Get an email advertisement about The Flash and Arrow season finales

Why is this allowed?

I mean fuck, did they just go with the first take or something?

DC really wants to drown the CW shows

The Flash has probably been the best thing I've seen from DC in a long time.

They've very clearly slashed arrow's budget though.

Last season's numbers were kinda shit for Arrow so…

Flash is really good. It's nice that it actually appreciates being based on a comic book instead of treating that like a dirty word.

That's pretty much why I like it. Every single scene could be in a comic. The same is true for legends of tomorrow.

Arrow's problem is that Season 3 was basically fanfiction that raped the plot, and now they've had to recover for the entirety of season 4 with little success.

Jack Black?

I was never able to get into The Flash. Tell me I'm wrong on every single one of these points and I'll contemplate it not being total trash:

-Flash's costume looks like shit.
-They made Wally West black.
-All the origins and order of events are different.

I know the first one's a matter of opinion so I'm flexible on it, but if either of the latter two is true, good lord the people in this thread have horrifically faggy pozzed-up taste.

I could make the argument that DC probably made them use the nu52 version of wally, or Warner.

It's basically the show's only flaw.

Yeah, they need to improve it. I get he's not going to be running around in skin tight spandex, but at least make it the bright red of the Flash.

I honestly think the casting for both him and Iris are because of Joe West. I think Joe is a variation of James Forrest and they just kinda mashed the relationships together. Hell, even Wally is now Iris' brother instead of nephew.

I agree, at least we got the white circle though.

Retcon universe with magic bullshit, keeping Jo black, but Iris is adopted and white with red hair. It will never ever happen.

I'd be happy 100% with the costume if all they did was make it brighter.

Why isn't the latest episode uploaded yet? The one time ETTV doesn't deliver on time is the one time I really want it…

Really hope the Masketta Man is John Wesley Shipp as Jay Garrick.

All my friends say Teddy Sears is great, but I want a fatherly relationship between Barry and Jay, and also think it'd be stupid for each seasons big bag to just come back first episode of the next season as a good guy/ally, which is just bullshit.

feel bad for them, the Mayor angle is interesting

You got your wish user, it's what I predicted since it was revealed that Jay was Zoom.

He makes some stupid quip about the helmet being "all zoom's idea" though. But he does wear it.

We also get to see Zoom turn into the Black Flash when he dies.

black wally was a thing before the show

Thoughts?

Hindsight suggests that he saved three people and then got bored, leaving the rest to die.

Fucking Zoom

I like the shows but they don't need to be 45 minutes or so god damn formulaic.

Finished Flash but I stopped watching arrow halfway into the vixen episode for no particular reason beyond just hating the writing.
Status quo shit in both piss me off

I really like Earth 3 Jay's hero outfit.

Why can't they just do a big dopey lightning bolt

Why

What suspension of disbelief are they trying to uphold

oh and don't forget Arrow's lesson of the episode.
Every time it's either
fuck that noise