CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT #1

On the last and final episode "CRIPPLEKIKE FIX YOUR SHIT'", the wise and intelligent Freddit Breddit from Reddit comes out of his IRC hole for just long enough to trash talk the second person who has attempted to fix his site for him. This time, however, he failed pierce through the opiate haze he exists in long enough to remember that Codemonkey is actually his boss, and chopping apart logs to make him look bad is not a good idea. Now a "technical supervisor" in more quotes than I can fit in this post, it looks like the fire tires have finally gone cold. He admits over Twitter that the "copypaste" admin account on Holla Forums is not under his control and the future of Holla Forums is bleaker than ever before.

Will Fredrick escape the pigs?
Will Jim stop nuking boards and banning entire subnets?
Will Codemonkey finally fix his newly inherited shit as de facto admin?

Find out on this episode of

CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

16chan.nl
web.archive.org/web/20160421165015/https://8ch.net/hebe/res/122418.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe
github.com/ctrlcctrlv/infinity
8ch.net/dost.html
16chan.nl/next/thread/157
medium.com/@ItsJoshProbably/why-Holla
8ch.pl/faq.html
github.com/czaks/Holla
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ichverbot
poal.me/83m6iu
archive.is/4049I
poal.me/klw123
webchat.rizon.net/?channels=nntpchan-community
poal.me/t7inzy
8ch.net/dost.html
8ch.pl/meta/res/1895.html
8ch.net/tech/res/593331.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the admins imageboard war now

Most urgent issue is what is happening with these global bans and range bans

What is the global ban policy now that Hotwheels has been promoted/demoted to 'consultant'?

At this point I doubt we're ever going to get any real communication ever again. There's an ambiguous slew of different 2ch employees working on different facets of the site. The only person who is talking is Ron, and that's because Ron has been the guy trying to save Holla Forums since January.

Time to move back to 4chan.

I'd sooner quit the internet.

This mentality really baffles me, it really fucking does.

He's just another Redditor trying to get us to mingle with his own kind.

who is codemonkey and where was he during the whole infinity next debacle?

without hotwheels this isn't home. end of a era.

I'm done with boards after this site fucks itself even more with that big fat fuck Jim taking over and booting the cripple

At least hiro improves the site and communicates. 4chan just werks(tm)

Jim is a shady fuck. We could have easily been running Infinity Next by now. The only reason why we aren't is because it is free software.

Meant to quote

Man you must be blind to not have read this by now.

Jim's son, 2ch engineer, he's fixing the site. He was busy when Josh was being a faggot.

Nice bait but too much words, here is how to do it :

4chan.

I still like you, Hotwheels, for giving us a place to post at all.

No thanks. I'd sooner shitpost on youtube comments than move back to 4chan. I'm less likely to get banned on youtube than 4chan

The fact that that is true is horrifying.

The captcha still isn't fixed for me, and as another user said in the previous thread, I also got banned on /operate/ for a post I didn't make and it shows an IP that isn't mine.

Thanks for looking into it, though.

Why doesn't codemonkey make his own chan.

Vacationing to Japan with him.

his thief of a father stole this chan for his son and set the ball rolling a while back, why need to make a new one ?

Is it fair to assume Jim had a beer too many last night? This looks very like a drunken rampage.
On the other hand, the Turnip is gone at last. Fair wind and good riddance to him. The pedos are under attack at last. Tyrone and good riddance to them.
What we now need urgently is a privacy report/canary update in the appropriate thread on /operate/ and policy statement from the new admin.

jim got drunk and tried to fap to lewd pictures of little girls on his phone, but his fat fingers kept accidently hitting the ban and delete button

Jim said in the other thread he's going to start censoring all the pedo boards, so there goes half the site's userbase. lmfao

and codemonkey is at daycamp for juvenile sex offenders till the end of the month.

Didn't Josh say /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ had the most lurkers out of all the boards?

More like 3/4 of the site.

Yes. If you ran ngxtop during peak hours, the majority top threads would all be /cutegirls/.

if the pedos go, the active userbase will grow

god of Holla Forums

the reputation of Holla Forums will never improve. normies will always be afraid to come here.

ATTENTION TO OUR NEW KING AND LEADER CODEMONKEY

1. Please delete hebe and all loli boards
2. Delete all child erotic pictures from entire website
3. Kill such threads on Holla Forums and get everyone who posted that filth globally banned

BE BETTER THAN HOTWHEELS, MAKE OUR BOARD SECURE FROM PEDOS
HEIL CODEMONKEY!

DONT EAT ME MR PIG

GAS YOURSELF KIKE, BANNING PEDOSHITS WOULD MEAN BANNING ALL VPNS, THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE CUCKCHAN!

THIS KIKE IS SPAMMING THIS EVERYWHERE AND PRETENDING TO BE Holla Forums
ALL IT WILL ACCOMPLISH IS MASS CENSORSHIP OF EVERYTHING

this guy is insane, he wants to ban all VPNs, Proxies and TOR

PEDO SCUM, YOU ALREADY FOUND A WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF?!

FINE! THEN CODEMONKEY JUST HAS TO BAN EVERY SINGLE EXISTING VPN, SO NOBODY LIKE YOU WOULD COMPLAIN.

No it wouldn't, just stop posting cp and chans will be fine.

Seriously? Jim banning le paedos?

I don't look to any of those boards but they keep away on their own fucking boards, and as long as they are not doing anything illegal 8ch should allow it. Fuck the normies.

I AM NOT A FUCKING PEDOSHIT, YOU WANT TO BAN ALL VPNS SO THAT NO ONE CAN BE ANONYMOUS

I hate those cp kikes but banning them means that no-one that wants to be anonymous can ever post on Holla Forums which would be just like 4chan

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ANONYMOUS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, PEDOSHIT

This. Goodbye last place where you can discuss things freely as long as its legal.

Can't sell user data if users are usijg vpn's and tor, Jim needs a reason to remove both and he is using this a scapegoat.

16chan when

16chan.nl

;^)

I don't do it, but I know some BO that ban people just for ALL CAPS.

ATTENTION CODEMONKEY
what is your opinion on censorship? this Holla Forums guy >>592597
wants to ban all anonymity just like 4chan.

Holla Forums is supposed to be a place of free speech

BASED JIM CONFIRMED DELETION OF HEBE AND PEDO SHIT

Suck it pedos! You only came here to protect your degeneracy.

Its fine when a board admin does it.
Stop banning legal content from Holla Forums you retard. You are going to kill this site.

Fucking too late for that. This is amazing.

what is your personal opinion on the pedos and online anonymity + security?
do you firmly believe that Holla Forums should remain a place of free speech or a place of censorship like 4chan?

Amazing "triple blowjob" or amazing "I can't believe anyone can be this stupid"?

HW is a good kid. Maybe he can use an intervention. Put him in medical rehab and get the monkey off his back. I still care and so do many others.

No, its illegal you dumb shit, you masturbate on it anyway, so your opinion doesn't fucking even count, you also fap on real cp, its obvious.

Pedos are the one demographic I wouldn't mind axing, legal or not.

You have it backwards user. /int*/ are the pedos, Holla Forumsacks hate pedos.

I agree with it's about time we tell the pedos to fuck off forever.

>>>Holla Forums5736859

please delete this illegal thread Jim

someone help me on this

I want pedos to fuck off, but this guy wants to ban all VPNs

DO YOU REALISE HE WANTS TO END ALL ONLINE ANONYMITY? THIS MEANS NO SECURITY FOR ANY USERS.

I don't think we have profile photos of Hotwheels and Jim, but we do have plenty of front-facing ones.

I will shoop it for you

ty

REMINDER THAT 2CH OPERATES WITH AN ACCOUNT REGISTRATION SYSTEM
NO ONE ON 2CH IS ANONYMOUS

That fat fucking faggot doesn't even understand why the largest of chunk of users are here: absolute freedom of speech, right on the borders of what is legal but never crossing it.

Yes it is legal, fucking retard. And no, I don't go to any of those boards. Fuck off to 4chan.

Look who you are protecting, pedoshit.

Fellate a gun, whatever branch of Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Freech, SomethingAwful, or Tumblr you are.

In Russia we dump people who post clothed lolis for purposes of masturbating on them into prison. Get on my level, pedoshit.

Daily reminder that when pedos and cp get banned the pedos spam the boards like ITT and pretend to be Holla Forums or other decent human beings and conflate banning cp with censorship.

PEDOSCUM ARE DONE ON Holla Forums. ALL HAIL BASED JIM

Then how come I posted there without account or name, faggot?

It's fucking disgusting, but it must be protected and defended.

Free speech isn't for the largest chunk of idiots in the world who agree with everyone else, that would be pointless, free speech is for the disgusting faggots, the neonazis, the outcasts.

I am not protecting those subhumans, I am protecting online security and privacy

Go back to Russian Reddit, you obviously do not belong on Holla Forums.

Oh shit. Really?

Pedophiles are the next level of SJW degeneracy, along with zoophilia and necrophilia.
Remember Ali Rapp.

His post says nothing about banning vpn's.

This is typical pedo/goon tactics. Watch and learn, newfags.

I agree reluctantly, but pedo shit should be ruled out on main boards like Holla Forums, and moved to containment boards

who said anything about normies? there's a floating, non-pedo userbase out there on the multitude of small IBs. There're good people on manstream sites too.

That's the decision of the board owner, as it has always been.

The main boards like Holla Forums are owned by the admins.
At least that was the case in the beginning

The non-pedo userbase is welcome on any of the non-pedo boards, as it has been for the past years.

You are posting on one.

No. They have shown time and time again that they can't be contained. They need to be banned. Holla Forums is mainly Holla Forums and Holla Forums and everyone else can pretty much fuck off and the board would be fine.

Actually, if we managed to get rid of most of the pedos, there is a good chance we could attract plenty of new users to the site and a chance this could actually become a viable alternative to 4chan

Pederasty is not free or protected speech when it includes children images. That is the rule of law in the USA.
Free speech will be protected here.
Don't think that let's you say anything you want without taking responsibility for what you do.
There are things that are not protected, an example would be bomb jokes at the airport, yelling fire in a theatre, or posting erotic photos of kids.

That's not too hard.

he posted here &

How can anyone trust you when you're a liar and a thief, Jim?

Then the board owners, who happen to be the admins, have a right to change the rules of that board and ban people on their board.

Say there are people who want to allow pedo content on a Holla Forums like board, they can start their own.

Bullshit, I thankfully never see pedo content on other boards. Holla Forums faggotry spills over more on other boards then that.

Buttblasted pedo

Well, at least we got some closure from quadratic tire fire. Now we can move on.

You nuked entire fucking non-pedo boards because "you got a complaint". Fuck off.

You are straight up lying.

That's all I'm saying, yeah. That's what they should do.

Based Jim. Don't let them make Smut into Theory.

Which boards?

Except when you have to fuck around with noscript to get captcha to show up. Also it's been down a few times lately, image posting randomly fails if they're too big (remind you of anything?) or too small, etc..

Why are you not just of 4chan? Thats what you want Holla Forums to be anyway. Fuck off.

I hate the pedoshits but I think that Holla Forums should allow people to have anonymity, there is many people on Holla Forums & Holla Forums who only just want to escape NSA spying and data gathering because privacy.

example: China has a very restrictive internet policy and may try to block this site as it may express opinons that do not agree with the Chinese Communist Government.

Pedo boards.

The pedos are just upset that Jim nuked their candydoll "modeling" photos.

/ddlg/, for one. I got banned for a post I made in 2014. I go check up on the board out of curiosity, and it's just gone. Every last post, except the board owner's single-post sticky.

I'm not a pedo and I'm upset he banned legal content on this website. Destroying all principles of Holla Forums. Good job Jim.

Yeah I think he is talking about what Jim already clarified on /operate/
>>>/operate/49186

Implying this is bad. We are going into age when we will ban boards that don't agree with Holla Forums.

I am calling it. jk

See

This is very true.

So, I browsed /g/'s index after like two years and felt a strong desire to blow my fucking brains out.

We should make nntpchan great again.

Replace Marvel with the infinitechan logo.

Let's start replacing the heads with memes on one side and pedos & pedo memes on the other.

How is it true? You just make 8ch into another 4ch. That's not an alternative, then people would just go to 4ch.

I just want to thank Codemonkey for stabilizing Holla Forums in time to fire Shitwheels and before Jim to fucked up the entire community so we can have running commentary on it.

Good. Maybe it's time for you to leave user. Masterchan might be more to your taste.

Except he's full of shit. /ddlg/ is (was) a board about adults pretending to be young for a caretaker/submissive style relationship. You might as well make /d/ illegal because it has a thread for people to imagine nonconsensual sex.

Please do. Lainchan is populated by fag/g/ots who unironically shill for Apple products.

I'm going to laugh when /baphomet/ gets BTFO.

pedos are mad because Jim nuked "waifu" candydoll threads like this

web.archive.org/web/20160421165015/https://8ch.net/hebe/res/122418.html

8ch.net/log.php?board=hebe

fuck that. Those should still be protected.
You're a dick if you do those, but it shouldn't be illegal or punishable.

And as much as I hate pedofags and threads, what is "erotic" is highly subjective.
A picture of a nude child playing on a beach for example is not 'erotic' to anyone but Americans.
Just look at all the fuss about the SIA music videos with that girl dancer. Americans went batshit over it.
If you automatically link such images with eroticism then you are the problem.

That being said:

This, he's still a cool guy in my book.

Wait, so is Jim actually going to ban legal pedo content from all of 8ch? Does he realize that's shooting yourself in the foot?

Change starts with you, user.

I wish I could help, but I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

There are plenty of people shilling for the pedos to go to their site.

Of course, candydoll is a legal, american based company and all it's images are legal.

The white man can tame any creature.

i don't know any pedo memes because i'm not a pedo

I'm sure it will stop at pedos though goys.

but this is the type of post that deserves /24 range bans.

remove all child models from 8han

CIVIL WAR!
At risk? the security of 1000s of Anons.

8ch is better than 4ch in many ways, from rules to file support and more.

I've said from the start two that two things were gonna be impossible to uphold if we ever want to grow to traffic even near that of 4chan:

Kill yourself pedogoon.

protected from what though? legal consequences?
sure you can do both of those but that shit is illegal for a good reason

that said I dont like pedo shit and rather it not be here, I also feel that the site was made so as long as it was within US laws it is allowed

Nah pedos are a huge red flag.
There was a big debate about getting rid of pedos during the gamergate exodus. Sadly you sickos wont that round.

This time around you lose.

He'd only be scaring away pedofags, but attract more users overall.

I'm saying this from a Holla Forums perspective but a big reason for cuckchan/pol/ going to shit was simply idiot newfags flooding the board and moderation doing nothing to them.

As long as jim and codemonkey continue hotwheels policy of letting the current mods do their thing Holla Forums will be fine, even with an influx of idiots.

But this is what concerns me. Will they?

perfect

Board owner has the right to ban pedofaggotry on their own boards. There is no need for an admin to step in here at all, and definitely not to delete legal content from their own containmentboards

Very ebin user. Goons are inherently anti-pedo. They are reddit-tier figures like you.

I guess it attracted like 3 redditors to this thread, including you.

that means that Holla Forumsacks with the same IPs as pedos can not post on Holla Forums you retard.

As posted above:
In case of main boards like Holla Forums, admins ARE the board owners.
So yes, admins would need to 'step in' to make that decision

Not many people will post on the same website that has a Holla Forums with a Daily pedo thread and boards such as /hebe/

This is one of the main reason that the site isn't growing apart from the technical issue. Now, it seem both are being fixed

yet there has been a large history of them being pedos or having some of the fucked up fetishes imaginable
goons make deviantautists look normal

Kaylx (the owner) is a huge applefag, and enormous faggot, what do you expect?

WHOEVER WINS, WE LOSE

Not really sorry to see them go. The problems with banning shit are defining exactly what is banned (easier when you can just say "illegal shit" rather than "shit I don't like"), and that it makes people think they can shift the limits if they lobby/pressure you enough (and other people might be worried about those limits shifting and avoid the site in the first place).

If by normies you mean the facebook audience, good. If you mean the /r9k/ crowd, wrong. They've already festering in the corners.

*technical issues

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Then start a new Holla Forums, you retards, if the board owners dont change the rules.

Something Awful used to be full of degenerates, but lowtax changed the moderation and it's a wonderful place now.

i'm out;

If you share the exact IP of someone who gets banned, you're shit out of luck, sure. There's no way around that.
What, you're gonna not ban anyone because of some unidormers being 'unjustly affected' ?

No need. Now you pedos can remove yourselves from this site and start a new one instead

Fuck me, how did I miss this?

Source?

How about you show me the sauce?

There is no open source Infinity branch anymore. Jim owns it all.

I have been banned many times when there is Holla Forums raids on Holla Forums and they ban EVERY SERVER on almost ALL VPNs

God.

Damnit.

;_;
rip

That's not how it works.
Most new traffic comes into the main boards.
They need to be of a certain standard to attract and keep traffic.

inb4 we don't want more normies or cuckchanfags coming here
well then, without new traffic, this site will slowly die.

That's the core of this debate, I guess.
Do you want 8ch to be succesfull and build up, or do you want it to be muh secret club without attracting new users (slowly killing the website)

No they don't. I use a free vpn with about a dozen connections and when one gets banned for /int*/ shit on Holla Forums I can easily find another one. I've never not been able to post on Holla Forums with my free vpn. I imagine a paid one would work very well.

If this isn't a death sign for 8ch, I don't know what is. It was clear from the beginning Jim doesn't share the ideals of freedom of speech the site was originally founded upon. I would honestly suggest getting the fuck out of here if this "anti-pedo" rule comes into effect.

Oh god, you sure are bathetic.

all the shills and pedos and pedo shills and shill pedos
get fucked

That sucks, but there's no way around that. As long as they don't go banning entire IP ranges proactively. If you're using the same VPN IP ad someone who just broke the rules resulting in a ban, then you're simply shit out of luck

It's not like it was useful, hotwheels didn't backport or cherry-pick anything for a year straight.

Where the fuck is Jeff when you need him.

Terrible idea though, sacrificing posting freedom for increased normalfag count.

this is about privacy not special snowflakes

but Holla Forums will do every VPN until all VPN users are shit out of luck which would end privacy

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH Holla Forums KIKES PUSHING ANTI-PRIVACY

I think Jim deleted everything that was globally reported wether it was illegal or not.

On the other hand every "alternative Holla Forums" has failed.

The point is if people gave a shit Holla Forums wouldn't BE a main board, people would go to /acb/ or whatever board banned pedoshit but allowed so randum xd gargbage. They don't.

Bon voyage, pedo

I'm sure there's absolutely no way that mindset and lack of dedication to detail could be abused by known and tenacious populations who actively work at destroying the site.

So seriously, is this thread totally Holla Forumsirgins or does anyone have a plan?

again

1. not banning 'freedom', just having rules for specific boards. In this case moving pedo shit away from main traffic entry boards.

2. without attracting and increasing 'normalfag' traffic, the site will slowly die out

Plan for what?

I'm not going anywhere until nntpchan is ready for it.

Exactly what 4chan did. 4/g/ has some posts that sound like they were written by 12-year olds.

Is Jim going to ban all VPNs because of pedoshits?
then Holla Forumsacks would not be able to post because so many Holla Forumsacks use VPNs for privacy

Only /int*/ goons are claiming that. They think if they keep repeating it and using red text that anons will fall for it. Now kill yourself.

And here we have another distressed pedo masquerading as "all of Holla Forums".

See. >>>/operate/49227

Why the fuck do you think we have automated pedospam on every board on the site, in spite of the fact that nobody is stupid enough to click on their links? The whole point is to force retaliatory bans against every available VPN.

No, because this will be a suicide. He is just going to be tough on child pornography distributions on Holla Forums. As the global rule and US law says, NO CP.
If it's not porn then it's not cp

Tor users, obviously.
Jim said so.

Oh how naive you are. You could probably live comfortably in philippines with the profit you get from pedo clicks.

I keep getting b& because of pedoshits, I want pedos to know they are not welcome at Holla Forums and they should leave but I dont want all Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumsideo gamers to be banned in the process because of shared IPs

Cant Jim tell all the pedoshits that they are NOT WELCOME HERE and delete all of the pedo boards?

When censorship of anything becomes accepted, censorship of everything becomes plausible. I dislike pedophiles as much as the next user, but it always starts with a reasonable suggestion. If you're tired of hearing about the Slippery Slope, try looking up the Overton Window.

How do you envision enforcing it without banning the offenders?

Gee, I guess trump really is literally Hitler and wants to exterminate all jews and non-whites. I mean he already wants to ban terrorists from entering the US, the slippery slope has already begun.

DELETE ALL PEDOSHIT BOARDS, THREADS & POSTS

They already get deleted outside the boards they're allowed on. They also get banned for it, which is how your VPN gets banned. How the fuck is also deleting their boards going to help that? If anything they're going to start posting outside them more, exacerbating the problem.

DELETE ALL BOARDS, THREADS AND BOARDS
Ftfy

I'm not sure if you're actually this retarded or are just trying to negatively influence the site's direction.

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

DELETE ONLY PEDOSHIT STUFF
DELETE PEDO BOARDS SUCH AS /HEBE/ SO THEY HAVE NO WHERE TO GO IN Holla Forums AND WILL LEAVE GOING TO ANOTHER WEBSITE

I did not say any of that pedoshit stuff, I WANT ALL PEDO BOARDS DELETED SO THAT THEY WILL LEAVE

At last I truly see the implementation of Orwell's warning that language could be dumbed down to the point that dissent is difficult to articulate. All he got wrong is that you have to poorly ape what your opponent by repeating what they said the way you wish they said it.

What makes you think they'll leave? Right now they have boards to post on, yet they still go outside them to shit up others, getting b& in the process. If they got their own sites they'd probably still come here to shit up the boards.

Even Orwell couldn't have imagined facebook leftists.

pedoshits dindu nuffin: the posts

ALACRITY COMMAND
RM BRD: hebe
a36187fbe78bb37188:es

WHEN IS JIM GOING TO DELETE /HEBE/ AND /CUTEGIRLS/?
JUST DO IT, DELETE THE PEDO BOARDS

DO IT

Just like they go to every other website to shit up the place, amiright?

=WHY DON'T YOU PLEBS UNDERSTAND==
BAN PEDOSHITS = BAN Holla ForumsACKS WITH VPNS

Das rite. Especially if you implement a policy of not even banning them but gently cleaning up their droppings every now and then.

this is so obvious damage control it's painful to watch.

JIM REFUSES TO DO WARRANT CANARIES

>>>Holla Forums5966778

Does anyone remember how after Hiroyuki took over 4chan, he feigned that cute silly-Japanese-man act to disarm its userbase? What does this remind you of?

Holla Forums: year 2020, all VPNs have been b& because of pedoshits

Pedo don't use VPNs

I've posted obvious ip loggers and 95% of them are bare IP on mobile phones and google chrome

top kek, do you know how many times I have been b& because of these subhuman shits?

Because you suck at making points. I get it, more or less, you think if the pedos didn't have boards here they wouldn't overflow and shit up other boards, getting you banned for having the same IP. Since we banning pedos harms the regular userbase, and simply ignoring them and letting them shit the place up is out of the question, we'd prefer they were never here in the first place, i.e. that there was nothing that attracted them to the site. Is that right? Because man, you deliver this shit like a hobo on a corner somewhere yelling about the apocalypse.

Remember how Jim didn't want to split ads into SFW/NSFW because it'd hurt his bottom line? He called them "SJW".
Now, Jim wants to ban entire demographics from Holla Forums. Literally, within an hour after HW is thrown out of his adminship, Jim starts banning millions of IP addresses.
Why? Because the pedos hurt his bottom line. This is exactly why Reddit refuses to let boards like /r/fatpeoplehate exist, it's why Facebook is squelching conservative news, etc. He is shaping the demographics of this website to make money.

To be honest, he should charge for board creation/upkeep/ad-free etc. instead. It would cut down on pointless boards, improve performance by pruning dead ones, and funnel jewgold into his pocket (assuming he could find a payment processor/set up some bitcoin magic).

Maybe it's time to do another stresstest on Josh's software.

16chan.nl

Althought I am not sure what his stance on free speech is. His stance on software licensing is promising at least.

>>>/oven/

Nigger, please

>>>Holla Forums5966839

16chan.nl

IS HE THE GOBLIN WE NEED?

I didn't say charge for posting pants shitting stories. I said charge for boards.

I also add this to the debate:
8ch.net/dost.html

Looks like it has been enforced on the pedoboards for the first time. I wouldn't touch >>>/loli/ . Unecessary because Holla Forums has its own hosting and therefor doesn't have to deal with the same shit.

YES

Reminder that josh wanted to use AGPL license, which is probably the most open option for web servers.

Hotwheels did. Noo got freaked out by its real consequences.

Oh I see where this is going

Josh is a god among plebs like you

What the fuck does that mean? The real consequences were that power hungry Jim couldn't seize the code and do as he pleased. That's why Holla Forums is closed source now.

So the dev channel is closed
/16 blocks are being banned left and right for bantering Jim
And Hotwheels got cucked out of his site (not that he wanted anything to do with it anymore.)

Can we just kind of standardize a shared perceptual hashing database to cut down on CP, with hashes created with pHash values everyone can agree on, and move to decentralized yet?

Aahh.. The vision.

I miss Hotwheels.
HW, can you move back to the USA and get different hosting and make Holla Forums like it used to be? I hate all these "new" names and the drama they cause. Jim hates free speech, so with him in charge 8ch is meaningless since there are a billion other censored chans

he doesn't want a fucking thing to do with you.

8ch isn't closed source

Okay, post the source with all the new shit they've added to it and I'll be wrong.

If HW had not allowed pedoscum to inhabit here, Jewsh might not have been a regular since he's into cp and hurtcore and Next would never have existed. Only good things happen when pedos are ousted.

>>>/cow/
autists that way pls

Find another site Jewsh. We don't do cp and hurtcore here.

Just check the damn git

Not sure if wrong quote or autism
I'm going to assume autism

and....?
How long has it been since you visited Holla Forums?

L M A O

JUST A PRANK BRO

good goyim

I bet you stand behind Merkel's decision to allow ErdoÄŸan to prosecute that German comedian for 'insulting' him with words.

This is the story of the girl who cried wold.
If you cry wolf when there's no wolf, you're a cunt, but you shouldn't be prosecuted.
If you yell "FIRE" when there's no fire, you're an unfunny prankster or plain cunt, but you shouldn't be prosecuted.

that story must've gone way over your head

In general, yelling fire in a crowded theater is pointless since americans will happily pull the trigger regardless.

His parents should've whooped his ass for behaving like a little cunt. But he shouldn't have been arrested.

That's punishment.

He deserves to be punished with a clip round the ear for fucking around.

That's still punishment.

Akin to something like a fine in the real world, a punishment.

Endangering.

You are being a retard on purpose aren't you?

What's retarded about that faggot?

I respect your trips, but your opinion a shit.
There is a big difference between social punishment and legal punishment.

Translated to imageboard:
Being punished by parents=getting called out by other anons for being a faggot
A fine/arrest/... = getting banned by mod

How am I endangering you if I yell 'fire' in your face?
If you're a panicky faggot that's on you.
I'd be a cunt if I yelled 'fire' in your face, but I wouldn't be endangering you.

You do understand that the kid should get punished by his parents for antisocial behavior, and not by the law for illegal lying, right?

We're talking about a situation where you mislead people to think there's an emergency, causing a panic which gets people hurt.

Do you think you should also be able to defraud people since IT'S JUST WORDS BRO?

Look, if more good Americans in that theater were starting fires, things wouldn't get out of hand.

I think he really doesn't.. (see )

When you defraud people, you are illegally obtaining goods or money from them, which is obviously a crime.

If you yell "fire" in someone's face, you are not doing anything illegal.

If you tell a highschool girl that you think she's ugly and then she goes home and kills herself over that, then that's unfortunate, but you shouldn't be legally punished because saying you think someone is ugly in itself should not be illegal.

If I yell fire in your face and you immediately shit your pants, turn around, dash for the nearest window as fast as you can and jump through it, falling to your death, then that's unfortunate, but I shouldn't be punished for it.

please ban all pedos, im tired of linux threads

10/10 I laughed

Just got back, reading thread now

You're in for a treat

Don't, you'll get cancer to your soul

First mistake of the day.

Oh come on. It's a crime because it's a crime?
In both cases you're punished for causing harm to people by falsehood.

The issue is generally with people stampeding. In regular fires it's not unusual to have a mob of people pushing against a door that opens inwards, because crowds get dumber the bigger they grow.

Is Codemonkey Jim's son or is that someone else?

yes

No, it's Jim's wife's son.

^ This. I also urge you work with the vichan developer community I'm trying to restore. This way, we won't be duplicating one another's work, because it isn't needed.

At this point I'm legit unsure weather you're a god tier troll or really not getting it.

If you defraud someone then stealing their valuables is the main goal and outcome.
Defrauding directly affects others negatively.
If you yell 'fire', or 'allahu akbar';nobody is directly affected negatively. The possibility that someone might get a heartattack because they hear allahu akbar and saw a lot of ISIS porpaganda isn't a valid argument to make saying those words illegal.

Codemonkey is Jim's Chinese child slave he bought sometime during Josh's reign.

lmao

cheers, I thought it was.

Yes. By making them do things they wouldn't have done otherwise.

you're not Jim's pet cripple so you ain't getting shit marcene.

The pitch of the fraudster in itself isn't illegal to express, going through with the fraud is. Don't be silly.

Pet cripple has been fired, someone needs to be the new one.

well, decisively, that's already going to be ron and other 2ch people.

But who will man the wheelchair user? Do pigs only eat or can they cripple someone as well?

16chan.nl/next/thread/157

uh oh

github link?

proofs?

czacks, is this photo you?

If you ignore this I will assume yes and shoop you into cringe photos like Jewsh

Please consider . Hotwheels may have told your pretty much the same.

For the last time: there are was striking event were Nool broke out in sweat over someone trying to contribute code to Next and other devs called him a control freak. I don't have to point you to the logs at this point.

That depends, can I even trust the decentralization option?

Your onus is trusting the node you post on.

There's a /cow/ thread or two on him with lots of proof. He's pretty unapologetic about it.

Hahaha, holy shit.

Look at his ED page, he's quite the sperg.

you run 8ch.pl don't you?
whats the deal with it?
are you going to run it properly or is it a test server?
what are 8ch.pl's global rules?

He's owned it for months.

medium.com/@ItsJoshProbably/why-Holla Forums-will-not-be-getting-infinity-next-d8116d162c7

He says he bought it right after Jim chimped out on him at the coffee meeting.

Board owners should decide to censor their own board or not. There is an active "no cp" global rule and it will stay active.

Accounts are optional on 2ch. 99.9% of users dont have an account.

Still not sure what to do about the repo. Ill think on it for a while.

It's not the first 16chan. There's another one out there.

Or maybe he bought it from the original owners.

As far as I know it's Polish Holla Forums that some people switched to for some reason. 8ch.pl/faq.html lists the same global rule as 8ch.net.

Right, but the contention is that candydoll threads are being banned too. That is, child models in full, albeit scant, clothing are being banned when it contains no nudity. It clearly wouldn't be enough to get some convicted but it's now being moderated off the site.

This is what happened on 4chan and the decline in the site was very quick after that. Nowadays you can't even say the word nigger on there.

This has nothing to do with whether or not you like candydoll type stuff, but more about the state of speech on a site. I think after our first migration that most anons wouldn't be averse to finding a new home

Hey codemonkey. What is your opinion on one account multiple boards for board owners?

I'd go to a new site if I could get rid of the obnoxious pedo defense force (see: butthurt pedos who aren't willing to admit what degenerates and borderline law breakers they are) that seems to swarm every board.

I've seen it linked occasionally, I just never bothered to actually look at it (since I figured it was just another vichan ib ran by some random faggot trying to siphon users).

It's existed since (at least) early 2015, and is just a polish copy of Holla Forums run by czaks. As far as I can tell it never developed it's own userbase outside of /mgkpfk/ and only tends to get used by faggots from 8ch.net nowadays - /sp/ used it for a while last year when their homeboard was falling apart, sometimes gets linked as a bunker when the site goes down, etc. Also got heavily botspammed on a few boards for fucking ages which is why the post count on /txt/ and Holla Forums are so high.

this tbh

kill yourself fam

no, no, no.
Those types of threads had been looooong banned from 4ch before any sort of exodus went down.

Banning those threads benefits traffic increase, not the opposite.

4chan only went overboard when they went full SJW and gamergate happened.

i dont believe you

more butthurt pedos

You know saging does nothing on a thread this fast

Currently are working on an oauth system for Holla Forums at the moment. It is a first step towards "one account multiple boards". It is also needed for editing and uploading new banners.

k. tnx

a quick google later
it seems that czaks owns 8ch.pl and is doing some work on the php
github.com/czaks/Holla Forums

give me link to the cow thread

give me link to ED page mang

thankyou codemonkey

The people who can't deal with pedo boards are the exact type of people you don't want on a site like 8ch. Moralizing self righteous delicate cunts that are happy to sacrifice any semblence of free speech if the consequences of it makes them feel uncomfortable enough. Or worse yet, retarded underageb& that think the FBI will come knocking because they use the same site as /hebe/. Traffic doesn't make a site good, and Holla Forums's traffic woes are overwhelmingly due to it's instability and admin related drama foreboding a rather grim future at any rate.

dank as heck, I've been waiting to upload a few banners for over half a year now

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ichverbot

ayo Czacks and Codemonkey, what OS do you use?

poal.me/83m6iu

who is this woman Josh?

(8:11 AM) Joshua: Alright, time to jerk off to some neko shota.
(8:11 AM) Joshua: Yeah, I'm fucked up. I know :(
(8:15 AM) Joshua: I drench my sorrows in masturbation so often that it becomes too hard to get off to heterosexual intercoruse for the sole purpose of reproduction.
4:52 AM - Joshua: I swear to god I want to kill and rape as many people as I can
4:52 AM - Joshua: before getting gunned down by SWAT
4:52 AM - Joshua: That needs to be my life aspiration
4:52 AM - Joshua: You stupid fucking cunts need to suffer
4:52 AM - Joshua: All living things with a vagina

why is josh such a psycho?

[11:57:02 PM] Joshua Moon: I'm gay for robo noob.
[11:57:06 PM] Joshua Moon: I'm sorry but he's adorable
[11:57:09 PM] Joshua Moon: Absolutely yummy
[11:57:20 PM] Jimmg: are you going to rape him too
[11:57:21 PM] Joshua Moon: maybe
[11:57:26 PM] Joshua Moon: how old is he
[11:57:29 PM] Jimmg: 17
[11:57:31 PM] Joshua Moon: if he's 18 or turning 18 soon he's my new stocking
[11:57:34 PM] Joshua Moon: birthday?
[11:57:55 PM] Jimmg: i dont even fucking remember
[11:57:57 PM] Joshua Moon: find out
[11:57:59 PM] Joshua Moon: please
[11:59:54 PM] Jimmg: nah
[12:06:04 AM] Joshua Moon: :C
[12:06:07 AM] Joshua Moon: jerk
[12:06:16 AM] Jimmg: sorry bro
[12:06:44 AM] Jimmg: I dont want my #3 nigga(WE HAVENT TALKED IN LIKE 6 MONTHS TBH) to be raped and then his anus sown shut and then him stuck in some pen
[12:06:52 AM] Jimmg: for the rest of his life
[12:07:18 AM] Joshua Moon: :c
[12:07:23 AM] Joshua Moon: I wouldn't do that
[12:07:25 AM] Joshua Moon: He's too pretty to hurt
[12:07:28 AM] Joshua Moon: kawaii desu~~~
[12:09:03 AM] Jimmg: sorryy
[12:09:19 AM] Joshua Moon: Is he even gay?
[12:09:27 AM] Jimmg: are you?
[12:09:34 AM] Joshua Moon: No
[12:09:36 AM] Joshua Moon: except for him
[12:09:42 AM] Joshua Moon: I love andro girls
[12:09:42 AM] Joshua Moon: And he
[12:09:46 AM] Joshua Moon: is definitely andro
[12:09:48 AM] Joshua Moon: and looks like a girl
[12:09:52 AM] Joshua Moon: I'd probably do stuff with him
[12:10:25 AM] Jimmg: andro?
[12:10:34 AM] Joshua Moon: Androdgynous

JOSH IS A PSYCHO FAGGOT

Seems like some people are upset that NNTPChan is going to be made great again.

I prefer mac osx for personal use, and freebsd on servers.

I got more
8:22 PM - Joshua: I fucking hate jews8:22 PM - Joshua: they destroy everything they touch8:23 PM - Joshua: Hitler was right8:23 PM - Joshua: GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

Ron, does /loli/ count under "CP" for Jim, its just drawn pictures not actual people getting harmed or engaged in the act.

why the fuck you do you like homOSeX?
it is a cringe-worthy autistic OS and Linux is god-tier

Josh watches CP, he is a gay pedoshit

>>>/operate/49182
>>>/operate/49191
>>>/operate/49208

First off, I'm not lobbying to ban pedo boards.
I suggested pedo boards.
I'm suggesting banning pedo threads from the main traffic entry boards like 8ch, indeed to attract 'normalfags'.

If you don't want them here, that's fine, but then 8ch will slowly die out and become a stagnant cirkle jerk place or even completely cease to exist due to lack of ad revenue and the owners not seeing the point anymore to keep pumping their money into a stagnant cirkle jerk website.

Josh the 'Bisexual hurtcore pedo anime-watching nazi' Moon

Codemonkey, I think some people are quite reasonably concerned with the way Jim has been doing things in the past few hours (not just talking about the pedo shit), and I believe it might be because Jim just isn't used to moderating or to dealing with the people of various boards. Is it possible for you to talk to him and mediate things a bit? And/or can it be arranged that Jim gets to talk with various BOs and volunteers about how to moderate things? I think this might help take care of serious concerns. Jim by himself occasionally seems hard to talk to and understand, and is somewhat unpredictable.

Lainchan Holla Forums is a hugbox.

ok dude

lowcard resigned
archive.is/4049I

The biggest problem free speech proponents have is that they haven't found a way to create a financially viable site that fits all their free speech parameters.

Lets recap to the events of the past 2 years

Fact 1: We discovered that it costs abut 5K a month just in bandwidth costs to keep a site like this running

Fact 2: Bitcoin donations was thought of as the plan to pay for these funding costs. Initially these donations were pitiful. Then, after a near SOS from Hotwheels saying he was quitting updating the software due to lack of donations, there was a sudden surge in donations over the next few days ending with the accumulation of the notorious 12 K in donations that tragically ended up being used for InfinityStuck.

Fact 3: Never in its history was Holla Forums ever financially stress tested whether there was enough juice via bitcoing donations to pay for bandwidth.

Summary: We'll never know if a free speech chan is financially viable. Most of the other imageboard sites except perhaps 420chan are running out of the personal piggybanks of owners

This day was bound to come sooner or later. Now all we can hope is that Jim our benevolent benefactor means it when he says only pedo content is unwelcome on this site. I get the feeling Jim hates SJWs too and that is the only reason I will keep using this site

I'm not ignoring that, it just wasn't the point being addressed.

4chan had to make certain decisions in order to facilitate it's growth, like banning pedoshit and forcing captcha's.
8ch will need to do the same if it wants to grow similarly.

If the ambitions are to stay at more or less the current traffic, then this is ofcourse irrelevant and then you just need to fix the instability issues.
However I believe that if you do not facilitate growth, you will stagnate and then slowly die out.

The hentai cartoons on the /loli/ board are okay. No pornographic pics of real children are allowed.

I like the hardware and I am too lazy to change the OS. OSX is a bit limited, but still good enough for what I need to do. I like running xmonad on my desktops, but couldnt get it working under osx last time i tried.

god tier -> *bsd
good tier -> *linux
meh tier -> osx
shit tier -> microsoft
jesus tier -> templeos

Probably need to have a meeting with the top board owners and establish communication. Ill join the irc group tomorrow and introduce myself to them.

Jim doesn't have any moral code, he is a Jew. All he cares is business. He figures pedos are bad for business.

Well, there's a reason 4chan has shitty filesize limits and embarrassing thumbnails.

>>>Holla Forums5741421

global mod lowcard resigned

>>>Holla Forums5741789

mod anna resigned

more to probably follow

jesus tier -> *bsd, templeos
good tier -> *linux
meh tier -> osx
shit tier -> microsoft

Fixed your list.

But what do you mean by that? Is non-nude still authorized?

BSD is shit-tier
Linux is god-tier

poal.me/83m6iu
poal.me/klw123

You mean okay as in "I even check them from time to time", or as in "I'm going to let those pathetic lolicons get away with this because I pity them"?

#Vote8chan
Holla Forums is best chan

NO I DON'T / WON'T USE MASTERCHAN UNTIL THEY GET RID OF THEIR CP SPAM.

ENDCHAN.XYZ DOESN"T ALLOW PEDOPHILES, SO IT"S NOT A "TRUE" FREE SPEECH WEBSITE.

That's great. Will Jim also join that meeting? I really think there are bunch of things that need to be talked about particularly with him.

exactly. Same with captcha's for each post, limited filetypes, lack of audio webms support,etc

A lot of the features and principles 8ch has been proud of from the get go, I've always said would be impossible to maintain if it would grow to anywhere near the scope 4chan was and is.

There is only one solution to this problem: decentralization. Either make fully p2p chan or just serve media files over p2p network. This will reduce bandwidth significantly.

You are aware that you are not dealing with goons anymore but with someone who resembles a pro?

I dont know. Please direct pedo questions elsewhere.

I never look at the /loli/ board. Its not my cup of tea.

Not sure. I need to join the irc group first, but its invite only and I havent received an invite yet.

are you planning to schedule a meeting with developers? for example here: webchat.rizon.net/?channels=nntpchan-community

What are you, a normie?

Suggestions by Holla Forums users
poal.me/t7inzy
(you can add your own answer)

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

Oh, come one now, it was just a joke.

So is HW going to do a final statement sometime this week?

This place is in shambles. What a sad sight.

Hey Jim

1. reduce the filesize limits
2. (re-?)introduce ronin pass or whatever
3. increase filesize upload limits to 12 MB or something to ronin pass owners
4. watch the salt flow over all boards, and feel the money flow into your pockets

Free speech proponents were sucessful on their own. The model is still called Manosphere and is out there since 2006.

8ch.net/dost.html
Official policy since the Pedos came in.

This reply affects all concerning the Rep. Here's is everything you should know as defacto admin:

I don't know about #Holla Forums-dev whose decision it was to close it from the public. That was the official development channel. Your guys of interest for all things vichan are Czaks and Hotwheels at the moment. Both are sitting on Rizon. Vichan is the base of Infinity and when refactoring it comes to refactoring vichan's devs can surely help. I think they can help you to come to a sound technical decision. Plus the additions you have already open sourced could help everyone who uses vichan.

My friend who runs the show on a weeb board here was right. Paedos are real and they have killed /ghost/ Warosu.

this + implement file deduplication

just the pedos are in shambles. good riddance

>8ch.net/dost.html
Thats basically all of /hebe/

should /hebe/ be deleted?
poal.me/t7inzy

yes

I voted yes too

A decent idea for once.

I need to talk with the other devs before I make a decision about the repo. I especially want to speak with czaks about this topic.
After making a decision about the repo situation, it is important to merge recent patches (alacrity, password hash bug fix, etc) into master and get back to open source compliance.

ayo codemonkey check out this poll m8
poal.me/t7inzy
people are suggesting things for you

Ive already voted

good, what did you vote for?

Why the fuck are these kikes using slack

I need to go to sleep now though. Need to wake up at 6am to leave for my class.

Fix save as original Filename and Delete Pedo boards.
Please make it happen, all this Drama is being fuelled by the pedo scum.

To me it seems more like it's fueled by people like you.

It's more likely to be self-fueled by people who play both sides of their own argument.

no, this drama is being fueled by colossal faggots like you
inb4 bait

It wasn't always like this. But some people have pushed more and more 'child model' spam on it until it was nothing but. Now it's abandoned, free for grabs and prone to deletion. Nothing of value is lost. Not at this point.

Why is everyone so pessistic and mean? I'll just keep using the site until it stops working, I hate 4chan, their thumbnails are too small, the captcha is a pain, the mods are too anal and the users too cancerous and SJW. Every other imageboard is too small and slow, I like it here, it's comfy and it's going to take A LOT of shit to make me give up on Holla Forums.

Youtube comments tend to be more intelligent than the posters in these threads too.

>>>Holla Forums5968024

Everybody basically feels the same way as you. They are just complaining to try and get the normalfags to leave.

It's fulled by you. Pedos have nothing to do with the ongoing drama, it's the major incompetence of the administration that failed to fix the site for months that caused this chan's demise.

Were going to make NNTPchan great again so every other image board doesn't have to be small and slow. Federation is the future.

Same here user, I'm here until the very end, until Holla Forums finally 404s for good. Still, I have a replacement chan in case that happens.

Especially since the site has been working really well lately compared to before, at least on my side. It's not like hotwheels has done anything of value in a long long time. I'll still miss that faggot.

I want an imageboard that isn't stuck in a gutter.

If there's bugs, I want them to be fixed. If there's a demand for a new feature, I want it to be added.

Yup same here. I'll remain here until the last 404.

Me too ;_; He's now the symbol of what this chan could've been. I'm really mad at him for giving up so easily though. He should follow Codemonkey's example and fight until the last breath.

He gave up the moment he figured out he wanted to be on Jim's ship instead. He was never about Holla Forums beyond what it could do for him.

What exactly is NNTPchan about again?

He's not going to live a long life, might as well not spend a chunk of it doing something he doesn't wanna do anymore.
He could have altleast been honest with us when he did the last stream, instead of saying that he missed those and said that he'd probably interact more with the community, before going back to dead silence.

Distributing the chan format with nntp magic.

He can't be honest because Jim only finds him useful for managing Holla Forums.

Decentralized imageboard.

Well not anymore.

True, I didn't think of it that way...

Using ancient graybeard magic that was only spoken of in legends to shitpost with.

Why not set up a lynxchan instance temporarily?

The site keeps going down every day and nothing really seems to be fixed for a long amount of time.

Why not just test it while you guys fix problems?

I mean it can't be that bad of an idea, seeing as how the site is going under.

The problem is not just software, its that hotwheels despises us and multiple global volunteers resigned after whoever is banning entire countries globally started fagging shit up. No one trusts Jim, and he owns the place now completely.

8ch.pl press release
8ch.pl/meta/res/1895.html

It's not closed at all
The staff channel is

#Holla Forums-dev is ded.

Last line [22:13:21] This channel is closed. Ask CM if he wants to have a dev. channel.

The oafish dipshit already said he's going to pay Coldtires real money to write new Vichan features. He doesn't learn.

Well that's just the opinion of a consultant :^)
Anyway the phrase "closed from the public" implies no one could access it, which isn't true
So which "invite only" channel is this

Some people dress to kill, josh is a nice guy, he settles for rape.

Its still #Holla Forums-dev I have been talking about. The other is the channel for global staff that was used for organizing global shit like removal of content that poses a legal risk and reassigning boards with a community to a new BO if there is no Volunteer.

it's #Holla Forums-staff, this is the closed channel

18:00:14 [rizon] -!- Cannot join to channel #Holla Forums-staff (You must be invited)

there were a few log leaks from this channel. other than that, i can assure you, i am on many irc channels, but i see no extra leaks from staff via irc. they simply don't post there.

There's no staff left. Everyone excited about Holla Forums have gone.

in which case everyone is nntpchan nao

It was never advertised. It gets a passing mention in the medium article but that's it.

It was intended as more of a development center than something to really use. It runs on a single-core VPS. Now that people are visiting it that might change.

Wow, I feel sorry for him.

For a website that was never advertised, that's pretty good.

607/74
74 what?

That instance is running on a single core, sharing db and cache server, a stress test would be meaningless.

He's planning to integrate NNTPchan support just like everyone else now.

Days, most likely.

8ch.pl

From the last thread

THIS IS CP ACCORDING TO JIM AND DESERVES A GLOBAL RANGE BAN

I understand your frustration.

Time to go to the end.

no

endchan does not use German server retard.

But it works unlike this place
k
k

Read the endchan faq

Servers are in nevada

endchan server are in nirvana nigger.
and 8ch.pl is run by oldfag from pol.

you know, you can easily chek this on whois
so your shilling doesn't make any sense at all.

If other people manage to integrate NNTPchan into their imageboards like they seem to be planning, then what?

Are we going to stay behind while they transition to the future of the internet? This is what we get when people insist on fixing a broken pile of shit instead of moving forward just because they're obsessive fucking autists.

You're shitposting on a slow board, what do you expect?

.pl will have the clear advantage when czaks implements nntp

How about we fix our shit first and ask codemonkey when he comes

Do you really think Jim will be willing to go through with it though?

He'll probably see it as a waste of time due to not understanding the point.

Doesn't hurt to try, better talk to them now when they're responding then not

Does it make Jim money? Then he's not going to do it. End of story.

If he makes the code open source he wouldn't have too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

you're a piece of shit jim.

At this point we'd be better off getting this shithole sold off to Hiroyuki/Mootwo

ah, arithmetic not his strongpoint then.
thx

id rather take my chances with endchan. They can move the servers but will 8ch.pl patch out error 502?

Is this thread dead?

Everyone went to Holla Forums I guess

>>>Holla Forums9306016
Don't look if you don't want cancer.

Isn't that well within the period where people were being mass-banned for posting that "I understand your frustration" stupidity on /operate/? If it is you have nobody to blame but yourself you know.

Fuck off cuck

A six-week global ban is massively out of order but a slap on the wrist to knock it off isn't unwarranted. I apologize that anybody who doesn't let you do as you please is a cuck and also that Jim seems to be going hog-wild pun intended with bans.

The talking about a VPN being punished is the point of contention, and if I were you I'd focus on that rather than "baaaw baned 4 shitpostan this place is wurs than 4chin nao"

this board has been thoroughly pozzed to death

go cry to the internet police, kiddo

Freddit Breddit from Reddit :DDD

this thread doesn't bump anymore. let someone create a new one, because i'm lazy

XDDD epic meme my friend! first time I have seen it!

how much is jim paying you pathetic little brown people to shit out these propaganda pictures?

nice meme

a peso a post?

Jim did 9/11

bump

- There's a bug in Alacrity
- The page deletion failed

If it's the second one, there might be a lot of undeleted pages cluttering up the server.

Oh, right, the linking doesn't work any more.
8ch.net/tech/res/593331.html

New thread: