COMMUNISTS INCITING TERRORISM AGAINST TRUMP

COMMUNISTS INCITING TERRORISM AGAINST TRUMP

"If you think Hillary is going to defeat Trump then you are a fool. We need direct violence on Trump and his team. Bombs, snipers, poison."

I remember the so-called Wikileaks Truck was a fixture at Occupy Wall Street.

archive.is/eIPZP
twitter.com/WikileaksTruck/status/728944918304051200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtZpFnH0Nc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose
archive.is/
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/729018992208297985
twitter.com/annythedog
archive.is/B9WWl
secretservice.gov/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=vdUaEE7mr2w
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-approved-delivering-libyas-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels-seymour-hersh/5522647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Report to secret service. They will show up.

2EDGY4ME

report this to the authorities

They can't really be this dumb, can they?

They think we're the tyrants.

mary mad ‏@marymad 3h3 hours ago
@WikileaksTruck @NeuralCulture just be careful that s ecret svc doesn't come for you

Art Superheroes ‏@WikileaksTruck 3h3 hours ago
@marymad @NeuralCulture Let them. Hitler's goons came after White Rose too. They come after anyone who stands up to tyrannical fascists.

yes they can remember they are useful, but they are idiots first

Here's some more, this time he thinks he's some kind of anonymous. Dumb moralfag.

Art Superheroes ‏@WikileaksTruck 19 Oct 2015
FYI @MartinShkreli You're on my shitlist. Usually when that happens my target has to turn themselves in, delete their social media, or hide.

Muh dumb amuricun

Art Superheroes ‏@WikileaksTruck Apr 27
Honestly Americans don't deserve Bernie Sanders. They're too fat, stupid, lazy, greedy, hateful, and insecure to know what is good for them.

Art Superheroes ‏@WikileaksTruck Apr 27
I've been lucky to travel the world. Unfortunately I realized Americans (collectively and myself included) are the worst people on earth.

Because normality is tyranny for them and when normal people have standards for society leftists become the outcasts. Under their system though, healthy productive people are the outcasts.

>Implying they can hit a moving target past 5 25 100m
wew

The message in the OP is probably the most serious threat I've seen tweeted by anyone so far. That's pretty explicit. He'll regret running his mouth off.

So kill them.

tips.fbi.gov

Archive and report

Well here's another one.

Art Superheroes ‏@WikileaksTruck Mar 30
Trump is a genius. All this time I was wondering how one would get a gun into his rallies, but now I'm thinking a pen bomb is the way to go.
0 retweets 1 like

lol god, it's like they want us to shoot them.

This.

Tagging secret service on twatter is cuck game. These faggots are proud to call on violence against Trump they say it there themselves, and compare themselves to White Rose or whatever that is.

No, they don't fear you at all. There's no real reason to.

Why do these stupid fucking monkeys keep voting against their interests? Why can't everyone just do what I think is best for them!

:^)

Welcome to the watchlists.

Added to FBI TSC list - if he's outside the US FTTTF list as well.
Added to FAA no-fly list with disabled status [activate-able without court order].
Added to TSA mandatory pre-check list.
Added to the DHS SSS list.
Added to the DOJ terror watchlist
Added to the CLASS list for embassies/consulates. Enjoy your extra long waiting period for travel documents.
Added to Secret Service Security deny list
Added to DOJ & European Interpol terror watchlist.
Added to the CIA TTIC list
And added to the overall consolidation list of the FBI/DHS TSDB where every entry of above agencies is listed.

Enjoy the future you choose.

Just a reminder, we haven't seen nothing yet. I fully expect there to be massive chimp out riots during the presidency. There may actually be attacks on the president itself. Especially when DHS will actively start hunting for illegals in the country and the communists start acting up.

lol, twitter: @secretservice look what this guy said

Maybe Ted Cruz's pa knows one.

That's a huge amount of butthurt for someone so insignificant.

They are never so proud after the USSS visits them. They tend to get pretty booty blasted after the agents show up and scare the shit out of them.

I can't wait to form some sort of internet unit and hunt illegals with you guys.

I'm so scared! Everyone knows these effeminate, estrogen filled faggots don't have an ounce of courage in their body. They won't do shit aside form whine on social media and maybe start up a fucking internet petition. Oh no!!!!

black bag these bastards.

If it's one thing I've learned from the military it's that the people that push for the most violence in the open and brag about what they're going to do, are generally the biggest fucking pussies, especially if shit really got real.

Never trust shit talkers.

I think you mean the
DEPORTATION FORCE
Why don't we have our own Deportation Force memes, pic related is a shitty one of leftist origin

They are clumsily trying to meme someone with balls to actually do it.

We wuz thugs and sheeeeiiiittt!
youtube.com/watch?v=WtZpFnH0Nc4

kek I found out what it was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose
kek @ this wannabe thug who's calling for "bombs, snipers, and poison" is comparing himself to nonviolent intellectuals.

Seriously, did someone already report the scum?

Too bad anyone with the balls to do so is either on Trump's side or in jail.

Or teaching at a university.

You don't have to be sane to make an attempt. Only takes one of these kids that are either not taking their meds or taking too many meds to actually give it a shot.

The leftists are maschocists and secretly want Trump to win so their oppression fetish is satiated. I cannot come up with any other reason why all the "Anti-Trump" propaganda just makes him look like more of a bad ass.

I've never seen a U.S. political figure before who's been the subject of this volume of hatred.

Sure people despised Bill Clinton, GW Bush, King Nigger and have said some pretty vicious shit about all of them but you just really didn't see that many people openly calling out death threats.

Could just be a combination of loudmouthed tards meeting the easy interface of social media. Nonetheless there's a disturbing amount of incitement to commit violence against Trump and his supporters.

let the Secret Service take care of these faggots.

"The violence is always coming from the left" - Milo Yiannopoulos

If you're going to claim to be a proud white you really shouldn't be speaking like a nigger.

report twitter scum to fbi!

A well trained sniper can hit a moving target out to a kilometer with the right kind of setup and preparation.

Now if the target is moving above a walking pace and your perch is, say, the Texas Book Repository building and you have a steep enfilading shot…not so much.

Lee had the advantage of the car moving almost directly in line with his window when the kill shot landed, not sure how he managed to get the first shot to land though.

Secret Service, FBI, et. al will have fun with these retards.
It's Bradley you cuck.

Well maybe a black person made the meme.

No

This.

And ALWAYS archive these tweets, screenshots are not enough, as it could be argued that it's photoshopped.

archive.is/

A sanders supporter?

looks like OP follows DfP

We should take these threats seriously.

The far left has no reluctance in using violence.

Who?

according to his website, he has a location in Newark NJ.

Based Ricky

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/729018992208297985

Oh. Yeah, I do. But he didn't retweet this stuff until after I posted this thread.

That's why we'll win. Not only do we have the working class vote. Not only do we have the anti-Hillary vote. But we have the sympathetic vote of the mostly unaffiliated masses who try to avoid politics. Basically the same people the Left often uses emotionally manipulative propaganda to persuade to their causes, will now be driven to ours for the very same reason, and out of sheer incompetency of the Left. That's why I say Soros can't still be funding this. He's not that stupid. This isn't helping his cause one bit in this nation. This is furthering our cause. We're not Europe, we react negatively to extremism (hence their acceptance of Antifa types and our disgust for them). I say Trump has more to do with purposely inciting this by going to the wrong areas, which then forces the media to cover it and make him, as well as his supporters, victims. It's the only thing that makes sense. Trump is using them, and they're so damn stupid they're falling for it, and they're going to deliver him the Presidency.

He is still funding it. We heard someone say, "Soros paid us." Over the live stream of an anti-trump disrupter(They're not protesters) stream at his rally last night in Eugene, Oregon. I think I know why, but it's only speculative. He wants to incite violence from Trump voters so the MSM can jump on it saying, "Look! Trumpers are violent!"

I like this a lot. This is compelling. We should start comparing radical anti-trump liberals and bernouts as terrorists. Actually, they have been for a while, but let's make more stark photo comparisons. They love their Hitler comparisons and find those so cogent, let's do the same.

That's called snark.

A paid "protester" likely won't be admitting it or knowing anything about Soros.

There are no greater hotbeds of radical marxism than American universities. Europe may have a problem with the Antifa, but we're not in much of a better shape either, especially now that almost 40% of the population is non-white.

I don't know, I think we're past that point. These "protesters" have undermined their position among normal people so much that they're pretty much irredeemable. It's become normalized to mock these people and make jokes at their expense. This hurts everything they stand for. The only reason I could see for Soros and the like funding this would be to motivate those with more radicalized views to physically act on those views. The problem is, even if they do, they were never the ones that put actual pressure on politicians and the like to force change. It was the ability of the media to sway the majority of viewers to their cause that did that. They're doing the exact opposite and pushing people to our cause by making us the victims. Either way, whether it's Soros, or Trump taking advantage of the situation, it only helps Trump, so I'm good with it.

There's no doubt Trump is trolling them but it's difficult to believe how hard they take the bait.

Antifa is mostly a non-issue in the U.S. not because of any general dislike for them but because they know they'll be staring down the barrel of a gun if they try their violent street tactics here.

They're feeling emboldened now though and teamed up with beaner activists they may forget they're on thin ice.

lol, as soon as you guys start your bombings, snipings, and poisonings you will.

I know that, I'm saying that SJW and commies cannot hit anything.

I'm not gonna lie, there was a period where I thought the masses didn't deserve Trump. A lot of it has to do with low self esteem and the image of the public that the media projects.

For example, when you see how much money propaganda films like The Force Awakens makes, it almost makes you feel that every white who willingly paid money for that movie deserves to get enriched. Sometimes you want idiots to get punished for doing stupid shit. But in the end I realized that it wouldn't just be the idiots who got punished, it would be everyone.

Voting out of spite makes sense if you have no family or loved ones, and you have no self-respect.

These scumbags threaten terrorist actions and some follow through. We need to be vigilant.

Looks like another dummy is getting a visit from the secret service.

Man these guys must be understaffed right now.

The fool deleted the tweet in OP and a few others after they started getting attention this morning. But he left at least one other that calls for violence against Trump. I hope the SS saw them before he took them down.

The Shkreli hate is absurd. I was talking to a Hillary-supporting bulldyke a while back and she was apopleptic about him. I explained to her how he was in the business to get extra funding for drug research, was willing to give his drug out for free to the uninsured, etc., and her line was that drug companies don't do the research themselves and he was just trying to get rich and kill faggots. I don't think these people can be fixed; they're so emotional they either have to be dicked into submission or liquidated.

Sauce? (Don't tell me to google it, you know how they manipulate search results.)

He dishes out pure uncut pwnage on these types all the time on his live streams.

He might be a rat looking little fucker but he brings the bantz

polite sage for o/t

Lol looks like he deleted it now not so tough are we

He did an interview with Milo a couple of weeks ago where he gets to say his piece in relative calm. Shkreli sounded like a normal early 30's dude like me on the Milo interview. Every other media outlet makes him out to be a super villain.

Saging for Trump spam.

bumping for anti-Trump spam

Ah, there it is.

You have no power here.

Get the v&

Communists are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Christ, I don't want to get some young kid(who is probably doing it for attention) in trouble. What the hell is wrong with this generation? Where are the damn parents

twitter.com/annythedog

He made his decision.

Looks fifteen, legally binding threat as an adult.

If his parents won't teach him about personal responsibility and consequences, we will.

That isn't a communist. It is just a retarded liberal. Communists hate Hillary.

Doesn't fucking matter, report it.

looks like it was archived already, somebody must have already reported it.

Dubs of truth. Put this bitch's ass into the ground.

archive.is/B9WWl

Here's the archive, anyway.

I reported it to the FBI, couldn't find the secret service tip area so I just tweeted it to them

secretservice.gov/contact/

Looks like you have to either go down to the office or make a phone call. I can see why they'd disable an online service, given that it'd probably be spammed by libs complaining about people mocking Obama.

its nothing new though.. The left has always been terrorists.. they fucking invented the shit.

iirc you have to report it to the fbi and they redirect it to the SS as the SS doesnt have the capacity to field phone calls

All that will happen is he'll get a visit from the SS. It'll scare the shit out of him and put him on the straight and narrow going forward. Do it, you'll be acting in his long-term interests as well.

These faggots have watched too many superhero movies.

where's the ayenooniemoose threats with text to speech dub of old film

it's not official until 1 guy posts a video on youtube and 'hax' his twitter

He deleted his social media

Did media just ignore this video?

So that twitter leads to a website, is it he Clark Stoeckley? Quite the artist.

Anyone get a non-human vibe from these tweets?

Hitchens is a necon. He's Jewish, but apparently didn't learn about his Jewish ancestry until later in life. He's anti-Trump, too.

UPDATE

Did a suspicious looking van show up at his place of residence?

There is only one answer to this kind of threat.

WAR
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Or you could go to tips.fbi.gov

or are you one of the retards who is going to be "THAT'S A DIFFERENT ALPHABET AGENCY!!!"

Looking at his "followers" I think he's a bot.

bump to jail these fucks

This is why im actually afraid to put a trump sign on my lawn. All i need is to not be home with my wife and kid when they try to roll through.

Speaking of which.. I have no way of knowing if this related at all but 3 days ago I took my son for a walk in his stroller… Just around the block maybe 1/2 mile total. Made it half way and this bullshit happened:

Thank the fucking lord i was near a driveway that had culverts on both sides. I ran up it with the stroller and the faggot whizzed by still on the shoulder. And kept driving when I bluffed that I was reaching for a pistol. fuck me for being complacent enough to neglect carrying even if it was just around the block

It was 100% intentional. I dont know or talk to anyone where I just recently moved so it cant be personal. So then it is either random or politically motivated.

He could be severely autistic.

Probably had a nice sit down discussion with SS, mommy, daddy and their attorney.

I can't imagine whacko bernshits and snubbed elites won't try to actually assassinate Trump every day for the first few weeks of his reign.
He'll have to spend most of his time in a bunker surrounded by fanatic secret service, communicating through the internet and possibly spending most of his time in the same chair.

That's fucked up.

How could it be politically motivated if you haven't talked to anyone in the area? Were you wearing a TRUMP shirt?

Apology not accepted. Black bag this fucker. Scare him to death.

Soros is not stupid but I think he is quite out of touch with how things work in the 'real' world (ie. at our pleb level).

His perspective is from 10,000ft while ours is ground zero which is why we are starting to win even though he has unlimited resources.

Ive seen a recent interview of his where he complains that changing the world to his vision isnt as easy he thought.

He has the (ongoing) failures of Ukraine, Arab Spring, Russia and Syria under his belt and complains that people who he has pissed off previously become 'spoilers' in his next project to change the world to his liking.

He seems to have not realised that after turning some poor sucker's life and country upside down for his own mistaken beliefs and ambitions, that same person will then try and ruin Soros' plans in revenge.

This interview is interesting if you have the time and you want a glimpse into the mind of this man:
youtube.com/watch?v=vdUaEE7mr2w

Has anyone ever actually faced punishment for doing this? It seems like they just pull the edgy card and get off. Does the SS/FBI at least keep an eye on them?

What happens when one of them tries to follow through?

Combo breaker.

Holy shit he is painful to listen to. I've never heard so many "uh.." in my life.

I didn't know he disliked Putin that much. His lack of self awareness is awe-inspiring.

Thanks for the vid user, just getting to his thoughts on Merkel.

niggers, lol

You're welcome bro. Its a good, informative video, if just a bit long but it illuminates some of what is going on in the world and why.

These are the people who really run our lives and its depressing just how him (and I assume his class) are messing everything up, causing death and destruction across the world and yet think they are the second coming and are literally doing nothing wrong.

It reminds me of this C.S. Lewis quote:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

That's a great quote.

I remember following the situation in Ukraine as it free-fell into chaos. I did my best to bring attention to it among my co-workers who were all oblivious that it was going on. Unfortunately people would rather be ignorant and comfortable than take interest in things that actually matter.

I get bummed about the state of the world at times, specially since as you said the people at the reins think they are doing great and a paragon of their ideals without noticing their are really just throwing gasoline on the fire. But I have hope that the internet and time will prove them wrong. With everything that ever was available forever, it's only a matter of time before they can't hide from their avalanche of failures.

The Future is bright.

nigga please. They called the ATF on me simply because they saw a video of me operating firearms (in the forest completely legally and safely)

It's because of the media and social signaling. These idiots don't have any close friends or community so they get 100% of their values from television which keep calling trump the antichrist so of course useful idiots are hating.

American normies hate protestors in general, anybody sitting around pretending to be better than everyone else while they go work 50 hours to pay the mortgage is going to piss them off. Trump supporters aren't even interested in protesting.

Thanks again.

I had a similar experience with the Ukraine situation but it helped wake me up as too many coincidental and weird things were happening around the world to be pure chance. The MO of all these upheavals were too similar too.

It also helped me look back and research previous events like 9/11 and Iraq invasion more deeply.

I hope the future is as bright as you say and the internet is a godsend for this. Either way it will be a long struggle with many more innocents losing their lives needlessly.

Take a look at Syria now for example - whole cities look like Stalingrad. Not good,
tfw your own country is the bad guy!

Ukraine and the Arab spring was a big turning point for me too. It felt like someone was pulling every string they could and went all in with no viable exit strategy in case things went sideways, which they did. As a result the whole region is a huge cluster-fuck.

Syria really is a tragic affair. They got shit on horrifically. From the few pictures I've seen before it became a war torn hell on earth, it looked like a nice place. It's sad.

The internet is that god send. Remember how Syrian civilians were gassed, and the media tried making a shit storm blaming Assad? They were trying to galvanize the public to put boots on the ground. Then the evidence of it being contractors outside of the Syrian government started circulating the net, and the story died.* That's the kind of power the internet gives the people as a whole, the power of truth to cut through the lies.

The terrible people will continue doing terrible things. It is tragic, but it is all catalogued, it's (mostly) all reported, and most importantly it is remembered. There are just too many news sites and places for discourse to shill or suppress the information. They are fighting a losing battle. The only thing shills have to fight that apathy is a meager paycheck for selling their integrity.

Wall of text, aspie card activated.

*globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-approved-delivering-libyas-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels-seymour-hersh/5522647