What is this

??

It's a whole lotta spam, user.

I'm amazed that autists are still taking the time to spam this dead ass site.

Is the Kennedi spammer still at it? I've been absent for quite a while.

Yeah still here. Travisposter, Cat's Cradle keeps trying to climb out of the grave. All still here.

I suppose that shouldn't surprise me. In my many years of browsing the internet, I don't think I've ever encountered someone as pathetic and literally autistic as the Kennedi spammer.

I was bed ridden with a serious illness for a few months while Holla Forums was still relatively active, and so I spent an absurd amount of time on here. And the Kennedifag would spam the site almost 24/7 – the level of mental illness on this site is astonishing.

In fact:
He's here right now.

Yeah, I just noticed that. Amazing.

I realize that repetition is soothing to autists, but this seems like a case of autism combined with some pretty serious OCD.

at this point I actually feel pity for him (her?)

I dont. In fact, I honestly hope he kills himself asap – it would end his suffering, and probably the burden on his family.

That faggot – along with the administration's refusal to do anything about the spam – is one of the main reasons why Holla Forums died such a swift death.

is he suffering? I'm probs similar to him - living with parents, no job, no gf - but when you live long enough like this you find 'joy' in simple things like meeting a friend online
I honestly dont mind idiots like that so much
maybe cuz I'm not here often enough

just ignore user

Aren't we all? Some, certainly more than others.

I'm in the same situation, and I can totally relate when it comes to finding pleasure in the small things. But if I was compelled to post the same thing, over and over, on an obscure corner of the internet, every fucking waking minute, I think suicide would be a very logical course of action.

well yeah he's an attention whore
STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION YOU FAGS

Do you honestly think it matters at this point?

Nothing can stop him. Kennenny checksum. Slade ate his babby. etc.

and all this time I thought it was more than one user spamming that kennedy shit…

It's possible that there have been one or two piggybackers at various times, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority comes from one extraordinarily autistic individual.

I thought it was "a natural and organic meme" and "not spam" according to the very high-quality mods here on this fine board.

that's what the lizards want you to think

Mods resetting the board
Instead of a 10 replies by page 10 limit and a posts per hour limit and low moderation they've decided to tell you what random means

Gas the mods.

Wew

Barth2032 is the best and better.

Yup, that shit too.

And Baskin Robin. Faggot even made a KYM page to try and validate his Milhouse of a meme.

ayy