Oh my god steven universe just became the greatest television show of all time

Oh my god steven universe just became the greatest television show of all time
There's more emotion packed into each frame than the entirety of schindler's list or titanic

As far as I am concerned there are no rhymes in Holla Forums and Tumblr

Steven Universe ytps are the only good thing about this show.

I like how in Adventure Time we have a male protagonist who is constantly shat on while surrounded by women and shit male role models, and then in Steven Universe the main protagonist is overly emotional and constantly crying while surrounded by women and shit male role models.

c a l a r t s
a
l
a
r
t
s

Uh wow racist much?

that poor negro…

Straight white male just BTFO of tumblr, interracial breeding grounds and cuckoldry

wtf i hate gemworld now

The fuck is all of this and why do people want gems to suck their dicks?

I would be miserable myself if I were surrounded by beta males and carpet munching rocks for life.

Is that you, sudocuck?
>>>Holla Forums752665

What is this show even about.

You guys have weird fetishes.

Sir Cuck TumblrMaster's Titanic wasnt emotional …

is this a dork souls reference???

People want to fuck inanimate objects that look like women instead of snarky bitches

Holy shit I didn't even notice her design. Nice catch!

I cry everytime when I see dicaprio drowning away at the end

why the long face, blue girl?

It's a little sexist how much the women cry in this show.

The old commies had a saying about tv shows: Is it good or is it american ?
I usually disagree with commies, but I'm beginning to see the truth to this.

True communism makes real tv shows the people can enjoy instead of SJW porkies

There you go again.

Thanks based CuckSeeker

Really makes you think

What horrible voice acting

Are you some kind of sexist shitlord?
How can you find the voice acting terrible???

FTFY

I HATE IT

Reminds me of dark souls minus the ugly characters and huge amount of carpet munches>>592519

I can't stand how this show tries so hard to be anime when it doesn't even have the artstyle.

How is it trying to be anime? There's a few scenes acting as a homeage to certain anime but overall it's its own thing.

Those emotions are absolutely meaningless if I have no context as to what the fuck is happening. Is she going to use the bald guy as a dildo? Is that why the fetishists over at Tumblr like this show? Am I really supposed to believe death is such an alien concept to these supreme beings

Yeah obviously people familiar with death would never feel any sadness at a close one dying

I stopped watching this show after they dedicated an entire episode to establishing that Lapis can live anywhere on the planet and then having the next episode being LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE

Well this is different. For a while Stevens VA had his voice break, which was far better as he was not tolerable, and then he slowly managed to get it high again. Fucking why?

This is femninist propaganda and anyone who watches it must be stuffed in gas chambers along with the writers and the rest of cartoon network

The main good guys are women who followed a fatty that mated with a man led by a boy. The homeworld gems are literal femnazis

What are you talking about? She can live anywhere but wants to live near Steven.

Why would anyone want to live near Steven?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/lgbt/

They're rocks. Not lesbians okay

Nice try SU, but Rebecca sugar said her self this show is an allegory for lbgtqp stuff, and they are constantly referred to as female in the show. (They are only said that they are gender nuetral rocks by official statements, as to hide the fact that they are gay from normies)

Look who's being a SJW…

Take it to Holla Forums.

I'm not going to your SJW board tbh. Shoo shoo

Holla Forums is not a sjw board. It is a board that where sjws, Holla Forums, and pedophiles are constantly at war with each other.

I thought they were all the same thing.

It's a cartoon, for children

Why don't you go ask the cartoon board?

Fixed

Is it wrong that I want to fuck that ayylium?

Get this SJW propaganda outta here

…um they're rocks.
R-O-C-K-S

That's half/co/. Most people on this Holla Forums complain about SJWs.

Aren't anti-SJWs the same as SJWs?

ah yes, the Jon Stewart defense

"Dude it's just a comedy show lol"

Exactly. It's just a tv show lol.

Only SJWs read into these things too much and get knee jerk reactions.

Their beliefs are entirely different.

Goes on Holla Forums

They both overreact and exaggerate stupid shit.

SJW means you are a promoter of social progressive politics. Just because someone can act like an sjw when they promote their ideology, doesn't mean they are an sjw.

solid logic there, Shoshana

Yes but she's acting like a human is the only person who understands the pain of loss she's feeling. If death was normal for them there would probably be fucking gem grievance counselors considering they are kikes

Wrong.
She's surprised a inferior creature can share the same emotions and experiences as her.

Ever heard of a little board called Holla Forums?

Literally avatar and brony tier

I thought the fans were pure cancer and trannys along with SJW's latched onto it's lactating teat to spew forth hate to anyone who draws one of the characters differently and posts it on DA or social media.

CAPCHA

This. The galactic empire run by a race of only women is a world-destroying dystopia, and the protagonist is the result of one of these alien women converting to heterosexuality.

Gay niggers