig.

And now Britain's cultures are being destroyed, but nobody cares. Wew.

i remember that one. i keked hard. lowest ever score

White guilt hour by a bunch of "British" people. Not watching that shit.

nigger bitch speaking

Suppose the name makes sense then.

I'm not sure it's a case that Sikhs love Britain so much as hating Muslims beyond belief; which could be worse. Enemy of the enemy and all that.

I was reading on Wikipedia yesterday about what happened to the Zoroastrians. It's just one long fucking tale about the Muzzies being cunts:

Lessons to be learned tbh.

Found it, lads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Helly_Aa

m8, I said I wasn't watching it. Remnider that the gooks are setting up Africa to be their outsource of labour continent like Asia was to us.

I know that feel. There are Vietnamese gooks that have only been here 40 years after escaping the commie fucks after the war that are more American than the faggots who can trace their ancestry back to the original colonies.

why do you keep shitposting spongekek shitpants?
this is not CBBC/pol/

THE CUCK SPEAKS!

I remember when brit/pol/ couldn't take tennent's banter and were constantly getting arse hurt.

Brits have never had to live in a shithole so don't know they're born.

There's nothing worse than these western educated niggers harping on about "muh slavery" and "muh displacement of culture". Fuck off back to your free countries now if they're so great.

The vikings were niggers.

In the next twenty years we'll fight a war against globalism and decide the fate of the world for the next thousand years. We'll triumph, and nationalist revolutions across the entire west will too. The Anglosphere will reunite closer than ever before, and Africa and countless other minor nations will rekindle their ties with Britain. Once again the West will rule the world, and Britain will rule the waves.

I genuinely believe this.

BIG WHITE VIKING COCK

Hate comics
Quite enjoying this though

haven't read this since the 90s. They have British judges now

Not defending the Vikings, lad; though I guarantee I've studied the Saxons more than you, which is an embarrassment to you as I'm from Norn Iron and likely have fuck all to do with them. I'll find out for sure when my 23andme results come in.

With that in mind, you should know that most of the anti-Viking, and even most of the anti-(Pagan)-Anglo-Saxon stuff has been propaganda from the pen of retarded Victorians with too much time on their hands.

this tbh, we were all niggers. Literally if you're to believe the new history books.

Ideological war is all that matter lad, over a long enough time scale

100% JEWISH

America is a Mexican colony (well not for much longer)

Aus is an Indian/Chinese colony

Canada is a Chinese colony

South Africa now a black colony

Dunno about NZ

United we stand in being wiped out

Roman Empire and British Empire, greatest empires.

Problem with the media is it's not really media. There just isn't any media in the sense that there are reporters out there uncovering things you and I don't know and telling us what they are. I mean, that's what the news is: You turn on the news every night, whatever you watch, and you're expecting to see things that you didn't know happened. And that's not what it is.

That's why we began calling it the daily soap opera. There really isn't any media. You have people talk about the media as a coequal branch when talking about UKIP. "You know, UKIP have to overcome the media, and then the liberals." Wait a minute. Why should anybody have to overcome the media? The media is news gatherers. Why in the world are the media a factor?

Well, of course they are a factor, and the reason is they're not media. They happen to pretend or portray people running around finding out things nobody else knows and telling everybody, but that's not what they do.

Programs like the big questions include hacks and uneducated people who you would otherwise not listen to if they were not on TV.

A debate between a sincere nationalist / right-winger with a lefty/ globalist on the issues without intervention will show the opposition up to be complete morons. We can't have that though.

I've always said it, the masses are followers of what's the popular narrative. When nationalists have control of that, everyone jumps on board with the concerns.

Fuckem
They has their chance and blew like a typical kaffir

I'm disgusted in you, lads

Know thy enemy tbh lad.

I'm cucking them.

ANAL RAPE WITH SNAKES?

I remember reading the 'Out of Africa' theory is more or less discredited now. I think people just like the idea of it though, which is why it persists.

Ironically, Leftie/Tumblr types are pushing racial politics now more than ever. America in the past was ironically (in theory) less racial than it is now; you need only read what Teddy Roosevelt said about 'hyphenated Americans'.

Identity politics is one of the best things to have happened.

They'll probably throw in 0.1 Ashkenazi and Sub-Saharan Africa tbh. I've read they always do.

AND SCORPIONS!

Clearly you don' know enough about them if you can't distinguish between the Saxon invaders and the Viking raiders that came several hundred years after the initial Saxon rape.

The accounts I gave above are actually from the Anglo Saxon chronicles.
Rarely did monks at the time write with such utter disgust and contempt except when describing the Vikings.

"ANAL RAPE WITH SNAKES AND SCORPIONS AND KNIVES"

see pic

oy u bloody cunt, I will aresst you cheeky wanker for not paying your license

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP POSTING SHITPANTZ?

Genealogy is largely irrelevant compared to how much royal genealogy you have. For that reason tall, blonde, blue eyed grammar school fags from the south east are vastly superior to you, regardless of how little celtic potato niggatry you're the result of according to 23andme.

lol
Must be a hard pill to swallow, pleb

AND KNIVES

ANALRAPE!!!!!

CHEEKY CUNT!

I thought they were saying the original Brits were black in the new books?

It'll happen in time. We must always be shaming, reking and burning globalists and leftists. It's not as racially charged as it used to be, sure the facts of race are interwined with nature and are always going to be an underlying existence in a lot of statistical outcomes and predictions of what can happen in certain situations, but everyone must be judged on the same merit.

Am I going to let my duaghters covort with niggers and pakis, am I fuck, but I am not going to waste time on a trashy white guy under the pretense "oh he's just been lied to, he can be won around" or "atleast he's not a nigger". Trash should be treated as trash.

Working under this way, the facts of biological restraints come into place and prevent niggers from ever rising into influential positions.

We need to shame people who shoehorn minorities into positions under the basis of "equality" and use their own terms against them, make out they're insulting the ability of blacks by treating them as children, as if they can't make it on their own (we know they can't, but it's our opposition always telling us the opposite).

I'm a pleb, lad. I don't understand.

Not true Christian.

MAN SHALL NOT LIE WITH MANKIND LIKE THAT WITH WOMEN KIND, IT IS AN ABOMINATION

The British Empire stole my hair and MADE me wear these funny priest man clothes! WE WUZ WITCH DOCTORS!!

He is simply expressing some sick fantasy through pseudohistory.

What's your name?

..what an unusual name

I'm well aware the Saxons were established and Christianized by the time the Vikings came around again.

Nonetheless, they started out as pillaging Danish pirates all the same; they weren't any more unkind to the Romano-Britons upon their arrival, than the Vikings were to them upon theirs.

You can draw a weird parallel with modern-day Poles; the ones that stayed behind in Scandinavia were largely fine. It was the ones that went abroad (pirates/emigrants) who were scum.

The audacity of this dune-coon.

Does anti-semitism hurt labour?

My name's Owen. I want the poz. Poz me please

It'll split Labour in two, and the whole party will come tumbling down.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3579103/Think-extremism-s-crime-ll-change-mind-come-YOU.html

Latest from the Hitch

WE ARE ALL EXTREMISTS! BAN BRIT/POL/

The Nazi's

bringing in all these black and browns and then telling them that they are victims sure was a great idea.

We m.must work to be multiethnic, diverse and a multicultural and ting

w0t?

It's different though.

The Saxons immigrated to the British Isles.
That's how they conquered England.
They established settlements in the South East and outbred the native population before siezing power an forcing their way of life on everyone else.

The Vikings just raped and pillaged and conquered.

Civilisation only came to Britain after the Normal Invasion.
Before then lay barbarism.
English's links with French and therefore the latin civilisations is what makes it a civilised language and what makes our culture a civilised culture.

But in consolidates their new and growing core.?

normanfags dindu nuffin

Who /drunkandbraindamaged/ here? Also how old are you. 27 myself.

Same with queers and trannies.

Together they make up about maybe 3% of the overall population, not a huge issue, gay rights itself is though, but this is largely fuelled by false flagging and incoherent street preachers and the like. Queers are being used by the (((leaders))) of the fag rights movement, before then they were happy being drag queens in clubs hidden around a back alley in Soho and staying in the closet (many of them married and under the knowledge of their wife).

Again. not an issue. Trump is right in his position on this.

Get them on board with the nationalist issues and then deal with the queers when they become a problem (promiscuity is encouraged by the LGBT movement), you start taking certain privileges away from them and then blame it on the minority of people who are doing it.

Yeah, we think queers are disgusting, but privacy is something we all value, even the bible allowed for it to some degree and protected against fishing expeditions and false charges. The moment they start being criminals is when we punish them.

Have to play it a bit smart and make them believe they're still part of the nation/empire, no matte rhow lowly the role is.

Sound more like commie students and lefties tbh

wew

nice try GCHQ

They do it with everyone.
They repeat it over and over again until people believe it, in germany in france, belgium everywhere.

Wew.

The Anglo-Saxons were widely regarded as one of the most literary/educated people in Europe; not to mention the best-looking.

Compare Alfred the Great, who successfully defended England against Viking invasions (funnily enough) and who is rightly regarded as our greatest Monarch; to William the Conqueror, that Norman who is regarded as one of the greatest cunts in all of history.

The worst thing that happened to Britain was the Brunanburh; it put us on the worst stage, and attracted all sorts of unwanted attention from Europe.

If it hadn't happened, the Saxons probably wouldn't have been fucked over.

Brits are superior because we're a mix of native inhabitants, ROMANS and Saxons; all of which are closely related on a genetic level. Not differentiated enough for outbreeding depression, not too closely for inbreeding depression.

Reminder: Gladiator is a fucking brilliant film.

stop datamining

Fucking hell lad. England was pretty damn prosperous under the saxon kings before the pope gave his blessing to William to make the country slaves to his French continental ambitions.

this

Let's face it, mediterranean-nordid mixed groups are a superior kind of people, even nordicist Madison Grant had to remark on the beauty of Spaniard-Nordic mixes.

A lot of the nobles in Greece and Rome are believed to be mediterranean-nordid mixes, same with Ancient Egypt.

Alpine and med mixes…. meh, not so much, more the mark of the commoner.

not to mention the Celtic natives who gave Britain our original warrior culture, the envy of Europes metalworking and steel, the Romans who brought Rome to Britain
indoor central heating, plumbing and hot baths in Britain circa 0AD
then we get colonised by the Anglo-Saxons who defeated the native Romano-Celtic rulers and replaced them, and then fast-forward 400 years to when Ragnar Lothbrok and King Canute conquer half of England bring shit tonnes of Norsemen to live here
then a hundred and fifty years after the Norse control England that William the Bastard/Conqueror brings his Frankish-Viking brethren over from Normandy

Fug. I missed the Big Question again this morning. Was it worth watching?

My body isn't ready.

Do you think it's worth watching?

turns out Stonehenge is just the remnants of the central temple to a religious complex/solar calendar stretching miles across
thought to be built by our very prehistoric ancestors around 9000-8000 BC

going to bed in a bit. Should i masturbate or not?

The normans built the first stone castles in England,.
They permanently conquered Wales and Ireland.
They built churches, keeps, towers and much more all out of stone.
They linked England to the Latin world and lifted our language out of the gutter.

The vast majority of the most beautiful words in our language are from French and Latin.
Even the word "civilisation" is French.
You can't even describe our system of governance without using French words:

These are all French loan words.

This

The Anglo-Saxons had a profoundly literary culture.

The first non-classical western national history was written under Alfred the Great and continued into Norman England, there are reams of riddles and sophisticated poetic works, here's but a section:

"So it is for everyman
the best praise will come after
from people who outlive him;
today, then, he must toil
against enemies and the devil;
undaunted he must dare
so that the sons of men extol him,
that in time to come his fame endures with the angels,
and his glory goes on, ceaseless"

Would that kind of literary creation come out of an uncivilised culture?

just have a look at these posts

Don't forget the Danegeld, lads.

They were the original Mafia tbh.

Most of those words are things we'd be better off without nowadays, tbh.

This

Wicked opinion, m8.

the Normans built shitty wooden motte and bailey castles everywhere
Stone forts in Britain go way back, Caratacus the first king of the Britons ruled from a fortress of stone
Wales wasn't fully 'conquered' until the 13th century
and Ireland's been an on and off shit show until after Cromwells time, started when William the conquerors grandson tricked a traitorous Irish lesser king who betrayed his High king into letting him land a massive french invasion force in Leinster

I see that whole era as a perfect example of how weak Christianity made people
Saxons conquer England and convert to Christianity
200 years later their northern cousins do the same shit to them and follow suit

w0t? I went to 23&me and it says I am 95% Saxon/northern European

Bet he was always waiting for this day to play dress up. On an average day he culturally appropriates the suit, shirt and tie of the western man.

What the fuck am I kidding, he doesn't go to work and culturally appropriates the t-shirt and "comfies".

Sorry lad, but I liked how Old English looked and presumably sounded.

My copy of Beowulf is split into 3 sections; the original Old English, a 'technical' translation and then another translation in the 'spirit' of it.

Also have Tolkien's and Heaney's versions. Old English was doing just fine before the Normans.

Coincidentally, once conquered, most remaining Anglo-Saxons taught themselves Norman French and Latin; a further testament to their literary nation. Most people nowadays can barely speak one language.

and what's the rest?

Kill me

hes 5% Inuit/Nigger/Jew

England was already linked with the latin world. we had becme a christian nation about 150 years before that and recived bishops from the pope.

Parliment didnt even matter until king james, and no one even wanted to be a member until elizibeth.

legality, liberty, only became a nessesity because of king john being a supercuck. and even then magna carta wasnt taken seriously until henry VIII.

seriously?

see video

5% western latin european

So Mediterranean then…

yes

that and murdering the duke of Brittanny, royally pissing every noble in the south off to the point they assist the French in an invasionn

Need to watch Ironclad again tbh. Paul Giamatti made a great King John.

My HR/Quality Control guy in work is basically a fat version, lel.

Russian Embassy were asked yesterday and said it was for Russian ex-pats ONLY

how many spongebob pics do you have?

Shame that Ironclad didn't keep itself more historically accurate.

lad.

LATIN CIVILISATOIN OR HUNNIC BARBAISM

poal.me/w5c3q8
poal.me/w5c3q8
poal.me/w5c3q8

Even the word "conquered" is a French word.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Enough to keep you happy, lad.

Could have been worse. Last Kingdom was also alright.

Pic related, my HR guy/King John, lel.

some autistic cunt is spamming the comment section

BBC pressure leads Paxman to bin article criticising EU
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/bbc-pressure-leads-paxman-to-bin-article-criticising-eu-5f2nmxd8s

can you post a screengrab of your folder?

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

LARPing as a latin multicultural empire in the style of Rome is what destroyed us as a civilization. We forgot our roots as an insular, self-reliant Germanic nation.

STOP IT YOU AUTISTIC CUNT!

nothing of value was missed

reeee…

vive la france tbh

For the love of God, why is Abbo on the beeb so fucking much?

I think you know why.

those who dream of becoming Rome are doomed to repeat its mistakes and suffer its fate

Please tell me more about the Welch. I'm supposedly a high percentage Welch but the whole "sheep fuckers" thing turned me off to pursuing that heritage…

She's now a member of the shadow cabinet.

Got more power now than she's ever had in her life thanks to Corbyn.

three reasons.
1.she has risen quite high up in labour and they like a high key guest

2. she is corbyns (ex) gf so they probably want some juicy gossip

3. diversity

meant for

I'm ten minutes in and I suppose nothing I haven't heard before has been said, so I'll go back to my vidya I guess. One thing about Campbell though, is I reckon he's more impartial than some people think. He isn't soft and bland in his questions and where he leads the debate, but he does something I actually think is better, and seems to switch between almost supporting each side/speaker and you don't end up knowing what his opinion on the matter really is. He's almost like a ruseman.

Why can't we learn from history, lads? Isn't that supposed to be a big meme even normies know about?

This

who? more pure blooded remnants of Arthurs blood
the welsh arent bad, just simple as fuck
its thought that the druids might survived longer than previously thought among welsh bards

Only when it applies to muh waycism

Thanks lads. I hope she has a heat attack and dies.

IMPORTANT POLLS
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
poal.me/fs40jw

Latin world VS Germanic world
Which is best?
poal.me/w5c3q8

What are you? kissless virgin or had sex?
strawpoll.me/10090114

How many of you have kids?
strawpoll.me/10090194

Not gonna lie, this is tempting me. I have two houses in my inheritance, one worth around 250k and one worth around 500k.
was gonna rent one out and live in the other but the temptation is there to sell up while the housing market is so inflated then move to Russia with 750k in my pocket- more than enough to start a business. A business that involves guns.
I would like to open a game hunting lodge for based ex bongs who are fed up with multicult shit and also an area where Holla Forumsacks can come and train for RWDS in peace.
Or do I stay on the Isle of Wight and hope that the immigrant hordes stay away from here (as they have done so far) and wait for the inevitable collapse and pendulum shift.
Plus getting my missus and kids to agree to it would be difficult to say the least.
Decisions, decisions….
What would you anons do in my situation?

doubt it. we hav been hoping for this for years, and she actually seems to be losing weight.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

its called wearing a condom you nigerian nigger

but we need to continue the white race m8

lol how did brit/pol/ get laid?

Yeah but you'd think if they really had pussy available, they'd be contributing to society with that privilege.

I reckon most of those votes are lying tbqhwy fam.

Rapist who masqueraded as devout Muslim jailed for string of sex attacks on 'vulnerable' schoolgirls
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rapist-who-masqueraded-devout-muslim-7922102

You having a fucking giggle mate? Anglo-saxon literature is still renowned as fuck as a foundation for all modern law and writing structure.

You sound like a dumb cunt who also thinks that 'Britain had no culture before the 1960's and diversity'.

Fuck off.

The collapse of the Roman Empire is pretty complex tbh

The real problem was people were moving away from the cities and wealth started to spread out everywhere rather than being concentrated in hubs.
Made it much harder to govern and decentralised the empire, giving birth to feudalism.

It's actually pretty easy to govern a sprawling empire when all you're really doing is managing population centres.
People value trade and commerce more than they do their culture.ethnicity so they're willing to give it up in favour of the dominant kind of meta culture if they think it'll bring them wealth/prosperity.

smh tbh

lol you think the slag you marry will be a virgin? tell me, how many female virgins do you know?

id need money before even dreaming of getting a girl up the duff
i may have some illegitimate sprog out there but if i wanted to raise something worthwhile ill at least need a real job

With the guiding hand of the Gods. I have no idea how I attracted women. They all took the initiative with me because I was a shy sperg who couldn't go up to and speak to girls I didn't already know.

I am the virgin, lad.

Is this their new #notallmoslems angle?

Yeah, he only "masqueraded" as a devout Muslim, but he totally wasn't following Islamic teachings. He's probably never even read the Koran, because if he had he'd know that women are to be treated as equals and never, ever raped under any circumstances.

ive got nothing regular, i just take what i can get when its available, which is usually one of the drunk slags I know when they're wrecked
nothing wife material and the sort that if they did get pregnant you'd keep child services on speed dial before they even took a pregnancy test

Makes sense, but surely that was a product of less and less loyalty to Rome as a result of the drafting of huge numbers of auxiliaries and foreign regional governers? Adrianople was basically the result of a bunch of dindu nuffin refugees being allowed into the Roman Empire to become tax-paying farmers.

poal.me/fs40jw
VOTE BREXIT!

Shill the fuck out of the word masqueraded any time something like this happens AT ANY TIME. The more it's repeated the more people will get sick of it and see how ridiculous it is.

yes

t. a white male masquerading as a shitposter on the interweb

you have to be in places for that, where do you go that makes these women take the initiative with you?

bollocks
The research shows that the angles and saxons actually emigratted in much smaller numbers than thought
they replaced the celtic ruling structure is all
a population of 150, 000 angle, saxon and jute warriors and their families conquered Britain which at that point was home to about 10 million native celtic farmers

[ HH! Chk'd ]
#NotADevoutMoslemEvenIfHeIsCalledMohammedSoItDoesn'tTechnicallyCount

Yes you said, now I'm asking, doyou think the wife you'llmarry will be a virgin? she'll probably lie to you about the amount of cock shes had.

"oh user,I've only had 5 boy friends before"

after you get married

"oh user that was a lie ahah, I've slept with waaay more guys"

take into account micro-chimerism and its fucked
one white virgin girl who isn't insane is rarer than non-transgender jihadi communist labour politician

I know a girl whos 22 and I know shes already fucked about 50 guys in her life
thats not even that much round here

while the romans were undeniably based, italy afterwards was very stagnant. the only one that is realy valid is france. no one has anything good to say about spain besides the weather. and portugal is irrelevent.

The Germanics on he other hand have become frar greater during italy's stagnation. they have excelled in all fields. the dutch have also been a worhty people of note. austria is pretty much germany and scaninavia was a great power for centuries until peter the great

This is how you know Holla Forums is full of posturing liars.

It was a product of shifting tastes.

The rich wanted to live in the countryside on estates but also wanted all the amenities of city life so they would bring their slaves/servants with them.
The more people did that the less they relied on Rome and so the less loyal they were.

There were other factors but that was really the big shift between the classical world and the medieval world.

Secondary school, youth clubs, hanging around town, at work. Where people usually go. Nothing special. The alpha bitches just love me for some reason. I'm not a self deprecating cuck but I'm not even that handsome either. I don't know how it happens.

this is the whore you want to marry? oh God, you're so cucked.

This is possibly the stupidest angle they could have gone for.
He "masqueraded" as a moslem for what, so that he had better access to the girls? To cover up his actions? The whole thing makes no sense.
They've drawn more attention to Islam then they should have, it's surreal.

Jesus, lads. And I don't know. Doubt it, sadly. Even the fattest and ugliest women need only to spread their legs, and the worse looking they are, the bigger the chance that they have been fucked by xenos. Smh tbh

when the fuck did i say that
theres no wife material in the slags i know

I know a girl who is nice and traditional and a virgin. She's completely flat chested though so i guess that's the drawback.

For fucks sake. That doesn't suit my agenda

get out

You don't get it, lad. this is the lengths right wing bigots are willing to go to hurt the image of Islam.

to make islam look bad

take your normies tastes from my sight

If she has her own hair and teeth she's a keeper

reported for underrage

Right wing bigots are willing to blackmail a middle-eastern man named mohammed into joining Islam and then go around and rape little girls, all to make Islam look bad.
NO-ONE with an ounce of common sense will follow them on this angle.

Well now I feel bad. That hair will never grow back, will it?

inshallah

and comes from a council estate by the looks of it.

People that have even the slightest amount of don't go to youth clubs, they are for chavs.

I'm 22 now you faggots. I just muh dicked a slag for the first time at 14.
Btw Hotwheels doesn't actually ban underage fags anyway, despite the adult content of much of the site. He's said so before in threads. It's still not a good idea to post about it. Brit/pol/ has a few sixth form fags still iirc.

It's a pretty splendid day, lads.

And the list of things that never happens grows even longer.

not
inshallah

Probably but in a fucked way

It was an edgy emo youth club so arguably worse I fod yn onest.

It's like trying to say thousands right wing bigots dyed their hair and skin brown and molested and raped women in Cologne.
They're desperate and they're fucking up.

They've lost control.

If that's true then you know this site is bullshit.

All I hear about every day on this place is "have more white kids".
"Save your race."

Then the one guy with regular access to pussy turns out to be a childless degenerate.
LARPers if ever I saw one.

Of cours eit is. If the problems we have today didn't exist then most of the cretins inhabiting this place would have to invent them. Still, a lot of the people here are useful idiots at getting things done and shilling for nationalist causes.

You probably don't give a shit about getting laid or actively attracting women. The trick is to get the woman to do all the chasing if she's interested in you.

Holla Forums isn't one person but yeah there are a lot of LARPers. It's not really controversial that having a family is optimal in life, it just sounds a bit culty saying save the white race.

Dutch reporter thrown rocks at by xenos

Fucking hell, lads. And you're a bigot for calling this shit out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most enraging part is the end.

Cutie

(Checked, HH m8)

It's mad that we're winning this much and we haven't even begun to make the real serious moves yet. Never thought the pinkos and Lugenpresse would self implode this hard.

British buses to get slogans proclaiming Allah as country's biggest Muslim charity launches campaign to aid Syrian victims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html
Islamic Relief, Britain's biggest Muslim charity, came up with the advertisements with the line 'Subhan Allah' - meaning 'Glory be to God'.

just fuck my capital up fam

Just having kids isn't the answer, clearly. If they all turn out as fucked up as some of our current generation all those IQ points count for zilch. Not saying don't have kids, but don't just, I don't know, go around fucking slags and getting them pregnant and think you're helping.

how much of it will be going to AKs and bombs

Only the muslim ones, though. Muslims really are a bunch of nasty little cunts.

7th of July is coming up soon…

dont forget bribing cops, politicians and social workers to look the other way to their child abduction/prostitution rings

The light coming from the flames burning the mosques down would be rather positive tbqhwya

hope you got your entire family voting leave, lads

I've my nan ranting about mozzies and the evil EU every other day at the mo', it's been quite lovely.

Couldn't agree more.

To my surprise most are already swinging leave. I don't need to become that creepy soap box relative.

I think we'll leave.

We're really capitalising on the anti establishment vote.

Folk are realising that we have the opportunity to be a global nation.
We look like cultured worldly propagators of a new way of life whilst the establishment look like little Europeans.
Feels good.

Sadman Khan been in office a day and already Allah is getting plastered all over the buses. It stings, but it helps our cause.

My favourite pre Race War past time is listening to my Nan bash pakis, nogs and jews. I'll savour these little moments in memory when I'm on the frontlines, preparing to retake Londonistan in the final battle. Not to mention, the weather's so nice and you can't beat a lovely brew.

Is this a parody account?
twitter.com/ChInsUmerKhan

Y-yes…?

No

Also I just realised, the two most popular animated films about the colonisation of the Americas depict white men having romantic encounters with native girls.

kek

Road to El Dorado(?) was pretty good tbh.

Never really hear about it nowadays.

BASED

Mishal Husain's off on Twitter being a stupid cunt again.

Pretty easy when you import Pakistanis into London

This one's a fucking classic lads.

Religious minority, 1.7 billion is a religious minority. I'm fucking screaming lads this might be the end for me, the mightiest kek of my life is being had.

mainly because unlike every other kids agenda film its just about two dumbasses from Madrid trying to get rich
one guy gets all sympathetic and goes native while the other guy wants to leg it with the loot
que a vindictive priest who loves human sacrifice and a very angry conquistador they got on the wrong side of at the beginning of the film and you;re in for a wild ride

a minority becoming the enemy of the western world.
Impressive

True.
It's probably one of my favourites in the genre.

Pocahontas is fully cucked though.

Quintessentially British lad don't be racist.

tbf that last savages song in pocahontas is prime material for advanced applied memetics

Israel is our best ally
brit/pol/ supports Israel

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Israel is our best ally

Are you trying to kill yourself?

Fuck off back to >>>/politics/ you fucking sperg

Which is actually accurate. The Conquistadors didn't give a shit about anything but gold, lel; with the exception of a few Roman Catholicucks who wanted to convert the natives.

I went down a Wikipedia rabbit hole yesterday about the Aztecs/Mayans/etc, and how they had temples packed full of gold as offerings to their gods/etc; which the Conquistadors ransacked whilst drunkenly deflowering a few virgins along the way.

I wonder how modern-day Cultural Relativists/Marxists feel about all the sacrificing/etc that undeniably took place before (and during) the arrival of those evil Western imperialists.

Fuck off yankee

Becoming a new found white Muslim and announcing it to the world in support of Syrian refugees before the ZOG shows up tbh lad.

If the kikes kill a mud, kikes catch flak, maybe race war begins? Who knows, let's get experimental.

Y, Y, N, Y

aztec human sacrifices were a lot better than death row in america today thats probably what they would argue

South America is such a shithole.

It's the combination of those savages and the Spaniards (who arr definitely not white)

well Cortez was different, he wished to claim new lands for his nation and he was gobsmacked by the wonder of Tenochtitlan
a floating city of stone in a lake
the cultural marxists lament the conquistadors coming and upturning the apple cart leading to the destruction of the Aztec empire and the end to the river of blood flowing through their capital
Cortez had the situation under control until he left the capital to go do something and left his second in command in control
his second in command freaked out at an Aztec festival and began shooting into a crowd of nobles and priests, this lead to a revolt against the emperor Montezuma who was basically a hostage by this point with the spaniards holed up in the palace lead by a guy called Cuauhtémoc
after Montezuma died it was a shit show, in the end Cortez ordered for a siege with his forces bolstered by native tribes that hated the Aztecs
with Spanish cannon the tribals crossed into Tenochtitlan and it was a total massacre of rape and killing, the conquistadors didn't do half the bad shit the tribals did then, it was so bad Cortez lamented ever setting eyes on the city in the first place

Twitter is good practice for dealing with rage, we'll need this skill where we're going.

every time
these idiots need to be hanged

Gary Dunion does not have 'infiltration' in his lexicon.

Hating your enemy means the enemy has won

Gary Dunion is immune to first grade logic

Imagine being a European and seeing this in real life for the first time ever.

Must have been fucking freaky.
Like an alien civilisation.

Grid planning, gigantic structures of stone suspended in water, strange languages being spoken, otherworldly customs and cultures…
Closest anyone will probably ever get on this planet to meeting aliens.

THE ETERNAL SCOTCUCK STRIKES AGAIN

So easy to refute the point though. It's called the magic of the world wide web. If the muds want to tell me how to make the best goat anus la elam they can do it back home in Tatooine with their halal potato web speeds whilst they dodge dynamite stick kebabs

Defeating your enemies means they win.

Gary Dunion thinks that a foreign group entering a country that does not respect their culture has never happend and history was rosy.

Wow that's a rage cruise.

It'd be nice to get the Brit/pol/ twitter force up and running again but I don't have the temper for it any more.

tbf I'm seeing alot of parallels with the forbidden city in Shanghai with that central planning
Also Babylon since it appears there are only two main palace/temple complexes

Gary Dunion believes that islam is a religion of peace

I often imagine how ancient people must have felt travelling to distant lands. Like when Roman soldiers saw their first black man or Celtic prisoners were taken to the Colosseum. It boggles the mind.

Men like Caratacus

Thread theme

Gary Dunion changes his name to Abdulla al-English

We have Mexican restuarants with no Mexicans though…

Thinking about pre-ordering Stellaris tbh.

Want to roleplay as a world where Britain emerges from the ashes of the 21st century and unites Earth, then purges the xenos of the galaxy.

Interesting. Pretty much everyone who hates the ol' British Empire must be in some sort of constant inner turmoil to not become Caratacus.

also the number of chinks selling their god awful versions of japanese food is ridiculous

What if there were advanced aliens who explored the galaxy with their super-galactic space technology but then sacrificed it all for the sake of a few inferior nigger aliens that demanded equality and diversity because 'one race, the alien race'?

Caratacus is the man that united Britain and led us in defense of our shores from Rome
she was betrayed by a woman and brought in chains to the Roman senate where he made this speech
after that the Senators released him, gave him a residence in Rome and banned him from leaving the city, too dangerous to set free and too noble to execute

I feels bad now

JUST

Kill yourself

I know we don't really want any non-whites in the country but if we could, would you do a swap of all pakis and muslims for mexicans?

I know how bad the spics can be but it's just drugs, not an actual ideology.

Great guy.

nah I'd be the lunatic remembered forever as that guy urging the Senate to do to Judea what they did to Carthage or else Rome will burn

But the Beeb told me ancient Brits were on par with African tribals lad surely they didn't lie?!

Every time I try to feel sympathetic about China, I remember that it became a shithole as soon as the Republicans/Communists took over. Dayum shame.

kids might be lucky to be taught about Boadicea these days but none know a thing about Caratacus

ancient brits were africans

Nice theory but I raise you one

What if WE could of been the advanced superpredator alien race of the galaxies since the rest are still currently developing but we've lost that opportunity due to being overtaken with remedial issues such as MUH NIGNOG LIVES and MUH DESERT RAT WELFARE

Hong Kong is declaring independence soon, they're pretty much fucked within the next decade. Again.

the city in China that is fighting tooth and nail to retain its Britishness amidst the onslaught of semi-literate chinese peasants

wew, this wasn't as progressive as I thought

Re this video

Police, council officials draft in Moroccan consul over Ede riots

Ede, a small town between Arnhem and Utrecht, has been the scene of rioting since last weekend when a group of around 50 youngsters went on the rampage following the closure of a community cafe. The shopping centre where the café is located is being demolished. It was a popular hangout with local Dutch Morocan youngsters. Council officials, police and the consul met on Friday afternoon to discuss the riots, the work of a group of several dozen youngsters aged 12 to 20, ANP said. On Wednesday the mayor introduced a six month ban on public gatherings in an effort to restore order to the area.
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/05/moroccan-consul-called-in-over-ede-riots/

youtube.com/watch?&v=rcEZ27hsH38

youtube.com/watch?&v=600eP9_KREk

These are second/third generation muslims
Wherever muslims go they must enrich

Yes.

For one thing Mexico's actually a pretty developed country.
Its HDI is equivalent to Serbia and Macedonia.

Get fit, lad.

I'm going to the gym shortly to work off the pizza and Häagen-Dazs (Praline & Cream master race) that I had last night.

To be honest that's because of the whites and castizos in Mexico. They dominate the industries and trade.

Why do you treat these threads as your own personal blog you cunt?

It's a tripfag, what did you expect? This is why you don't read Brit/pol/, it's just tripfags these days.

I am so happy we live in a diverse country.

Getting fit might not make him happy. He'll just be sad with muscles, like most of /fit/.

Don't take your self-pity out on me m8, just trying to help :^)

Better to be sad with muscles than sad without, surely.

Would make him less sad tbh.
t. fat boy

Pick up a productive hobby lad, something light and fun for starters if you don't do fuck all anyway. Writing or drawing ain't half bad and most spergs can do it.

Be better for your physical health sure, might even help him mental health wise but if he's in a shit state he might spend 12 months in the gym, make good gains then blow his head off or attend the day of the rope early.

Y-youre probably right.

Don't know about that, but there are actually quite a few European countries Mexico's significantly richer/more developed than.

In Bulgaria the average monthly wage is something like 200 Euros.

makes sense considering some of the things ive seen bulgarians do for 500 euros

Bulgaria is an absolute dump. That's why they come over here and steal my qts away.

Lad what, wrong person?

Whoever made these is a bloody good #LAD

Pretend you love everything and everyone really hard until the delusional feeling wells up into positive emotions for a few seconds as a pick me up, then go back to hating pakis.

It works wonders for my mental health.

Got a creative hobby mate, working on stuff here and there but just feeling a bit run down. Life just feels shit right now and I know it'll pick up again but it is what it is for the moment.

Would probably just hurt my aching ball even more though tbh, so maybe it's for the best that I stay inside.

No but wrong picture

Kill yourself fat fuck.
I'm going out right now to ride my bike :^)
The hills are the best honestly, it's rather amusing to watch people get off their bikes to walk instead of riding.

fat fucks should be gassed tbh

I've never been happier, being /fit/ changes everything.

Fucking get outside and enjoy our green and pleasant land, lad. You'll be glad you did. I'm about to head out for a hike and find a comfy tree to read my book under.

they just updated the road rules now because so many old fucks get a heart attack or slip off their bike and get mangled under someones tyres

This. I thought it was just a meme but it's true. There's a reason the unfit and unhygenic left are so fucking miserable and self-harming

I get you mate, hang in there, what's your hobby lad?

Ahh alright lad, what'd you mean to send?

Pick one

Pick two

youtube.com/watch?v=VEdHdHMc8Ao

Lad… I want to go hiking now. Hike out about eight miles, set up camp, enjoy the perfect temperature spring night next to a crackling fire, in the woods, under a blanket of stars.

Oh, Lad. I…

wew, lad

New thread soon?

How is her daughter "mixed race" exactly?

Maybe she's a quadroon like Sargon.

No. Mods are deleting all brit/pol/ threads…

That is still mixed you stupid nigger…

R8 MY OC

I know that but she won't explain how she is mixed.

Sounds like leftist bullshit to me.

Appeal to emotion etc.

Made me chuckle then a bit sad/10.

Air fix shit.

kekked then realised i have to live under mayor paki

Christ be with you in the new thread tbh

Looks mixed to me.

I've met mixed blonde girls before.

They're pretty hot

thats Emir paki to you dhimmu kufar

NEW THREAD

respect comes at the end of the hard work not before

get off your ass and see it through no matter how hard it is or remain a fat shit forever

Gee, fellow anglokikes, i'm sorry.