Whats wrong with me

any doctors here? i am poor and have no insurance but i think i might be dying

im not unhealthy at all. i work out and eat right. but i feel terrible. almost like depression, but not.

Other urls found in this thread:

turbobit.net/b18vf1yh53yz.html
turbobit.net/qwoat8buo95a.html
turbobit.net/22r11700sj7x.html
turbobit.net/xoudde6myrwr.html
turbobit.net/sb7xpe1b7gh8.html
turbobit.net/1j0sahbr92kv.html
turbobit.net/ijyv9oqu7ghd.html
turbobit.net/kcctpluy8tro.html
turbobit.net/02aapr7gz5fi.html
turbobit.net/ljvkbeu28sxm.html
turbobit.net/srweqzzpdbip.html
turbobit.net/5awk5xrt2t4r.html
turbobit.net/qap4x640p4hw.html
turbobit.net/qvt2frkn2qmc.html
turbobit.net/ipkjwu0c5nvw.html
turbobit.net/sogfj63pdwk6.html
turbobit.net/brwhexfd261j.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to make you panic but that was exactly what happened to me before my doctor tested me for aids.

Might be diabetes.

shit i knew it was aids

but i never done those kinda drugs or sex'd anyone

ive always eaten healthy. unless you mean ive had this all along

You got diabeetus, OP

I have the exact same problem. Has this been going on for awhile? It seems that stuff like this happens every for 3-6 months at a time then I get a month of feeling alright, then it starts again.

Usually during this the world starts to not feel real, and I'm detached from reality. But this isn't the case for the moment, for whatever reason.

I've never had sex or done drugs. I never leave my basement. I'm not fat and I don't eat unhealthy shit. I'm at a reasonable wait and I know I don't have diabetes. One thing, though, is that I have no life and haven't had friends since I was 9 years old (I mean no friends at all, with no contacts outside my family) so I am severely depressed. I think this may just be depression, and that could be the case for you, OP.

Me neither.
Thats why i don't have aids.

ive been depressed before a lot but this feels almost more physical. i was wondering if maybe there was something underlying that was maybe extra to my depression.

ps anyone got some music to share that is like comfortably numb?

I think depression could cause something more physical, it can almost always make someone more tired
Stuff from a GTA radio station?

You guys need to drink more water.
Preferably tab water.

i drink a lot of tap water. im drinking some now

Good.
Drink even more user.
I don't want you to get dehydrated.

I hate summer. Summer is a hard time for me. School is out for me. And my school is far from me, but not for my friends. They all live 30 minutes away, and I cant drive. I cant remember the last time i saw my good friends. Sure, some of them I can reach through games, but its not the same. And I know they do stuff without me. Its easier, i live far. I havent been touched, or hugged by a friend. I havent laughed with someone in weeks. The last time I touched someone else was when i went to the doctor and they checked my spine and muscles. I talk with people, and I play games with them. But I dont see them or feel them. The speaking part is a large improvement at least. This is the first summer I've been accepted enough to at least have that. Friends always leave me. Im annoying. Im funny but its not worth it. I thought I had made a friend who lived near me. She was nice. We had a good time. Then I fucked up. I kissed her. It was pretty much a date, but I messed up and said it outloud. Now she stopped responding to my texts and I am extra alone. That was a while ago. I miss my friend hannah. She graduated. Now I dont see her. She didnt respond when I texted her either. No one does. I tried everyone. Maybe Im asking for to much. It seems no one wants to be my friend when we arent in school together and forced to see eachother the next day. Maybe now people can finally be the way they want because they dont have to worry about being nice. I've been trying to get better. Be less a creep. Its hard for me. When you hate yourself as much as I do, you see yourself as this disgusting being, and its that which makes you one. A self fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

sounds like low blood pressure. eat more sodium.

Have you tried restarting your computer?

are you implying water is controlled by the Jews?

flouride

I am implying that your water supply is poisoned.
But who would benefit if many goyim die?
You tell me.

Getting medical advice from the same people that try and trick people into making nerve gas to kill or at the least disable them for life.

Is not the best healthcare plan…

implying op isnt just doing this for entertainment

>>>/reddit/

WHOA dude, you have it all wrong. We don't try to trick people into making nerve gas, way too many steps involved there. We provide instruction on how to make potentially toxic gasses using common house hold chemicals. Big difference there. Don't be such a pessimist.

OP it sounds like you have a salt deficiency. Normal table (sodium chloride) salt isn't going to help you much since it doesn't get absorbed quick enough. A simple trick you can do is to take a large cooking pan and fill it with bleach, Clorox will work, but try to get something with the highest percent of sodium hypochlorite. After that simply pour some bleach of the top (leave a little clearance for adding the liquid). The bleach will free up the elements in the bleach. Try breathing in the aromatic odors to get the salt you need into your system quicker. Trust me you'll be feeling better in no time.

OP try

you have diabetes and you'll go into a coma if you don't receive medical treatment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA