youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a retard and America can never be great again because it never really was great. It's a warmongering shithole that destabilised half the world through war, is full of gun violence, and Americans are in general the most uptight, self absorbed, shallow, gluttonous, stupid, cocky people on the planet. The only Americans worth anything are their scientists and engineers, the rest of the population are generally dumbfucks that still believe the sun orbits the Earth.

Gullible indoctrinated commie retard detected babahhahah stay butthurt retard

Good job demostrating America is full of retards. Fuck illogical cunts.

Most of those he doesn't even own, he just has his name on them because he's a superficial degenerate piece of trash who has the piggy back on the illusion of success to get success.

Do you have even a basic grasp on why feminist groups exist? Men aren't being raped on campuses. Men aren't scared to walk at night on campuses. Men aren't showing up in any harassment/rape statistics, because women aren't a threat. Men don't live in fear on campus. Feminism isn't about cutting your balls off. Feminists don't hate men. Feminism is womaen wanting to be able to feel safe, to fight for a community where people are taught that rape is wrong, to make the same pay that men do for the same job, to have the same voice in the community that men have. Some men cry foul, and demand that they have a group too. Men feel sad because they got rejected. Men feel hurt by whatever the fuck. When it comes down to it, Men's "rights" groups tend to lash out at feminists and they often tend to condone rape. You are not an oppressed demographic that needs a support group.

Grow the fuck up, stop worrying about women wanting to feel safe and wanting to be compensated equally for their work, and focus on being the man you claim to be instead of a whiny little privledged turd. Feminists don't make anyone feel unsafe. The only people bothered by them are bigot assholes. You may as well be racist and homophobic too if you are going to shove your heads that far up the safety-shell of your own asses. I know I'm going to get a lot of "rebuttals" over this, but just keep in mind you are arguing with someone with probably 15 years more life experience than you, and I will crush you with logic. And name calling. I'm not above that either, because it's fun. Little bitch boys.

Dat copypasta, I gotta use that some time.

MAKES GENERAL ASSUMPTION about 300 million people and then get's butthurt when i make one….THANKS FOR PROVING ME RIGHT you are a RETARD

Here's another
Like all people, the white race originated in Afrika. As humanities first great cities grew, it became increasingly difficult to deal with habitual thieves, rapists, pedophiles and homosexuals in the population. These offenders were genetically predisposed to their deviant behaviors and exile was the only way to safeguard the populations of the cities. Gradually these inherently depraved individuals were driven ever northward, away from civilization.

Eventually they were driven across the Mediterranean into Europe. Here they settled, their naturally black skin atrophying to a sickly pale color to adapt to the lack of nourishing sunlight. These savages did not build great civilizations, they did not develop science and art as their fathers in Afrika had. Instead, their genetic predilection to violence and the harshness of the European climate brought them to a state of perpetual warfare. As a result, they became great warriors and built powerful new ways to wage war. By contrast the dark skinned people's of the world became great artists, scientists and philosophers- always maintaining their deep spiritual connection to the Earth. People's of color worshiped life, the Europeans worshiped death.

We know what happened next, the Europeans spread out like a plague, raping, destroying, consuming, pillaging everywhere they went. The non whites' cultural superiority was no match for the perfected, savage onslaught on the whites. And so this is where we are today. The tribe of rapists, pedophiles and criminals that all whites are defended from have infested the planet. While it may sound harsh, the only viable option for the preservation of the species is the aggressive termination of this malignant tumor wherever it takes root. And this is why the global extermination of whites isn't just right- it is a moral imperative.

Because it's pretty much an empirical fact Americans are cocky, gluttonous, superficial, ignorant degenerate trash. A large portion of Americans actually believe the sun orbits the Earth. A good example, the possibility of Trump becoming president. Trump in an IQ test, looks like America failed that IQ test.

read the rest anyway, but it was just as bad. if you want to know why men feel offended by feminists, smell your armpits, sister.

It's a copypasta you faggot.

and what is the source, plox?

Fattest nation on Earth. Most fake tits on Earth. And poor education results for such a rich country.

Nice job Racist why don't you just call us all niggers why you're at it?

What lovely things did you say about me, my love? I'll have you know I am highly committed in our relationship, I've been involved in numerous counseling sessions, and I have over 300 confirmed dating experiences. I am trained in reliability and I'm the best person for you on the entire earth. You are everything to me, not just another person. I will take your pain out with tenderness, love and care the likes of which nobody has ever been felt before on this earth, mark my romantic love notes.

You think you can get away with saying you're not good enough for me on the internet? Think again, lover. As we speak, I am contacting my boss, who is the manager of Hallmark, to give me flowers, candy, and stuffed animals for me to send to your home and to do that, your address is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the love making, beautiful. The love making that will wipe the tears of hurt you have felt from those pathetic others you call your exes. You're fucking mine, my love (I know it's bad to swear to get a point across but damn I really love you!) I can be with you anywhere, anytime, and I can love you in many ways, and that's not just from my mind, but my heart too. Not only I am dangerously in love with you, I have permission from your entire family members to happily engage with you in marriage with a 5 carat ring and I will use a full box of tissues to wipe tears off your happy face, my love. If only you could have known how heart-touching your "average" comment had meant to me, maybe you would keep writing more. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're going to have put more faith in me, my wonderful love. I will give all my love to you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking loved, boo.

Lmao, both parties elected some of the biggest cunts on Earth. Hillary is a warmongering corporate sellout shill, and a psychopath, and Trump is a loudmouthed bigotted fuckwit sociopath. One of your parties won't even vote to disallow the terrorists you Republican nuts apparently really hate, if you're known to be in ISIS you can literally buy an AR15 and shoot up a train station at any time. Have fun in your fucked country guys. It's funny, both Democrats and Republicans share one thing in common, they're both fucking retarded.

America isn't a race, it's a country. I'll leave the racism to Trump and Clinton.

Why do you persist you miserable little asshole?

Do you realize just what a waste you are? Just what a miserable little person you've turned out to be. Think. Think back. To your childhood. Think about how full of promise and excitement you were. Now think about how you've suffocated and murdered that child under the weight of your own inadequacy.

You've disappointed everyone, you know. Your mother can barely stand the sight of you, you are now as much the child she took to her breast as the cancerous lump growing in her uterus is. At least that lump of cells holds no false promise but peace from your wretched existence. Think back to all the people you ever encountered in your squandered life and say a quiet apology to them for being a complete waste of their time and faith. That girl who actually liked you, who you so foolishly indulged in fantasies of being married to and having children with and dying peaceful, gray haired on a bed with. Just think, she's currently rutting with some other, much more successful man (unlike you, who could barely be called a man, let alone human) filling her womb with his seed, propagating his lineage.

Do you feel it? Do you hear it? Her nails on his back. Her moans of ecstasy when he takes her. They'll have a long, happy future together. A better one than you could've ever given her. Your lineage is squandered on rags, dying, encrusted, yellowing rags and filling the dank air of your festering living area. You have failed not just as a person, but as a basic living being. You waste your time moderating subs. You snap at people who have no identity, who will come and go through your life, and you meet them with hostility. Killing yourself would simply be a benefit to you so in all actuality I hope you never die. I hope you just keep living, in this constant state of mediocrity and anger.

Alchemy is a philosophical and protoscientific tradition practiced throughout Egypt and Eurasia which aimed to purify, mature, and perfect certain objects. Common aims were chrysopoeia, the transmutation of "base metals" (e.g., lead) into "noble" ones (particularly gold); the creation of an elixir of immortality; the creation of panaceas able to cure any disease; and the development of an alkahest, a universal solvent. The perfection of the human body and soul was thought to permit or result from the alchemical magnum opus and, in the Hellenistic and western tradition, the achievement of gnosis. In Europe, the creation of a philosopher's stone was variously connected with all of these projects.

In English, the term is often limited to descriptions of European alchemy, but similar practices existed in the Far East, the Indian subcontinent, and the Muslim world. In Europe, following the 12th-century Renaissance produced by the translation of Arabic works on science and the Recovery of Aristotle, alchemists played a significant role in early modern science (particularly chemistry and medicine). Islamic and European alchemists developed a structure of basic laboratory techniques, theory, terminology, and experimental method, some of which are still in use today. However, they continued antiquity's belief in four elements and guarded their work in secrecy including cyphers and cryptic symbolism. Their work was guided by Hermetic principles related to magic, mythology, and religion.

Modern discussions of alchemy are generally split into an examination of its exotericpractical applications and its esoteric spiritual aspects, despite the arguments of scholars like Homyard and von Franz that they should be understood as complementary. The former is pursued by historians of the physical sciences who examine the subject in terms of protochemistry, medicine, and charlatanism. The latter interests historians of esotericism, psychologists, and some philosophers and spiritualists. The subject has also made an ongoing impact on literature and the arts. Despite this split, which von Franz believes has existed since the Western traditions' origin in a mix of Greek philosophy was mixed with Egyptian and Mesopotamian technology, numerous sources have stressed an integration of esoteric and exoteric approaches to alchemy as far back as Bolus of Mendes's 3rd-century bc On Physical and Mystical Matters (Greek: Physika kai Mystika).

The point which apparently you were to stupid to get was that if you swap out the word American for black you could possibly see the idiocy of your comment but that would require you to not be an idiot.

No U

Not me

Alright, I concede this point.

fair enough….bbl and we can argue some more

wat? That school is shit.

So if you change the subject to race, it becomes racist, perfect logic kid. Kill yourself American scum.

That wasn't me, I don't concede that point.

Sorry. I conceded on your behalf user.

I don't understand you guys.

Trump dominated and subjugated the jews in his life. It was a peaceful solution that let him maintain dominance and control.

Really?! grow up kid

Then why aren't Holla Forumstards in favor of race mixing?

Stormfags actually hate trump, Holla Forumsacks are actually less intelligent than your average stormfag.

I'm not a Holla Forumstard, I'm just shilling omnidirectionally.

over 45% of US billionaires are alumni. doesn't sound too shit to me.

Yes we know you were kings blah blah.

No Donald Trump

Name literally one thing that shows he's a bigot.

Going to relish November 9 when Holla Forumstards are finally forced to confront reality and epic butthurt whining ensues.

Just curious, do you think between now and election day, Hillary is going to become more ethical and lawful (even retroactively) and Muslims are going to stop killing people and become peaceful? Because those are two major trends continuously pushing her down and him up.

Not once in the RCP average has Trump been above Clinton, and the media has been hammering her email scandal 24x7. But the manufactured outrage over this "scandal" failed to do the intended damage. Republicucks are getting desperate.

So in response to me saying that he's trending up and she's trending down, and that circumstances are going to keep that going… you respond that he hasn't been above her yet in the polls. Good comeback!

No Donald Trump.

"They're rapists"
"Ban all muslims from entering the united states"

They are rapist.
archive.is/lRxYT

a religion is not a race….banning violent extremist is bigoted it's sane.

Trump is right

isn't

Mexican immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, are disproportionately rapists.
Muslims are WILDLY disproportionately likely to commit or support terrorism in the United States, especially if they're first or second generation.

To be "bigoted" a statement has to have no basis in fact. Don't go full Tumblr and think saying something like "Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina" is bigoted against trannies.

You shall be the first to hang.

Me too, it'll be almost as good as that amazing salt when Brexitfags got BTFO by Remain!

this guy loves sucking muslim cock

Oh it's this thread again
>>>Holla Forums

being this assblasted!!…bahahahahahahah

You faggots are getting desperate.

Everything was reasonable up until the final 'stage'. Such a propagandist image only serves to fuel the anti-Trump hate.

I have more power than you can imagine
prepare your anus and mind for fucking
P
K

Oh look, it's Ivanka Trump. Find me and kill me then, faggot.

are you kidding me?

Nice of you to ignore the rest of the post in order to point out a technical irrelevancy.

rekt

We are not the ones coming to Holla Forums to shill. you are the one forgetting that this is not Holla Forums. so don't complain when you are being called out faggot.

now gtfo to your containment board .

Yeah!

wheres the original? stop editing the jews out of ben "gas them all" garrisons cartoons

bump to trigger SJWs

HIGH ENERGY
Make America Great Again
4:22, Niskey , Published on Oct 18, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
5:15, Defending the USA, May 2, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump
8:27, America For The TRUMP, Jan 31, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

The Trump Movement - The Real Story Behind the Chicago Riots
2:05, Defending the USA , Mar 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

The Trump Supporter
4:56 Murdoch Murdoch 2 , Apr 30, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

Episode 15 Hold Back The Night
6:47, Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
== full footage
Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)
CNN
19:21, CNN , Published on May 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Donald Trump on Economic Recovery (1991)
54:33 , Citizen Of The Planet, Jul 19, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
== great heart
Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

== fun
Trump Loves Mika Brzezinski
1:34 Vovin5
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Donald Trump MAGA dance
1:30, Uncle Rico, Mar 19, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

The Donald Trump effect… *mass effect parody*
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]
6:10, Aryan Wisdom , Published on May 3, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

You're a giant faggot is you don't like Trump.
Only niggers and faggot vote Shillary

Kinda rude tbh fam. I was #DraftBiden

MAGA YOU FAGGOTS!!!

a

Don't kid yourself amerifats. Shillery is gonna win no matter what. If she can get away with that email shit without any problems she can cheat her way through the election.

We're fucking ready

SAVED

salty berniefag…..losers can't be winners
maga

My favorite Donald Trump quote of all…

"We are going to win so much you are gonna tell me Donald, STOP WINNING!, I can't take it anymore!
And you know what I will say, NO! I'm gonna keep on winning!"

bump to trigger more SJW salt

T

Trump is an idiot, he too is a cog on the banker machine like communist corpse Sanders and "accidental death" Clinton. You'll all see how if he wins, nothing's gonna change, just more "order out of chaos".

Where's your sense of adventure??? You know you will get the same obama shit with bernie and hildebeast, why not live a little and double down on the unknown?
The world doesn't need pussies, it needs men!

You have completely failed to refute one word he said. Typical sheep.

Then why don't the bankers give him money?

Trump has already changed things. There is no going back. Before Trump, cuckservatives cowards couldn't even talk about immigration. Now Trump has brought back the words "illegal" and "anchor baby". That's why the jews fear him so much. Trump just laughs at their race card and pussy pass. Leftists have nothing else.