youtube.com/watch?v=UplJBQi_0_w
ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/service/global/global-land-ocean-mntp-anom/201301-201312.png
archive.is/9HEpa
visuanalyze.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/imagen21.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/4 "Well, duh,"
34 "Bullshit."
Unimpressed.

lol xddd librels r dum am i rite all my conservative audience xddddd librels nvr look at evidence evne tho all da evidance shws my bullsheit views r wrong and trickle down theory is bs lmao xdddd

His arguments: youtube.com/watch?v=UplJBQi_0_w

Is this cunt retarded? He said there was no increase in temperature, it's objectively wrong.

ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/service/global/global-land-ocean-mntp-anom/201301-201312.png

Sorry spastic, global warming is happening regardless of what you believe due to political reasons (smaller government, and government interference). They're driven by ideology not truth.

It's a consequence of the law of physics, how light reacts to carbon/earth's ecosystem. If you deny global warming, you may as well be saying quantum mechanics, newtons laws, optics, are all wrong. What kind of fuckwit wouldn't believe pumping trillions of tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere wouldn't have an effect on the climate? An uneducated fuckwit is the answer.

Stefan Mollyjew
He only became far right and white nationalist when he got a following of them after exposure on Alex Jones

A sellout isn't worthy of our ranks.

Well this is bait.
Look at other compounds that change earth temperatures and the history of carbon and temperature in a 50k graph and one of a few million years.

Besides that politicized campaigns that fail to achieve what they promised but cost taxes and freedoms for individuals but not for the big businesses doing the pollution are suspect at best.

Excellent argument my fellow mature human bean

oh noez, an uneducated nut on the internet just looked at a dang graph and disproved 100 years of climate research. Pack up your stuff scientists, no need for science anymore because Joe Smoe over here obviously knows what he's talking about.

Excellent Ellen's argument have you looked at any of the data?

Stefanie Molynex.

go home child your ass is showing

Yeah, all the climate science over the past 100 years. You're literally pointing to two variables when climate systems have shit loads of variables, including output of the sun (which again, has been lower). You obviously have never done a single experiment in your life, or followed a scientific way of solving a problem.

You're not a scientist, but even I'm more qualified to speak on this subject because I have a physics degree. But I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert. You're a little naive fucking cunt if you seriously think you looking at a single graph can disprove all the climate science over the past century, every model, every theory, every hypothesis which the overwhelming majority of the scientific community already agrees on: It's happening. All of said which confirms climate change is happening, and it is caused by human activity. You seriously think scientists haven't seen that data, do you seriously think they haven't considered the history of carbon and temperature and other compounds effect on temperature over the past few million years? Pfft.

I don't need to supply data (firstly because you haven't), because the data is already out there, every single data point confirms the Earth is increasing in temperature, and the correlation between CO2 and temperature is statistically significant. It's simple fucking physics, we're outputting significantly more CO2 into the atmosphere than at any other natural source disrupting the carbon cycle, by a shit load. Light comes in, light gets reflected back from the surface, it gets trapped by the carbon in the atmosphere, greenhouse effect. You're denying basic physics if you think this isn't happening. On the back of an envelope calculation, all volcanoes on Earth output less than 0.5% of the total amount of CO2 we put into the atmosphere. Are you honestly that naive to think disrupting the carbon cycle by that much has no effect on the climate's temperature?

All climate change deniers are borderline retarded and can't understand empirical evidence, and spit their dummy whenever hard empirical facts and laws of physics are presented, so who's the real child? Kill yourselves, you're a waste of oxygen and only accelerating global warming.

because you can't
no one denies climate change btw retard people just dispute the causes and many scientist do not agree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ WOW I'M IN A BIT OF PICKLE HERE THE CAUSE IS SO ILLUSIVE TO ME, SCIENTISTS DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON EVEN THOUGH 97% AGREE CLIMATE CHANGE IS CAUSED BY HUMAN ACTIVITY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

archive.is/9HEpa

educate yourself retard it's a lot more complex than tumblr tards would like to think

Sun output has been low, like I've already mentioned, which proves my point

:^) good job spastic

Did you just finish your 5th grade science class? Maybe this stuff is a little too advanced for you.

visuanalyze.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/imagen21.gif

WHOOPSIES